InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Broken Laptop equals Broken Heart xxRewritexx ❯ First Day Back and Plots of Revenge Pt. 1 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ, Inuyasha, Naruto, YYH, YGO, and YGX! The story contains Inuyasha, YYH, YGO, and YGX characters, along with DBZ, Monster Rancher, and Naruto elements, like jutsu wise.
 
Author's Note: I'd like to thank Kikyo Hater and Naruto Master of Jutsu for being my beta readers for this chapter.
 
Chapter 6: First Day Back and Plots of RevengePt. 1
 
-::-.-::-
 
At night, in Inuyasha's room, we find Inuyasha, Agumon, Melody, Falcomon, Zera, Sesshomaru, Ayame, Miroku, and Alexis sitting in a circle, while Inuyasha and Ayame told them about the plan they had for revenge against their tormentors back in junior high starting tomorrow and needless to say that they LOVED it.
 
Alexis says, with a sly smile, “That's so perfect, guys!”
 
Miroku says, with a sly smirk, “Yeah, this I didn't know that Inuyasha of all people could think of this plan.”
 
Melody says, with a sly grin, “Must be that he got it from me!”
 
Sesshomaru says, with a sly smile, “I never knew that you could think so devious, little brother.”
 
Zera says, with a devious smile, “Yeah, no joke! It's flawless!”
 
Alexis says, with a smile, “No joke that it's flawless, especially the part with Kikyo Higurashi, since over the years she's turned slut.”
 
Inuyasha says, in a disgusted tone, “You're kidding!”
 
Alexis says, in a serious tone, “No joke! She's slept with twenty other guys and broke up with them, heartlessly.”
 
Miroku says, in a plain tone, “Then, the guys are afraid to warn the other guys, since Kikyo Higurashi's little `innocent' and seductive charm as the co-captain of the cheerleading squad and as a young woman would overpower their wills, no offense to Alexis, Ayame, Melody, and Zera.”
 
The females say, in unison, “None taken!”
 
Inuyasha scoffs and he says, in a cold nasty tone, “My guess that I was practice when she did it to me!”
 
Ayame says, with a cold devious smile, “Well, Inu, you and those guys that Kikyo Higurashi have fooled are about to be avenged.”
 
Alexis says, with a smile and pointing at herself, “And it'll be a snap since Miroku and I, as vice-president of the class, will be ones guiding you guys through the school.”
 
Ayame asks, in a curious tone, “Who's the president?”
 
Alexis says, in a snort, “You know her, you hate her, and she's Kikyo Higurashi's younger sister.”
 
Inuyasha says coldly, “Oh HER!”
 
Alexis says, with a smile, “Don't worry! She's not one of the people escorting you to your classes. However, she and Ookami are Mister and Miss Popularity in that school!”
 
Inuyasha says, with a sly grin, “Is that right? Well, once we get my plan into action, their reputations will be nothing but mud under our feet!”
 
Ayame says, with a cold serious tone, “If this plan works, then those idiots will be in tears!”
 
Melody says, with a sly grin, “You got that right, girlfriend! Nobody messes with my brother and friends and gets away with it!”
 
Agumon asks Inuyasha, with a smile, “Hey, boss, are me and Falcomon coming to your new school!?”
 
Inuyasha replies, with a smile, “Of course, Agumon, besides, I want my employee to be the one that sees me in action!”
 
Ayame says, with a cold sly smile, “And thanks to the neat tricks that Inuyasha, Zera, and Melody taught me, including that Instant Transmission, Rasengan, Spirit Gun, which I may need to change it to Demon Gun, since I can only use Demon Energy, Shotgun, and among other things, Ookami and his little group will be in for a huge surprise!”
 
Falcomon calls out, with an excited smile, “How about a group `Ye-haw!'!?”
 
Everyone, except for Sesshomaru, yells out, excitedly, “Ye-haw!”
 
-::-.-::-
 
In a city of Domino, we find a local game store and male figure comes out of the door, which appears to be a boy around the age of seventeen and short for his age. He had red, yellow, and black spiky hair and lavender eyes, wearing a blue blazer opened to show his black shirt with blue pants, grey and white sneakers, and hanging around his neck was a necklace of sorts wrapped in a chain, plus hanging from the chain was a golden colored pyramid that was upside-down with the Eye of Horus in the center.
 
Behind the short teenage boy was Yusuke Urameshi, wearing the same thing as the teenager, even the blue blazer was opened, except he had a green shirt, along with his sisters with Hikari and Kira wearing the same uniforms as Alexis, which was a female Domino High School uniform, except that Kira had blue leggings under her skirt, walking outside, with their Digimon partners, Gaomon, Renamon, and Lalamon following them.
 
The teenage boy says, with a genuine smile, “Ready?”
 
The three triples nod their heads and female voice calls out, “Yugi! Over here!” They turn to see three people walking towards them.
 
One of the people appeared to be a female the same age as Yugi, but taller than him, with brown shoulder length hair and blue eyes, wearing a female Domino High School uniform and a yellow backpack behind her back.
 
By Yugi, was a teenage male with messy blonde hair with brown eyes, wearing a male Domino High School uniform, with his blazer opened up to see his light blue shirt and a knapsack in his right hand.
 
Next to the blonde was a teenage male with dark brown hair with a pointy style and brown eyes, wearing a male Domino High School uniform, with his blazer opened up to see his white shirt and a knapsack in his right hand.
 
The brunette girl says looking at Yusuke and his sisters, with a kind smile, “So, you must be Yugi's cousins, Hi I'm Téa Gardener.”
 
The blonde boy says, with a smile and Brooklyn accent, “The name's Joey Wheeler.”
 
The brunette boy says, with a smile, “And I'm Tristan Taylor! It's nice for you guys to come to our school!”
 
Yugi tells his cousins, with a smile, “You don't have to worry! They're not going to be disgusted just because you're half-demons.”
 
Joey says, in a serious tone, “Believe me! That's the last thing I want to do!”
 
Hikari says, with a smile, “That's good! I'm Hikari Urameshi! I'm the eldest of the triples.”
 
Yusuke and Kira say, in unison and annoyed, “And she never lets us forget it!”
 
Yugi says, pointing at the Digimon, “And these are my cousins' Digimon partners, the one in the blue is Gaomon, Yusuke's partner, the one floating is Lalamon, Hikari's partner, and the fox is Renamon, Kira's partner.”
 
Tea says, with a kind smile, “So, you guys are those Digidestined guys?”
 
Yusuke says, with a smile, “That's right! The three of us, along with our Digimon friends, go together to fight off rogue Digimon that may have gotten here from the Digital World.
 
Hikari says, in a plain tone, “I think we'll tell you on our way to school.”
 
-::-.-::-
 
At the Domino train station, we find Inuyasha, Melody, and Ayame in their Domino High School uniforms, which were waiting for them at their rooms, getting out of the train station, with Inuyasha wearing a red shirt under his blazer, which was opened, with in his right hand was a knapsack, where his D-Terminal and D-3 Digivice was at, Ayame was carrying a green backpack, and Melody was carrying a yellow backpack. With them were their Digimon partners, Agumon and Falcomon, and their friends, Miroku and Alexis, in tow.
 
Alexis says, with a smile, “Isn't this great, guys? It's like back in junior high again!”
 
Inuyasha says, with a sly grin, “Yeah, it is, `Lex!”
 
At the courtyard of Domino High School, we find many students there lounging and getting into the school, while wearing their uniforms. The boys' uniform consist of a blue blazer, matching pants, and gray and black sneakers, and most of the majority of the boys had their blue blazers opened with different colored shirts underneath. The girls' uniform consist of a pink blazer, covering the white blouse, blue mini-skirt to the mid-thigh, blue bowtie, white socks cover the bottom half of the lower leg, and brown formal shoes. It seemed to be a month later that the school had opened for the year.
 
The Taisho twins and their friends walked into the courtyards, ignoring the other students.
 
Melody asks Inuyasha, with a sly grin, “Inuyasha, you know what to do?”
 
Inuyasha says, with a sly smile, “Sure do sis! Everything should be in order and this ought to be fun…”
 
Melody states with a sly grin, “…for us!”
 
