InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Broken Laptop equals Broken Heart xxRewritexx ❯ Good While it lasts ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ, Inuyasha, Naruto, YYH, YGO, and YGX!
 
Chapter 3: Good while it lasts
 
At night, Inuyasha is on his bed, watching television, which would be an episode of Star Trek that is finishing up. Inuyasha sighs sadly thinking about how his favorite laptop was gone thanks to Koga Ookami. He swore that one day the young male wolf demon would pay. However, he was stunned on one thing and the erupting spirit energy that came from his body. He didn't remember what happened and his friends and Melody told him that he knocked down Koga with two punches. At first he didn't believe it, because he believed that Koga was so stronger than him because he was a full demon, while he was just a half-demon. He probably guessed that since Koga was reminding Ayame about him breaking up with her, it might have caused it.
 
Just then, there was a tap on his window and he turns to see a bush of reddish orange hair.
 
Knowing who it is, Inuyasha says perplexed, “Ayame? What's she doing here at this time of night?” Inuyasha walks towards the window, opens it up, and Ayame jumps into the room.
 
Inuyasha asks Ayame curiously, “What's up?”
 
Ayame says with a slight blush and a smile, “I'm checking see how are you. Besides, you're not the only one, who's leaving to do some training.”
 
Inuyasha asks perplexed, “What do you mean?”
 
Ayame replies, “Well, Gramps is taking me away to all over the world for some training to become stronger.”
 
Inuyasha asks, “Does Alexis and Miroku know about this?”
 
Ayame replies, “Not yet. I just wanted you to be the first one to know.”
 
Inuyasha felt a slight blush to his face and Ayame says with a smile, “Plus, I wanted to watch a good movie and you're the only one that I know that has them.”
 
Inuyasha nods his head and he says with a smile, “Okay!” Inuyasha goes over to his drawer of his desk, opens one out, which he had a selection of anime DVDs like Affections through Time, many anime Detective Conan DVDs, Dead Zone, The World's Strongest, Tree of Life, Gundam Wing Endless Waltz, The Poltergeist Project, and Protect the Waterfall Village. (AN: In this fic's world, Affections through Time isn't an Inuyasha movie, Dead Zone, The World's Strongest, and Tree of Life aren't DBZ movies, The Poltergeist Project isn't a YYH movie, and Protect the Waterfall Village isn't a Naruto movie)
 
Inuyasha tells Ayame with a smile, “Pick one!” Ayame goes over to the drawer, picked the movie, Gundam Wing Endless Waltz and she says with a smile, “I choose this one!” Inuyasha popped the movie into the DVD and he and Ayame went to sit on the bed to watch it. While the movie was playing the two were laughing at the funny quotes from the character Duo Maxwell. When Izayoi found out that Ayame was in her twelve-year-old son's room, she didn't mind at all. She even offered some popcorn and drinks for the two. As the movie was getting to the end, Ayame yawn as she fell asleep onto Inuyasha's left shoulder causing to blush once more. Inuyasha didn't know why he was blushing as Ayame was sleeping on his shoulder. He knew that he only blushed when Kagome was around. Just having that name in his mind, made his blood boil and his heart filled with anger, rage, and hatred for the black haired human. The reason why Inuyasha had a crush on Kagome was that he believed her to be nothing like the humans that he met, who are disgusted with him because he was a half-demon. However, he was wrong, but he didn't care since he hated her with all his heart and soul. With Ayame, she hasn't, once look down on him since he was a half-demon and was fun to have around. Also, as she was sleeping on his shoulder, Ayame looked kind of cute sleeping on his shoulder. This was the first time that a girl had slept onto his shoulder and it felt almost good.
 
Inuyasha then moved to carry his sleeping friend off of him, carried her to his bed, placed the covers over the sleeping girl's body, and tucked her in. Inuyasha decided that Ayame could sleep on the bed, while he can sleep on the floor, being a gentleman. Besides, he was sleeping on the same bed as Ayame and she finds out, she'll have his head for being a pervert. The last thing that Inuyasha want to happen to make Ayame pissed off at him. After getting changing it his Spiderman pajamas, covers, sheets, and pillows for himself from the closet, Inuyasha went to the side of the bed, laid his sheets on the floor, laid himself onto the bed, and covered himself. Inuyasha takes off his glasses, places them on his nightstand, and soon went to sleep, after whispering, “Good night, Ayame.”
 
