InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Bit of Child's Play ❯ To The Feudal Era ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

*Intercepts* I do not own any of the Inuyasha characters…
 
I don't even own a car the hex… O.o
 
Posted so far: Fanfiction, Mediaminer, Deviantart
Beta'ed by: Oomki, Julianna/Juliannanight (if this is incorrect please let me know thanks)
 
~:~~;~~:~
 
A slight figure paced about the room, not even acknowledging the bustling guardian attempting to order her into being calm, Why hasn't Kagome replied to my letters? She wondered, did something happen to her? Her long chocolate-brown hair swished to and fro in her flight and her long white dress trailed behind her elegantly. The girl resolved her self and furrowed the dark brows over her brilliant green eyes and swiftly ran towards her room with her guardian in tow. She was going to Japan and no one was going to stop her. She began packing a couple of dress, some jeans and a few odds and ends. Then she headed off grabbing her cell on the way.
The guardian huffed following her mistress not even bothering with her short black hair or preening her own rather unusual choice of attire. Her guarded, dark-blue eyes glared in disapproval of her mistress's behavior.
“Katherine,” her guardian called after her sternly. There was a slight pause.
“Yes Mizamique?”
“Where are you going?”
“To Japan,” Katie answered simply as she stepped into an always waiting limo. She dialed a number and began chatting with one of her travel agent, whom told Katie where they would meet. “Driver, take me to the nearest Airport.”
“If you must insist,” Her guardian climbed in, albeit reluctantly, and closed the door as the limo pulled away heading towards Seatac International Airport. “It has been awhile since we last saw Kagome hasn't it?” Mizamique asked suddenly.
“Or heard from her mind you,” Katie replied heatedly. She watched the scenery outside pass her by, almost with the amusement of a small child. The city was bustling with life, streets packed with vehicles of all sorts, cars, trucks, vans. All shapes, sizes and colors assaulted her vision until at last her eyes beheld the most wondrous sight she had ever seen, and always would be, the Airport.
 
~~
 
The travel agent waited for, and greeted Katie, “Hello Katherine, here is your Ticket and Passport, oh and Mizamique, I could never forget you.” The woman handed over the tickets and passport's and then waved farewell as the two boarded an airplane. Katie ruffled her long wavy brown hair in irritation, before gripping the arm of her seat as the plane started up. This problem always occurred; the frightening sense of lifting thousands of kilometers off the earth terrified her greatly. Katie trembled visibly as the airplane lifted off and whimpered as her guardian comforted her. Not knowing what problems lie ahead, they traveled. Katie drifted off to sleep while the other being a nocturnal creature stayed awake watching for any threats that may come.
 
~~
 
Kagome was just leaving for the feudal era when Katie's flight landed in Japan. Indeed the miko was, even then, saying her goodbyes as Katie was exiting the plane and calling the services of a local cab. Kagome then slipped into the well and disappeared.
Katie told the driver the address and then began to marvel at the terrific landscape all around her. She began to wonder what Kagome was doing now. Maybe she was telling Katie she needed to visit or perhaps she had just forgotten the address. Whatever the reason was, the young girl was determined to find it out and was completely ready to forgive Kagome. Finally the cab stopped. She opened up her change purse and handed the required amount, telling him to keep the change before walking up the steps to the very familiar shrine. She paid her silent respect to the “god tree” and walked up to the door praying Kagome was home. Katie was fifteen years old when she had visited last, two years ago.
 
~Flashback~
 
Katie walked up to the house and knocked. Kagome's mom had answered, “Oh hello Katie, Kagome's not home right now but you can come in if you like.”
“Thank you, Mrs. Higurashi,” She replied before walking in and taking her shoes off respectfully.
 
~End flashback~
 
She knocked on the door, and was not so surprised to see Kagome's grandfather there, “Katie, how did you get here?” Katie offered her best smile before replying
“I came by plane to visit Kagome.” The elderly man coughed, this worried the young American. “Is she alright?”
“I'm afraid not, she came down with a severe case of Excivitus, highly contagious. We're sorry, but we can't allow anyone to come in until she is well again.”
“I understand,” she knew it was a lie but smiled anyway before walking away towards the Bone Eaters Well, the place Kagome had shown her when they had first met. She had stayed a whole week in Japan with her family. Kagome had been in one of her classes and they had started studying together, after an incident with one of the bullies in which Kagome had stood up for her.
“Katie?” Her guardian whispered as the young girl sat on the edge of the well, when suddenly her foot slipped. Mizamique reacted instantaneously by grabbing her. The momentum sent them both tumbling into the well, a bright light appeared in front of Katie. My gem is glowing. Her eyes were wide as they hit the bottom with a “whmph” Katie pushed the soft creature off of her and looked up at the light, then to the wolf next to her.
“Mizamique, you transformed, that must mean,” Katie latched onto the guardian as it leapt. The demon somehow managed to latch onto the wall and leap again to get out of the well where she was greeted by new sights and fresher air. She breathed it in and then yelled in a sing-song-y voice.
“Kagome?” a voice from ahead questioned until he came into view. His eyes grew wide as he rushed forward kneeling before her. “My fair angel, will you be willing to bear me a child?” He asked so desperately, so pleadingly.
 
~:~~;~~:~
 
Sneak Peek: Katie watched as Mizamique, in her demon form began to play with Shippo. Even though she wasn't a Kitsune, she began to help him with his powers, as she was able to mimic other demons with her illusions.