Just then, a feminine voice calls out, “Hey, Alexis! Miroku!” The group turns around to see two girls wearing female Domino High School uniforms, one a red head and the other with black hair tied to a ponytail.
 
Alexis calls out, with a smile, “Hey, girls!”
 
Inuyasha and Melody sends silent growls at the newcomers and Miroku says, with a smile, “Good morning.”
 
The red head girl looks at the Taisho twins' and Ayame and asks, “Hey, guys, who are they?”
 
The black haired girl looks at Inuyasha and she says, with a sly smile, “I don't know but the one with the dog ears is kind cute!”
 
Ayame gets in front of Inuyasha and she yells out, baring her claws and fangs at her, “Hey back off, human, he's mine!”
 
Mindy was taken back at this and Alexis tells Ayame, in a calm tone, “Whoa! Come down, Ayame, Mindy was only joking! She's like that with almost every boy she comes with! She's not like Kikyo Higurashi!”
 
Mindy says, in an annoyed tone, “Uh `Lex, don't compare me to that slut!”
 
Alexis says to her old friends, “I guess I should introduce these girls to you guys! The one with the red hair is Jasmine Kurada and the other with the black hair is Mindy Hamaguchi.”
 
Mindy tells Ayame, with a smile, “I hope that you didn't take what I said to your boyfriend too seriously.”
 
Ayame says, with a smile, “It's no problem.”
 
Alexis says, pointing at her old friends, “These are my friends from childhood! The ones with the dog-ears are Inuyasha Taisho and his elder twin sister, Melody Taisho, while the one with the red hair in pigtails is Ayame Hime! Ayame is a wolf demon, while Inuyasha and Melody are half-dog demons.”
 
Mindy says, in a confused tone, “Half-dog demons? Uh Alexis, are you saying that these guys are half-demons?”
 
Inuyasha and Melody sends a cold glare at Mindy and Alexis says, in a serious tone, “You don't have a problem with my friends being half-demons, do you, Mindy?”
 
Mindy says, frantically, “No! Not at all! I don't have a problem with half-demons! Not one problem with them at all!”
 
Jasmine tells the Taisho twins, with a smile, “You'll have to excuse Mindy! She has a habit of saying some of the wrong things at the wrong time.”
 
Inuyasha says, shrugging, “Yeah whatever.”
 
Just then, a familiar male voice calls out, “Hey guys!” Everyone turns to see Kuwabara, Keiko, Alister, Jaden, Jenny, Mina, and Kino walking towards them, wearing Domino High School uniforms with Kuwabara's blazer unbuttoned showing his light blue shirt, Alister's blazer opened to reveal a light green shirt, Jaden's blazer opened to reveal a red shirt with a collar, and Kino's blazer opened to reveal a black shirt.
 
Melody yells out, excitedly, “Hey, what are you guys doing here!?
 
Kuwabara says, with a smile, “You didn't think that we'll let you guys go without us.”
 
Jenny says, with a kind smile, “Master Genkai told us after you guys left that she enrolled us into Domino High School.”
 
Melody says, with a smile, “This is so cool and…” Melody was cut off when she, Ayame, and Inuyasha picked up a scent of too much perfume. Melody yells out, stunned and covering her nose, “Oh my god, what the hell is that smell!?”
 
Inuyasha and Ayame closed their noses and Inuyasha says, in a disgusted tone, “No joke sis!”
 
Ayame says, “It reeks of overused perfume!”
 
Miroku, Alexis, Mindy, and Jasmine say, in unison, “The slut's here!” Everyone turns to see Kikyo Higurashi, wearing a female Domino High school uniform, in a sluttish way, getting fondled over by many guys in the school with a condescending look on her face.
 
Agumon asks, “Who's that?”
 
Miroku replies, while plugging his nose, “That's Kikyo Higurashi AKA the school slut, Agumon!”
 
Jasmine says, plugging her nose, “I think she's over did it with the perfume too much!”
 
Melody says, in an annoyed tone and plugging her nose, “Excuse me, but who's the one with the sensitive nose here!”
 
Ayame tells Melody, seriously, “You're not the only one here, Mels!”
 
Keiko plugs her nose and she says, in a disgusted tone, “I think I'm going to be sick!”
 
Inuyasha says, in a cold snarl, “I see that she hasn't changed one bit! She's always leading stupid boys along with her plans. Let's just get out of here!”
 
Ayame says, in a snarl, “You took the words out of my mouth.” Soon after, the group walked towards the school's door, but not before Kikyo spots our group, especially Inuyasha, and a sly and seductive smile came onto her lips. Kikyo thinks in her mind, slyly, “Whoa! Who's the guy? He's kindofcute!” Kikyo then walked towards the group, hoping to get Inuyasha. Later, in the school hallways, we find the Taisho twins and their friends walking down the hallways, but not before Kikyo got in front of Inuyasha, making the group stop.
 
Kikyo says, with a sly and seductive grin, “Excuse me, but I couldn't help but notice that I haven't seen you around the school, before. I'm…”
 
Inuyasha says, in a flat monotone voice, “…Kikyo Higurashi.”
 
Kikyo giggles and she says, slyly, “So, you have heard of me.” Kikyo places her arms around Inuyasha's right arm, disgusting him, Ayame, Melody, and their friends to the extreme. Kikyo says, with a sly and seductive tone, “That saves us a lot of time, honey! Now, can I have your name so we can give to know each other?”
 
Alexis yells at Kikyo, in an annoyed tone, “Hey, back off, Higurashi!”
 
Kikyo yells at Alexis, in a nasty tone, “No you back off, Rhodes! Can't you see that I'm a little busy here!?
 
Keiko says, disgusted, “Alright, I'm going to go to the bathroom and hurl.”
 
Jenny says, drolly, “Get in line, Kei.”
 
Kikyo asks Inuyasha, slyly, “Now, you wouldn't mind if I'd get your name?”
 
Inuyasha yanks his arm from Kikyo's grip, surprising her and she says, in a cold sarcastic tone, “Okay, I'll give you my name, I'm `Not interested at the least, bitch, so get your disgusting slutty hands off of me'!” Just as the group was going to leave, Kikyo grabs Inuyasha's arm again and she says, in a sly and seductive tone, “You're playing hard to get, aren't ya? I like that in a man!”
 
Mina says, in an annoyed tone, “Damn it! Can't she take a hint?”
 
Alexis tells Mina, annoyed, “No she can't! She'll do anything to get what she wants!”
 
Inuyasha yanks his arm from Kikyo's grip, again, and he yells at her, nastily, “Don't you get it, whore!? I'm not interested and besides, I have a girlfriend!”
 
Kikyo asks, in a cold voice, “Oh you do?”
 
Ayame places her arm around Inuyasha and she says, with a cold sly grin, “Yeah, he does! Me!” Just then, the two share a passionate kiss, which angers Kikyo and places smirks on Inuyasha's friends and sister.
 
Kikyo thinks in her mind, angrily, “This cute guy has a girlfriendalready!? Well, not that I have anything to say about that!” Kikyo grabs Inuyasha's right arm, which breaks off the kiss from Ayame and Agumon yells at Kikyo, annoyed and seriously, “Hey, you, leave boss alone!”
 
Kikyo ignores Agumon and she says to Inuyasha, seductively, “Come on, baby, I'm much prettier than that hag you call a `girlfriend'.” Just then, a blue and red energy blast hits Kikyo's face thrown her back away from Inuyasha and hits her behind on the ground, with her hair a mess.
 
Melody and Ayame placed their right hands down and Ayame yells out, angrily, “Leave my boyfriend alone, wench, or else!”
 
Melody then says, seriously, “And don't ever touch my brother, again, bitch!
 
Kikyo looks at her hair and she yells out, horrified, “My hair! My beautiful hair!” Kikyo then looks at Melody and Ayame, angrily, and she yells out, enraged, “You little wretches, you'll pay for that!”
 
Melody says, nastily, “Try it, priestess scum!”
 
Ayame says, with a sly grin, “Then, again, please do?”
 
Alexis says, with a sly smile, “We insist.”
 
Inuyasha tells Melody, Ayame, and Alexis, seriously, “Girls, don't bother.”
 
