InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Broken Laptop equals Broken Heart xxRewritexx ❯ Payback Time ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ, Inuyasha, Naruto, YYH, YGO, and YGX!
 
Chapter 2: Payback Time!
 
-::-.-::-
 
At a neighborhood shrine, we go to a bedroom, where we find an unconscious form of Kagome Higurashi lying on her bed. Just then, we find a young girl the same age of Kagome and almost look like her, except that her aura was filled with a snobby and condensing type. The girl was wearing a white dress shirt with a black skirt to the knee. This girl is Kagome's elder twin sister, Kikyo Higurashi and she was heading towards her unconscious sister.
 
Kikyo sighs as she placed her hands over Kagome's form and sends yellow energy towards her sister's body, as it healed up any wounds that were on Kagome. The energy stops and Kikyo placed her hands away as Kagome groans out as she gains conscious.
 
Kagome groans out, “Where am I?”
 
Kikyo replies, in a droll and sarcastic tone, “You're at your room, genius!”
 
Kagome gasps in shock as she looks at Kikyo and she says, “Kikyo! What happened?! How did I get here? The thing I remembered was getting hit by a girl that looked exactly like Inuyasha Taisho and losing consciousness.”
 
Kikyo replies, plainly, “Your friend, Ginta, brought you here from the store and he told me about Geeky Taisho's sisters and one of them, which appeared to be a half demon mopped the floor with the four of you so easily.
 
Kagome says, in a shocked tone, “What!? You mean that Taisho has sisters too! I didn't know that Taisho had any sisters, only an elder brother that's a full demon.” Kikyo sighs and she says, seriously, “That's really pathetic, Kagome! You allow a half breed to get the better of you and your friends.”
 
Kagome tells Kikyo, annoyed, “Well excuse me! I didn't know that a half demon would be that strong no less Inuyasha Taisho's relative.” Just then, the door opened to see Koga, Ginta, and Hakku, who which were fully healed up, running into the room.
 
Kikyo tells them, annoyed, “Hey, every heard of knocking first when entering a girl's room, boys!”
 
Koga ignored her and he asks Kagome, “Are you okay, Kagome?”
 
Kagome nods her head and she replies, plainly, “I'm fine!”
 
Koga punches a nearby wall and he yells out, in an angered tone, “Damn it! I can't believe it! A half demon got the better of me, a full demon, and it was Inuyasha Taisho's sister! The next time that I find that mutt, I'm going to pound him into the dirt for his poodle of a sister humiliating me!”
 
Kagome asks Kikyo, curiously, “Hey, Kikyo, have you ever heard of Demonic Priestess Energy before?”
 
Kikyo nods her head and she replies, “As a matter of fact yes, why?”
 
Kagome says, in a serious tone, “Because Inuyasha Taisho's sisters both have it.”
 
Kikyo gasps in shock and she yells out, shocked, “No way! I didn't think that Demonic Priestess energy actually exists!”
 
Ginta asks, curiously, “I don't get it, what's Demonic Priestess Energy?”
 
Kikyo says, in a serious tone, “It's energy that's believed to be much more powerful than any kind of energy, Spirit Energy, Demon Energy, and Priestess Energy. For a half demon like Taisho's sisters to even master it is incredible. Now, I could see how Kagome was so easily defeated by a half demon.”
 
Koga says, in a serious tone, “Actually, that one of the mutt's sisters is a half demon while the other was a full blooded demon. The elder sister was that full demon and she didn't participate with her half breed sister, when she was tearing us apart.”
 
Kikyo says, seriously, “Demonic Priestess Energy is nothing to laugh at. Anyone with Demon Priestess Energy must have an incredible hatred towards Priestesses. Nothing can defeat it and the founder of this energy is currently unknown at the moment. If Inuyasha Taisho's sisters have Demonic Priestess Energy with them, then they'll no doubt go after us after Geeky Taisho must have told them everything that we did to him in the past.”
 
Koga yells out, annoyed, “Hey, you think I'm afraid of those dogs' Demonic Priestess Energy?”
 
Kagome tells Koga, seriously, “Koga, because you had to break Inuyasha Taisho's laptop, we're dead meat if we even confront Taisho thanks to you!”
 
Koga yells out, in a serious tone, “That mutt was writing a love poem for you! I'm not going to let that dork get away of writing love poem about my woman!”
 
Kagome yells at Koga, in a serious tone, “I'm not `your woman' and I'm your girlfriend! Second, I'm not going to leave you for that wisher!”
 
Koga says, plainly, “Okay, I am going to make that mutt sorry for calling for insult me in that store!”
 
Kikyo says, in a serious tone, “And if Taisho's sisters find your scent on him, then they'll attack you like a pack of wolves to a helpless lamb. By the site of your injuries, Taisho's half demon sister is strong and powerful then any of us combined! We have to be careful on how we approach Taisho and since Koga broke Taisho's laptop, then Taisho's sisters would come and mess with him.”
 
Koga says, with a sly grin, “Ha! Let them come! I've wanting to pay that fucking half breed's sister for what they did to me! They had the element of surprise on their side, but I'm not going to be surprised again.”
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, worriedly, “But still…” Kagome remembers the cold and emotionless expression that Inuyasha displayed in the store and she thinks in her mind, “That look in Taisho's eyes was so cold and emotionless. I knew that he would be mad, but I got a terrible feeling about what Koga had done. Why am I concerned for a nerd like Taisho? True, I may feel sorry for him, but still I didn't like that cold and emotionless look at Taisho's eyes.”
 
-::-.-::-
 
The next morning, we find Inuyasha and his friends, along with his sister, Melody, who was wearing black eye shadow around her eyes, a black halter top that showed off her upper curves, with black fingerless fighting gloves. She had a jean skirt on that stopped at mid-way thigh, showing off her well-toned legs, and black sneakers, walking down the streets getting closer to the school with Inuyasha and his friends praising Melody about her defeating Koga and his friends.
 
Alexis says, with an excited tone, “Man! I can't get over on who you took down that little bitch and those damned wolves, Melody, no offense, Ayame!”
 
Ayame says, with a smile, “None taken! Melody was kicking some major Ookami ass, so who cares!”
 
Alexis says, without thinking, “Personality, I didn't know what you ever saw in him, Ay…” Alexis covers her mouth before it was too late. Alexis looked at her wolf demon friend, who had her eyes down cast, and she blurts out, worriedly, “Oh my god, Ayame! I'm so sorry! I should have never said that!”
 
Ayame shook her head and she says, with a weak smile, “That's okay, `Lex, really!” Everyone knew about the rejection that Koga gave Ayame when she admitted her feeling to him. How couldn't they? Almost half the school was there. It wouldn't have been so bad if Ayame hadn't loved Koga so much. They had gone through elementary school and Koga had told Ayame that they would be together forever, and sadly, she believed him. When he broke her heart horribly that was the last straw, Ayame told herself she would never love ever again. However as the time pasted, Ayame's heart was little by little healing since she friends like Inuyasha, Alexis, and Miroku with her.
 
Miroku says, with a wide smile, “And since Melody is coming with us, then Ookami and his goons will stop giving us grief, unless they want another ass-kicking!” Miroku looks at Inuyasha and he says, “More importantly, Inuyasha was bashing Ookami verbally!”
 
