InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Broken Heart Healed By Another ❯ A New Member Of The Western Lands ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chapter 3
New Member of The Western Castle

Let us proceed then woman. "With those last words Kagome got on Sesshomaru's back and they flew off towards the direction of the west." (Wow his hair is so white and clean, oh god i want to touch it, oh and look he doesn't have ears like Inuyasha's.)
(Im going to touch its hair its to irrisitable to touch i just got to i hope i do not upset him by touching it.(Wow its so soft who would ever guess Sesshomaru's hair would so soft and silky he sure does take good care of it.)
(That woman is touching my hair her touch is so soft and gentle is she smelling my hair too?) Woman what are you doing up back there? (Oh no im caught he felt me touch his hair.) Lord Sesshomaru im sorry you just have such great hair i wanted to feel how soft it is. Im terribly sorry if it upset you. That is fine woman this Sesshomaru does not mine if you touch his hair. (Why did i just allow her to touch my hair if it was anyone else they would have been dead by now so why is it ok with this human woman to do so?) (Did he just say its okay to touch his hair or am i just dreaming?) Sesshomaru i would like it if you would please call me Kagome instead of woman. Woman is not my name my name is KAGOME! This Sesshomaru wishes to call you human what ever he pleases but if it will stop you from ranting i will consider calling you by your real name Kagome! "Kagome smiled when he said her name he said it with so much emotion in his voice."
(Why do i love the way he just said my name?)What are these feelings building up inside of me?) Sesshomaru if i may call you that or would you perfer lord? Sesshomaru is fine Kagome. But i would perfer others to call me Lord Sesshomaru. (Did he just say he would perfer others to call him Lord Sesshomaru what did he mean by that?) Sesshomaru what did you mean by i perfer others to call me Lord Sesshomaru? Oh its nothing woman i just make others call me Lord because i am a lord. (Why does she question me?) But i ask myself the same question why do you allow her to only call you Sesshomaru?) Theres something about her that interests me but what is it after all she is a mortal so there cannot be anything much greater about her then being a preistess afterall could there be?) You called me woman again. Excuse me Kagome but you just ask to many questions do you ever stay quiet or are you always talking?
Oh im sorry Sesshomaru i will shut up if you wish i to not speak but im just curious that is all my Lord if your wondering or not. (She called me her Lord again and still the my part of it all is what interests me and makes me like the my word even more when it includes me and kagome.) Kagome we are here do you see that castle down there that is where you'll be staying your room will be on the top floor next to mine our rooms are the only ones on the tops floor of the castle Rins and Jakens are on the first floor. (Why is my room on the same floor as his and did i miss something or did he declair were the only ones on the top floor?) Sesshomaru do you not trust me so your keeping me where you can keep an eye on me or something why im on the top floor as well?(This woman is implying something here she does not think i trust her but i do not know my self why i put up there after all i do like to be alone and i like to have three floors between me and that human child and my servant jaken.) So why do i want her so close to me?)
That is not the reason Kagome i do not know my self but that is the only room you will be allowed to stay in the room on the top floor as well as i.
Very well then thank you again for leting me come to stay with you its been such i great honor for me thank you my Lord. (Shes so nice why is she this nice there is nothing evil or suspicious about this woman for once in my life i feel as if i can trust her.) Shall we proceed to get you into your room Kagome? Yes my lord. Jaken show Kagome to her room on the top floor give her the room next door to me im going out for a walk make sure to introuce Rin and Kagome properly i will be back in a few minutes.
yes my lord but may i ask my lord why Inuyasha's wench is here and why shes going to be staying with us? Shes no longer Inuyasha's woman shes belongs to no one shes not being forced to live here i want her to live here not further questions so please proceed and do what your lord asks of you. Tell Kagome to meet me in my study at midnight and only her alone will you please no go i have things to do and before i do them im going to go for a walk you are free to go do not fail my order jaken or i will have to kill you.
Yes my lord i will not fail you."With those last words from his lord he left to lead kagome to her room on the top floor of the castle. Jaken you do not need to carry my things i can carry them but thank you for offering. That was not a offer human it was an order from my Lord to carry your belonging to your room next to his on the top floor. And im also told to inform you that you i suppose to meet Lord Sesshomaru in his study alone at sun down for what i am not aware of for my Lord would not go into details about this meeting that is to occur between you and he. Well human let me take you to the room you will be staying in. (I wonder why he wants to meet with me so late at night and why are we to be alone in his study?) Human would you stop day dreaming and come along after we put your things in your room i was ordered to properly introduce you to Rin the human child that Lord Sesshomaru takes care of. Very well Jaken but for now on could you please stop calling me human and call me by Kagome i do have a name and Lord Sesshomaru calls me by it not human so please call me my name. I will do no such thing unless my Lord orders me to call you by your name until then you will just be human to me do you unerstand. Very well Jaken then call me what you wish for now. "After Kagome dropped her stuff off into her room she and Jaken headed downstairs to meet Rin. Human Rin is in her room where she was ordered to stay by my Lord."KNOCK "KNOCK Rin it is Jaken come out here and meet this other human Lord Sesshomaru brought home.Jaken what is it? What do you mean another human? Rin wants to play! Rin come out here and meet kagome shes much older then you Rin shes going to be your new companion. Rin likes playing with Jaken though."rin opens her door"
Shes pretty Rin likes Kagome. Kagome Rin's mommy Lord Sesshomaru Rin's daddy! Rin don't be stupi Lord Sesshomaru would never even think about a human for a mate.Hello Rin nice to meet you. Ok ill play with you. Yeah Rin gets a mommy who will play with Rin. Rin wants to play outside. Please mommy can Rin play outside? Rin it is almost sun down besides this human has a private meeting with Lord Sesshomaru to get to.

Sukia please take this Kimono to Kagome tell her to where this to This Sesshomaru's study tell her to wear nothing else but this Kimono. Yes my Lord."With that Sukia was off to deliver the kimono and message to the human girl.
Kagome chan Lord Sesshomaru wishes for you to wear this kimono to his study he also told me to tell you to wear nothing but this kimono.(
What why do i have wear that and nothing else?) Ok? Right this way Kagome chan you will bathe in there and dress in your Kimono.Thank you Sukia.
"Kagome bathe in the hot spring as she was told then she got dressed in only the kimono so she wore no bra or underwear while dressing she noticed there was a tie keeping the kimono closed and nothing more."Kagome chan are you ready Lord Sesshomaru awaits your arrival.Ok thank you Sukia no need to thank me my lady. (why did she call me her lady?) "Kagome headed upto the top floor alone she approached the door to the study she gulped before knocking on the door."

Sorry had to stop the chapter there because what happens next is an important part of chapter4 thanks for reading don't forget to review. ill poste the next chapter as soon as i can.