InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Birthday To Remember ❯ Becoming Mates ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha and I never will. Inuyasha belongs to Rumiko Takahashi, and I own nothing. I make no profit off this; it is simply something I'm doing for fun, for my own enjoyment and hopefully yours.
 
WARNING, chapter contains lemon. Actually, chapter basically is a lemon. If you don't want to read such material, please leave now. You have been warned.
 
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE: Um, yeah. For those of you who've read this story already and are confused, this chapter has been added in after the first version was published on Mediaminer. The original second chapter has been moved to become Chapter 3, and so on.
 
Author's Note 3: Sorry I haven't updated this story in a while, I've been working on schoolwork and my other fanfics lately.
 
Chapter 2 - Becoming Mates
 
Inuyasha's lips never left Kagome's as he gently lowered her to the ground and lay his body half on top half besides her. Reverently, Inuyasha's hand slowly started to caress his beloved's body through the fabric of her kimono, causing her to moan with pleasure. Inuyasha felt like his heart was about to burst in pure happiness. There was a time not so long ago when he truly believed that he was an abomination who would be forced to live his long life completely alone; feared by humans and hunted by demons. Now, for the first time in his life he had a place he truly felt he belonged, and it was all thanks to the beautiful girl below him. Kagome had saved him from his seal. She had given him a purpose in life, and helped him gain the respect of the village he now called home, had helped him to make the first friends he had ever had. Now she was about to become his mate. He was becoming rock hard at the thought. He had never been with a woman before and his loins burned with the desire to be within her, but it wasn't just lust driving him; it was pure, undiluted love. He loved her so much. He honestly did not know what he could have possibly done to deserve this beautiful gift from the Kami being thrust into his life, but he swore then and there that he would cherish and love her with all that he was for the rest of his days.
 
Kagome, for her part, was having trouble believing this was real and not just another wonderful dream. She half expected that at any moment she would wake up to find herself in her bed at home, alone once more. But that wonderful feel of Inuyasha's body was all too real to be a dream. Her heart was full to bursting with the knowledge that this was real and she was about to have her first time with Inuyasha. She knew it was his first time too, which made it all the more wonderful. They would be learning together. The memory of this night would be one she would hold in her heart forever.
 
As Inuyasha's lips left Kagome's mouth to travel along her jaw line, his hand ventured lower to gently untie the obi holding her kimono closed. With the same gentleness he slid his hands under the rim of the kimono and pushed it aside reveal a creamy white beast to the cool night air before moving to do the same with it twin. Somewhat hesitantly, Inuyasha started to gently massage her perfect breasts with his hands as he once again covered her mouth with his own.
 
Kagome found herself moaning into the kiss and thanked all the Kami that she had forgone wearing a bar tonight therefore saving her and her hanyou lover that complication. She absolutely loved what he was doing do her. Wanting to give her soon-to-be-mate the same kind of pleasure he was giving her, Kagome raised her own hands to tug at the belt holding his hoari closed. When it fell open, she then moved to slide her hands under the edge of his undershirt to touch the bare skin of his chest underneath.
 
Inuyasha felt like he was on fire everywhere her hands touched, but it was a fire he would happily burn in for all eternity. Wanting to give her better access, Inuyasha moved back slightly to fully remove his hoari and undershirt. As he moved back Kagome let out a small involuntary whimper of disappointment and Inuyasha could help but smile to himself. That she would be saddened by the loss of his touch meant more to him than he could possibly say in words.
 
When she saw that Inuyasha had only moved back so that he could remove his shirts, Kagome felt a wave of relief pass through her. He wasn't having second thoughts. Inuyasha may have felt himself unworthy of her love, being a hanyou; but for so long she had felt herself as being of his, being a cheap copy of Kikyo. It was at that moment, as she watched her soon-to-be-lover throw his hoari to the ground at his side and struggle to remove his undershirt as quickly as possible, that she finally realised that he didn't see her that way. To him she was just Kagome, just like to her he was just Inuyasha. Smiling at that realisation, Kagome took advantage of the current distance between them to sit up just enough to remove hr arms from the sleaves of her kimono before lying back on it like it was a blanket. There she lay in only her panties, awaiting Inuyasha's pleasure.
 
