InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Bit of This and That ❯ Snow Angels ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Title: Snow Angels

Rating: G

Genre: Romance/some humor

Pairings: Inu/Kag

Word Count: 200

Summary: After waiting for her to return, Kagome shows Inuyasha how to make snow angels....

A/N: Sorry if they don't make snow angels in Japan or anything...just thought it was cute....

Uploaded on:  January 13, 2005          

 

Inuyasha rested his elbows on the well's lip. His breath frosted and snowflakes drifted down the shaft. 

         &nb sp;  A flash of light and the sound of someone at the bottom of the well caught his attention.

Kagome had returned. She beamed at him when he took her bag and fished her out.

         &nb sp;  "And where have you been?" Inuyasha grumped, warming his hands in the sleeves of his haori.

         &nb sp;  Kagome giggled. "Making snow angels."

         &nb sp;  "Snow angels?"

         &nb sp;  "Yeah. Come on, let me show you." With another laugh, Kagome pushed him backwards into the snow. He growled up at her before she plopped down beside him. "You need to lie down. Then you move your arms and feet like this," she said, demonstrating.

         &nb sp;  Curious, Inuyasha mimicked her strange actions. He stood up and stepped away, just as she did.

         &nb sp;  "See?"

         &nb sp;  He gazed at the impressions in the snow she called "angels." He snorted and turned away. "Snow angels are stupid."

         &nb sp;  "Hey..." The hurt was evident in her voice.

         &nb sp;  He looked to her, whispering, "I have a real one right here." A smile crossed his mouth at her stupefied face. "Come on," he said, slipping off his haori and draping it over her, "let's go."

         &nb sp;