Ayame says, with a smile, “I didn't think that he had it in him.”
 
Inuyasha says, in a flat monotone voice, “It was nothing much and Ookami and his goons were picking on me for far too long, without me putting up a fight. What he did to Wilber was totally inexcusable!”
 
Melody senses something and she notices that Koga, Kagome, and his friends, Ginta and Hakku, were closing in at Inuyasha from behind. Melody uses incredible super-speed to disappear from her spot and appear between them, surprising Inuyasha and his friends, along the wolf demons and Kagome.
 
Koga yells out, angrily, “You again!”
 
Melody says, in a serious tone, “That's right, wolf! You're not going to throw my brother into the trashcan today!”
 
Koga yells out, nastily, “That's where you're wrong, poodle! Boys, you know what to do!” Just as Ginta and Hakku were going to close in to Melody, with devilish smiles on their lips, but with superior speed, Melody disappears.
 
Kagome yells out, perplexed, “Where did she go!?”
 
Melody's voice calls out, nastily, “Where do you think, wench!?” Melody appeared in front of Kagome to her surprise with a devious sly smile and she yells out, unnerving Kagome, “Peek-a-booboo!” Without warning, Melody jabs her right elbow to Kagome's abdomen, knocking the air from her mouth.
 
Koga and his gang yell out, horrified, “Kagome!”
 
Stepping back a bit, Melody slams her forehead onto Kagome's nose hard, breaking it, making her staggering back a bit. Melody went in and swept Kagome's feet, making her fall on her back hard, and Melody stomps on Kagome's chest, causing her to groan in pain and pinning her to the ground.
 
Melody says, in a sly sneer, “So, this is how good a priestess in training is, how pathetic. You can't even pick up my moves very well, but then again, wench, I'm in a higher level than the demons you've seen.
 
Koga yells out, angrily, “Let her go, half-breed!” Melody uses her superior speed to rush over to Koga and without warning Melody rams her fist to Koga's chest, breaking a rib and making him cough out blood. Melody then without missing a beat bashes Koga's face hard, breaking his nose and throwing him to the ground hard, temporary stunning him.
 
Ginta and Hakku yells out, horrified, “Koga!” On the meanwhile, Kagome was getting on her right knee and she sees her boyfriend getting slammed hard.
 
Inuyasha yells out, excitedly, “Ha! In two hits, that stinking wolf is licking his wounds, along with his damned wench of a girlfriend!”
 
Kagome gasps and for some reason hurt by Inuyasha's words. Melody looks at Ginta and Hakku, who were cowering in fear, and she says, with a sly grin and a look in her eyes that promised absolute pain, “Alright you overgrown fur pelts who's next?” Melody then rushes over to the cowering wolf demons and she got to Ginta, first. Melody drops down and kicks Ginta's chin hard and throws him into the air. Melody gets on her knees and toes and uses her superior speed to disappear from sight. Melody then reappears above Ginta as he was heading towards her and she hammers her fists onto Ginta throwing him to the ground hard, making a dent, temporary stunning him.
 
Hakku yells out, shocked, “Ginta, no!” Then, Melody `teleports' right in front of Hakku which caused him to yelp and jump back in shock and fear, but mostly fear; as Melody places a smirk on her face and kicks him hard in the chin, throwing him into the air. Melody jumps up in the air and goes after Hakku as she meets up with him and smashes her fist to his face, throwing him back to the ground hard, making a dent, temporary stunning him.
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, stunned, “Whoa! She's just one half-demon and she took down Koga and the guys without any problems, again! Isshe really be related to Taisho!?”
 
Melody lands on her feet as looks at Kagome and she calls out, with a sly grin, “Hey, bitch!” On the meanwhile, Koga grunts in pain as he looks at Melody, angrily, and Melody says to Kagome, with a sly grin, “How's the ground?!
 
Inuyasha tells Kagome, with a cold sly smile, “Enjoying it? Well, we got news for you, wench, there's going to a huge storm hitting you and these sorry excuses of demons today!” Soon after, Melody, Inuyasha, Miroku, Ayame, and Alexis laughed hardly as they walked inside the school, leaving Koga and his friends behind, while Kagome slowly gets onto her feet.
 
Kagome looks at the departing backs of Inuyasha and his friends, along with his sister, and she thinks in her mind, horrified, Such speed and skill! How did she get it?But more importantly, Taisho is acting more like a jerk, today. What happened to him?
 
-::-.-::-
 
At the front office, we find Melody, Inuyasha, and his friends getting out of the office, after asking for permission that Melody could come with Inuyasha to his classes as a guest and walking towards Inuyasha's first class. They walked in as everyone was noticing Melody, who was with Inuyasha and his friends. They were whispering who she was, she's kind of cute, that she looked a lot like Inuyasha and wondering if she's his sister as Inuyasha and his friends made their way to their seats, with Melody walking towards Inuyasha's desk.
 
Melody looked around the students to see that they were staring at her and she yells out, annoyed, “What the hell are you dorks gawking at!?” This yelling got the class unnerved of her as they turned their eyes away from her, which got a smirk on her face.
 
Ayame says, with a sly grin, “Nice one, Mels!”
 
Melody says, with a sly smile, “Thank you.” Soon after, Koga and his friends had entered the room and they noticed Melody with her brother and friends.
 
Kagome yells out, seriously, “Hey, what are you doing here!?”
 
Koga calls out, seriously, “She doesn't go to this school!”
 
Ayame says, in a nasty tone, “Relax, dorks, she's a guest of our friend, Inuyasha, here.”
 
Inuyasha says, coldly, “Yeah, guest! You idiots could have guests here, if your grades are as high as mine are.”
 
Alexis says, with a sly grin, “Yeah, but that could take YEARS!” Soon after, Inuyasha and his group, along with Melody started laughing hardly, annoying Koga and his friends.
 
Kagome tells Alexis, angrily, “Just keep it up, Rhodes!”
 
Alexis says, in a sneer, “Oh I'm shaking in my boots, Higurashi…NOT! As if, I'd be scared of a worthless and lowly priestess like you!”
 
An anime vein appears onto Kagome's forehead as she charges up a pink blast on the plum of her right hand and she yells out, angrily, “That's it!” Just then, using super-speed, Melody `teleports' right behind Kagome, grabs her right arm, slightly pulls it behind her back, making Kagome yelp in pain as her blast was negated.
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, in a surprised tone, “Impossible! I didn't even see her move!”
 
Melody tells Kagome, in a taunting tone, “Now, now, you shouldn't be powering blasts like that in this school.”
 
Koga and his fellow wolf demons, except for Ayame, gasp as they see Melody behind Kagome, holding her by the arm and Ginta says, stunned, “No way! I didn't see her move!”
 
Hakku says, amazed, “Join the club, Ginta!”
 
Koga yells out, seriously, “Let her go, half-breed!”
 
Melody says, with a sneer, “Fine.” Melody throws Kagome forward a bit and slams her foot to Kagome's back, knocking the wind from her as she's thrown to Koga's feet hard.
 
Koga yells out, shocked, “Kagome!”
 
Miroku yells out to Kagome, “Hey, Higurashi, have a nice trip!?”
 