Kuwabara says, seriously, “Yeah! It's obvious this slut doesn't stand a chance against you!”
 
Melody says, with a sly smile, “Yeah, you're right, guys! However, if I see her hands on my bro, again, then we'll have a little Celebrity Death Match.”
 
Ayame says, with a devious smile, “And I'll be selling tickets.”
 
Keiko says, with a sly grin, “Need any help advertising them.” Soon after, the group left the fallen Kikyo, who was looking at Inuyasha's back and she says, seriously and angrily, “Damn those bitches! She's play for that! And where did she learn SpiritEnergypowered blasts like that? It's impossible for a demon to learn that!And that wolf demon that was with them! I know that I've seen her somewhere before, but where?
 
-::-.-::-
 
The Taisho twins and their friends, old and new, walked down the hallways and Mina asks Ayame, “Hey Ayame, did you learn how to fire energy blasts during your training?”
 
Ayame nods her head and she says, with a smile, “Yeah and it was very helpful at that time.”
 
The group walked towards the main office and Alexis and Miroku got out of the group. Alexis says, with a smile, “Alright, guys, this is it!”
 
Ayame says, with a smile, “Thanks for showing us to the office, guys!”
 
Miroku says, with a kind smile, “No problem, Ayame! I just hope that we're in the same class together in first period.”
 
Alexis says, kindly, “See ya!” Alexis, Miroku, Jasmine, and Mindy walked away from their friends, old and new, and the group walked into the main office. Once inside, they found Yusuke, Hikari, and Kira already in the office sitting in chairs and the triples looked at them with surprise.
 
Hikari says, in a surprised tone, “Hey, wait a sec! Why are all of you doing here?”
 
Keiko replies, with a smile, “Well, Master Genkai told us that she enrolled us to Domino High School and we're here!”
 
Kira asks, perplexed, “I don't get it! Why would Grandma do that?”
 
Kino says, with a smile, “Who knows and who cares?”
 
Yusuke says, with a smile, “Anyways, it's great to see you guys again!”
 
-::-.-::-
 
With Kikyo, we find Kikyo at her opened locker with a mini mirror in their at the back, while fixing her messy hair, courtesy of Melody's and Ayame's blasts, in which that she wasn't very happy to say the least.
 
Kikyo combs her hair and she thinks in her mind, horrified, “Damn those wenches! I'll see to it that they don't get away with this! I'll get her cute brother one way or another! Just need to break him and that fucking wolf demon bitch up!”
 
Just then, a feminine voice calls out, stunned, “Whoa! Kikyo, what the hell happened to your hair!?” Kikyo whipped her head to the source of the voice, which happened to be her younger twin sister, Kagome Higurashi, wearing a female Domino High School uniform, walking towards her with a stunned look on her face.
 
Kikyo tells Kagome, in a nasty tone, “If you must know, baby sister, I was just attacked by a damn dog demon with Spiritual Energy and a demon blast from a wolf demon!
 
Kagome gasps in shock and she yells out, “A wolf demon blasted you and dog demon that uses Spirit Energy! That's impossible!”
 
Kikyo says, nastily, “Tell that to my hair, sister! Here I am talking to that dog demon's handsome brother and here she is blasting me away with her Spirit blast! I'll see to is that she pays for this insult!”
 
Kagome sighs and she thinks in her mind, drolly, “Now, I see why.” Kagome tells Kikyo, “Well, I'm going to class now and I hope you can fix up your hair before class!” Kagome walked away from her sister, as she resumed combing and brushing her hair.
 
-::-.-::-
 
Around one of the hallways of the school, we find Inuyasha, Melody, Ayame, Jaden, Yusuke, Kira, and Kino walking in the hallways finding the office.
 
Inuyasha says, annoyed, “Damn it! It's like a maze in this school!”
 
Melody says, drolly, “Tell me about it, bro!”
 
Just as the twins got to the corner, a little familiar scent came into Inuyasha and Ayame's noses, which was a cheery blossoms and vanilla and they stop walking, which got their friends confused.
 
Melody asks, curiously, “Hey, guys, what's up?”
 
Inuyasha thinks in his mind, “This scent! It's so familiar to me…! Where have I smelt this before?” Just then, the realization came to Inuyasha's mind as he is faced with another one of his tormentors and ex-crush, Kagome Higurashi, walking around the corner and faced him.
 
Kagome looked from Melody, Ayame, and Inuyasha and she thinks in her mind, flustered, “Whoa! This guy! He's so hot and cute! But why am I thinking about these things when I'm with Koga? Kikyo must be rubbing off of me! Plus, there's something familiar about this guy along withhis sisterand the wolf demon, too.”
 
Inuyasha tells Kagome, plainly and coldly, “You know, it's pretty rude to stare.”
 
Kagome snaps out of her trance and she says, flustered and with a nervous smile, “Oh sorry, I couldn't help but notice that I haven't seen you around the school before, are you new?”
 
Ayame narrowed her eyes and she says, coldly, “You can say that.”
 
Kagome was a bit taken back in Ayame's cold reply, but shrugged it off, and she says, held out her hand with a smile, “Welcome to Domino High School, I'm…”
 
Inuyasha says, interrupting Kagome, coldly, “…Kagome Higurashi.”
 
Kagome was taken back even more and she says, perplexed, “So, you have heard of me, huh? Mind telling me your name…?”
 
Inuyasha narrowed his eyes even further and he says, in a cold nasty tone, “Yeah, sure, it's called `None of your business, you damned bitch!'!
 
Kagome yelps in Inuyasha's nasty words and Kagome yells at Inuyasha, angrily, “Listen here, pal! I don't know where you came from, but where I came from manners is often used!”
 
Inuyasha says, in a nasty tone, “Manners, my ass!”
 
Kagome yells out, angrily, “What?!”
 
Melody says, nastily, “Hey, wench, we do have manners it's just that we don't show them to people like you!”
 
Kagome asks, perplexed, “What does that mean?”
 
Ayame yells at Kagome, nastily, “It means that we want you out of our way!” Ayame pushes Kagome out of the way and to the ground as the Taisho twins and their friends walked past the fallen Kagome, who was looking at them with a distraught and angered look on her face.
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, shocked, “What the hell was that all about?! Those three sounded angry with me or something, as if I did something to them bad. Though, those guys did look somewhat familiar to me!”
 
After the encounter, Inuyasha and his group were still looking for their first class which was Algebra 2 and Jaden asks, curiously, “Maybe, we show ask for directions guys!”
 
Ayame spots a female student walking down the hallways and she yells out, “Excuse me!”
 
The female turns her head as her ponytail suede behind her and she replies, “Yeah?”
 
Ayame asks, “Do you know where we can find C one hundred twenty?”
 
The girl's face brightened and she says, with a smile, “I sure do! That's my first class! I'm Sango Taijyia!”
 
Ayame says, with a smile, “Nice to meet you! I'm Ayame Hime…!” Ayame points at her boyfriend and friends and she says, with a smile, “And these are my half-demon friends. The ones with the dog-ears are my boyfriend, Inuyasha Taisho, and his sister, Melody Taisho. The one with the brown hair is Jaden Yuki; the ones with the black hair are Kino Tucker, Yusuke Urameshi and his sister, Kira Urameshi.”
 
Sango says, with a smile, “It's nice to meet you all.”
 
Kino asks, in a serious tone, “You do realize what we are, right?”
 
Sango nods her head and she says, “Of course, I mean, I never seen a half-demon before and I don't see why most people hate them so much, but I'll be glad to show you guys the room.”
 
Jaden says, with a smile, “Thanks, Sango!”
 
-::-.-::-
 
A few moments, in a classroom we find many students entering the classroom while Kagome, Koga, Ginta, and Hakku, which of the three named wolf demons were wearing male Domino High School uniform with the blazers opened to show their black shirts and Koga's fur headband on his forehead, were at their seats with Kagome telling them about her encounter with Inuyasha, Ayame, and Melody, even though she didn't know it was them.
 
Koga says, seriously, “So these wolf and dog demons just pushed you and walked off!”
 
