InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ .:Pressure:. ❯ New Student ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer Note: I unfortunately DO NOT own InuYasha and other characters in the anime. It makes me want to cry.
 
----------
 
Kagome ruled her eyes as she told her passenger not to change the radio station for the fifth time. He was getting on her nerves now and wished that she had left InuYasha behind.
 
“Hey Kagome, how'd you get this car anyway? It's the top Hybrid and is over 1,826,749 yen. So how did you afford it?” He moved his hand away from the buttons in surrender to the station.
 
“If you have to know” She paused. “My father died two years ago and we gained his whole family inheritance. After a while, my mother was able to convince me to buy my own car with some of the money that me got since she couldn't drive me to school anymore and I hate taking the smelly bus. It wasn't even me who choose the car, but my best friend Sango. It was a pretty good pick though cause I can drive comfortably knowing that I'm helping the environment and myself too”
 
She pulled the car over by the sidewalk to let him out. “Here's your destination according to my GPS, right?” Kagome looked over to him. “Yeah, it is” He reached out and grabbed the doorknob.
 
“Wait, InuYasha no!” It was too late, the door slammed right into a `No Parking' sign before she could stop him. Kagome took in a deep breath and let it out.
 
“Um Kagome…” She looked over at him and smiled sweetly. “InuYasha, would you kindly NOT DESTROY MY CAR WHILE YOU'RE AT IT! YOUR SUCH A STUPID-“
 
“YOU WERE THE ONE WHO PARKED RIGHT NEXT TO IT!”
 
“WHAT?! YOU SHOULD HAVE CHECKED BEFORE GETTING OUT SO IT'S NOT MY FAULT!”
 
“WELL I WOULDN'T NEED TO IF SOMEONE COULD PARK RIGHT!”
 
“GET OUT OF MY CAR, NOW INUYASHA!”
 
“I'M TRYIN TO BITCH!”
 
GET OUT AND DON'T CALL ME THAT!”
 
InuYasha put his hands to his ears and pushed his way out of the car. He looked back and the anger left his face. He smiled and winked to her before walking off.
 
“Such a jerk” She flattened her hair back onto her head and groaned. “And look, he made me late for school” After one last look at her worst nightmare she drove away.
 
----------
 
Kagome walked into the principal's office and sat down. It was her second time in the office this year and school started only a week ago. “What am I getting myself into? Last year I had perfect attendance and didn't leave school early for anything at all”
 
The principal walked in and sat behind his desk. He shuffled a few papers before he looked at Kagome. “We both know that you were late but only one of us knows the reason why” He grabbed a stack of books and a hand book then placed it on the floor next to him. Kagome noticed that she had all of those textbooks too. “ So Kagome, why were you late for school today?”
 
“Mr. Taisho, I was on my way to school but there was this really long red light and no one was even there. I knew not to but I went through it and halfway to the other side, this black Solstice came speeding up and nearly crashed into me but he hit into a telephone pole instead and it went right through his engine. I tried to apologize but he got mad and eventually got me into giving him a ride to his apartment since it was half my fault. By the time I got to school it was 7:20 and I missed the choir meeting” Kagome looked down in shame and knew that she wouldn't get much luck on this one since it seemed like a really bad excuse.
 
“You've never lied to me before Kagome so I believe your story. This does seem serious though and I think that you should have called the police or ambulance to help him” She put up her hand in protest and shook her head.
 
“Heh, he's fine and plus I doubt that he would let anyone help him anyway” She muttered “Such a jerk”
 
It was already the end of the day before they had sent her to Mr. Taisho's office. She had already told Sango about InuYasha and her response was that they'd make a cute couple. “You would finally meet your match Kagome” She had said. No one could like that rude jerk though. Sango ended up earning a punch on the arm for that and Kagome got a good “Ow” from her.
 
“Since you really did try to get to school on time and your tardy wasn't completely your fault, I'll let you do me a favor to make up your missed time and we won't mark you late.” Mr. Taisho picked up the books that he had and handed them to Kagome and she put them on her lap. “We're getting a new student tomorrow and I'd like you to give him a tour around Tokyo High School, okay?”
 
“Sure and thanks Mr. Taisho!” He gave her a pass. “You'll need too pick up one of the American History books for him”
 
“Okay, I have that class early in the morning anyway so I can get it before I give him the tour.” Kagome turned to leave.
 
“Oh wait Kagome.” She turned back to him. “Promise me that you won't miss anymore school. You're such a good student and your grades reflect that. It's your senior year and I want it to be a great one. I also think you're a great volleyball captain and it's helping out our team, so don't get held out”
 
“Okay sir, I'll do my best!” She left the room and went off to her volleyball practice for the day.