-::-.-::-
 
It was middle of the night, as Ayame's eyelids opened and she sat up and looked around that she's still at Inuyasha's house. Ayame then looked down from the side of the bed to see Inuyasha, sleeping peacefully. Ayame jumps off the bed and landed at the other side of Inuyasha's sleeping form. Ayame smiled at Inuyasha's sleeping form and thought that he looked cute when he was asleep. As soon as Ayame found out, what she was thinking, she shook the thoughts out while thinking and making tears, “Oh no! Never again! I'm not going to allow myself to fall in love! It leads to nothing but pain!” She kneed down to his side, tapped his forehead and she whispers, “Inuyasha! Inuyasha, wake up!”
 
Inuyasha groans as he opened his eyes as he looked up to see Ayame was looking at him. Inuyasha sat up, got his glasses from the nightstand, places them back on, and he says with a smile, “So, I see that you've already woken up, huh?”
 
Ayame says with a smile, “Yeah, thanks for offering me your bed, Inu.”
 
Inuyasha gained a slight blush and he says looking away, “Sure, no problem. Anything to help.” The two were silent for three minutes and Inuyasha asks plainly, “So, you're going to do some training of your own with your grandfather?”
 
Ayame nods her head and she says, “Yeah, I don't know how long this training will take.”
 
Inuyasha says with a smile, “I've got a little spell for you to use! It's something that Zera gave me for to help me through Genkai's training.”
 
Ayame asks curiously, “What is it?”
 
Inuyasha says with a smile, “All you have to do is focus, all of your anger, rage, and hatred in your heart and you'll find your answer.”
 
Ayame says perplexed, “Focus my anger, rage, and hatred! Okay! Sounds crazy enough to work though!” Ayame closed her eyes and tries to focus all her anger, rage, and hatred that was inside her heart. Soon after, the memories of what happened with her and Koga were entered into his mind. She also saw in her mind, the painful rejection that she had to deal with from Koga, telling her that she was nothing like Kagome. She had never been so humiliated in all her life. She also remembers all the insults and abuse that Inuyasha's gotten in the past, mostly by Koga. All of the memories that she had with Koga, good and bad, had no absolute meaning to her what's so ever as her anger, rage, and hatred towards the young male wolf demon grew more and more. Soon after, Ayame opened her eyes and they've changed from kind and gentle to full coldness, anger, rage, hatred, and emptiness in them.
 
Inuyasha asks curiously, “How do you feel?”
 
Ayame replies in an icy and monotone voice unlike her before, “I'm fine, Inuyasha.” Ayame says with a cold sly grin, “Actually, I never felt any better, Inu. I have a sudden desire to rip apart a certain asshole to shreds and make him pay for humiliating me.”
 
Inuyasha says with a cold smile, “I'm glad to hear that, Ayame. I know that you'll be able to tear that damn fleabag apart. We'll do it, together! The next time that we'll see him and his damn gang, along with that little bitch of a girlfriend of his, we'll make all of them pay for what they did.”
 
Ayame says with her regular smile, “Thanks, Inuyasha.”
 
Inuyasha says with his regular smile, “Anytime! I knew that it'll work! I mean it worked for me, when I told my brother and sister about what happened on Valentine's Day.”
 
Ayame says, plainly, “So, that's what was up with your tone when you were with Ookami and his damn gang.” Ayame says with a cold sly smile, “I like it.”
 
Inuyasha says with a cold sly grin, “Oh I knew you would.”
 
Ayame says with a smile, “You know, Inuyasha, you've done so many nice things for me and I haven't done anything much to repay you.”
 