Kagome nods her head and she says, angrily, “That's right! They were uncontrollably rude to me and I didn't know why! I've acted so nicely towards them and welcomed them too, but they had to push me away!” Just then, the Taisho twins and their friends, along with Sango, walked into the room and Inuyasha and Ayame glance around and spots Kagome, Koga and his gang and Inuyasha thinks in his mind, angrily, “Damn it! It's that damn bitch and those fucking wolves! I'm in the same class as them!”
 
Ayame thinks in her mind, angrily, “What I'm in the same class as HIM!This is the worst!”
 
Koga looks at Ayame as his eyes widened and he thinks in his mind, Who is that girl? I can't shake the feeling that I've known her from somewhere! I know that she's a wolf demon like me, but where did a cute girl like her come from?”
 
Jasmine, Mindy, Alexis, and Miroku, who were at their seats, glanced at their friends and Alexis says, with a smile, “Hey, you guys are in this class too!” The four went over to their friends and Jaden says, with a smile, “Yeah, we are!”
 
Miroku notices Sango and he says, with a smile, “Oh hello, Sango!” Just then the two shared a kiss, which got the Taisho twins and their friends, except for Alexis, Jasmine, and Mindy, perplexed and Inuyasha asks, “Wait a sec, Miroku! You never mentioned you having a girlfriend!”
 
Breaking off the kiss, Miroku says, with a sly grin, “Well you never asked me.
 
Sango says, with a smile, “We've been going out for all most a year and despite the lecherous antics, Miroku's a decent guy.”
 
Kagome looks at Sango and she says, with a smile, “Good morning, Sango!”
 
Sango says, with a smile, “Hey Kagome!” As Inuyasha and Ayame gave off cold huffs, Kagome looks at the new students, then notices that Inuyasha, Ayame, and Melody are in the group and she yells out, angered, “That's them! Those are the jerks that threw me to the ground!”
 
Koga says, perplexed, “What?”
 
Melody humps in anger and she says, nastily, “It's what you deserve anyways, wench.
 
Jaden notices the cold angered glare that Inuyasha and Ayame were sending to Koga, Kagome, Ginta, and Hakku and he asks, “Hey, Inu, is this the bitch and those wolves you told us about?”
 
Inuyasha tells Jaden, in a tone that only Jaden could her, “That's right, Jay! Their appearance might have changed but not their smells. However, thanks to Melody, our scents won't be detected by those wolves.”
 
Kagome yells out, angrily, “What gave you the right to push other people to the ground!?”
 
Melody yells out, in a nasty tone, “We do, because we felt like it! Do you and your loser wolves have a problem with that!?” Everyone in the classroom, including Sango and except for Inuyasha, Ayame, Miroku, Alexis, Yusuke, Kira, Jaden, and Kira, gasps in shock as Koga, Ginta, and Hakku jump from their seats, glares at Melody, and Koga yells at Melody, nastily, “Care to repeat that, poodle!?”
 
Kino says, in a sneer, “You heard Melody, pathetic wolf!” The gasps came out, once again.
 
Sango looks at this with awe and she tells Melody and Kino, “Uh guys, you may not want to mess with them.”
 
Jasmine says, in a fearful tone, “Yeah, no joke! That's Koga Ookami, Mr. Popularity there.”
 
Inuyasha tells Melody and Kino, in a serious tone, “Kino, let's not waste our time with them! They aren't worth it! Just ignore those insects!”
 
Koga tells Inuyasha, annoyed, “You know, mutt, you have a very big mouth, you know that!”
 
Inuyasha says, with a sneer, “What are you going to do about it, wolf boy?” Jasmine and Mindy looked at Inuyasha as if he was crazy.
 
Koga was going to lunge at Inuyasha, but Kagome holds him back and she tells Koga, “Koga, don't! Don't stoop to this loser's level!”
 
Koga says, with a smile, “You're right, Kagome!” Koga tells Inuyasha, with a sly grin, “I've decided to cut you a break, pal, since you're obviously new here and you don't know who I am right?”
 
Ayame says, coldly, “Oh please, I know who you are, Koga Ookami.”
 
Koga says, with a sly grin, “Oh so you have heard of me?”
 
Inuyasha says, with a cold sly grin, “That's right! You haven't changed not one bit! You still pick on people, who you think are weaker than you.”
 
Yusuke says, with a sly grin, “If my sister was here, then you'd be in trouble!”
 
Koga says, angrily, “You're trying to push your luck here! I'm giving you one chance to close those mouths of yours!”
 
Inuyasha says, with a sly grin and in a nasty tone, “You know what! You can take your chance and stuff it up your ass, Ookami! Bring it on or your girlfriend is giving the orders in the relationship.”
 
Ayame says with a sly grin, “You do all of the talking for us and if you don't close it a fly might fly in; although since you already have fleas I don't really see a difference.” Which sends our half-demon friends, Alexis, and Miroku in a snickering fit at how angry Koga is getting.
 
As every student in the classroom dashed into the front of the room to see the incoming fight between Koga and the new guy, Koga takes Kagome away from him and lunges at Inuyasha. Kagome calls out, “No! Koga!”
 
As Koga got close to Inuyasha, Inuyasha dodged at the last minute and moved to the side, surprising Koga. Inuyasha tells Koga, with a nasty smirk, “Hey, wolf, I'm over here or do you need glasses to fight!”
 
Koga looks at Inuyasha, angrily, and yells out, angrily, “Prepare to die, you dog!” Koga charges towards Inuyasha and throws a punch at Inuyasha. Inuyasha ducked, places his right index finger to Koga's chest, produces a small blue light on the finger, and he says, with a sly grin, “Bang!” Inuyasha fires a portion of his Spirit Energy from his finger, making Koga yell out as it throws him away from Inuyasha and Koga hits his back to the wall, shocking everyone in the classroom, except for Inuyasha's friends, who were giving sly grins on her faces.
 
Kagome, Ginta, and Hakku yell out, horrified and in unison, “Koga!” The three dashes towards Koga's aid with Sango looking at Inuyasha with stunned expressions and she thinks in her mind, “That's impossible! How could he have able to do that to Koga? He knocked Koga away with just one finger.”
 
Jasmine asks Mindy, in a shocked tone, “Hey, Mindy, did you just see what Alexis's half-demon friend just did?”
 
Mindy nods her head and she says, “I sure did, Jaz! Alexis's half-demon friend just knocked Koga Ookami away with just one finger and he's only a half-demon, while Koga is a full-fledged demon.”
 
Ayame yells out, excitedly, “Ha! One shot and the loser goes down!”
 
Kagome asks Koga, kneeling for him, “Are you okay?” With Koga winching as he held his ribs and Kagome looks at Inuyasha, angrily. Kagome yells out, in an angered tone in her voice, “You fucking asshole! You'll pay for that!” Kagome jumps to her feet, aims her right hand charged with pink energy, and fires it at Inuyasha, who placed a sly grin on his face as he made an energy barrier around his body, which the blast hits, causing an explosion. Which caused everyone to gasps in shock as Inuyasha's friends and girlfriend placed sly grins as the smoke clears out to see Inuyasha, surrounding in a Spiritual barrier with his arms crossed and a sly grin on his face, surprising Kagome, Sango, Jasmine, and Mindy.
 
Kagome yells out, shocked, “What the…? A barrier?”
 
Sango says, stunned, “No way!”
 
Inuyasha says, with a sly grin, “Was that it? That was weak, wench!”
 
Kagome growls out, angrily, charges up her blast, once more, and fires it at Inuyasha's barrier, which hits it, but doesn't make a scratch. Kagome gasps in shock and she thinks in her mind, stunned, “No way! That last blast should have cracked that barrier of his, since it was made from my Priestess Energy!”
 
Inuyasha says, with a sly grin, “Why don't you just blow your brains out, bitch? My barrier can negate any blast, no matter how powerful they are.”
 
Koga gets onto his feet slowly and he thinks in his mind, “Damn it! That hurt! So, he has a barrier protecting himself from Kagome's blasts, huh?”
 
Inuyasha powers down his barrier and he states, with a sly grin, “In short, witch, you or your stinking loser wolf pack no longer stands a chance against me!”
 