Inuyasha says, with a cold sly grin, “See ya next fall, wench!?” The whole class, except for Inuyasha's friends, Koga and his friends, who were aiding Kagome, were skeptical to hear Inuyasha talk in such a tone before as Inuyasha and his friends laughed hardly.
 
Koga looks at Inuyasha, angrily, and he says, “You're going to get it!” Koga gets to his feet, but felt a painful blow to the chest, knocking the air out of him. Melody, who was in front of Koga with her right elbow on his chest, says, with a plain tone, “Stupid wolf, learn your place!” Melody lowers her elbow from Koga's chest as Koga leans forward, low enough for Melody to slam her elbow at Koga's back throwing him to the ground.
 
The whole class was so surprised to see this Koga; a full wolf demon was getting beat so easily by a half-breed in a fight. Ginta and Hakku went to Koga's aid as Melody disappeared, using her super-speed, and reappeared by her brother and friends. The class was whispering in shock and disbelief that a half-breed managed to get the best of a full-fledged demon and a priestess.
 
Miroku says, with a smile, “Well, Melody, I believe that you're making a reputation of yourself here.”
 
Melody says, with a smile of her own, “Thanks, Mir…” Just then, she felt something touching her behind, which got Inuyasha, Ayame, and Alexis annoyed as they see that it was only Miroku's hand, as usual.
 
Miroku says, while fondling Melody's behind, “Now, if Inuyasha had that kind of power then…” Inuyasha and Melody's fists crashed to Miroku's skull, creating two lumps on his head.
 
Melody yells out, annoyed, “Hands off, lecher!”
 
Miroku groans out in pain, while rubbing his aching hand, “It's the hand! It's possessed.”
 
Ayame says, drolly, “Yeah, sure…” On the meanwhile, Ginta and Hakku were helping Koga and Kagome on their feet as they glared at Melody, who was giving a peace sigh with a cheesy smile, and they walked to their seats.
 
Koga's pride was getting bashed horribly that he had lost to a half-demon three times too and he thinks in his mind, seriously, “Damn that dog! How in the hell is she able to get the better of me so easily like that?”
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, worriedly and seriously, “Whoa! This is nuts! Taisho's sister was able to get the better of Koga, as well as the guys, and meagain! So far, she was only using brute strength to overpower Kogaand she made it look like child's play! Could she be that strong for a half-demon that Koga can't defeat her? Soon after, the teacher came into the class and she notices Melody with Inuyasha.
 
The teacher says, with a smile, “Excuse me, who are you?” Melody walks towards the teacher, while stomping onto Koga's foot, making him yelp in pain, as for payback for trying to trip her. Inuyasha and his friends silently chuckled at this and Inuyasha says, in a whisper, “Stupid wolf.”
 
Melody tells the teacher, with a kind smile and a bow, “Good morning, ma'am! I'm Melody Taisho, Inuyasha Taisho's older twin sister!” The whole class, except for Inuyasha and his friends, along with Koga and his friends, gasp in shock as they whispered that Melody was related to Inuyasha as a sister.
 
The teacher calls out, seriously, “Settle down class!” The teacher tells Melody, with a smile, “So, you're Inuyasha's sister, huh? Well, I'm glad that your brother's in my classroom and so, are you here as a guest?”
 
Melody nods her head and she says, with a smile, “That's right, ma'am, and I'm very glad that I'm here.”
 
The teacher says, with a smile, “I'm Ms. Sakurakishi, Inuyasha's language arts teacher and I'd be glad if you'd sit next to your brother.”
 
Melody nods her head, again, as she made her way to the assigned seat, while giving a cold glare at Koga, which results in him giving her a similar glare.
 
Inuyasha thinks in his mind, with excitement, “This is so cool! That's the power that Melody and Zera was talking about! Melody made Ookami look like the pathetic fool that he is! With that power, no one, including Koga and his little band of misfits, would ever mess with me!” Inuyasha glares at Koga's back and he thinks in his mind, angrily, “Just you wait, Ookami! You and your goons, along with your whore girlfriend, will pay for ever crossing me, once I have power in my hands! You'll pay for destroying Wilber and ever messing with me in the past! It's payback time, wolf!” Inuyasha then glares at Kagome at the corner of his eye, coldly, and he thinks, “As for you, Kagome Higurashi, all the love that I had for you had turned to dust and thrown to the wind! You, your damn sister, and your fleabag boyfriend will pay for tormenting me! It's time for Inuyasha Taisho to fight back!”
 
Just as Kagome glance Inuyasha back, Inuyasha quickly looks at Ms. Sakurakishi, and she thinks in her mind, concernedly, “Taisho has been acting unlike his usual self! He seems cold and mean towards Koga and the guys, including me!” Kagome got a guilty expression and she thinks in her mind, “Maybe, I did take it too far when I called him a `disgusting half-demon freak', yesterday, after he made the love-poem for me, but I'm taken by Koga. Plus, Taisho's sister is too powerful and she's been toying with Koga. She's intent of making Koga pay for giving Taisho, so much griefand I can't stop her from attacking Koga and the guys! However, Koga isn't going to back down from getting back at Taisho and his sister for humiliating him today.”
 
-::-.-::-
 
Later in the day, it was lunchtime for the students as many of them were having lunch with other students. So far, Inuyasha was having a pleasant day today, when many of the students weren't picking on him, since he had an ass-kicking sister, who's strong enough to take on any demon in the school with ease, with him. Plus, Melody had to put some of the demon students, even two of the bullies, Hiten and Manten Thunder, that made poor Inuyasha do their homework for them for sometime, that were terrorizing Inuyasha in their places: under her foot. Even other demon students tried to fight her, but they proved to be no match for Inuyasha's elder twin sister.
 
Right now, we find Inuyasha getting his lunch from the line, with his sister with him, giving out cold glares at anyone, who dared to touch her brother, and with a deadly growl from her throat which unnerved many of the demon students.
 
Just then, a familiar feminine voice calls out, “Hey, Taisho, over here!” Inuyasha and Melody turned to see Kikyo Higurashi and her friends, a wind demon named Kagura Kaze and Kanna Kyo sitting at a table. Inuyasha narrowed his eyes and Melody does the same as they walked towards them.
 
Melody asks Inuyasha, telepathically and seriously, “Hey, bro, is she Higurashi's sister?”
 
Inuyasha nods his head and he replies, mentality, “Yeah, sis! No doubt she's going to do her usual routine with me! First, she'll try `flirting' with me! Next, I'll fall for it, then, she rejects me with her friends laughing at my expense.”
 
Melody says, telepathically with a sly grin on her lips, “Well, it's time for her to pay the piper! What do you say, bro?”
 
Inuyasha places a devious smile on his lips and he replies, mentality, “Sure!” Inuyasha and Melody had learned how to use telepathy from a young age, when their father was alive. Their father taught them about telepathy and it's very useful in a given situation. They even taught this to Miroku, Alexis, and Ayame as well, the three thought it was cool to use telepathy for fun.
 
The twins walked towards Kikyo's table and Kagura asks, pointing at Melody, “Who's she?”
 
Inuyasha replies, coldly, “She's my sister, Melody Taisho.”
 
Kagura says, stunned, “Your sister! You're kidding!”
 
