InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ .:Pressure:. ❯ Black Solstice ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer Note: I unfortunately DO NOT own InuYasha and other characters in the anime. It makes me want to cry.
 
---------------
 
This was great, Sango didn't even tell her about the doctor's appointment the day before and she had just spent over 5 minutes talking with Mr. Tamashi. She'd never make it to school on time. She was expected to be there early every day since she was volleyball captain and also secretary in the school choir. Expectations were just so high now-a-days and to top it all off, she had that history test to take on America and a volleyball practice after school, leaving only 1 hour with Sango when she was finished.
 
“What am I going to do?“ She sighed and adjusted her grip on the leather steering wheel then looked at the clock. “Well, I guess I'm not as late as I thought. It's only 6:45 and the late bell rings at 7:05 so…” She pulled out her pink razor phone from her backpack. “I can call up Keigo and visit him for a while” She began to dial the number as her car approached a red light.
 
“Why me?” She looked to her left and right and didn't see anyone. Nearly 30 seconds later, Kagome was getting impatient. “What's up with this? I get stuck in the longest red light when no one is even out here!”
 
She looked back to the clock. 6:48 and still waiting. “Well” She looked to her sides again but nothing was visible. “Guess that since no one is even here I can cut through it”
 
She pushed down on the gas to go and slowly crept up to the intersection. When she looked to her left again, she saw it. There was a black Solstice heading straight for her and at high speeds.
 
Within a second she could here the breaks squeak as the driver finally saw her. She closed her eyes and gripped the steering wheel tighter. “Kami, no”
 
When Kagome finally opened her eyes, she noticed that she was fine and wasn't run over by that other car. She checked her body over to make sure that it was true before looking out of her window to see the car behind her.
 
It smacked right into a telephone pole and took off half the engine. She quickly got out of her car to see how the driver was. “I'd better apologize for this” She rubbed her forehead with her palm. “If only I had waited a bit longer”
 
When she reached the wreck, she could see the owner bending over on the other side, looking at the engine so she walked over to him. “Um excuse me. I just wanted to say how sorry I am about your car and-“
 
She stopped when he stood up to look at her. His silver hair fell to his back and was easily longer than hers. His beautiful golden eyes captured hers in a second. He was quite tall but only by a few inches from Kagome. His plain white T-shirt showed his muscular chest and arms. He was also wearing some torn jeans that Kagome had been seeing a lot of people wear out of school recently.
 
“Do you know what you just did?!” His voice was gruff and cut through the perfect moment that Kagome was having. “Huh, what- what did you say?” She didn't quite catch what he said since she was still attempting to look into him eyes again but this time they were piercing and hurt her own.
 
“You heard me, do you know what you just did bitch? The car is completely trashed and it isn't even my own! Fuck” She shook her head. Did he just call her a bitch? Yes he did.
 
“You stupid wench! Who crosses the street during a red light and doesn't expect to get fucking hit!” Kagome was angry now. She came over here to apologize and now this jerk was yelling at her whenever he was the one who was speeding.
 
“Hey listen up! You were speeding in that car and were well over 80 on a 45mph street!” She wasn't about to let this guy yell at her for something that was half his fault. “If you had been going at the normal speed then maybe your car wouldn't be trashed!”
 
Was she really yelling back at him? No girl had ever done that before. Most of the time they would just cry or apologize ten times and then cry as they run away. She was different. The way her eyes sparked up when she yelled interested him. Her raven locks hung on her shoulder and reached mid-back. She had long legs that were perfect for her green skirt. The white blouse that she wore also matched her. It must be a school uniform he thought.
 
Suddenly he felt a thump on his arm. “HELLO?! Are you even listening to me?” In truth he wasn't but he lied.
 
“Yeah, how could you not hear a blabbering loud mouth like you” He nearly laughed in front of her when her face turned red but it went away as soon as it came. “And what about you! Yelling at me like it was all my fault that you crashed”
 
“Oh, I said that?” He didn't remember much of what he said to her after he finally looked at the person who nearly killed him. He laughed slightly and put a hand to his head.
 
“You don't remember? I must be talking to some idiot then. I wasted all that time for nothing and now I'll be late to school again” She turned and started to walk back to her car when a hand shot out and grabbed her arm.
 
“Wait. You can't just leave me here like this. I have places that I need to get to also” Kagome looked back at him and pulled her arm free. “For one, I don't give rides to strangers and the other is, who would help out someone as rude as you are?”
 
“Well then let's not be strangers” He grabbed her arm again and pulled her back to him. “I'm InuYasha Taisho. And you are?”
She pulled from his grip but he was too strong. “Come on, ain't gonna tell me?”
 
She growled to herself and pulled her brows together. “My name is Kagome Higurashi if you must know but that doesn't make us any less foreign and if you don't mind, I really have to go”
 
“Come on Kagome” He smiled. “It was half your fault that my friend's car is ruined so at least drop me off at my apartment” She looked back up at him and huffed. This guy wouldn't let it go.
 
“Alright but don't touch anything or else you're paying for what you break” InuYasha grinned to himself while she turned away and walked back into her car.