InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ .:Pressure:. ❯ The Tour ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer Note: I unfortunately DO NOT own InuYasha and other characters in the anime. It makes me want to cry.
 
=================
To all readers: *sigh* I'm so sorry for how long it takes me to update the story. I have been on vacation a lot and now I'm painting my house so it's kinda hard to write and post everything. I also have messed up with the previous chapter and I fixed it. I wrote that Kagome was captain of the tennis team on an accident. I had been reading about tennis earlier and put that down instead. I hope that you can all forgive me. This is my first story and with all of this rushing around, I have been getting mixed up. Don't worry though, cause I'll make this chapter longer (since my other ones are short) and hopefully there won't be any mistakes. Thanks for the replies.
-Shaku
 
=================
Kagome sat in the office waiting for the new student to arrive so that she could give him the tour of the school. Mr. Taisho was talking on the phone when she arrived and he told her to take a seat and that the student might be late because of car troubles. She had been sitting there on the bench for ten minutes already and there was no sign of an unfamiliar face walk in.
 
“Mr. Taisho, do you have any information on this new kid? Well, I know you would but could I at least know a tiny bit about him before I give the tour. I would like to know what he is interested in so that I can help this kid out better.” Kagome had been wondering who this kid was ever since he told her about it the previous day. She was getting worried now since no one knew who he was at all.
 
Mr. Taisho fixed his tie then set his hands back down on the desk. “I was waiting for you to ask me that, Kagome. There's a little secret about this student actually; he's my brother's son.” Mr. Taisho watched as Kagome's eyes questioned him.
 
She never knew that her principal had any relatives. He had said that his parents died from a car crash but he never mentioned that he had a brother, or a nephew! “Really?” She was surprised. All this time Mr. Taisho knew exactly who this kid was and never even told any of the teachers or herself. “If you don't mind my asking, but what is his name sir?”
 
“InuYasha Taisho”
 
Kagome looked to her left where the voice came from.
 
Mr. Taisho stood up and walked over to his nephew and shook his hand then offered him a seat next to Kagome.
 
She watched him sit down. Only when he took off his sunglasses and turned his head towards her then winked did Kagome realize who this kid was. “It's you!” She stood up and took a step back. Mr. Taisho looked confused and looked back at InuYasha. “You're that jerk that almost killed me the other day!”
 
“Kagome, InuYasha, is there something the matter? Do you two already know eachother?” The principal was still lost at what was going on. It seemed like they knew eachother already but obviously they hadn't had a good time together.
 
InuYasha just looked up at his uncle and put the sunglasses back on and leaned back on the bench. “Nope, never met her before.” He seemed really lax even though Kagome was glaring at him like he had just embarrassed her in front of the entire school. He could swear that he saw steam rising from her head and almost laughed to himself.
 
“How could you say that?” Obviously her assumptions were correct and this kid had no brain what so ever. “How could you not remember almost running me over with your car?! You're such an idiot, I know you remember, jer-“ She was cut off by Mr. Taisho who had finally realized that there was something going on here that his nephew wasn't telling him about. Knowing him, InuYasha probably tried to get her to his bed or something.
 
“Kagome!” He had to shout to overcome her loud yelling at InuYasha. He paused and waited for both of their attention. “I think that maybe we should get someone else to do this tour for InuYasha. It doesn't seem like you two will be able to work together.”
 
InuYasha stood up and leaned on his uncle's desk. “Oh, but Uncle, I think we should still do this tour together.” He looked over at Kagome who had crossed her arms and was beginning to steam again. “I would really like to work out our differences with my new classmate if you don't mind.”
 
Mr. Taisho rubbed his chin. “If it'll help you two out then go ahead.” He sighed. “Just no more yelling, please!”
 
InuYasha walked to the door exiting the office. “Come on Kagome. That is your name isn't it?” He took off the glasses again and placed them in his pocket. She nodded and walked out the door without even looking at him. “Great name for a sexy girl.”
 