Kanna says, surprised, “Yeah, no kidding! I've heard rumors that Taisho's sister, even though she's a half-breed, can kick the asses of many demon students, including slamming Koga Ookami around a few times.”
 
Kikyo asks Melody, “So, you're the one, who bashed my sister and her demon friends, yesterday.”
 
Melody says, nastily, “That's right, Higurashi! Your sister and her friends are pathetic and weak.”
 
Inuyasha tells Kikyo, coldly, “Cut the talk, Higurashi! What do you want?”
 
Kikyo was taken back by Inuyasha's coldness, but shrugged it off and she says, with a smile, “I was wondering if you'd like to sit with us.”
 
Inuyasha asks, in a cold and harsh tone, “Do you honestly believe that I'm that stupid, Higurashi? The first attempt I try, you and your friends would make fun of me for being so gullible!”
 
Kikyo and her friends silently gasp, not expecting this from Inuyasha, and Kagura thinks in her mind, “So, he finally figured it out!”
 
Inuyasha says, nastily, “You can get your offer and stuff, bitch! Let's go, Melody!” Inuyasha turns away and walks away with Melody following, leaving behind a sour Kikyo behind. Kikyo thinks in her mind, angrily, “Why that rotten half-breed!? How dare he not fall for our trick!?Oh he'll pay for humiliating me like that! Kikyo then grabs one of her food items to throw at Inuyasha, since she only eats a little. Just as she was going to throw it, something grabbed her wrist and a familiar feminine voice calls out, coldly from behind Kikyo, “Don't even think about it!”
 
Kikyo and her friends turned to see that Melody was holding firmly onto Kikyo's wrist, where her hand was at the slop that the teachers and faculty that calls food and makes the students eat it.
 
Kikyo and her friends gasp in shock and Kagura thinks in her mind, stunned, Whoa!No way!I didn't even see her move! Is she that fast?”
 
Kanna thinks in her mind, surprised, Oh man! She moved like the speed of light! I didn't even sense her movements!”
 
Inuyasha looks to see that her sister was holding Kikyo's wrist and he places a sly smile on his lips. Kikyo tells Melody, seriously, “Let go, half-breed!”
 
Melody replies, nastily, “Not on your life, bitch! If you want to waste food properly, try this!” Melody forced Kikyo's hand to slam the food onto Kikyo's hair, causing her to yelp in shock, and everyone in the cafeteria to gasp in shock.
 
Melody says, with a sly smile, “And that is how you waste food properly, ladies!” Melody laughs hardly as she walked away from Kikyo and her friends, with Kikyo getting angry at Melody.
 
Kagura asks Kikyo, “Kikyo, are you okay?”
 
Kikyo yells out, annoyed, “Does it look like I'm okay!?” Kikyo looks at Melody, angrily, and she yells out, angered, “You poodle! You'll pay!” Kikyo fires a blue energy beam, which Melody could easily sense and negates it with her hand.
 
Melody says, with a sneer, “I thought that the elder sister would have much more power than her sister, but I guess I was wrong! You're as weak as your younger sister!”
 
The whole cafeteria gasps in shock and Kikyo growls in anger, while thinking, “How dare that poodle make a fool out of mein front of everyone!? That's it! She's going down!” Just then, Kikyo felt herself being lift into the air to her surprise and her friends, as she flew away from her table.
 
Kanna asks, perplexed, “Is Kikyo flying?”
 
Kikyo asks, fearfully and confused, “What's going on and why am I floating!?” Kikyo looks at Melody, who had her arms in front, while narrowing her eyes. Kikyo yells out, fearfully, “Put me down, now!”
 
Melody shrugs it off and she says, “Fine.” Melody pulls her arms back as Kikyo felt from the air, but instead of the ground, she fell into a trashcan, with everyone in the cafeteria laughing hardly, including the Taisho twins.
 
Kikyo pops her head from the trashcan and Inuyasha calls out, nastily, “Hey, Higurashi, how's the garbage tasting, wench!?” Inuyasha then resumes laughing at Kikyo's expense as Kagura and Kanna pulled Kikyo from the trashcan, while glaring at Melody.
 
Melody calls out to Kikyo nastily, “Now, you know how it feels to be in the trashcan, whore!” Melody then walks towards her brother and she says, with a sly grin, “Now, let's have our lunch, bro.”
 
Inuyasha says, with a sly smile, “Gladly, sis.” The two half-dog demons walked away from the cafeteria and to the courtyard, but unknown to them, a familiar face of Kagome Higurashi had seen what took place here and she wasn't exactly pleased.
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, shocked, “Oh man! Poor Kikyo! Why did Taisho's sister had to do that to her?And why did Taisho, himself, allowed it?Sure, she was going to mess with him, but that's going a bit too overboard!” Just then, Koga and his friends came from behind and Koga asks, “What's up?”
 
Kagome looks at her boyfriend and friends and she replies, “I saw Taisho's sister using some kind of telekinesis to lift Kikyo from her table and thrown into the trashcan!”
 
Koga and his friends gasp in shock and Ginta yells out, “That's horrible!
 
Hakku says, fearfully, “If she's can do that, image what she'll do to us, when we're even a touching distance of Taisho.”
 
Koga says, in disbelief, “Don't tell me that you guys are afraid of one girl, much less a half-demon!”
 
Kagome says, seriously, “One half-demon that could move in the speed of light and knocked us to ground without any problems, not to mention that she negated Kikyo's blast the same way that she did mine!”
 
Ginta asks, curiously, “Where do you think she got her training from?”
 
Koga says, nastily, “Who knows and who cares? It's just one half-demon! It's nothing to worry about! I'd be damned if I'll lose to a damn half-breed!”
 
Kagome says, worriedly, “However, there's Taisho, since yesterday, he's been acting more differently than usual.”
 
Ginta says, plainly, “Now that you mention it, he seemed to be acting the same way that his friends are with us.”
 
Koga says, seriously, “I know what you mean! That mutt behaving differently from his usual dorky self, hell, he even insulted us, even Kagome, and me when his sister was bashing us to the ground. He even allowed his sister to do all those things to others. I guess that he finally realized that he can't have my woman hanging around him, a filthy half-demon!”
 
Kagome winched at this and she thinks, worriedly, “Oh man! Taisho's sister is going after the ones that caused Taisho griefin the past, including Koga, and Taisho himself looks like he's enjoying it! I have to find Taisho and tell him to call his sister off!But, judging on how he was acting, there's no way that he'll ever listen to me. But I have to try, since Koga isn't going to listen to reason. Then, a bright idea came into Kagome's head and she thinks in her mind, with a smile, “I know! I'll have to be real nice to Taisho and maybe I'd get him to call his sister off from beating Koga to a pulp.”
 
-::-.-::-
 
Inuyasha was walking down the hallway to exit of his school building with his books in his hands. School was over for the day and so far, he was having a good day, much better than his usual days and it was thanks to his sister, Melody. When they were little, Melody did her best to as the older sister to be there for Inuyasha, even beat up the bullies and tormentors that was causing Inuyasha too much grief. But he also would feel better if he'd have the power to place his bullies and tormentors in their places. As he was walking towards the double doors, Inuyasha caught a familiar scent of cheery blossoms and vanilla heading his way and approaching fast.
 
