InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ "Inuyasha The Movie 5" ❯ Chapter 15 – The Perfect Dress ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The sun was rising and it lit up the small hut where everyone was staying. Inuyasha slowly opened his eyes and the bright light almost blinded him. He looked below him to see a sleeping Kagome nestled close to his chest. She clenched his Kimono for safety and nestled her head deeper into him. Inuyasha just continued to relax and ran his fingers through her hair. A few moments later Kagome awoke and crawled up him to give a tender kiss on the cheek. Inuyasha just hugged her and closed his eyes still half asleep. Kagome stretched out and pulled Inuyasha down with her. She cuddled closer to him and he accepted it with deep pleasure. Kagome reached up and started to tenderly rub his ear. He pushed his ear closer into her hand. She opened her eyes to meet his and put both her hands on his cheeks bringing him nearer to her so that she could kiss him on the lips. Inuyasha slowly and smoothly wrapped his arms around his waist and Kagome laid on top of him listening to his Heartbeat. Again Inuyasha started to run his claws all the way through her raven black hair. He closed his eyes; breathing heavily to capture her sent and let it cores through his body and soul. Inuyasha tenses just drifted away and he kissed Kagome on the forehead before they both drifted back to sleep for a while longer.
Now the sun was truly brighter than when Inuyasha first awoke and this time he placed Kagome off of him and stood up to yawn a stretch. He walked outside to get some fresh air instead of the musky air that inhabited the hut. His eyes soon adjusted to the bright sun when he walked to the stream to splash some water in his face. Soon after Inuyasha finished Kagome walked out in her uniform and said good morning. Inuyasha said the same and the then both of them went back to Kagome's world.
It was still early in the morning and Kagome gave Inuyasha a kiss goodbye before she left for the day to school. Eventually she caught up with her friends and they all started talking about the weekend. When they arrived at school Hoko was locking up his bike and spotted Kagome.
“Kagome! Wait up!”
Kagome stopped and looked behind her, seeing Hojo running towards her.
“Hey Hojo what's up?”
“Nothing much. How are you feeling?”
“Fine Hojo.”
“Hey I was wondering.”
Somehow Kagome knew what he was going to say and tried to think of ways to talk her self out of it.
“Do you want to be my date for the dance?”
Kagome knew it but her friends seemed clueless and started nudging and winking at her.
“Say yes Kagome.” One of them said.
“He's the hottest guy in school.”
“You know you want to.”
Finally Kagome spoke up, “Sorry Hojo but I umm...” then she thought to herself, “should I tell them?” “I already have a date Hojo.”
Her friends' mouths dropped and Hojo seemed a little disappointed. But redeemed him self quickly.
“Ok well I'll see you around Kagome.” And he ran off waving goodbye.
“KAGOME!”
“You never told us you already had a date.”
“I know but…”
Kagome was cut off.
“Is it that mister possessive guy?”
“Well…”
“Oh my god! It is!”
“Well you see we… umm…well we… are going out now, and it would be rude not to bring him.”
The bell rang and Kagome sighed. “Saved by the bell.” She thought. Kagome ran off to class.
(After school)
After school Kagome and her friends decided to go window-shopping for a prom dress. They were walking down main street walking in and out of stores looking for the perfect dress for Kagome because she was the only one who hadn't gotten one yet. They group of friends where laughing about anything and everything when Kagome looked up and saw a guy with silver hair.
“Oh no.” she thought.
She observed the boy and noticed he was wearing black jeans, a basketball jersey and a hat. The thing that gave it away was not only was wearing a hat to probably cover his dog-ears, but he wasn't wearing any shoes either. The boy was carrying shopping bags and then Kagome's mom walked out of the bakery handing the other bags for him to carry.
“Don't let him see me, don't let him see me, don't let him see me.” She repeatedly mumbled under her breath.
Just then one of her friends nudged her and motioned toward Inuyasha who was just starting to walk away and her friends giggled.
“Look at that guy, he isn't wearing any shoes.”
Kagome's jaw dropped and Inuyasha started to turn around so she ran into the dress store they just passed. Inuyasha looked at the girls then turned back around and followed Mrs. Higurashi back to the shrine.
“Hey that guy was really hot, hey Kagome.”
“Huh? Where did she go?”
The girls saw Kagome in the store browsing and went it to get her.
“Kagome why did you just run off like that?”
“Yeah?” her friends repeated.
“I saw a nice dress, besides you guys where looking at that..er…umm…guy.”
“Oh yeah you should have seen him, he was H.O.T.”
Kagome giggled and then caught a sparkle of something in the corner of her eye. She looked over and saw the most amazing dress. Kagome pointed at it and her friends and her stared in ooos and awws.
“It's amazing.” Kagome said then thought to her self once again. “I wonder what Inuyasha would do if he saw me in that?”
“Kagome you have to try it on.”
Kagome picked it up and headed toward the dressing room. She slipped it on and if fit perfectly. When she finally walked out her friends gazed at how beautiful she looked.
The dress was black and strapless. It was very form fitting and slimming (not that Kagome isn't already skinny.) Underneath it was just plain black but over top was a shire corkscrew sparkle design twisting and flowing all the way to the bottom till it skimmed the floor. It sparkled like a thousand stars in a clear night sky. Kagome looked at the price tag and her jaw literally dropped.
“How can something this beautiful be so inexpensive.”
“How much is it?”
“Who cares, it's in my budget and it's the only one left.”
Kagome took it off and went to pay for it.
“That comes to 109.99 please miss.”
Kagome handed the clerk the money and she put the dress in a bag. Then the girs walked out of the store.
“109.99! I paid almost &150 for mine.” One of her friends grew jealous.
“I'm sure the dress it beautiful on u Ayumi.” Kagome complemented her.
“I forgot Kagome's friends names, but I think that it close to one of them.)
They all split up to go to their separate houses and Kagome walked up the shrine steps sun setting at her back.
Inuyasha is going to flip when he sees me in this dress.” Kagome sighed and smiled then headed inside.