Finally free of his now unwanted shirts, Inuyasha paused for a moment to take in the sight of the beautiful Miko lying naked but for her modern underwear beneath him. While he had caught fleeting glances at her naked before, none of them compared to what he was seeing now. Good gods, how had she become so beautiful without him noticing it? He had thought her beautiful before, but now that word hardly seemed to do her justice. Save for the small scar on her side where the Shikon Jewel had been forced out of her three years ago, she was flawless and absolutely breathtaking. Creamy white skin almost shone with an angelic beauty in the moonlight. Her breasts were full, just the right size to fit into his hands, her nipples dark pink and already hard from the combination of the cool night air and her arousal. Her stomach was flat and well toned. Her legs long and slender, perfectly shaped from three years of hiking across Japan. She was prefect, surely not even in heaven itself would he come across a being as heavenly as this. He had thought himself hard before, but looking at her now he found his arousal growing even more. His body burned to be inside her, but his heart refused to do so yet. He knew that a woman's first time was painful, so he was determined to make his love feel as much pleasure as possible first.
 
Lowering himself over her again, Inuyasha started a series of kisses across her jaw line, moving steadily lower. His kisses trailed down her neck and past her collarbone while Kagome withered beneath him in pure bliss. This all felt so wonderful, and just think they weren't even at the good stuff yet! Kagome's hand unconsciously began to venture upwards, to the top of Inuyasha's head, where it began to fondle his ear, until a low groan from her lover caused her to stop and pull her hand away.
 
“I'm sorry.” She said apologetically. “I know you hate that.”
 
Inuyasha looked at her in surprise, amazed that she had misread his reaction so badly. “I don't hate it.” He said, his voice sounding a little breathless. “Kami, the problem is I like it too much! If you do that again, I don't think I'll be able to control my self. I'll want to take you right then and there.”
 
Kagome found herself shivering with pleasure at the intense look of love and lust in Inuyasha's eyes. “Then I why don't you?” She asked slyly, rubbing her still cloth-covered sex against him firmly.
 
Inuyasha however shook his head and moved to once more lick and nip at the sensitive spot where her neck and shoulder met. “No love, not yet. First I want to pleasure you. I know that the first time is painful for females, and I want to be sure you enjoy this as much as possible first. Let me?”
 
Smiling at the sweetness of his resolve, Kagome nodded and lay back to enjoy what he was doing to her.
 
Pleased that she was so willing to let him do this, Inuyasha started to trail his kisses lower still. Trailing his tongue tenderly over her sensitive mound of flesh that was her right breast, he smiled inwardly at the inhaling gasp that escaped her when he flicked the tip of his tongue over the hardened peak of her nipple. Closing his lips around her then, he suckled her as though he were a pup, while his hand gently massaged her neglected breast. He continued this for a few minutes before he switched to engulf her left breast. Meanwhile his right hand travelled lower still, down to the small area of cloth that covered her greatest desire.
 
As she felt his hand trail lower, and could not stop the wave of heat that pooled within her, as her body screamed for release from this torture. At first, his hand remained above cloth, as he shifted his body off to her side, granting himself better access as he cupped her warmth, slowly rubbing his fingers in a circular motion, feeling the moisture that gathered as a result. Kagome's hips moved of their own accord, as she lifted herself into his touch, and found herself wishing that he were touching her directly. As if hearing the thoughts and granting her wish, he sat up slightly to gently pull her panties down her legs and off.
 
Once Kagome was completely bare, Inuyasha took another long moment to relish in her beauty, before moving himself lower and pacing his face mere inches from her opening. All the while he watched her face for any sign that she wanted to stop this, but he found none only lust and desire. As he made first contact with his tongue, she let out such an inhaling gasp that he had to pause for a moment to get his demon instincts under control. His demon half wanted to jump up and take her right there. When he once more had control of himself, he once more started to lap at her as her juices poured out. He quickly found her bundle of nerves, isolated in a little nub directly above her entrance, and he focused the majority of his attention on this one location. Feeling her start to buck more wildly beneath him, he found himself holding her thighs in place to prevent her movements, as he hastened the speed of his strokes, shifting between delving his tongue within her depths, and flicking it across the hardened nub that rested just above.
 