Inuyasha thinks in his mind, coldly, “Oh great! That `wolf's woman' is coming here! However, I don't smell those wolves with her! I'll just have to ignore her!” Today was a bit odd, since lunch, Kagome was being nice to Inuyasha, by greeting him and asking how his lunch was, how he did on the math test, or many other things that'll make Inuyasha not so suspicious of her. But Inuyasha was no fool, maybe in the past that he may have been so naïve, but he knew EXACTLY what the black haired girl was up to and there was no way that would ever happen. No way! Just as Inuyasha resumed walking, he accidentally dropped his books on the floor.
 
Inuyasha yells out, annoyed, “Damn it to Hell!” Inuyasha knees down to pick up his books and from behind Inuyasha, Kagome goes up to him and she says, “Hi, Taisho.”
 
Inuyasha gives a huff without looking at Kagome and he asks, coldly, “What do you want, Higurashi?”
 
Kagome was taken back by his coldness, but she decides to ignore it, for now, and she says, with a nice tone, “I saw that you dropped your books and need help.” Kagome knees down and reaches for a book and she says, nicely, “Here, let me help with that.”
 
Inuyasha slapped her hand away from his books and he yells at her, nastily, “Don't you dare touch my books, you damn wench!”
 
Kagome jumped back from Inuyasha's yelling and insult and then says, “But, Taisho, I was just…”
 
Inuyasha yells at Kagome, once more, “Yeah, help me out and swoon me to fall in love with you, again, after you rejecting me, coldly!”
 
Kagome winches at that, feeling guilty for hurting Inuyasha, and she stutters, trying to explain with, “N-N-No, Taisho. It's not that…”
 
Inuyasha yells out, in a great and deadly angered tone unlike him before, “You think that would fall in love with your ridiculous and obvious tactics, again?! Get real, Higurashi!” Inuyasha picks up his books and tells Kagome, coldly, “You're just like your sister and your fleabag boyfriend, Higurashi! You find it amusing in my suffering and pain! Well, not today, wench! The only reason why you're being so fucking nice to me today after lunch was just to get me to get my sister to not beat you and your fleabag gang up! Well, I've got news for you, Higurashi, NOT TO TODAY! YOU AND YOUR FLEABAG WILL GET THE BIGGEST PAIN EVER IMAGINABLE!”
 
Kagome was stunned at this, knowing that Inuyasha isn't as naïve as she thought, as Inuyasha stands up and Kagome tells Inuyasha, “You can't be serious, Taisho! I thought that…”
 
Inuyasha tells Kagome, coldly, “What did you think wench? That I'll be merciful to you and your damn wolves, just because you did a few nice things for me, forget it, bitch!”
 
Just then, sudden anger erupted within her as she stands up, glares at Inuyasha, and she yells out, angrily, “What's with you, lately!? Since, yesterday, you've acted cold, mean, and heartless towards Koga, my demon friends, and me! When your sister was attacking my boyfriend, my demon friends, and me you were enjoying it, not to mention that you laughed at my sister, when your sister threw her into the trashcan, during lunch, and you enjoyed seeing other demon students in this school get bashed around by your sister! What are you acting like this, Taisho!? Is it because I rejected you!? If it is then…”
 
Suddenly, Inuyasha does the unthinkable as he shoves Kagome, by her shoulders and throwing her to the ground. Kagome looked up to see Inuyasha's cold golden eyes filled with anger, rage, and hatred through his thick glasses, pointing directly at her, which unnerved her, greatly. Inuyasha then brawls out, with great anger and rage, “YOU UNFEELING ASSHOLE OF A BITCH! YOU THINK THAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT YOU!? THAT'S JUST LIKE A JUDGMENTAL HUMAN LIKE YOU TO SAY! DO YOU REALLY EVER THINK WITH THAT PEANUT YOU CALL A BRAIN THAT THE REASON WHY I'M ACTING LIKE THIS WAS BECAUSE OF YOU, YOUR DAMN SISTER, THAT ASSHOLE WOLF THAT YOU CALL A `BOYFRIEND', NOT TO MENTION EVERYONE ELSE THAT GOES TO THIS SCHOOL, EXCEPT FOR MY FRIENDS! YOU NEVER NOTICED ME UPTIL YOUR BOYFRIEND READ THAT DAMNED POEM THAT I MADE FOR YOU, WHICH WAS A COMPLETE WASTE OF MY TIME, AND YOU GO AND REJECT ME THAT COLDLY, JUST BECAUSE I'M DIFFERENT! ALL I ASK FOR IS RESPECT AS A LIVING BEING! BUT DO I GET THAT?! NO! HELL NO! I TREATED LIKE A PIECE OF TRASH BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND YOUR DAMN BOYFRIEND, ALONG WITH YOUR SISTER! YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK TO MY STOMACH! YOU, KAGOME HIGURASHI, ARE NO DIFFERENT FROM THE REST OF THE OTHER PEOPLE IN THIS SCHOOL, EXCEPT FOR MY GOOD HUMAN FRIENDS, ALEXIS AND MIROKU! GUESS YOU NEEDED ME JUST TO HAVE YOUR SISTER AND BOYFRIEND TO TERRORIZE ME FOR YOUR OWN SICK AMUSEMENT! YOU'RE LOWEST OF THE LOW, HIGURASHI, MORE SNAKE THAN HUMAN JUST LIKE YOUR BITCH SISTER AND THIS IS COMING FROM A `DISGUSTING HALF-DEMON FREAK'! YOU COME UP TO ME, BEING ALL NICE AND SHIT AND EXPECT ME TO BE SO FORGIVING, AFTER YOU REJECTED ME SO COLDLY! NO WAY! I'M NOT THAT STUPID! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I EVEN FELL IN LOVE WITH A COLD-HEARTED DEVIL LIKE YOU! YES, I DID LOVE YOU! I WOULD HAVE DONE ANYTHING FOR YOU, EVEN SARCIFICE MY LIFE FOR YOU! BUT NOT ANYMORE! NO, MA'AM! I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE, KAGOME HIGURASHI! I DON'T EVEN LIKE YOU ANYMORE! I'VE LOST COMPLETE RESPECT FOR YOU, KAGOME HIGURASHI! I HATE YOU! YOU, KAGOME HIGURASHI, I FUCKING HATE YOU WITH EVER FIBER OF MY BEING! I HATE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL! AND I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU, YOUR RIVAL AS A BITCH OF A SISTER OR YOUR JACKASS ASSHOLE FLEABAG BOYFRIEND IN MY LIFE, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, AGAIN, YOU IDIOT OF A BITCH! I WISH THAT YOU, YOUR SISTER, AND YOUR BOYFRIEND WOULD JUST GO TO THE DEEPEST FIRRY PITS OF HELL AND BURN THERE, YOU LOUSY EXCUSE OF A HUMAN BEING! SO, GO TO YOUR WOLF WONDER, HE'S JUST AS TERRIBLE AS YOU ARE, BUT THEN AGAIN, WHO ISN'T IT!?” Inuyasha gives a cold angered huff as he marched away from Kagome, who was on the ground. Kagome was totally stunned at Inuyasha brawling at her and pushing her the way that he did as Inuyasha banged the door with his fist, leaving a deep dent, made it fly open, ran outside, and continued to run.
 