He grinned when she nearly tripped over herself. This was going to be a fun year if he was going to be able to tease Kagome this much. When he caught up to her, Kagome's face was red from her blush and her anger.
 
================
They walked into the gym where a few classes were playing kickball together. “And this is the gymnasium. We either have class in here or at the football field outside near the parking lot.”
Kagome had shown InuYasha nearly all of the school except for the track and other outdoor things. He hadn't really said much through the entire thing but grinned the entire time. He was probably still proud of himself for earlier. What a pig! Doing that to girls just to make them blush.
 
She did admit, even though he was on the tough side, InuYasha Taisho had the perfect looks. All of the girls had waved to him when they passed by and some even told Kagome that she had a good catch when InuYasha wasn't paying attention. She explained to them that she was only giving InuYasha a tour and that she barely even knew him besides that he had a bad attention span and he could get really mad one moment and relaxed the next. He was one confusing guy.
 
As they rounded the corner in the hall to go outside Kagome finally dared herself to start a conversation with him. “So, InuYasha.” She started twisting her skirt edge in her forefingers like she always did when she was nervous or afraid. “I was wondering where you went to school before this?”
 
He cracked his knuckles and looked over at her, his grin appearing again. “So she dares to talk.” He laughed to himself when he saw how nervous she was.
 
“Hey! At least I did talk.” She crossed her arms. “You didn't say anything this entire time besides `Hey baby' and `How's it going' to the other girls that we walked by. It's getting annoying.”
 
He yawned and started walking off in a different direction. “Come on, Kagome. If you follow me then I'll answer all of your questions.”
 
She stopped and watched him walk off in the direction of the cafeteria but chased after him when he was nearly out of sight. “Okay InuYasha Taisho. Answer my first question.”
 
“Well, before my uncle suggested that I come to high school over here, I went to school in Russia for two years. It didn't really work out there so I took his offer and moved back to Tokyo.”
 
Russia. Kagome had never been there before but her father had. He told her once that while he was visiting, most of the people were hectic and out of order because of something their leader had done. She thought it was because of the nuclear missiles they were beginning to create.
 
“Second, how old are you?” This was an easy one but she had to know anyway.
 
“Nineteen next month. What about you?”
 
“I'm seventeen but my birthday isn't until March so I have a while before I'm an adult. There's only a few seniors that are nineteen this year.” Sango was going to be nineteen this summer though even though she looked like she was eighteen but there isn't much difference anyway.
 
“You get one more question woman.” InuYasha cracked his knuckles and went to sit down in a seat by one of the vending machines.
 
“My name is Kagome!” She stood next to him instead of sitting down in a chair also.
 
“Yeah, yeah. Just get to the question already.”
 
“Why do you have silver hair?”
 
InuYasha looked back up at her after taking his eyes away from his shoes. Kagome had been wondering this ever since she met him. Mr. Taisho didn't have silver hair so why did he? Was it natural or did he color it?
 
“I don't know. It's always been that color. My father and brother's hair is silver too.”
 
“Then why isn't Mr. Taisho's hair like that?”
 
He kicked a candy wrapper that was lying on the floor next to him. “My father is only half related to my uncle. Same with me and my brother. My father's parents both had silver hair but my uncle's mother had black hair. I guess he inherited that trait instead.”
 
He had a brother? She wondered if they were both as strange. Kagome went and sat down next to InuYasha in her own chair. “Okay InuYasha. You can ask me three questions also.”
 
He had been waiting for this. His questions were already thought out and he planned to get her embarrassed and angry again. The way her face lit up when it turned bright red made him feel awkward and he liked it. “Are you seeing anyone?”
 
He nearly burst out laughing when she blushed. It took her a moment t realize what he said but once he said it her cheeks were back to their dark pink color that he had seen before.
 
She started to mumble and coughed once. When she felt his gaze on her, she looked at the floor and turned her attention to a little ant that was carrying a piece of potato chip.
 
Did he really just say that? She blushed harder and gently pushed the ant over with the tip of her shoe. It was probably just to get her to blush and it worked. Maybe he was trying to get her mad again. Either way, Kagome knew he was teasing her.
 