Koga yells out, angrily, “Oh yeah! I'll show you!” Koga charges towards Inuyasha, with Kagome hopelessly calling him back.
 
Kagome yells out, “Koga, don't!”
 
Jaden says, with a sly grin, “That was dumb.”
 
Using super-speed, Ayame `teleports' by Inuyasha and she and Inuyasha made their right hands into gun-like poses, produces Demon Energy for Ayame and Spirit Energy for Inuyasha, which Kagome, Sango, Jasmine, and Mindy were stunned and Kagome says, perplexed, “Spirit Energy…?”
 
Spirit Gun!
 
Demon Gun!
 
Inuyasha fires a Spirit bullet and Ayame fires a Demon Energy bullet at Koga's chest throwing him away from him once again and he hits the wall, again, making a dent on the wall, then slumps to the ground.
 
Ginta asks, concerned, “Koga, are you okay, man?” Koga winces at this as he gotten to his feet and glares at Inuyasha and Ayame.
 
Kagome asks Inuyasha, seriously, “Okay, how did you do that? No demon could have produced Spirit Energy, only Demon Energy!”
 
Inuyasha says, with a sly grin, “Unless that I'm a half-demon and half-human.”
 
Koga yells out, shocked, “You're a half-demon!”
 
Inuyasha says, with a sly grin, “That's right!”
 
Melody made her right hand to a gun like pose produces Spirit Energy, and she says, seriously, “Not only my brother could do that, but so can I!”
 
Kagome yells out to Melody, seriously, “So, you're the one, who attacked my sister, earlier today!”
 
Melody says, with a nasty smirk, “Oh if you're referring to that whore that was touching my bro, then I'd say yes! So, I assume that you want revenge for giving that bitch a very bad hair day?”
 
Kagome tells Melody, seriously, “Even though, my sister has her flaws, you had no right doing that to her!”
 
Inuyasha says, in a nasty tone, “And that slutbag sister of yours didn't have the right to touch me, after all the horrible and nasty things she's done to me in the past! However, she did anyways!”
 
Kagome says, perplexed, “Horrible and nasty things? You're one of those boys that Kikyo dated and dumped before, aren't you?”
 
Inuyasha yells out, in a nasty tone, “Yeah, right, hell will freeze over before I dated that whore! Besides, I like girls with high class, like this one here…my girlfriend. Inuyasha pulls Ayame close to him with Ayame wrapping her arm around Inuyasha's waist.
 
Koga looks at this and he says, in a surprised tone, “Wait! Girlfriend!?”
 
Ayame says, in a cold nasty tone, “That's right, bastard! This guy's my boyfriend!” Ayame then kissed Inuyasha's lips for a quick kiss and Koga yells at Ayame, pointing at Inuyasha and annoyed, “Have you lost your mind, woman!? That's a dirty half-breed! Why are you, a full fledged wolf demon, hanging with this lowlife?”
 
Inuyasha asks Ayame, in a cold plain tone, “Dear, would you…?”
 
Ayame points her right index finger as a gun-pose at Koga and she yells out, “DemonGun! Ayame fires at Koga again and throws him back to the wall.
 
Kagome yells out, horrified, “Koga!” Kagome runs to her fallen boyfriend and Ayame yells at Koga, in a cold angered tone, “The next time that you insult my boyfriend, again, Ookami, the blast will be VERY painful!
 
Inuyasha tells Ayame, telepathically and with a cold sly tone, “Nice one, Ayame!”
 
Ayame tells Inuyasha, mentality, Why thank you!The plans working so far! Just need to keep it up and don't let up!
 
Inuyasha says, telepathically, “No problem!”
 
Kagome eyes Inuyasha, Ayame, and Melody and she thinks in her mind, in a curious tone, “Who are those guys? The ones with the dog-ears werethe ones, who can useSpiritEnergyand knocked Koga down easily! Where did they get their training from? The dog-eared guy negated my blast with a simple energy shield! That's incredible!”
 
Just then, the bell that signed that school and everyone went to their seats, with Koga and his friends walking to theirs, with Koga glares at Inuyasha, who was placing a sly grin on his lips, as he arrives to his seat and thinks in his mind, “This isn't over, mutt! Your SpiritEnergyisn't going to help you from me!”
 
Just then, a teacher, which appeared to be a middle-aged woman, with long black hair and brown eyes, wearing a pink blazer, which showed a white blouse, and pink skirt to the knees and purple shoes, walked into the classroom and glanced at Inuyasha and his group.
 
The teacher says, with a smile, “I see that you're the new students for our class! I'm Miss Hotaru and I'm your Algebra Three teacher.”
 
Jaden says, with a smile, “It's nice to meet ya!”
 
Mrs. Hotaru turns to the class and she says, with a smile, “Good morning, class! We have a few new students joining us for the year.” Mrs. Hotaru tells Inuyasha and his friends, “Okay, tell them your names, your likes, and dislikes.”
 
Kino says, with a sly smile, “Hi, I'm Kino Tucker, I like video games and hanging with my friends, and dislike anyone, who's a bother to my family and especially my friends.” Kino's smile turns into a frown as he turns his dark and cold glare to Koga, who glared back with fierce.
 
Jaden says, with a kind smile, “Hi, I'm Jaden Yuki; I like dueling, with the hopes of becoming the next King of Games and hanging out with my friends as well, and like Kino, dislike anyone, who insults or angers my family and especially my friends.” Jaden gives a fierce glare at Koga as well.
 
Yusuke says, with a sly grin, “I'm Yusuke Urameshi, I like fighting and dueling as well as hanging around with my friends and family, and like the first two I dislike anyone who angers my family and friends.” Yusuke gives a similar glare as Jaden and Kino at Koga and he thinks in his mind, “Just you wait, asshole! You, your gang, and girlfriend are going to pay for the misery that you've caused my pal!”
 
Kira says, with a sly grin, “I'm Kira Urameshi, like my older twin brother, I like fighting and dueling as well as hanging around with my family, and I dislike anything girlish as you can see the leggings under my skirt and like the first three, I dislike anyone who seems to piss off a family member or a friend of mine.” Kira gives a similar glare at Koga, who was wondering why they are glaring at him mostly.
 
Melody says, with a smile, “Hi, I'm Melody Taisho…” Just then, Koga's, Kagome's, Ginta, and Hakku's ears perked up at this and Kagome thinks in her mind, “Taisho…as in she might be…!” Kagome looks at Inuyasha and pictures a twelve-year-old dorky version of him, then thinks in her mind, stunned, “No! It can't be! It there's no way it could be him!”
 
Melody says, with a sly grin, “…I like fighting and dueling, as well as hanging around with my family and friends, and what gets me the most are…” Melody turns her glare at Koga and his gang, especially Kagome, and she says, with a sly grin and a deadly serious tone, “…people, who judge someone of the way they look and anyone who's a threat or a bother towards me, my friends, and family.”
 
Inuyasha says, with a sly smile, “Hi, I was once known a few people in this class and I'm not surprised that they didn't recognize me. My name is Inuyasha Taisho…” Just then, stunned expressions came upon the faces of Koga and his gang, especially Koga and Kagome.
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, stunned, “No way! No way! That's Inuyasha Taisho, the geek that Koga tormented all those years ago! He's different from before! He's not as dorky looking as he once was, four years ago! Where did he learn how to use SpiritEnergyso easily?Well, he did haveSpirit Energy coming out of him five years ago, but someone must have taught him to control it!
 
Koga thinks in his mind, stunned, “No way! No fucking way! You've got to be fucking kidding me! That's Taisho the Dorky Half-Breed! It can't be! I'd smell his scent a mille way! The Inuyasha Taisho that I remembered didn't have Spiritual Energy controland was scrawny, weak, and all brains! There's no way that this guy is him! He can't be the same geek that I've always picked on back in middle school! Plus, this guy has Spiritual powers like Kagome and Kikyo do and can use it very well, so there's no way that this guy is even that dorky half-breed! Sure, this guy might be a half-breed, like Taisho, but there's no way in hell that this guy is even him!”
 
