InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ "Inuyasha The Movie 5" ❯ Chapter 17 – Human Desires ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kagome awoke to the sound of her buzzer. She had a busy day today, she was going with her friends to get her hair done and her nails, she was even going to a professional makeup artist. Kagome dragged herself out of bed and still half asleep walked towards the bathroom. When she walked in she saw Inuyasha talking to himself in the mirror.
“Inuyasha? What are you doing?”
Inuyasha looked over to Kagome who was rubbing her eyes and then put a panicked expression on his face.
“Nothing…nothing at all.”
He ran past Kagome and when he heard the door close he sighed in relief.
“That was a close one” he sighed again and went to the living room.
Kagome finished in the bathroom and went to put on some clothes. She had to meet her friends at the mall in forty-five minutes; she quickly slipped on some hip huggers and a pink tank with a pink hoody of a different color over top. Kagome said good-bye and went to call a taxi to the mall. Before she got into the cab she heard Inuyasha calling behind her.
“Inuyasha what is it? I have to go.”
“Have fun, I can't wait till tonight.”
Kagome giggled and gave him a peck on the cheek.
“I'll see you later.”
Inuyasha smiled and closed the door behind her and watched as she and the cab drove off. He walked up the steps and headed back inside.
(With Kagome)
When she finally met up with her friends they were waiting outside the salon.
“Hurry up Kagome we are going to be late.”
She ran over to all of them and the group headed into the salon for their appointments. It was kind of like an all in one salon. They got their nails done while their hair was being styled. One of the girls got a simple flip at the end and another got a bun with chopsticks in it with a bit of curly hair hanging out. The last one just got her hair wavier. But every one of them had to admit that Kagome was the most beautiful. Her hair was pulled back into a half ponytail that was all curled with barrel curls and She had some hair that dropped over her face that was also curled. The hairdresser even added some sparkle hairspray to match the dress. Kagome looked amazing.
After that they went to get their makeup done. Everyone was very simple but elegant. Everyone had something to match her dress. Kagome got a silver eye shadow with a bit of gloss on her lips. She was literally glowing she looked so good.
“Kagome you look amazing.”
“Yeah like, really.”
The other just smiled.
“Do I really look that good?”
Everyone nodded and they went to the food court to grab a bite to eat before they went home to change and grab their dates. But before they went to eat they went to the bathroom to see how they looked.
Kagome really was surprised she looked no nice without make-up but just a little extra would never hurt. She gazed at herself, picking up every detail. Then she thought to her self.
“I wonder what Inuyasha will think?”
Kagome walked out of the bathroom following her friends to the food court. After they finished Kagome split up and called another cab to go home.
When she got home she had and hour and a half to do some finishing touches put on the dress and get down there. She quickly ran upstairs past Inuyasha who was also getting dressed bit was getting help from her mom. She called out to say she was home but locked her self in her room till she was ready; she didn't want anyone to see her just yet.
Kagome slipped on the dress and put on heals that where a bit higher than usual so she could be more at Inuyasha height, and stare into those amazing violet eyes. After all he was a LOT years older than her in actual age but in appearance he was only a few years older. She slipped some dangling earrings in and grabbed some silver bracelets around her wrist. The finishing touch was the fang. She slipped it around her neck and placed it right in the middle of her neck, close to Inuyasha's mark. One more time she gazed at herself and eyed herself up and down. Kagome took a deep breath and calmed herself before she unlocked the door and went to face Inuyasha.
When she walked down the stairs her eyes met his amber eyes because he was going to transform in a few minutes. One step at a time she walked down the steps and slowly revealed herself to her love. When her face finally came into view, Inuyasha could have sworn that his heart missed a beat and he had to catch up to his pulse. Every little detail jumped out at him. The sparkle in her eyes, the wet glitters on her lips, then finally he lowered his gaze and stared at the fang, hanging delicately from her elongated neck.
Just then he transformed, some sort of emotion took over him, it was his human side. When he was half demon he held back his human desire but now her couldn't control it he wanted to hug her and kiss her, feel her body next to his, but not now. Kagome finally stepped on the landing and looked at Inuyasha, he looked so handsome. Until she noticed his bow tie was not yet done up, she walked over to him. Inuyasha just watched her mesmerized by the sparkling beauty that shone brighter than any star on a clear night sky. The one he could call his own. When Kagome tied the bow tie she asked if it was to tight, he replied with “It's fine.” Both of them just starred at each other when a flash of the camera took them both out of the fantasy.
“Just a few pictures.” Kagome's mom smiled.
They posed a few times then captured each other's lips for a light kiss. Kagome's mom just smiled.
“You two better hurry or you will be late for the prom.”
Kagome gave her mother a kiss and said she would see her later. She then clutched Inuyasha's hand and led him outside. They stepped into the car and drove away to a night neither of them would forget.