Even though the thought of Inuyasha throwing her to the ground had crossed her mind, Kagome realized that Inuyasha was not only angry with her, but everyone, except for Ayame, Miroku, and Alexis, that has ever wronged, insulted, and mistreated him in the past, just because he was a half-demon. This made her feel more guilty and horrible as the memory that happened yesterday had replayed in her mind. She calls Inuyasha, a `disgusting half-demon freak', allowing Koga to destroy his laptop, and joined him in his teasing as Inuyasha was crying in angst. It made her sick to her stomach that she even did that to anyone and Inuyasha didn't deserve that. Even though he was a half-demon, Inuyasha was right; she was the lowest of the low, more snake than human.
 
Just then, a familiar male voice calls out, “Kagome!” Koga and his friends, including Kikyo ran to her, and Koga asks Kagome, “Kagome, what are you doing on the ground?” Koga sniffs the air, picking him Inuyasha's scent and he growled, deadly. Koga says, in a snarl, “That rotten half-breed! He was here!”
 
Kikyo helped Kagome on her feet and Kikyo asks Kagome, “Kagome, what happened?”
 
Koga asks, seriously, “Kagome, who did this? Who pushed you? Was it that dog? Was it Taisho?”
 
Kagome replies, weakly, “Yeah, but…”
 
Koga yells out, angrily, “I'll kill him for this!” Koga runs off to find Inuyasha, with his gang following him with Kagome calling him back hopelessly.
 
Kagome calls out, “Koga, come back! It's not that serious!”
 
Kikyo says, seriously, “But still! Taisho did throw you, a human being and a girl, to the ground and he had no right to do it, Kagome! I'm even surprised that he did that, giving his peaceful nature.”
 
Kagome looks down to the ground and she thinks in her mind, “But Taisho was right I can't call myself human if I'm able to hurt anyone like that then be nice to them afterwards!”
 
-::-.-::-
 
Inuyasha was running outside the schoolyard and he knew that Kagome would have told Koga and his gang about what happened and Koga could pound him to the ground, but he didn't care at the least. He was glad to finally give her a piece of his mind for hurting him the way that she did. He noticed that his friends and sister were waiting for him at the front gate. He stopped running when he got close to his friends and sister.
 
Inuyasha asks Melody, “Hey, Mels, is Zera coming soon?”
 
Melody replies, with a smile, “Yeah, she's on her way here, now.”
 
Koga's voice calls out, angrily, “Hey, mutt!”
 
Inuyasha rolled his eyes and he says, annoyed, “Oh great! That bitch told him.” Everyone turns to see Koga and his friends, excluding Kagome and Kikyo, staring at Inuyasha with angered and serious stares, with more angered stares from Koga.
 
Koga says, in an angered snarl, “You fucking mutt, how dare you throw my woman to the ground like that, you dog!?”
 
Inuyasha's friends and Melody looked at Inuyasha, perplexed, and Melody asks, curiously, “Did you do that, Inuyasha?”
 
Inuyasha yells out, nastily, “Ha! `Your woman' deserved it for what she did to me, yesterday, and getting in my face, today, and being so damn nice it's pathetic and obvious!”
 
Koga says, in a serious tone, “That's because it's true! I mean, why would she want you, when she has me?”
 
Inuyasha yells out, nastily, “You're coming to me with this why!? I couldn't care less who she hangs around with, as long as she and you, along with your goons stay the hell away from me, Ookami!”
 
Miroku says, in a nasty tone, “I may not be in for hurting girls, Ookami, but your girlfriend deserved it for what she did to my friend!”
 
Ayame says, in a serious tone, “I'm even surprised that Inuyasha hasn't used her as a scratching post, yet, for his claws, just to spite you, asshole!”
 
Koga says, in a serious sneer, “You dare insult me in front of my gang, Ayame! Why don't you just admit it!? You're just bitter and angry that I rejected with you! That's it! That's why! You're just jealous!”
 
Ayame gasp in shock as the old wounds in her heart begun to open as tears were formed in her eyes and Ayame's friends and Melody glared at Koga angrily. Alexis yells out, in a great angered tone, “Ookami, you asshole!”
 
Miroku says, in an angered tone, “That's low, Ookami! Even for you!”
 
Koga laughed hardly and he yells out, “I'm just stating the truth that's all and she can't take it that I found someone that's better than her!” Koga laughs hardly as Inuyasha was getting angrier and angrier with Koga as his rage and hatred towards the male wolf demon begun to grow as he laughed.
 
Melody looked at Inuyasha, whose body was emitting blue as his anger, begun to grow and Inuyasha yells out, in a great angered tone, “OOKAMI!!”
 
Koga stopped laughs as he and his gang saw Inuyasha radiating a blue aura in a great fury, which Inuyasha's sister and his friends were shocked to see this. Melody says, stunned, “Is that…?”
 
While his body was erupting blue aura, Inuyasha says, in a great angered tone, “Ookami, you fucking bastard! What you did to me was bad enough, but you had to remind Ayame about what happened to her that was caused by your hand! Get ready, asshole!” With eyed dulled and using super-speed, Inuyasha disappeared and reappeared in front of Koga to his surprise. Without warning, Inuyasha slams his blue energy powered fist to Koga's chest, knocking the wind out of him, and he then bashed Koga's face, throwing him to the ground.
 
Ginta and Hakku yelled out shocked and horrified, “Koga!” They went to their fallen leader's aid and Melody, Miroku, Alexis, and Ayame looked at Inuyasha, who was radiating blue energy, stunned.
 
Miroku thinks in his mind, stunned, “That blue aura! Could that be…?”
 
Just then, Kagome and Kikyo came to see this and they were horrified as they yelled out, “Koga!” They ran to the fallen wolf demon, who was being helped up by his gang.
 
Kikyo asks, seriously, “What happened?”
 
Ginta looks back at Inuyasha, who was still erupting blue energy, and he says, stunned, “Look for yourself!” The two girls looked at Inuyasha's direction and they gasp in shock.
 
Kikyo thinks in her mind, stunned, “That's spirit energy! Oh man! I didn't think that Taisho had that!”
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, surprised, “That's spirit energy! How did Taisho get that!?”
 
Suddenly, the blue energy surrounding Inuyasha's body had disappeared and his eyes weren't dulled after all. This surprised everyone around him, even Koga, who was getting very angry at the fact that Inuyasha punched him to the ground. Inuyasha was confused with everyone's expressions and he asks his friends and sister, perplexed, “Hey, guys, what happened?”
 
Miroku says, stunned, “Wait! You don't remember!”
 
Alexis says, in a serious tone, “You just knocked Ookami down with two solid punches!”
 
Inuyasha yells out, shocked, “I did what?!” Inuyasha looked at the angry face of Koga, who already on his feet and clenching his fists.
 
Koga says, in an angered tone, “You damn half-breed! I'll have to teach you a lesson about learning your place, again!” Koga charges towards Inuyasha with great anger, but Melody `teleports' in front of Koga, making him stop.
 
Koga yells at Melody, nastily, “Get out of my way, poodle!”
 
Melody says, seriously, “Not on your life! Inuyasha, get to a safe distance!”
 
