InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ "Take Her" ❯ She has arrived! ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
People we have a problem. Can’t write without my readers support, I’m starting to loose interest in this fic and I really liked it. So please review and tell me what you like, dislike and/or think. THANK YOU

Oh, and we all know I don’t own Inuyasha ( I think I said I wouldn’t do this any more so this is the last one)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~~D ream/Flashback~~

“This my dear is my son, Kariudo, he was a way the first two years of your stay here. He will be the one to train you as was Lord Sesshoumaru’s wishes.” Master Tomura said as Rin started to set the table for the morning meal. Rin looked at the man who sat next to the small shrunken man that was the master of the house she was left at.
” Why do I need to learn to fight …”Rin started but was interrupted with “defend your self” from the young man. Sighing inwardly she asked” When I am a servant and will probably never leave the mansion ?”
“ Because that is what My Lord asked of me.” He replied with a little shiver. She Knew now he was afraid of Sesshoumaru. Rin frowned as she remembered how he left her two years ago. She had been so sad, crying for weeks, screaming for him to come back, to not leave her. It had took her 5 months to really believe he had left her and that’s when the anger and bitterness set in.
“So your training will start tomorrow at first light and leave the little one she will only be a bother.” It took her a minute to realize Tomura had been talking to her, her frown deepened with that comment about her little flower.
“Amarie is sick master she is in bed” Rin said waiting .
“Well her chores better get done even if I have to pull her out of bed,” Was his furious reply. For some reason he hated both Rin and Amarie and never cut them any slack. I looked at the new young master while Tomura yelled at me for Amarie being sick. He was bigger than his father, taller and huskier but not fat. His face was handsome with a wide mouth, strong jaw, brown hair pulled back into a ponytail by a strip of leather. He was obviously a fighter with the scars on his large hands and one cutting through his left eyebrow but that was not what put fear into her heart. It was dark brown eyes starring at her unblinking. (Rin is 13 now if you can’t count or remember)
“M-m-master may I be excused, I have chores to do,” Rin trembled as she waited for his answer, she did not like the young master, he looked at her funny. “Yes, go on girl” Rin all but ran out of there, trying to escape his dark menacing eyes.

~~End of Dream flashback~~

R
in woke and thought about those days six years ago when she first started to learn how to kill from the person who would start this all. Kariudo you sick asshole I hope your burning in hell, Rin whispers to herself. The light that just started to paint the sky let her know it was ok to put her plan in motion. She dressed in a silk Kimono of light lavender with darker purple blossoms. Each layer under the Kimono went from purple to the same light lavender. The kimono was elegant, while still retaining a geisha-ish air with it plummeting off the shoulders and crossing just above her chest giving just a hint of cleavage. She let her long hair down with just her bangs and the hair cut at the sides of her face that brushed her collar bone. She wore no adornments but her silks and the kohl she wore on her eyes. Being so close to Sesshoumaru’s palace Rin walked through the forest for all the world looking like a Hime lost in her lords forest. As she crossed through the gardens to the big palace. She to bit the inside of her lip to keep her emotions at bay. Memories of when she was young and lived her with Sesshoumaru flooded her mind but instead of sadness she only felt contempt. He had left her and with the dreams of this morning still fresh in her mind her anger flared. Rin walked up to the door her emotions tucked behind the mask of a lovely hime.

Jaken answered the door and was all but speechless, the women in front of him was breath taking. Her long dark brown seemed to float around her shapely body. Her Silk kimono showing just enough to grab attention but still not seem vulgar, her skin was not as light a most hime’s were just a hint of a tan that made her skin seem to shimmer. Her beauty almost rivaled that of his lord and she seemed so familiar. Jaken mentally started at that thought, she was only human after all she could not match his beloved youkai Lord. Rin smiled down at her long ago companion, her eyes lost there hard edge and glowed with happiness. Jaken regained his composer, straightening up he asked in his winy voice “ And just who are you? Do you have a invitation to this private celebration?” Rin wanted to shake her head at the annoying toad as he stressed private, he was the same as ever. Turning off her emotions she lowered her voice to a sensual drawl as she replied “ Yes I do, I was sent in my masters stead.” Jaken looked over the papers she handed to him and with a curt nod told her “ This way every one is gathering in the hall in 10 minutes, I’ll show you to your room.” Rin followed the waddling toad, looking around she noted all the changes to the lay out and anything that could hinder her mission committing it all to memory. Even if a table had been moved , a large vase placed some where different it would not do to fall over something as she sneaked around the palace.

Sesshoumaru stood in the hall with his brother, his mate and the pups. The fox cub had grown into a exceptional demon despite only having the hanyou to teach him. He was tall and strong his youkai radiating around him in his nervousness. The little hanyou Tomi he looked like his father with his silver white hair and ears but it wasn’t rough it was silky like his mothers making him look more like Sesshoumaru. His eyes where what caught Sesshoumaru’s attention one was amber like his father and the other was dark blue like his mother. Tomi looked him right in the eyes not scared, since he new he was pack by the way he smelled. “ Dad he looks like me,” the little boy announced. Inuyasha scowled “he does not, you look like me.” Sesshoumaru smirked to himself and replied in a indifferent voice “ and who do you think you try and fail to look like?”
“Not you pansy boy”
“Do I need to kick your sorry as in front of you children?” Sesshoumaru replied dryly. Tomi looked up at Sesshoumaru with a glare and launch himself at Sesshoumaru. “ Don’t you threaten my dad” he yelled as he bite the hand Sesshoumaru held up to block him.
“Miko you will remove your pup from my hand and be grateful he is my heir and I need him” sesshoumaru said calmly holding out the hand to Kagome. She ran to her son and pried him off. “ Tomi don’t you ever do that again. You…” she trailed off as Inuyasha pulled out his Tetsusaiga.
“Don’t you threaten my family”
“ Teach you children respect or I will” Sesshoumaru replied unsheathing his Tokigen.
Jaken interrupted then to tell his master Tathar’s representative was now here and he was the last they were expecting. Sesshoumaru nodded as he walked away, he said to his brother “ While you’re here do strive to remember I am bestowing a great honor on your son. Though I have my doubt now that I see he is just like you.” Inuyasha’s growls and Kagome’s calming voice echoed down the hall as he left. His inner youkai snarled how he envied Inuyasha his family and the loyalty and love they gave him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*

Yes I know, “longer” but its hard for me to want to do “longer” when no one reviews. Yes I know I don’t have that many pages or chapters but still I didn’t think the size of the story mattered as long as it is good. So is my story just bad then? Give me some input, please.
Oh and to INUYASHA4u thank you and I am going to work on the longer. The reason I switch is because I want you (the readers) to have a person who is not involved with the love story point of view of how everything progresses. Plus I needed to have a big celebration that lets Rin get into to get closer to Sesshy. So there in lies the reason for making Tomi his heir.

Review or tell me it sucks and I wont bother to write, ok ?

Look I don’t know why my thing keeps making things bold when I didn’t have them as bold or darker so just ignore it from Pansy boy till it ends. Sorry about it.

Sesshy: don’t you think it is stupid writing these things

Me: No!!!

Sesshy: But there not true and you make it seem as if I’m in turmoil which I never am.

Me: Yea right

Sesshy: watch what you say I will not take you disrespect.

Me: well you can just shove that order where the sun don’t shine *glares*

Sesshy: Insolent wench *takes a step forward*

Me: oh no *runs away*

Sesshy: you can’t run from me *gives chase*