She was about to answer when Hojo's voice echoed down the hallway. She looked up to see shadows on the hallway wall where the freshman math class entrance was. It wasn't used anymore for math and was changed into a room to hold sport meetings.
 
Kagome quickly stood up and grabbed InuYasha's hand to get him to leave with her but he sat there instead. “InuYasha, come on! Hojo's going to see us.”
 
Kagome looked back over and saw Hojo come out of the room. He was heading her way too! “InuYasha, let's go!”
 
He looked over to the guy walking down the hall. Kagome must not have liked this kid for some reason if she as trying to get away from him. The way the kid walked and had his head high in the air like he owned the place already set InuYasha against him.
 
As Hojo came closer, he noticed Kagome who finally let go of InuYasha's hand and was biting her lip. “Kagome!” He waved and came up next to her.
 
“Oh hi there, Hojo.” She went back to twisting her skirt around.
 
InuYasha stood up and grabbed Kagome's arm after noticing how distressed she was.
 
Hojo looked over at InuYasha and his smile disappeared. “And who is this?”
 
“InuYasha Taisho. So I take it you know Kagome then?” He saw the look Hojo gave him when he grabbed Kagome arm and didn't like it. This guy was too full of himself. He caught Kagome starting to inch her way behind him from Hojo so he gently pulled her next to him.
 
Hojo's frown deepened when he saw InuYasha do this. “Yes, actually me and Kagome are dating so don't hold her against you. She'd much rather be with me anyway than a new student.” He reached his hand out to grab Kagome's hand but InuYasha stepped in front of her.
 
“It seems like she doesn't want to be bothered so why don't you get back to your classes and I'll get on with my tour.” InuYasha started glaring daggers at the brown-haired kid. He felt Kagome tense up even more but she stepped out from behind him.
 
“Hojo. I already told you that I'm not going out with you and it's making me mad that you keep telling everyone that we're seeing eachother when we're not.”
 
So they weren't going out. InuYasha didn't believe they were anyway since Kagome was trying to get away from the kid.
 
Hojo smiled again. “Oh Kagome, you can keep telling yourself that but you know that we are made for eachother.” He grabbed her around the waist and started walking away from InuYasha. “Come on, I'll take you to your next class.”
 
Kagome winced when he grabbed her. His grip was strong and was hurting her side. She tried to pull away but he wouldn't let her go. Hojo was crushing her body against his and she didn't know what to do. His face was stern as she tried to push away from him.
 
“Hojo let go! Let go, you're hurting me!” When all he did was tighten his grip on her, Kagome did the only thing that she thought of that moment and slapped Hojo right across the face. He immediately let go and brought his hand up to his face and rubbed the red mark.
 
“Kagome,” His eyes stared her down and she backed into the wall. “You need to learn your lesson.” In a quick second Hojo had her up against the wall and was pressing against her. “Dear Kagome, you need to know your place at this school. You are my girlfriend and will stay away from that bad influence.”
 
Hojo quickly let go of Kagome as a sharp pain rang through his body. He was being lifted up by the neck. InuYasha held a tight grip on Kagome's assulter. He saw her fall to the floor and stared at Hojo while his eyes filled with panic. InuYasha's own eyes held a venom that was stinging through Hojo's body.
 
“InuYasha, no!” She grabbed his shirt from where she was kneeling at on the ground. “Put him down!”
 
He looked down at her. She was gripping his shirt with one arm and holding herself up with the other. Her eyes pleaded for him to drop the kid. He glared back at Hojo who was struggling to breathe now. “You will not touch her ever again without her permission.”
 
Hojo nodded twice and InuYasha dropped him to the ground. He leaned over to help Kagome up, who was still startled and shaken up from her experience. Once he had her InuYasha walked away in the direction that they came from.
 
==================
Thank you.
I hope this was a long enough chapter for everyone.
I'm planning on making longer chapters now that
InuYasha was brought back into the story.
 
~Please Review~