Ginta thinks in his mind, stunned and fearfully, “That's that half-breed freak that we always picked on back in middle school! No way! He even has Spiritual powers like Kagome and Kikyo! If he's the same one, then he'd probably want revenge on us, especially Koga! I don't think that we can take this guy, since he has SpiritEnergy! Plus, this guy dodged Koga's fist, something that the Inuyasha Taisho I remembered wouldn't do, even if he tried! I really hope that he doesn't pick a fight with us, especially Koga or we're dead meat if our backs our turned!”
 
Hakku thinks in his mind, fearfully and horrified, “No way! That's Inuyasha Taisho! It's can't be! This guy has Spiritual powers and he knocked Koga back two times with Spiritual Energy! There's no way that this guy is even him! If it is really Taisho, then I really hope that he's not here for revenge!”
 
Inuyasha places a cool sly grin on his lips at the shock of the faces of Koga and his friends and he says, in a sly tone, “…I like dueling, writing, hanging around with my friends and girlfriend, and reading literature…”
 
Koga thinks in his mind, seriously, “Likes reading literature? Oh yeah, that's something that the Inuyasha Taisho I remembered would say! But how come I couldn't pick up that mutt's and his sister's scents?”
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, stunned, “Inuyasha Taisho is back!It's unbelievable that he's learned how to usehisSpiritEnergy, even for someone like him! Oh boy, and judging how he treated us, he hasn't forgotten the way that we treated him in the past! I guess that'll be the reason about that encounter, earlier today. He did sound pretty angry with me at that time. I'm getting the feeling that he hasn't forgotten about that `disgusting half-demon freak' insult that I laid on him and Koga breaking his laptop. Heand his girlfriendmight be able to seriously hurt Koga with thosepowers of his and I can't protect him! I really hope that they don't do that.He wouldn't actually be here for revenge against us as well as the many students that looked down onto him, including Koga. He even made it look like child's play, when he was pushing Koga away with his SpiritEnergy! Oh boy, this is really bad! He might not look much in appearance, even though he's better in appearance than before, but his Spiritual powers makes up for it. Plus, his sister's here too! I even remembered what she did to us, fiveyears ago, and it gives me the chills that she's the same. She could even have a higher Spiritual Energythan her brother!”
 
Inuyasha continues, with a serious tone, “However, there are a few things that may send me over the edge and that's touching other people's things without permission wither it's mine, a family member, or a friend, in general…or bothering them. Plus, there's one thing I don't like and that's when people judge other people because of appearance or where they come from.”
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, plainly, “Is he talking about the people that picked on him over the years?” Kagome thinks in her mind, fearfully, “If he is, then…! No! He wouldn't! He's not going to even think about…? He does sound angry and dead serious, but he wouldn't…! Does he really hate us that much? He does have the power to do so! No! True, I may have not paid much attention to him, fiveyears ago, but that doesn't give him the right to…! It was a long time ago, he's should have gotten over it! I mean fiveyears ago is such a long time! It'stime toforgive and forget! He must have gotten a new laptop, back then! Does he?
 
Ayame says, with a sly smile, “Hi, I was once known a few people in this class and I'm not surprised that they didn't recognize me as well. My name is Ayame Hime…” Just then, stunned expressions came upon the faces of Koga and his gang, especially Koga.
 
Koga thinks in his mind, surprised, “No way! That's Ayame! That can't be her! The Ayame Hime, I know and remembered couldn't fire blasts from her DemonEnergyor even look this good! Five years is a long time, but DAMN…she's gotten beautiful…! Hey, what the hell am I thinking? This girl can't be Ayame!For one, she doesn't have the same scent as Ayame!
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, stunned, “No way!That's Ayame Hime, she look so different than she did, five years ago! Where did she learn how to use Demon Energy into a weapon?”
 
Ginta thinks in his mind, stunned and fearfully, “That's Ayame!No way! She can even use her Demon Energy into a weapon! I really hope that she doesn't pick a fight with us, especially Koga or we're dead meat if our backs our turned!”
 
Hakku thinks in his mind, fearfully and horrified, “No way! That's Ayame! It's can't be! This guy has Spiritual powers and he knocked Koga back with DemonicEnergy!”
 
Ayame places a cool sly grin on her lips at the shock of the faces of Koga and his friends and she says, in a sly tone, “…I like dueling, hanging around with my friend and boyfriend…”
 
Koga thinks in his mind, seriously, “That can't be Ayame! No! I refuse to believe that this girl is actually Ayame!”
 
Ayame continues, with a serious tone, “However, there are a few things that may send me over the edge and that's touching other people's things without permission wither it's mine, a family member, or a friend, in general…or bothering them. Plus, there's one thing I don't like and that's when people judge other people because of appearance or where they come from, not mention of course…humiliation.” Ayame sends a cold glare at Koga's way, unnerving him a bit.
 
Mrs. Hotaru says, with a smile, “It's so nice to have such you seven in our class and I hope you enjoy staying in our school.”
 
Ayame and the Taisho twins think in their minds, with sly grins and in unison, “Trust us! You have absolutely no idea.”
 
Melody tells Inuyasha and Ayame, telepathically with a sly tone, Guys, I think it's time to show those wolves our real scents!”
 
Inuyasha tells Melody, mentality with a sly tone of his own, “Right, sis!” Soon after, Inuyasha, Melody, and Ayame shut off the cloaking spells that mask their scents from Koga and gang's noses, allowing them to pick up on their scents.
 
Ginta thinks in his mind, picking up Inuyasha's, Melody's, and Ayame's scents, Thosescents…!”
 
Hakku thinks in his mind, seriously, “It's them! It's really them!”
 
Koga thinks in his mind, in a surprised tone, “It really is Ayame! She's back after all these years! Where did she go and where the hell did she know how to use Demon Energy as a weapon? And furthermore…” Koga looks at Inuyasha, angrily, and he thinks in his mind, “So, that half-breed freak is back and learned a few new tricks with SpiritEnergy, huh? I wonder where he learned that from. Who cares anyways? I'm going tomake him and his sister pay for what they did to me, fiveyears ago!” Koga looks at Ayame and he thinks in his mind, seriously, “But seriously, how could Ayame get over me so easily bygoing out with this half-breed? I know that five years is a long time, but damn!” Koga thinks with a sly grin, “Oh I get it! She's trying to get me jealous so I'll run after her now! There's no way that she'll love that half-breed over me!”
 
Mrs. Hotaru tells Inuyasha and his friends, kindly, “Now, Ayame, could you sit next to Koga? He's the one with the ponytail in the front!” Ayame scoffs, coldly, as she made her way to her assigned seat.
 
Koga tells Ayame in a tone that only she could hear, “So where were you after all these years, Ayame? Where did you learn how to do that trick?”
 
Ayame replies, in a tone only Koga could hear in a cold firm tone, “None of your business, asshole. Now, leave me alone.”
 
Koga was taken back at Ayame's coldness and Mrs. Hotaru says, with a plain tone, “Now, Yusuke, you can have the seat next to Koga, which is in the front of the class and Koga is the one with the ponytail as well as the next three seats behind are for Jaden, Kino and Kira.”
 
Yusuke looks at the empty desk on the right of Koga, in disgust, and he thinks in his mind, annoyed, “Damn it! Do I have to seat next to that damn wolf?” Yusuke, Kira, Jaden, and Kino walked over to their assigned seats as they made death glares at Koga, who was giving the same glare without any of them backing down.
 
Mrs. Hotaru tells the Taisho twins, plainly, “Now, Inuyasha, you will take the seat in front of Kagome as well as Melody sitting next to your brother.”
 
Inuyasha thinks in his mind, angrily, “What!I have to have that bitch behind me! This must be a bad dream!This is definitely the worst!
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, shocked, “What! He's going to sit in front of me! I really hope that he doesn't talk to me!!”
 
Koga thinks in his mind, angrily, “What! That mutt is going to sit near my girl!”
 
Ayame thinks in her mind, enraged, “She's getting Inuyasha to sit in front ofthat witch! This is the worst!”
 
Inuyasha and Melody made their way to their assigned seats, which they, themselves, aren't too happy with. As Inuyasha was going to walk past Koga, Koga placed his foot in front of Inuyasha to trip him. However, at the last minute, Inuyasha notices it and kicks Koga's foot away from him to hit his leg to the leg of his desk, making him yelp in pain, which got Mrs. Hotaru to notice as she went to the chalkboard to start the learn.
 