Inuyasha nods his head and he dashes over to his friends. Koga yells out, seriously, “Oh no! You don't! Ginta, Hakku, get him!” Before, Koga's gang charged after Inuyasha, Melody uses her superior speed to knock the two wolf demons down with three punches to the chest, each.
 
Kagome asks them, “Are you two okay?”
 
Melody gets in front of Koga, who was growling at her deadly and taking a step back from her. Melody places her arms up and she roars out as creates a bed of dust and dirt, shocking Koga. Melody looks at Koga's right foot, kicks it, making him lose his balance, and rotates her upper body to backhand Koga's left cheek with lightning reflexes, giving a nasty black and blue on his cheek and throwing him back a little, shocking Kikyo, Kagome, Ginta, and Hakku as he backs up two steps.
 
Koga lowers his head, looking at Melody, angrily, and he snarls, “You're making a mistake! I'll kill you!” Melody jumps up and she roars out as she quickly kicks Koga's left cheek, hard enough to slide him back a lot and making the bruise on Koga's cheek worse. Melody landed behind Koga with her back turned to his back. Koga regains control as he turns and glares at Melody's back, snarling, “You stupid half-breed!”
 
Inuyasha says, with a smile, “Cool, huh, guys?”
 
Alexis says, with a smile of her own, “Yeah! Very!”
 
Ayame's hurt was turned to satisfaction when she sees Melody taking Koga apart and Ayame says, with a sly smile, “Ookami getting his just deserts! Yeah!”
 
Koga growls in anger as he quickly throws his fist at Melody, but Melody turns her upper body once more to catch Koga's fist with her left hand. Koga growls in annoyance at this as Melody places a sly grin on her face. Melody gives a powerful kick to Koga's chin throwing him back off his feet in the air. Melody jumps up as she punches Koga's stomach hard, knocking the wind out of him and making him cough out blood. Koga grunts in pain as he backs away from Melody and holds his aching stomach in pain.
 
Ayame calls out, excitedly, “Yeah! Alright, Melody!” Ayame laughs excitedly and Miroku yells out, excitedly, “You got him on the run now!”
 
Inuyasha yells out, seriously, “That wolf has nothing on you!”
 
Kikyo was shocked at this and she thinks in her mind, seriously, “So far, Taisho's sister is using brute strength to overpower Koga! She can't be stronger than him! She's only a half-demon like her geeky brother!”
 
Koga looks at Melody, angrily, while holding his aching stomach and Melody asks, in a taunting tone, “What's wrong? I thought that you said something about you killing me!”
 
Koga roars out, angrily, “I'll kill you! When I say something that I'm going to do, that means that I'll do it! Now, you die half-breed!” Koga charges towards Melody with great anger and throws his right fist at her, but Melody dodged it with ease. Koga then throws another punch at Melody and she blocks it with both her arms. Koga then throws another punch, but Melody catches it as well. Koga sends a kick to Melody's send, but Melody catches Koga's foot, before it can reach her face. Koga then sends a barrage of punches at Melody, but she catches them easily. Koga then tries to kick Melody's face, but she ends up dodging them without any trouble. Koga roars out in anger and frustration as he sends a knee to Melody's face, but she blocks it. He then throws another punch at her, but she blocks that as well. Koga tries to slash off Melody's head with his claws, but Melody jumps away from Koga's attack and over his head with incredible agility as she lands a good distance away from Koga. Melody then lungs at Koga, quickly, and before the wolf demon could realize it, Melody's knee hits his face throwing him back to the ground, sliding him away. Melody lands by Koga's feet with a serious expression on her face.
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, surprised, “Amazing! She's not even a full demon and she's picking Koga apart! Just how strong is this girl, really!?
 
Kikyo thinks in her mind, stunned, Oh man! A power of that magnitude! It's…it's inconceivable! Could that be the power of Demonic Priestess Energy!? If that's the case, then Koga's in for it!
 
Inuyasha calls out, excitedly, “Awesome, Melody!”
 
Miroku says, with a smile, “That's right! I'm really glad that I'm not Ookami now!”
 
Melody takes a step and she says, seriously, “You can get up, wolf! I know that you're not hurt! Not from an attack like that!”
 
Koga looks at Melody, growling as he jumps up onto his feet, and Alexis says, annoyed, “Man! What a faker!? He's not hurt!”
 
Ayame says, with annoyance, “No joke, `Lex!”
 
Ginta yells out, cheering, “I knew that Koga wouldn't be beaten that easily! Not by a rotten little half-breed!”
 
Kagome says, in a serious tone, “No, Taisho's sister is only toying with Koga! You remember what happened, yesterday, and not to mention that she knocked us down earlier today!”
 
Hakku says, annoyed, “Thanks for the reminder.”
 
Koga wipes the blood from his lips, slyly, but soon turned to a frown when Melody smirks and steps up to him. Koga was trembling with shock and fear as Melody was getting closer and closer to him. As she was walking, Melody says, with a taunting tone, “Well, let's go! What are you waiting for?” Soon after, using super-speed, once again, Melody `teleports' from sight and before Koga could realize Melody's foot smashed to his stomach, making him cough out blood. Melody takes her foot from Koga's stomach and gives Koga a boot in the head, throwing him back a lot. Melody rushes behind Koga and bashes his head to the ground, bouncing him upward. With lightning reflexes, Melody grabs onto Koga's ponytail, making him yelp in pain, and she calls out, “Gotcha!”
 
Melody roars out as she twirls herself, while taking Koga with her and he was yelling out in pain as his hair was being pulled as he was spinning. Melody yells out, while spinning in high speed, “Around and around and around the stupid wolf goes, where he's going to stop, nobody knows! One…two…three…four…five…six…seven… ;eight…nine…and…TEN!” Melody throws Koga away, sending him flying and screaming as he was heading towards his friends, but they got out of the way as Koga came zipping through them. Soon enough, Koga was slammed to the wall of the school, making an imprint of his body as he crashed with a nasty gash on his right arm, a few ribs broken, and he coughs out blood. Soon after, Koga slumps to the ground, temporary stunned.
 
Kagome yells out, shocked, “Koga!” She and her friends and sister ran to the fallen wolf demon.
 
Inuyasha says, with a sly grin, “Ha! You see, in the end the fool is licking his wounds!”
 
Koga was lying on the ground, while his friends and girlfriend were at his aid as he was slowly getting up to stay in the fight. Kagome tells Koga, seriously, “No Koga! She's too strong for you to beat!”
 
Koga grunts while holding his ribs and he tells Kagome, weakly, “St…stay out of this, Kagome…! I'm not going to allow that mutt's sister to get the better of me!” Koga walks away from his friends and girlfriend and he charges at Melody, ready to fight once more.
 
Ayame says, with a sly grin, “What an idiot?”
 
Melody says, with a sly smile, “You're rushing in to your suffering, wolf! But, that's not going to stop me!” Melody charges at Koga, with the two meeting, with Koga throwing at right hook at Melody, but she dodges and rams her fist to Koga's chest, breaking another rib and making him lose air. Koga then got in control as he sends a dozen punches at Melody's way, but she ended up dodging them effortlessly and blocking them, along with the kick Koga gave her, and Melody grabs the last punch with a sly smile.
 
Koga was getting angry at the fact that he was losing to a girl, much less a half-demon. Melody roars out as a blue aura bursts out of her body and she threw Koga into the air, which got him to yelps in shock and surprise as he was getting higher and higher, surprising Inuyasha and his friends, along with Koga's friends and girlfriend.
 
