InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ "Kikyo Fic" (title subject to change) ❯ Chapter 2 **lemon** ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimers: I don't own InuYasha and company. If I did, you'd be seeing this on an anime, and there wouldn't be so many young fans. =P

A/N: Realistically, this was my first good lemon. Trust me, you don't want to read the first. -.- And remember, this was started while I was in the sixth grade, maybe seventh. I'm gonna be a freshman this fall. I've improved a lot, and I feel like ripping my hair out when I read over the early chapters of this fic. >.<

Please stick around!! It gets better, I promise!!

~~~~~~~~~~

InuYasha and Kagome didn't dare to move as the dead voice reached them. InuYasha began to tremble again.

"InuYasha, you were meant to be with me, not my copy." Kikyou said in her cruel, cold tones. "She can be nothing but my replacement." InuYasha tightened his grip on Kagome. It was then that Kagome noted that it wasn't out of fear or pain from which he was trembling. It was anger. Uncontrollable rage directed at the undead miko. Kagome clung to him, providing some sort of anchor for the hanyou. He didn't move as he spoke to Kikyou.

"Replacement my ass, Kikyou." He growled. Kagome buried her face in his neck. He gently stroked her hair. She thought she had her old InuYasha back for a moment, the one who wouldn't take any crap from anybody. Not so as he tensed, a small whimper of pain escaping him.

"You say this only because she is here." Kikyou stated. "It was not so when we were alone."

"You're a horrible liar, you slut."

"Why do you wish to spare the copy's feelings?" Kagome could feel Kikyou's attention turn to her. So could InuYasha.

"Go away, Kikyou." InuYasha growled out dangerously.

"You should know what he did, Kagome."

"She doesn't need your shit and neither do I."

"He let me do it willingly."

"Liar."

"He called out my name."

"Shut up, Kikyou."

"He did just as he--"

"I said that's ENOUGH!!!" InuYasha snarled, pulling away from Kagome and drawing the tetsusaiga. He charged at Kikyou with a faster speed than normal. She was ready for it, though. She flared her un-purifying aura, knocking InuYasha back. As he stumbled back to his feet, Kikyou notched an arrow and let it fly, aimed at tetsusaiga. When it hit, the transformation that seemed so natural now ceased. The rusty and nicked sword flew from his hand to plant firmly in the ground in front of Kagome. The instant InuYasha lost the sword, his eyes bled red. Kikyou at once realized her mistake.

InuYasha's fangs grew longer, as did his claws. He went rigid, and a dark energy surrounded him. His eyes begged for blood as he looked at Kikyou.

Before either girls knew what happened, InuYasha held Kikyou in the air by her throat, his claws digging into her skin. She clawed him vein at his wrist in an attempt to free herself.

"Inu-InuYasha… do you really mean to kill me? Is the girl that important to you?" Kikyou gasped. She shrieked as InuYasha brought her to his face, his eyes promising. Blood leaked from his eyes as another wave of pain engulfed him. He bore it down.

"Hell yes you fucking slut." He hissed low and calm, rage pushing him to deadly quiet. His claws dug deeper into her bloodless neck. He took away one hand to pierce her ill-used heart, and he found blood. His hand exited through her back. He withdrew it with a sickening sound, and blood splashed upon his clothes, skin, and hair. Crimson leaked under his claws at her neck, her voice nonexistent as she tried to scream. She shakily turned a glare to InuYasha.

"I-I… hate you l-like this… I-InuYasha." She said quietly. InuYasha held her at arm's length as she again began to die of blood loss.

"You always hated me anyway, bitch." He growled. He recoiled his hand from her neck at the same time tossing her into the air a little, only to ram his same hand through her throat, a last deathly scream shattering the air from her mouth as she finally died for good. He reclaimed his grip on her neck, which still bled, and threw her against a tree with the splintering of wood and cracking and shattering of nearly every bone in the woman's body.

He slowly turned back to Kagome, his body splattered with Kikyou's blood as his own ran from his eyes down his face. Regret and sorrow were written all over his face as their eyes met.

That was how Kouga found them; InuYasha as his youkai self, covered in blood; Kagome behind the tetsusaiga, fear riding her scent; and Kikyou a bloody mess, not breathing, broken at the base of a tree and hear body turning into its original clay.