Mrs. Hotaru asks Koga, curiously, “Is there something wrong, Mister Ookami?”
 
Just as Koga was going to say something, Inuyasha beat him to it and says, with a fake nervous smile, “Sorry about that, ma'am! It was my fault! You see, I didn't see Koga's foot, so I accidentally kicked it by mistake.” Inuyasha tells Koga, in a slight mocking and apologetic tone, “Sorry about that, man.”
 
Koga winches in slight pain of his foot and sends a glare at Inuyasha annoyed and Koga says, annoyed, “Yeah, whatever.”
 
Ayame, Alexis, and Miroku made a quiet laughter at only Koga could hear and Ayame says, in a cold sly tone, “That's what you get, asshole.”
 
Koga quickly glares at Ayame as Inuyasha places a sly grin on his face and he says, in a tone that only Koga could hear, “I knew that you were going to trip me, just because I'm going to sit near your bitch of a girlfriend. To tell you the truth, the thought repulses me as well. I didn't want to sit anywhere near that bitch. However, don't think that I'm afraid of you like I was five years ago and I have ways of making you pay for the misery I've caused me over the years.” Inuyasha walks past Koga and towards his seat as Melody took her seat as well.
 
Kagome asks Inuyasha, in a tone only he could hear, “That was no accident, when you kicked Koga's foot to his desk, wasn't it?”
 
Inuyasha tells Kagome, in a tone only she could hear without looking at her, in a cold nasty tone, “What do you think, bitch? So, do me a sweet favor and don't talk to me. In fact, don't talk to me ever again, wench.”
 
Kagome was angered by Inuyasha's cold and harsh words and she tells Inuyasha, in a tone only he could hear, icily, “Fine, feelings mutual, jerk.”
 
Inuyasha tells Kagome, in a tone only he could hear, coldly, “That's `half-breed' to you or in your words `disgusting half-demon freak', Higurashi.”
 
Kagome couldn't help but winch at those words, feeling almost guilty about saying those words to Inuyasha, five years ago. Kagome thinks in her mind, “I guess that he's still angry! But I didn't think that he'd hold a grudge on something like that, now that he has a girlfriend.” Then, Kagome's expression went from guilty to annoyed and she thinks in her mind, annoyed, “Why doI care on what he thinks of me?” Kagome's expression then went from annoyed to concern and she thinks in her mind, “But still, even though he may be a jerk now, he'd probably hurt Koga and knowing Koga, he's been wanting revenge for that time that Taisho broke his laptop and many other things that Koga has done to him! Koga could be seriously get hurt! I've got to warn Koga not to confront Taisho at all, if he's looking for revenge! But knowing Koga, he won't miss this chance to get revenge on Taisho for making a fool of him, earlier today and fiveyears ago, even though I told him to leave Taisho alone!”
 
Turning her attention to the class and Mrs. Hotaru announces to them, “Today, we are going to have a quiz on what we are learning currently.” The whole class groaned at this, except for Inuyasha, Ayame, Melody, Yusuke, Kira, Jaden, and Kino, who just had calm look on their faces, while Inuyasha, Ayame, and Melody were looking at the problems on the board.
 
Mrs. Hotaru tells the class, “But before we have the quiz, we are going to have a brief review. Now, can” But before the teacher could ask, Inuyasha had just raised his hand. Sighing, Ms. Hotaru asks, “Yes, Mister Taisho?”
 
Then Inuyasha answers, very calmly, “The answer to the first problem on the board is two over Pie, ma'am.”
 
The other students look at Inuyasha with puzzled looks, except for Inuyasha's sister, girlfriend, and friends, as well as Koga and his group, at how he is answering the question, so quickly.
 
Mrs. Hotaru then says, “Well, Mister Taisho…” Then, Mrs. Hotaru stops before she gets off anymore words, when she realizes that Inuyasha was answering the question on the board. She turns to the question, studies it, and realizes that Inuyasha was exactly right about the answer! Totally surprised and showing on her face, Mrs. Hotaru exclaims, “Mister Taisho, that's the correct answer for this question!” All the students, except for Inuyasha's sister, girlfriend, and friends, as well as Koga and his group, get `bug-eyed' looks on their faces and then look straight at Inuyasha, totally flabbergasted at what he had just done.
 
Koga thinks in his mind, seriously, “I knew it! No one's that nerdy, except for Taisho!”
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, while looking at the back of Inuyasha's head, “This definitely Taisho, alright!No one could figure out a problem that fast like he can.But his cold exterior is what I'm worried about. He still has that cold, mean, and heartless behavior with him and I don't think that he'll ever let go of the grudge that he has against us.”
 
Sango, Jasmine, and Mindy had shocked expressions on their faces and Jasmine asks, in a serious tone, “How did he do that?”
 
Mrs. Hotaru then asks Inuyasha, “How? How did you know?”
 
Inuyasha replies, with an innocent tone, “I just looked at the problem, studied it, and figured out the answer. Is that wrong?” The students, except for Inuyasha's sister, girlfriend, and friends, as well as Koga and his group, were just as surprised with this answer as with Inuyasha answering that complex math problem with ease.
 
Mrs. Hotaru just shakes his head and replies, “No. No, it's not. Now…” But before the teacher could ask, Ayame had just raised her hand. Mrs. Hotaru asks, “Yes, Miss Hime!”
 
Ayame then replies, very calmly, “The answer to the second problem on the board is three, ma'am.”
 
The other students, including Inuyasha's friends from Genkai's temple and Koga and his group, look at Ayame with puzzled looks, at how she is answering the question, so quickly as well. Koga thinks in his mind, puzzled, “Is she trying to copy Taisho!?”
 
Mrs. Hotaru turns to the question, studies it, and realizes that Ayame was exactly right about the answer. Totally surprised and showing on her face, Mrs. Hotaru exclaims, “Miss Hime, you are correct!” All of the students, except for Ayame's boyfriend and friends, get `bug-eyed' looks on their faces and then look straight at Inuyasha, totally flabbergasted at what she had just done.
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, shocked while looking at Ayame, “Whoa! She got it right too! What's going on here!?”
 
Koga thinks in his mind, with his jaw dropped, “No way! She REALLY is copying Taisho!But why…?
 
Ayame looks at Koga and she says, coldly in a tone that only Koga could hear, “Close your mouth, Ookami, you're attracting flies with your breath.”
 
Koga was taken back at Ayame's coldness, once again, while Yusuke, Kira, Kino, and Jaden were snickering at this with Koga glaring at them.
 
Before, Mrs. Hotaru could say anymore, Melody had just raised her head and Mrs. Hotaru asks, “Yes, Miss Taisho!”
 
Melody then replies, in a calm tone, “The answer to the last problem on the board is Pie, ma'am.”
 
The other students, excluding Melody's brother and friends, at how Melody is answering the question, so quickly as well and Koga thinks in his mind, “Must run in the family!”
 
Mrs. Hotaru thinks in her mind, shocked, “I don't believe this! Three of our new transfers havefigured out the problems without any trouble!” Mrs. Hotaru says, with a smile, “Miss Taisho, that's the correct answer!” Soon after, many of the students begun to murmur about this and Inuyasha tells Ayame and Melody, telepathically and with a cold sly tone, “Nice work, girls!”
 
Ayame says, mentality and with a cold sly tone, “Thank you, Inu!”
 
Melody says, mentality and with a smirk, “Yeah, we have those idiots gawking at us!”
 
Miroku looks at Inuyasha and he tells him, mentality with a sly grin, “I take it that this was part of your plan, Inuyasha!”
 
Inuyasha replies, telepathically, “What do you think, Miroku? Now, let's talk about something, namely one of Kagome Higurashi's friends and your girlfriend!”
 
Miroku was taken back at this and he tells Inuyasha, mentality, “Calm down, Inuyasha! She's not like that bitch! I can tell you that!Plus,Jasmine and Mindy are very chummy with Higurashi, but they're not like her!She doesn't know why Alexis and I are always so cold to Higurashi, which she's insisting to know. I thought that she'd tell her!
 