Hakku says, stunned, “Did she do that!?”
 
Melody, flared up with energy, jumps sky high into the air, going after Koga and surprising everyone below. Melody pasts by Koga as he was getting higher and bashes him back down with high speed. Koga yells out, fearfully as he was slammed into the ground hard, leaving an imprint of his body, breaking a rib and knocking the air from his mouth.
 
Kagome yells out, horrified, “Koga!” Just as Kagome was going after her fallen boyfriend, Melody comes from the air and smashes her legs onto Koga's chest, making him yell out in pain and agony, horrifying Kagome and her friends, as another rib was broken and Koga then laid motionless. Melody gets off of Koga's chest and Ginta yells out, horrified, “Koga!”
 
Hakku says, stunned, “Oh my god! That half-breed just beat Koga!”
 
Kagome yells out, seriously, “Leave him alone!” Kagome runs over to Koga, but Ayame uses her demon speed to get in front of Kagome and she swept her leg to trip Kagome, making her fall to her back. Ayame stomps onto Kagome's chest, making her yelp in pain, holding her in place and she says, nastily, “I don't think so, wench!”
 
Kagome tries to use her spiritual powers onto Ayame's ankle to loosen her hold on her, but for some reason it didn't work. Ayame says, with a sly grin, “Oops! Did I forget to mention that thanks to Inuyasha's sisters' demonic priestess magic, he and I, along with Alexis and Miroku, are immune to all of your priestess spells, magic, and powers!?”
 
Kagome yells out, shocked, “What!?”
 
Kikyo yells out, horrified and stunned, “Please tell me you're kidding. Immune to all priestess spells, magic, and powers! Oh man! That would mean that we can't save Kagome, since if that happens, who knows what Hime would do to her!”
 
Ayame says, with a sly smirk, “Sorry, bitch, I guess that you're stuck here, until Melody is done with your damn boyfriend!” Ayame shoves her foot onto Kagome's chest, making her yelp in pain, and Kagome asks Ayame, weakly, “What's wrong with you? Didn't you once love Koga, before?”
 
Ayame growls and stomps onto Kagome's chest, breaking a rib, and causing her to cry out in pain. Ayame says, in an angered snarl, “If you ever mention that time that I was in love or have anything to do with that asshole, I'LL MAKE SURE THAT YOU DON'T MAKE IT TO HIGH SCHOOL, HIGURASHI, DO YOU HEAR ME!?” Ayame shoves her foot into Kagome's ribs, nearly breaking another one, and causing her to scream out in extreme pain.
 
Ginta and Hakku then run towards Ayame and Ginta yells out, seriously, “You leave her alone, Ayame!”
 
Melody raises her hand to the male wolf demons' direction and she roars out as she fires a physic blast at them, throwing them away from Ayame and slammed hard onto the wall losing consciousness as they slumped to the ground.
 
Kikyo yells out, horrified, “Ginta, Hakku!” Kikyo looks at Inuyasha and she calls out, seriously, “Taisho, call your sister off!”
 
Inuyasha replies, coldly, “No.”
 
Kikyo yells out, angrily, “What!?”
 
Alexis yells out, nastily, “Hey, didn't you hear Inuyasha just now, Higurashi! He just said no! What part of it didn't you understand!?”
 
Inuyasha says, in a cold firm tone, “And besides, Ookami is getting a serving of justice!”
 
Kikyo yells out, angrily, “You call getting beaten up in a pulp, justice!”
 
Ayame yells out, seriously, “You got that right, wench! So, what are you going to do about it!? You can't hurt us with your powers anymore, so basically you're powerless to stop us!”
 
Inuyasha tells Ayame and Melody, in a cold firm voice, “Ayame, Melody, make sure that those fools that you have in your mercy, get every ounce of pain that comes to them.”
 
Kikyo yells out, shocked, “What!?”
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, horrified, “Please, tell me that Taisho didn't just say that! What in the seven hells happened to him? Does he hate us that much? Does he hate me that much?”
 
Ayame and Melody nods to each other and they says, with sly grins, “Right!” Soon after, the sounds of punches and kicks, along with Koga's and Kagome's screams of pain, rung as Kagome was thrown to the ground harshly, with multiple black and blues on her face, many cuts and bruises on her arms and legs, and her clothes torn in many places with many dirt stains. Koga's face was covered with a lot scratches and bruises.
 
Kikyo yells out to Inuyasha, angrily, “Damn you, half-breed! You're going to pay for give them that idea!” Kikyo charges towards Inuyasha with great anger, but Ayame uses her demon speed to intercept Kikyo and with five punches to the chest, Kikyo slumps to the ground, rendering herself unconscious.
 
Inuyasha says, with a smile, “Nicely done, Ayame.”
 
Ayame gives Inuyasha a smile and she says, “No problem, Inu! I've always wanted to place this bitch in her place, ever since I've laid eyes on her.”
 
Inuyasha walks towards Kikyo's motionless body, kicks her body to have her lying on her back, stomp on her chest, making her groan in pain, while looking at her with anger and contempt and he says, in a snarl, “This is for luring me into your `love' ploys, throwing food at me and giving those damned wolves the idea of throwing me into the trashcan, bitch!” Inuyasha spits at Kikyo's face and he runs over to Kagome's motionless body.
 
Inuyasha looks at her unconscious form with cold anger and contempt. Inuyasha says, in a similar snarl, “And as for you, wench, this is for calling me a `disgusting half-demon freak'!” Inuyasha spits at Kagome's face as well and Ayame went to Koga's unconscious form. Ayame looks at him with cold anger and contempt as she stomps onto his chest, making Koga groan out in pain, and she says, coldly, “This is for breaking your promise and humiliated me, asshole.” Ayame spits at Koga's face as Zera's car came by the front of the school.
 
Melody yells out, “Hey, guys, Zera's here!”
 
Alexis says, with a smile, “It's about time!” Soon after, Hakku regains consciousness and he saw the motionless bodies of his friends and Melody turned her head towards him as Inuyasha and his friends got into the car.
 
Melody calls out, nastily, “Hey wolf, you better get these guys to a vet to get their wounds checked pretty soon. If not they might get some infections though from what I hear a rectal shot will do the trick.” Which got snickering from Melody's brother and friends and Melody says, in a serious tone, “Plus, if I ever here from my brother or any one of my friends that you or any of your friends are terrorizing them! This beating will pale in comparison to what I or my siblings, Zera and Sesshomaru, would do to you guys and they're a hell a lot stronger than me, since they're full demons with the same kind of skills that I have and more, and they're immune to priestess magic, spells, or powers so don't go to your little priestesses for help!”
 
Hakku yelps in shock and he says, fearfully, “A lot stronger than her…! Immune to priestess spells…! Oh man!”
 
Melody calls out, with a sly grin, “Till then…!” Melody gets into the car and it drove off to the road.
 
Looking at the beaten and battered bodies of his friends, Hakku thinks in his mind, horrified, “Oh man! What have we gotten ourselves into? Taisho's half-demon sister was bad enough, but taking on two full demons and they're related to Taisho! Oh man! Oh man! We're in trouble!”