Inuyasha says smiling, “You didn't have to do anything! I'm just grateful that…” Ayame didn't let Inuyasha finish at all as she suddenly embraces him and passionately kisses him on the lips causing Inuyasha to widely flush cheery red in his cheeks. This was Inuyasha's first kiss and he was surprised that this was even happening. He knew that Ayame had a thing for Koga, but he guessed that it turned to dust when he got her to do the spell that Zera told him, the same way that his feelings for Kagome went away. Inuyasha was still stunned that he was getting kissed and soon enough, a great feeling of pleasure comes over him. Unable to control himself, Inuyasha closes his eyes, embraces Ayame's waist, closes him closer to him, and returns the kiss with the same amount of passion.
 
The two releases from their kiss and they looked at each other with surprise. Inuyasha says surprised, “Wow.”
 
Ayame asks with a slight blush and smiling, “You liked it?”
 
Inuyasha nods his head, shyly, and he says, “Y…yeah.”
 
Ayame says shyly, “I have to admit it that I kind of liked it too. You want to go, again?”
 
Inuyasha thought about it for a bit and he didn't have any regrets on his next move. He then went for Ayame's lips again kissing her again and Ayame returning it with the same passion. With some experience of kissing herself, Ayame licked Inuyasha's bottom lip as Inuyasha opens his mouth and Ayame's tongue went inside his mouth, tasting Inuyasha's unexplored mouth, taking him by surprise as he broke up the kiss.
 
Ayame asks perplexed, “What's wrong?”
 
Inuyasha breathes heavily and he says stunned, “Your tongue went inside my mouth! Was that supposed to be a kiss!?”
 
Ayame rolled her eyes, remembering that this was Inuyasha's first time experience a kiss, and she replies, “Uh yeah! It's a French kiss and it's quite popular! Of course, that's what my sister, Suzame says.”
 
Inuyasha thought about it for a bit, places a smile on his face, and he says, “It's kind of weird, but that didn't mean that I don't like it.”
 
Ayame says with a sly smile, “You want more, then.” Ayame then kisses Inuyasha's lips again, returning to the passionate kiss as their two tongues mate with each other, tasting each other's mouths and saliva, and began to duel with their tongues as well.
 
Inuyasha thinks in his mind, “Mmm…Ayame's lips…I shouldn't be doing this…but she tastes so sweet…”
 
Ayame thinks in her mind, “Wow…Inu tastes so sweet…like…like chocolate…I don't think that we should be doing this…but it feels so good to care…”
 
As their tongues dueled, Ayame manages to win out their `duel', gently pushing her tongue into Inuyasha's mouth, and tasting his mouth and saliva. After ten minutes of kissing, the two released from their little `make-out' session and Ayame asks breathlessly, “Did you like that?”
 
Inuyasha says with a smile, “Yeah!” Inuyasha then says plainly, “You know, Ayame, you can stay for the night here. I mean we could use some company since we're leaving tomorrow.”
 
Ayame says with a smile, “Sure. Gramps will understand! He's not one of those demons that would look down onto half-demons anyways.” The two talked for about an hour, even Inuyasha threw in about what happened between him and Kagome at school.
 
Ayame bursts out laughing and she says in a whisper, “Oh my god! You actually said that to her!”
 
Inuyasha says coldly, “Yeah, the little bitch asked for it. You can't just act so nice, after hurting someone, and expect to get good results!”
 
Ayame says with a smile, “I guess that you're right, Inu.” Suddenly, Ayame throws her arms to Inuyasha's neck, pulling him to a hug, catching him off guard, and Inuyasha asks perplexed, “Ayame?”
 
Just then, Inuyasha smelt fresh tears coming from Ayame's eyes and he absolutely hated seeing girls cry. Ayame says while tears were coming from her eyes, “I don't see why we have to be so apart from each other!”
 
Inuyasha pulled his good friend to hug and he says rubbing her back calmly, “I know how you feel, Ayame. I hate being apart from you too. You're the first full demon outside my family that hasn't looked down at me or treated me like dirt, since I'm a half-demon, once. I really appreciate that, Ayame, I really do.”
 
Ayame asks with a smile, “You remember the first time we met?”
 