Mrs. Hotaru says, “Now that's out of the way…let's just get on to the quiz.”
 
Inuyasha, raising his hand, again, asks Mrs. Hotaru, “I've got a favor to ask. I don't want to feel special, so, can I take the test with the other students?”
 
Ayame says, with a kind smile, “The same with me!”
 
Melody says, in a calm smile, “Same here!”
 
The math teacher, surprised at Inuyasha's, Melody's, and Ayame's request, replies, “Sure, you can. But you don't have to since you three are the new students in the class.”
 
Inuyasha, nodding his head, responds, “Yes, I'm sure. I don't want to look like I'm some kind of special kid getting special treatment, so, I would like to take the test, too.”
 
Mrs. Hotaru, shrugging her shoulders, says, “Okay, if that's what you want. I don't want to argue with a student over that.” And then begins to hand out the test to everyone.
 
Meanwhile, Yusuke asks Melody, mentality, “Hey, Melody, what's the idea?”
 
Melody replies, with a sly grin and telepathically, “It's all part of the plan!”
 
Jasmine whispers Miroku, “Now, that's being extremely humble.”
 
Then, Miroku tells Jasmine, “You don't have to worry! I know that those three would do fine.” A while later, all the students were taking the quizzes that Mrs. Hotaru passed out. Inuyasha was the first to finish with Ayame second and Melody third. Near the end of the class, all of the students had finished their quizzes and the math teacher had just finished grading them. Passing them back, Koga saw that he got 69, D plus, Miroku got 80 B minus, Alexis and Kagome got 95, A, Melody and Ayame got 99 A plus, which was a shock to the class.
 
When he got to Inuyasha, Mrs. Hotaru gave Inuyasha his quiz and, with a smile, tells him, “Excellent work, Mister Taisho! You got a 100 percent, a perfect score!” Gasps and shocked looks came up from the rest of the class, including Sango, Jasmine, and Mindy, who were bug-eyed and excluding Inuyasha's group, Koga, and his group.
 
Miroku tells the girls, who was had their jaws dropped, “See what I mean.” When the other students looked at Inuyasha and his quiz paper, on top was the number 100 percent with an A+ beside it. Totally speechless, the other student could only stare at Inuyasha. Inuyasha placed a sly smirk on his lips and he says, “As always.”
 
Ayame then looks at the teacher and asks him, “Hotaru-sensei, did you make sure that this test was totally correct?” To Mrs. Hotaru, this was a strange question coming from a student.
 
Mrs. Hotaru answered, “Yes, I made sure. Double sure, if you must know. If you keep this kind of work up, I see great things in your future.” After class was over, some of the students were leaving the classroom as Ayame was getting her things and Koga calls out, “Hey, Ayame!”
 
Ayame stops and she replies, in a flat monotone voice while not looking at Koga, “Is there something you need, Ookami?”
 
Koga asks, seriously, “That's that all about! You disappear for five years and you get Taisho on me!”
 
Ayame says, coldly, “Why should you care?” Ayame walks away from the puzzled wolf demon as he turns to see Inuyasha up from his seat, after getting his things into his knapsack and made his way to the front of the class leaving, if it wasn't for a certain wolf demon, with his arms crossed to his chest, in his way.
 
Inuyasha sends a cold glare at Koga, which Kagome notices and she thinks in her mind, fearfully, “Oh no! Not now!”
 
Koga asks Inuyasha, in a serious tone, “Okay, mutt, where were you all these years!? I've been trying to find you and pay you back for humiliating me, five years ago.”
 
Inuyasha states, coldly, “I was at `Get out of my way, you smelling old wolf, and by the way ever hear of deodorant it might actually make you smell decent though it is only a ten percent chance cause you smell like a dumpster so it probably won't anyway!'.” Inuyasha pushes Koga to his seat, stunning him as Inuyasha made his way past a very angry Koga, who was getting on his feet as Inuyasha left the classroom, with Ayame while his knapsack over his right shoulder and his left hand in his pocket.
 
Koga thinks in his mind, angrily, “Oh no! He's not getting away from me that easily!” Koga grabbed his knapsack and dashes over to leave the classroom with Kagome calling him back, unsuccessfully.
 
Kagome calls out, worriedly, “Koga, don't!” However, it was too late as Koga was running towards Inuyasha, who had Ayame and Agumon with them, as he made a stop and calls out to him, “Hey mutt!”
 
Inuyasha, Ayame, and Agumon stops walking as they eyed him without turning their heads and Koga yells out, nastily, “You and me, right here!” Just then, Koga was going to throw his fist at Inuyasha, Kagome comes in and grabs it before he could even try.
 
Kagome calls out, seriously, “Don't!”
 
Koga tells Kagome, seriously, “Come on, Kagome, would you let go of me? I'm not going to let this worthless half-breed getting away with talking down on me like that! So, back off and let me at him!” Just then, Melody, Yusuke, Kira, Kino, Jaden, Jasmine, Mindy, Alexis, Miroku, and Sango come by from behind Koga and Kagome, to see this, along with everyone watching incoming fight.
 
Kagome tells Koga, in a serious tone, “Don't! He's only trying to get you mad so he'll have the chance to blast you away with his Spirit Energy and Ayame can use her Demon Energy as a weapon! Come on! You're the captain of the football team don't let some wisher get the better of you in front of the school! Plus, if you start a fight here you'll get kicked out of school and lose your captain position! When it comes to brute strength, he has nothing on you! You can beat him with using brute strength! Remember he's still the same Taisho!”
 
Koga sighs and he says, with a smile, “I guess you're right as always.”
 
Inuyasha closes his eyes and chuckles, coldly, which got Koga's attention. Inuyasha says, with his eyes closed and a sly grin on his lips, “You think that you stand a chance against me in a fight with me not using any of my Spiritual powers on you! During the five years I've been gone, I've gotten much stronger since the last time that you've seen me, Ookami. I'd like to prove that fact in a fight someday! That is if you're feeling up to it!” Inuyasha opened his eyes and he says, seriously, “But I really doubt that! Come to me to prove that fact without your ugly girlfriend tying you up on a leash, loser wolf!” Inuyasha, Ayame, and Agumon walks away from that with Koga and Kagome giving angered glares on the back.
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, angrily, “Did he just call me ugly!? That dog-eared creep! What happened to that timid andshy boy that I once remembered? This is so opposite of him!” Kagome noticed Agumon with Inuyasha and she thinks in her mind, puzzled, “Is that a Digimon with Taisho and Ayame?”
 
Koga growls, angrily, and calls out, angrily and seriously, “Oh yeah! This isn't over! Just you wait!”
 
Inuyasha yells out, from over his shoulder and nastily, “Yeah, whatever, you pussy whipped wolf!”
 
Koga yells out, angrily, “Alright that's it!” Just then, Melody voice calls out, as she pushes Koga away, while pushing Kagome to the floor, “Out of my way, wimps!”
 
Kagome calls out to Melody, annoyed, “Hey, watch it! I was right here when you rudely pushed me away!”
 
Melody looks over her right shoulder and tells Kagome, with a sly sneer, “Are you going to do something about it, wench? Remember we have manners, but we don't show them to people like you.” Soon after, Melody walked off, with Falcomon, Yusuke, Kira, Kino, Jaden, Alexis, and Miroku followed her as they followed Inuyasha down the hallways. Kagome got onto her feet with Sango, Jasmine, and Mindy's helps and she glares daggers at Inuyasha and his friends.
 
Sango asks Kagome, in a curious tone, “What was that all about?
 
Mindy says, in a plain tone, They seemed angry with you for some reason.”
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, angrily, “No! It's just some people can't seem to let go of a grudge!”
 
Koga looks at Ayame's departing back as he sees her place an arm around Inuyasha's waist, which got him for some reason jealous and he thinks in her mind, “Why should I get jealous for something like that?She's obvious wasting her time, if she's trying to get me jealous! And besides, she hates my guts, so why even bother! Besides, I got Kagome and she's a lot better than Ayame! Yeah, that's right! A lot better and Ayame trying to destroy the wolf demon honor by going out with that mutt!”