A pale blue sphere rose from what was once Kikyou's body, and hit Kagome square in the chest, knocking her back a little, but not enough to unseat her.

"Kagome?" Kouga frowned. Two sets of eyes were snapped to him, one with intense anger, the other fear and worry.

The angry glare was suddenly up in his face, bloody tears running down the face of his rival. He met the glare eye-for-eye, and found himself up in the air, wishing he hadn't. It slipped his mind that looking a dog demon in the eye could only ensure trouble. Unlike wolf demons, they took it as a challenge.

Too late now.

Kouga had no choice but to surrender, or else surely face death. He lowered his eyes and went limp, hoping InuYasha would take it as an acceptable surrender. The wolf was dropped to the ground. No sooner than he hit the ground that he made a run for Kagome. He was nearly to her when lightning crackled from the sword and he was launched back then caught by a hand around his neck.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" InuYasha growled behind him.

"I-I… thought you were going to hurt Kagome…" Kouga admitted.

"I would never." Came InuYasha's reply. "But you on the other hand… I don't know about you."

"I'll just… leave…" Kouga stammered, fully intimidated by the hanyou-turned-youkai behind him.

"You do that."

Kouga dropped to the ground, and without a moment's hesitation, ran in the direction he could smell the other members of their little group.

The moment Kouga vanished into the trees, InuYasha fell to the ground. Kagome gave a shout and rushed to his side, but hesitated beside him when his shoulders began to shake.

"I-InuYasha?" She ventured. "Are you… are you okay?" She managed. A violent sob wracked InuYasha's frame, making it obvious that he was trying hard not to cry.

He brought himself up to his knees, fisting his hands on his thighs. He was still in his youkai form, a tell-tale red tear falling from his hidden eyes.

"Y-you… probably… h-h-hate m-me, too…" He stammered out.

Kagome quickly god down on her knees in front of him and cupped his face in her hands, bringing him to face her, and kissed him.

InuYasha's eyes widened in surprise. The red in his eyes began to fade, the blue giving way slowly to amber.

Kagome, wanting to show him that he was wrong, slid her tongue between his partly opened lips, feeling his elongated canines returning to normal. InuYasha easily dominated, flinging his arms around her and closing his eyes.

Kagome was the one to break the kiss, pulling away enough to look him in the eyes.

"I love you, InuYasha. And don't you dare think otherwise." She said with an undeniable tone of finality to her voice. InuYasha let out a small whimper and buried his face against her neck.

"I'm sorry, Kagome." He said, beginning to shake, a silent sob wracking his frame. "I love you Kagome. With all my heart. I don't know how I could ever forget that. I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault." Kagome soothed. "You hardly remember anything when you're in your youkai form."

"But still, I… I could have killed you…" He pointed out, his voice steadily losing volume.

"If it makes you feel any better," Kagome began. "When Kouga said he thought you were going to hurt me, you said you would never."

"There are ways to kill things so that it doesn't hurt." He confessed.

"Would you?" She asked innocently. His grip on her tightened.

"Never." He replied, lightly nuzzling her.

"Then you have nothing to worry about." She confirmed. She whispered into his ear. "Because now you're mine."

InuYasha shivered at the passion in her tone, his breath suddenly coming in a gasp. Of all things she could have said, it had to be that.

"Kagome you're only sixteen!"

Kagome looked at him blankly for a moment.

"So?"

InuYasha made a sound in the back of his throat like a soft `Keh'. He pulled back and looked at her with a small smirk.

"Stupid girl…" He said softly, before catching her in a kiss. Before she knew what was happening she found herself responding and kissing him back, and losing herself in the warmth he had regained that was now engulfing her.

Someone clearing their throat made them jump apart with a dizzying speed and looking for the source of the sound.

Miroku, Sango, and Shippo sat astride Kilalla, smiling knowingly, along with a very disgruntled-looking Kouga. Sango began to turn Kilalla around, Shippo staring all the while and Kouga unmoving, his mouth agape.

"I suggest you wash up before going to sleep, InuYasha." Miroku called over his shoulder. Sango clocked him with Hiraikotsu, nearly knocking him off Kilalla.

~*~

"Dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit…" InuYasha muttered under his breath as he stood in the waist-deep hot spring, scrubbing at his haori. "Damn it Kikyou, your blood would stain, wouldn't it?" He grumbled. "And of all people I have to kill YOU, huh? You just HAD to bleed… I thought you couldn't." He continued his little gripe in his mind, complaining about bloodstains. He was so preoccupied with his haori, he completely missed the shifting of the wind and light rustle in the bushes.

He gave up on his haori with an annoyed "Keh," and tossed it onto the bank. That task abandoned, he bobbed under the surface to rinse himself off. He resurfaced and shook his head much like a dog, clearing his vision once again.

"InuYasha?" A soft voice said, making him jump and whirl around. There standing on the path he used was Kagome, looking nervous and embarrassed. He himself was blushing so hard that it spread to his neck down to his chest. He staggered backward, tripping in the process. He came up again spluttering in and his ears twitching, batting at his bangs to get them out of his eyes. Kagome's look turned to one of concern in an instant. He came up with his back to her, hiding his ever growing blush.

He nearly jumped out of his skin when hands found their way up his chest from behind. He turned around, finding Kagome bared before him. She wrapped her arms around his waist and rested her head on his chest. Awkwardly, he hugged her in return.

"Ka…Kagome?" He said uncertainly. Kagome held him tighter.

"Last time you went to bathe I almost lost you. I don't intend to make the same mistake twice." She stated blatantly. InuYasha was slightly taken aback.

She said she didn't intend to make the same mistake twice. But she… did she blame herself for what happened?! It wasn't her fault! It wasn't even his! It was that bitch Kikyou's! If Kagome thought she was going to get away with taking the blame, she had another thing coming.

On impulse, InuYasha dipped his head to catch her lips with his own. She was surprised for a split second before she kissed him back. He pulled her against himself, startling her with his forwardness. She pulled away enough to look him in the eye.

"InuYasha… are you…" She began to say. Her face was warm and she knew she was blushing. The rest of her question was forgotten when he held her tighter.

"I want to do this right and with you." He said passionately. All she could really do after he kissed her again was completely melt into him. He gathered her up in his arms and took her to the side of the hot spring, laying her on her back in the grass. He pulled away enough to talk. "The only question is if you'd want to."

Kagome's answer was nearly instant. She cupped his face in her hands and kissed him, silencing absolutely all questions. InuYasha moved one hand over her body, bracing himself with his other hand.

Kagome moaned and arched into his hand when it went over her breast. He smiled against her lips as he spread his fingers and flexed them slightly against her flesh, urging another moan from her.

Kagome pressed her hands down InuYasha's sides, running down to his tailbone and up his spine. He shivered under her touch, and sucked in a breath, taking in the smell of Kagome's arousal and adding to his own.

He settled his weight over her, trailing down her neck with his kisses and nipping her collarbone and shoulder, licking to soothe them. She writhed beneath him, trying to urge him lower. He would have none of it… yet.

He palmed her breasts again, rubbing the pads of his thumbs over her erected nipples. He traced the outside of her lips with his tongue, and lightly nipped on her bottom one before kissing her. She heatedly ground her palms down him again, over his hips and the sides of his thighs, lightly running her nails up his back again.

Again he shivered, now both their breath coming in short pants with arousal. She arched against him, grinding her breasts against his chest. This time he caved as temptation prove to be too much. He slowly made his way down, leaving open-mouthed, searing kisses in his wake.

He licked her cleavage, causing her to arch her back, and her scent to become heavier with arousal.

Kagome panted out his name, making his own arousal almost painful. A low growl began to form in his throat, adding to Kagome's desire.

InuYasha closed his mouth over one of her sensitive peaks, biting down softly on it and them swirling his tongue around it and then paying equal homage to the other. He licked the underside of her breast, causing her to arch into his mouth, again adding to his now painful arousal.

