InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Broken Heart Healed By Another ❯ A Private Meeting Just The Two of Us. ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chapter 4
A Private Meeting Just The Two of Us.

"She gulped before knocking on the door." Sesshomaru its me Kagome you wanted to see me?
Aw Kagome please come in the door is open but would you lock it after you come in, this Sesshomaru is seated at his desk. (Why does he want me to come in and lock the door behind me what is it that he wishes to speak with me about in private?) Yes my Lord! "Kagome opens the door to find Lord Sesshomaru seated at his desk, she shuts and locks the door as he had asked of her." Hello Sesshomaru what is it you need to speak to me about? This Sesshomaru wishes to ask of something from Lady Kagome. (Did he just call me lady kagome like Sukia had done earlier?)I wish to ask Lady Kagome to come forth and tell this Sesshomaru why she has such an effect on this Sesshomaru's emotions. (What does he mean why i effect his emotions?) Sesshomaru i was not aware of my effect on your emotions im truely sorry i swear i did not know that i was doing so to you im truely sorry if that caused you any annoyance. Again my Lord i apologize.Lady Kagome this Sesshomaru knows he has an effect on your emotions too. Some come forth and admit it to this Sesshomaru you have desires for him. (How does he know of my desires for him?) And what is he trying to say to me that he desires me as well?) Sesshomaru i will not lie i do desire you but your servant Jaken clearly stated to me you do not have any desires to have a human woman as your mate. So why do you ask me this when its been clearly told to me im nothing to you except a babysitter to the little girl Rin.(Damn that useless Jaken to tell the woman i clearly desire that i will not consider any desire for her.) That toad is certainly going to pay for messing with lady kagome's emotions.) Kagome Jaken does not know anything of what he spoke of to you, he does not know of any of my desires he shall pay for giving a false statement of Sesshomaru's person. (Is he saying he does desire me as well?) What are you saying Sesshomaru do you desire me? Lady Kagome things about you make me crave you i do not know why so i will not lie because this Sesshomaru does not lie and will clearly tell you he wants you he does not just desire you he wants you as his and only his no half breed brother of mine will ever get to have thy woman again. I don't know what to say Sesshomaru ive been hurt to many time by your brother that i do not know if i can ever trust or love again. This Sesshomaru is nothing like his half breed brother this Sesshomaru would never do anything to hurt you because this Sesshomaru knows how this Sesshomaru's half breed brother has hurt you lady Kagome this Sesshomaru wishes for you to accept his inventation and become this Sesshomaru's mate for life. Sesshomaru can i think about this before giving you an answer i not ready to answer such a sudden proposal from you my lord so please give me so time to think this over before i make my decision? This Sesshomaru will give you an hour to think your thoughts over and accept or decline this Sesshomaru's proposal. This Sesshomaru excuses you to your room to think it over. Thank you my Lord. "Kagome opened the door then went across the hall to her room to think over the answer she'd give Sesshomaru." (I hope she agrees to become my mate, because my desires for keep growing i want to mate with her tonight.)

1 hour later********************************************************************** *******************************************

Do i love Sesshomaru? Hes so kind to me i don't want to leave him i want to stay with he's treated me so kind since Inuyasha has broken my heart. How can i not love someone as wonderful as him? Yes ill marry him but hes got to meet my family before my mother will ok the marriage between me and The great Dog Demon Lord Sesshomaru. Ok im ready to tell him my decision yes i love him yes i want to marry him and remain his forever. Aw its been about an hour Lady Kagome should be back pretty soon to tell me her decision of becoming my mate or not i hope she agrees because ive never felt like this about any human or demon before, the way i feel about her. "Kagome opens her room she walks across the hall and knocks quietly on the door for the fear of awakening the other members of the castle." Sesshomaru its me im back can i come in? Come in Lady Kagome! " Kagome opens the door after shes in the study again she locks the door behind her leaving herself locked in the study room together." Kagome my love have you reached your decision yet? Yes love i have i wish to remain here with you and i wish to become your wife and mate, but before we can do so you must come back with me to the present to meet my family so my mother will agree about the wedding. Are you willing to come to the present to meet my family? This Sesshomaru would do anything for you Lady Kagome and besides i can find out what it is like where you come from. Thank you for agreeing to come with me to the present so you can meet my family. Love there is something else you need to know about becoming mt mate there are four mating marks we must give each other. The first one is the courting mark, the second one is the binding mark it binds us together, the third is the mark of life which represents the future of our children the forth is the future mark which represents the future of our family. What does the courting mark represent? Thats the mark of marriage. Which tells other demons i am married and that i belong to someone so im not free to become their mate. Same goes for you it will tell humans you are married to a great powerful demon. Do you still wish to become my mate? Yes Sesshomaru im totally fine with the marking i would love more then anything for you to mark me as yours. Thank you love. Kagome should we mate right away or do you wish to wait until we are properly married? Sesshomaru as much as i'd love to mate with you now i would perfer to wait until we were properly married. Then its settled we will go to this place called the present to meet your family then when we get back we will be married. Yes thats perfect Sesshomaru my love. Sesshomaru how old are you? Eighteen years old in my human appearance but my demon appearance is seven hundred years old. You've lived such a long time. I cannot die unless i die while fighting that is what happened to my father and that will someday as well happen to me. Don't worry Kagome you will gain immortality once i mark you with the future mark. Then you will never die unless you were slayed by someone of this Sesshomaru's family. But this Sesshomaru will not allow his love be killed by anyone of his family or anyone for that matter because this Sesshomaru swears to protect Lady Kagome with his life and his love for his mate as well, this Sesshomaru will fight to keep his love safe from any danger and also promises to protect his future pups with his love Lady Kagome. Thank you my love i also promise to do the same for my love.

Sorry i got to stop there with this chapter because thats the end of this chapter i will poste chapter 5 as soon as possible thank for reading don't forget to review

summary for chapter five kagome and sesshomaru sleep in the same room together that night after they finish talking and the next morning they head out for the well so sesshomaru can go meet kagomes family in Present Day Japan

Warning slight lemon in chapter 5