InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ .:Pressure:. ❯ Kagome Higurashi ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer Note: I unfortunately DO NOT own InuYasha and other characters in the anime. It makes me want to cry.
 
------------
 
"Kagome, you're going to be late for school again!"
 
Kagome sighed and placed the brush that she was using back onto the table before rushing down the steps into the kitchen where her mother was. "Mom, it's not my fault that I was late yesterday"
 
She grabbed the toast that her mother had made and sat down to eat. "It was Souta's fault, he was sitting in the bathroom for 30 minutes playing his video games"
 
Kagome's mother laughed and picked up her backpack off of the ground. "Now dear, I don't want you staying after school with Sango until 8 again tonight"
 
"How about 6 then?" She asked with pleading eyes. Sango was her best friend since 1st grade when they moved into the house a block away from the Higurashi shrine.
 
"Sorry, but the latest is 5 today. I have to pick Souta up from his soccer game and I wanted to stop by at the store to get some fried dumplings for your grandfather" Ms. Higurashi looked over to the clock on the wall and gasped slightly, it was 6:30 all ready.
"Come on Kagome" She handed her the light pink backpack and went to get Kagome's school shoes for her.
 
"Time to go already?" She whined and finished up the cold orange juice. "The morning goes by so early" She slung the backpack over her shoulder and put on the brown leather shoes that her mother had just retrieved from the family room.
 
"Well good luck on your American History test today, dear" Ms. Higurashi kissed her daughter's cheek and went upstairs to wake Souta.
 
"Bye Mom!" She waved and opened the front door before heading off to meet up with Sango.
 
-----------
 
Kagome drove up to Sango's driveway and got out of her white Prius. She walked up to the front door and rang the bell. "Come on Sango! Get up!" She yelled at the door and knocked on it harshly.
 
There was no answer.
 
She mumbled under her breath. "Gonna make me late" Suddenly the front door swung open and nearly knocked Kagome off of her feet.
 
It was Sango's father who answered. "Oh, hey there Kagome!" He apologized for nearly killing her.
 
"Heh, is um Sango there?" She brushed the hair out of her face even though it fell right back into place a second later.
 
"Sango's not going to school today, didn't she tell you that she had an appointment today with the doctors?” The man fumbled and stooped down to pick up the fat white and brown cat that was leaving his house.
"And here's Buyo, he was outback last night so we brought him in. He showed her the cat. "But I doubt you'd want to take him to school with you so he can stay here for the day"
 
"Thankyou Mr. Tamashi" She bowed. "I was looking for Buyo all day yesterday and here he was all along" She laughed. "Well I guess I should go then, I don't want to be late again or else they might take me out of volleyball"
 
"No, we wouldn't want Tokyo's best volleyball player to be kicked off the team would we?" He smiled and said goodbye before closing the door again.