He headed lower again, continuing his kisses and making her gasp as he reached his goal. He licked her entrance, causing her to gasp and climax. This, of course, gave him no small satisfaction.

He plunged his tongue into her, taking in and relishing the taste that was so purely and uniquely Kagome. She again arched against him, her hands coming to find his ears and rub. He winced slightly as his need became even more painful, but he still stayed, finding pleasure in pleasuring Kagome.

"I-Inu… ya… sha…" Kagome panted, rubbing his ears faster as he pulled away and slid a clawed finger into her, causing her to reflexively arch her back clear off the ground. InuYasha positioned himself over her again, slowly gliding his finger in and out of her, adding another finger.

Kagome reached down on impulse and gently touched his length, momentarily causing him to pause before continuing and lightly pressed against her hand. Taking it as a good thing, she gently took him into her hand, stroking him gently.

He took her into another deep kiss, adding yet another finger and causing her to not be so gentle any more in favor of going a little harder and faster.

InuYasha's growl steadily increased in volume as he put his control to the test in trying not to hurt Kagome. In response to his growl, Kagome's arousal only increased, making control scarce to none.

He pulled himself away, removing his fingers to brace himself on either side of her shoulders, his breath in pants, as was hers.

"Kagome… this'll hurt a bit…" He warned her, positioning himself to take her. She placed her hands on his back, her eyes begging him onward.

Without anything further, InuYasha buried himself in her, closing his mouth over hers to swallow any cry of pain. She gave a shout of surprised, but nothing more. Instead of said hurt, there was only a slight and almost-not-there tear inside her, and a startling completeness. He still paused to let her adjust, to be sure.

He began to slowly go in and out of her, not releasing her mouth and instead deepening the kiss. He started to gradually increase in speed, and Kagome spread her legs wider to let him deeper. She slowly ran her hands down his back to palm his ass and push him in harder and deeper than before.

Taking this as a cue, InuYasha thrust in harder on his own, still trying to salvage enough control to keep from hurting her. If he wasn't careful, he could end up breaking her hips.

He kept pounding into her, mimicking with his tongue for a moment before again trailing down her neck, stopping at the juncture of her neck and shoulder. He cautiously pressed his teeth against her skin before biting down hard enough to draw blood. Kagome gasped in surprise at the sting at her shoulder, and moaned his name.

She came again beneath him, and seconds InuYasha let out a feral growl and thrust into her a final time, finding his own release.

Not wanting to crush Kagome, InuYasha rolled them onto their sides, wrapping his arms around her waist and remaining inside her as she rested her head on his shoulder. Her arms laced around his waist, a content sigh passing her lips.

"Why did you bite me…?" She asked sleepily. Her eyes slid closed of their own accord and she could feel sleep edge in on her from all sides.

InuYasha lightly nuzzled her before answering.

"It's a mark letting everyone else know you're taken, that you've got a mate and belong to them alone." He paused in thought before adding, "Think of it as a human's wedding ring among demons, but deeper." His eyes were heavy, and he allowed them to close, only to snap oven again at a slight stinging in the juncture of his neck an shoulder, followed by a soothing warmth in the same place.

"Then you're mine…" Kagome smiled before snuggling up to him and falling asleep.

InuYasha looked at his shoulder where she bit him in return. It wasn't as deep as he made his, but impressive for a human. He smiled warmly at the sleeping girl in his arms, giving her a kiss to her forehead as he too drifted off to sleep.

Kagome was his.

And he was hers.

And Kikyou could shove it up her rotten ass for all he cared.

~~~~~~~~~~

Like it? Hate it? Lemme know! I think this is one of my "better" lemons… worth an "R" rating, at least! ^.^;;;;

- -

Personally I think the fight scene was a little choppy. I don't know, I'm very critical of my own work. =P

Jeez, my fingers are nearly numb from typing up all this….

And most of the chapters are pretty long, too. O.o It'll take forever to get this all typed up, especially when there's more being added to the end. -.- --sigh--

Oh well.

Please lemme know what you think, and if you come up with a title suggestion, lemme know.