InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ "Inuyasha The Movie 5" ❯ Chapter 19 - Pregnant? ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

When Inuyasha finally awoke, the sheets where wrapped around him and Kagome tightly and he laid face-to-face with her and gently placed his hand on her cheek.
“Kagome…”
Kagome slowly opened her eyes, only to see her love starring at her. She closed her eyes again and turned around cuddling her backside next to Inuyasha. She sighed because she was exhausted from last night.
“Mmm, what is it?”
“Nothing.”
But Kagome never heard his answer because she was fast asleep. Inuyasha wrapped his arm around her and sniffed her hair, the smell of Jasmine filled his nose and he released whatever tenseness he had and relaxed molding his body next to hers.
(A few weeks later)
Kagome woke up late one morning and of course Inuyasha was there but he wasn't lying next to her but putting on his shirt about to head to the living room. Although he noticed that Kagome had awakened and went to give her a kiss good morning. Not long before he did, Kagome smiled and grabbed her stomach. She wasn't feeling well and then something came over her. Kagome quickly ran to the bathroom and closed the door; she held her stomach and threw up.
`What's happening to me?'
Inuyasha was waiting outside the door and Kagome came out flushed.
“Are you ok?”
“Yeah, I guess just a bit of morning sickness.”
Kagome forgot about the first signs of pregnancy and just continued with her normal day. She walked downstairs with Inuyasha helping to keep her up, because she was a little dizzy from what just happened. Kagome found herself blanking out a few times as they sat on the couch watching Sota play his video games. She rested her head on Inuyasha's shoulder.
(Later that day)
Kagome and Inuyasha had gone to the library and Kagome was showing Inuyasha what a book was when she found a book about pregnancy. She pulled it out and opened to the first page and read,
“So, you think you're pregnant?” Kagome thought. `Well no, but I guess it should read it anyway, just so I know when I do.' She kept reading.
“A first sign is: a delayed menstrual cycle.”
`Well it should be coming soon I suppose.' She kept reading.
“A second sign is: morning sickness.”
Kagome remembered back to this morning.
(Flashback)
She wasn't feeling well and then something came over her. Kagome quickly ran to the bathroom and closed the door; she held her stomach and threw up.
`What's happening to me?'
Inuyasha was waiting outside the door and Kagome came out flushed.
“Are you ok?”
“Yeah, I guess just a bit of morning sickness.”
(End of Flashback)
“Oh my god. I think I'm…pregnant.”
Just them a tap on the shoulder took her out of her daze and she turned around to see Inuyasha.
“Are we done here?”
“Yes, I just have to check this book out. Then I have to stop at the drug store.”
“Okay, well then lets get going.”
They both left the library and Kagome stuck her nose in the book the whole time to the drug store while she passed Inuyasha some buns to keep him occupied with, in eating them. When they finally reached the drug store Kagome told Inuyasha to stay outside and she would be in and out as quick as possible. Kagome ran in, finding her way to the correct isle the brought her self face to face with a tone of boxes. There where so many to choose from and she scanned the shelves quickly to find a good test. She grabbed and easy read pregnancy test, purchased it, and then went back outside. Inuyasha managed to hold a taxi without threatening the driver and helped Kagome in. Once they where inside Inuyasha starred and Kagome with somewhat of a concerned/confused look on his face. Kagome looked over.
“What?”
“Are you sure your okay, you seemed to be in a rush today.”
`I'm fine!”
Kagome realized that she just pretty much yelled at Inuyasha for simply worrying about her. She remembered another sign: mood swings.
“I'm sorry, I just have a lot of things going through my head.”
“Like what, it's not about me is it?”
“No, of course not, nothing is wrong with you.”
They taxi pulled up to the shrine steps and they paid then stepped out. As soon as Kagome got in the door she walked o the bathroom leaving Inuyasha incredibly confused.
`What is with her these days?'
Kagome was pacing in the bathroom shaking the slick so it might show faster. Two minutes after pacing and nervousness she looked at the stick. It read a positive sign and she sank down onto the toilet seat.
`I'm pregnant with Inuyasha's child.' Then sighed and looked up at the ceiling, closed her eyes and had the biggest smile on her face.