Kagome could feel the pressure build up inside of her, and he could tell she was close when her breathing became more shallow and her flinches more violent. Suddenly, all at once it hit her, and she actually had to clamp her hands upon her mouth to keep herself from screaming his name at the top of her lungs (as far gone in pleasure as she was, she still managed to remember they weren't that far away from the village, and she didn't want to risk the villagers coming out here to investigate and finding the two of them there like this). She still moaned so loudly, Inuyasha feared her family could hear all the way through the well. Inuyasha felt a wash of male pride overtake him, at the realization that he was doing this, he was bringing her this pleasure. He continued to lap at her until she finally had to hold his head still so he would know to stop.
 
Hearing his Kagome pant from her exertions, and knowing he was the one to do this to her, Inuyasha couldn't stop the huge smile on his face if he wanted to. He quickly removed his last articles of clothing, before he slowly he moved himself up her body to position himself at her entrance. Once there he paused to look down into his lover's eyes, wanting to be sure that this was what she wanted.
 
“Kagome, are you sure you want to do this?” He asked gently. “We can stop now if you want.” His body didn't like that idea one bit, but it was her choice and he would abide by whatever she decided.
 
“I want this Inuyasha.” She said softly, her eyes looking into his as if she could see his very soul in them. “I want to feel you inside me. Please, make me yours.”
 
Inuyasha lowered his face to kiss her once more as he slowly entered her. Kagome felt stretched to the limit as he filled her. She winced slightly as she felt her innocence give way, but it wasn't as bad as she had expected. Finally he was fully sheathed within her, at which point he paused to give her time fully adjust.
 
Inuyasha bit his lip so hard he drew blood. She felt absolutely, fucking wonderful! Better than he had ever dreamed! It was taking everything he had not to just pound into her fast and hard and find his own release, as his demon blood demanded. However he stayed completely still to give her time to adjust. Kagome was a gift from the Kami, sent down to save and heal an unworthy hanyou. She was giving him all of herself and he was determined to make sure she didn't regret it. Finally, Kagome arched her back signalling that he could move, and he started to pull in and out of her in long, gentle thrusts.
 
The first few times he moved, Kagome felt some pain, but that quickly subsided so that all she felt was wave after wave of pleasure. As wonderful as it was, it was nothing compared to the pleasure in her heart, knowing that she and Inuyasha were finally one, that they would be together forever after tonight.
 
Inuyasha slowly increased his tempo, giving Kagome time to adjust, until he was pounding into her at a rate even his demon blood was satisfied with. He soon felt his release approaching and quickly used his own claws to slice the skin on his left shoulder, drawing blood in preparation for Kagome to bite.
 
Just as he felt he could couldn't hold back much longer, Inuyasha felt Kagome's muscles suddenly clamp around him, drawing him in even further. He quickly brought her head to his bleeding shoulder, which she almost instinctively bit down on. At the same time, Inuyasha's own orgasm took over, Kagome's body milking him of his seed, and he bit down on her shoulder, his fangs gently piercing her skin and drawing a small amount of blood.
 
Filled with contentment, Inuyasha removed his fangs from his beloved's shoulder and gently licked the wound to encourage it to heal. “Are you okay?” He asked, slightly worried. “I didn't hurt you did I?”
 
Kagome smiled happily up at him and shook her head. “No. You didn't hurt me. It was wonderful. You were wonderful.”
 
Inuyasha grinned. The fact that his new mate was so pleased with him made his heart and his male ego swell. He would have like to go again, but he figured that Kagome being human was most likely tired, so instead he pulled gently out of her and rolled onto his back at her side.
 
Kagome frowned, disappointed. She had hoped they could go again. “Are you tired already?”
 
Inuyasha popped himself up on his elbow to look at her in surprise. “No, but I thought you would be.”
 
Kagome smiled. “Well, I'm not.” She said slyly. “And I was hoping you'd be up for another round.”
 
With a low growl, Inuyasha rolled himself on top of her again. “I've got hanyou stamina, wench! I can go all night if I want to.”
 
Kagome grinned all the wider. “I was hoping you'd say that.”