InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ "Take Her" ❯ Onesan ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
people here we go, What will happen with Rin and Sesshoumaru’s first meeting? You’re going to love it no Mary Jane’s here.


The smell was all consuming all of his attention was fixated on the unique smell. The slight tickle on the back of his neck was the only warning that he was in danger. He cursed his thoughtlessness as he used his demonic speed to move out the way of the attack. He turned to see a long black haired woman using the tip of her weapon to flip around and bring it up in front of her to attack again. He could feel her hatred filling the air with tension around them. In the shade of the forest, he took at the woman facing him. She wore a long dress with high slits up the side that hugged her every curve it was silver with a red and white dragon design. He felt is breath catch at the beauty of her body. Her long hair was pulled up high, something silver glinted on the ends, which fell right under her round butt, but before he could take in her face that was hidden in shadows. She through two things at him, he took his eyes from her for a second to catch the objects and she was gone. He was impressed she seemed to be human but she was fast and silent, he didn’t even hear her heart beat. He was also furious how could he have aloud her to get so close, she was only human. “It must be these damn emotions,” he whispered to himself.

Kagome was tired, they had been traveling for a long time and between the boys, the baby and Inuyasha’s concern she was wiped out.
“Kagome, are you sure you are ok? We can rest again.”
“No Inuyasha, I am fine,” Kagome replied on a sigh.
“Mama I don’t want to run any more why can’t we have a car her like at grandma’s house,’ Tomi wined.
“Because, they don’t belong in this time.”
“Stop being a pussy, I can’t believe you’re my son. You see Kagome that’s what I kept telling you, you are ruining him with all that babying just like you almost ruined Shippo.”
Her face went red with anger as she screamed “I am not ruining him, I am loving him and don’t call my little boy a pussy.”
Tomi looked at his dad eyes watering but a scowl on his lips “I am not a pussy, take it back, dad.”
“No” inuyasha replied with a smirk. Tomi launched himself at his dad, clawing at him. Shippo rolled his eyes at there antics and kept walking bye his mother, his had head held high. Dressed up like he was in his new forest green Kimono, his long red hair had darkened and lay only slightly puffy down to the middle of his back. Kagome’s eyes filled with tears as she watched him walk slightly ahead of her he had gotten so big he was almost the same age as when she had meet inuyasha and he was so handsome, nice and kind. The baby steered as they reached the entrance to the mansion. It was beautiful all white marble filled with the most beautiful and expensive art but it was so cold. There were no personal touches no pictures nothing that said cherished home.
“How sad,” she whispered
Inuyasha wrapped his arm around her was they were shown to their room. “What is wrong, why are you so sad?” She knew how inuyasha thought Sesshoumaru had it all so she just shook her head.

R
in flew through the trees just as fast as her legs would carry her. She new she could never take him out head to head she was a demon assassin and she knew the rules, the element of surprise was everything to a human trying to kill a powerful demon. She had been so close another second and she would have had him. She had run because she didn’t want to die and she would have facing off against him, and there would always be tomorrow or the day after. She would hunt him to the day he died or she did. She was exhausted by the time she got to the hut she had run far ant stayed away for hours to make sure she was not found and then she had staked out the house for two more hours. She had used a small piece of her soul energy to keep her face hidden during their fight it was essential to plan b. Quickly she opened the trunk, put what she would need in it and grabbed her forged letter slipping it as well. Undressed she lay down for the night plans of death dancing through her mined.

Opening his hand once again, Sesshoumaru looked at the things she had through at him. The flower shaped throwing dagger had cut deep in to his hand the petals raiser sharp had cut deep and wide. At first, he had cursed and damned himself in his head as he looked around for her. She was only a lowly human why should he care, the only human worth anything was Rin but she was gone, happy. He stopped in his personal garden not even Jaken was aloud in this place. Never did his regal face change his eyes were as flat as always, the smooth lines of his face expressionless. His emotions were not shared with the world but in his mind things spun, werled and danced. Anger, depression, denial, rage it was all there he didn’t know what was happening around him but he was getting pissed. His demon knew though, what they had been waiting for had come. That’s when Sesshoumaru noticed he still had what he caught in his hand, and he was bleeding and his in quite some pain. He opened his hand to see that half a silver flower sticking out of his palm and a small purification stone that was burning in to his hand. It he dropped it and plucked the flower from his palm, using his kimono he cleaned the stone to see one word engraved in it Revenge.

Amarie sat in front of the hut she lived in with her sister wondering if she would come back at all this time.

~~Flashback~~

“But Rin you can’t go he will kill you,” Amarie cried tears running down her face as she hugged Rin to her.
“I must, I have been ready for a long time and you are almost fully grown you can marry now,” Amarie made a disgusted face.” or take care of yourself.”
“Rin let me go with you I’ve been training and I can help”
Rin grabbed Amarie forcefully but not hurting her “No Amarie don’t live like me don’t ever be come like me.” Rin shook her on last time before she hugged her. “I…. You… I never told you…. I… I must ok if I don’t come back..”
“No No you will come back you are great at what you do” Amarie interrupted crumbled to the floor holding the bottom of Rin’s fighting outfit feeling the metal mail the had sown in, together. Rin hugged Amarie tears in her eyes but not falling, she whisper “I Love you, little flower” and pulled away to pack.
“And I you, Onesan”
The next morning she woke up to see Rin off but she had left in the night leaving a letter that read:

If I can, not even the fire’s of hell would keep me form you, you are my happiness and my light. If I don’t make it please continue to shine and be happy don’t become an assassin. That is my dieing wish.
Kimi o Daisuke,
Rin
(I don’t know if this is supposed to be a romantic “I love you” but in here, it’s not, it will be both for me just you context clues ok, okay.)

~~Flashback End~~

T
he Moon shined against the night sky but in her mind, it was her Onesan’s smiling face saying she was coming home and it was over this odd obsession with the
youkai Lord Sesshoumaru. She wondered what Rin was like before, before she was broken, so cold, angry and calculating. She was only softened to a certain point even with her, quicker to frown than to smile, never crying, never laughing. Every time she gave out her soft happy/sad smiled Amarie horded the memory to herself like a precious jewel. Why did Kariudo have to ….


So what do you think? Tell me and please please please PLEASE review!!!!!
Sorry again and thank you heather for your e-mails they meant the world to me.

Me: Sesshy growl for me

Sesshoumaru: No!

Me: Stop being a baby

Sesshoumaru: I Never act like anything but myself

Me: You remember last time * wiggled eyebrow*

Sesshoumaru: *looks considering and grinned* *GRRRR*
Me : * waves over Sesshy‘s shoulder as he caries me off (in my dreams)* bye bye peeps….

SSDD: Same Shit Different Day
Muneca2Sexy