Inuyasha replies, “Yeah, it was during my and Melody twelfth birthday and Alexis, Miroku, Melody, and I find you, sitting in a corner by yourself, crying your eyes out. My mother and your grandfather were childhood friends, so you were invited there as well. Then, we offered you cake and the rest of us became friends, after that day.”
 
Ayame says coldly, “You have a certain wolf demon asshole for that.”
 
Inuyasha says in a whisper, “Let's forget about dumb old Ookami for now.”
 
Ayame smiles and she says sadly, “Yeah, you're right.” Ayame then shedding some tears and she says weakly, “Oh god, I'm going to miss you, Inuyasha.”
 
Inuyasha says sadly, “I'm going to miss you too, Ayame. I hope we get to see each other again.” Inuyasha then felt like he was going ask something to Ayame that he may not have the guts to tell her, but decided to do it anyways. Inuyasha says a bit nervously, “Ayame, I know this is too soon, but…”
 
Ayame pulls back as she looks at her dog-eared friend in the eye and she asks, “What is it, Inu?”
 
Inuyasha asks a bit nervously, “I know that you might not go for it, but I'll ask it anyways…! Ayame Hime, would you be the honor…of being…my girl…girlfriend?” Inuyasha braced himself for the punch in the face, but instead Ayame threw herself onto him, knocking him down with her on top of Inuyasha, while hugging him.
 
Ayame replies seriously, “When Ookami broke my heart and humiliated me, my heart and pride were shot down completely and I swore that I'll never love again no matter what.”
 
Inuyasha was feeling hurt by those words, knowing that she's rejected him too. Ayame then says seriously, “But, when I met you and the others, my heart was healing little by little and I was trying to get over that asshole. It was your kindness towards me that was healing my heart, Inuyasha. I tried so much to hate Ookami for what he's done to me and I really did, but I couldn't. Then, that asshole had to remind me about that awful day just because I was your friend. Afterwards, you attacked him, when he struck a blow to my heart and pride. Thanks to you, Inuyasha, my heart and pride has healed. So, I'm willing to give being your girlfriend a chance.”
 
This surprised Inuyasha and he says stunned, “Are you saying…?”
 
Ayame pulled up to look Inuyasha in the eye, smiling, and she says, “Yes, Inuyasha Taisho, I will be your girlfriend, if you'd be my boyfriend.”
 
Inuyasha nods his head and he says smiling, “You bet!” The two sealed the deal with a hug and kiss and they parted their lips. Inuyasha says seriously, “I promise that I'll never hurt you like that asshole did.”
 
Ayame says with a smile, “And I promise you that I'll never hurt you like that asshole's little girlfriend has.” Ayame then laid her head onto Inuyasha's chest as sleep soon caught up with her and Inuyasha soon followed her.
 
Author's Note: I know what you guys are thinking and wondering why I made this an Inu/Aya fic, because of the fluff. Well, I'm not you see it'll be an Inu/Kag and Kog/Aya fic in the later chapter and so on. I know that you guys must be thinking that I hate Koga, because of the bashing, but I don't. In fact, he's one of my favorite characters. In the first few chapters, he starts of as a prick and an asshole, but in the later chapters he starts to warm up a bit, which is why Ayame gets with him in the end. In this fic, I want Inuyasha and Ayame act to gain a mixture of the coldness, emotionless, level-headedness, and the `I'm better than you' behaviors of Byakuya Kuchiki from Bleach, Heero Yuy from the early Gundam Wing episodes, Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho, Kai Hiwatari from Beyblade first season, Koji Minamoto from Digimon Frontier, Ryoga from the Prince of Tennis, Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto, Paul from Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, Sesshomaru from Inuyasha, Seto Kaiba from Yu-Gi-Oh!, and Vegeta from Dragonball Z/GT. Of course, like in the original story Inuyasha goes away for training, but this time, it's only five years instead of four and he as well as Ayame, still holds hatred and will be nasty, harsh, mean, and cold to his tormentors, including Kagome, while Ayame is colder, harsher, nastier, and meaner towards Koga as well. Plus, I'd like to thank Kikyo Hater and Naruto Master of Jutsu for being the beta reader of this chapter.