InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Chance Meeting ❯ The Secret of Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The Chance Meeting

by: edebey

I do not own Inuyasha.

Kagome looked at the new teacher and walked towards an empty desk to sit down. Upon sitting she looked at Sesshoumaru and waited. While watching him she thought about all she had heard about this 'cold-blooded killer'.

'He doesn't seem friendly, but then again, he doesn't seem like a merciless demon either. One thing is for sure: he's cute!'

<Bet he good in the sack, too.>

'Where did you come from? Who are you?'

<STUPID! I'm you. Your subconscious. You are so dense, you know that?>

'Oh! Shut up. I'm not thinking about sex right now. I'm still a virgin. Probably gonna die one, too.'

<Not if you get laid anytime soon. Woman, you are 19, out of highschool for three years and have a car. You haven't gotten laid yet! You are a hopeless case.>

'Hey, I'm you, too. In case you haven't forgotten, you're are talking about yourself. Humpfh.'

<Yeah, well....well.....GOODBYE!>

'Good-riddens!' then Kaogme her a cough in front of her.

Seshoumaru watched Higurashi's emotions flicker across her face. It was apparent she was talking to herself. It was quite a comic site to watch. He politely coughed to get her attention. When she looked up she blushed.

'She's quite cute when she blushes. I did not think that. Lords do not think things are "cute". We are stoic.' he thought angrily. He looked back at her and spoke.

"Higurashi-" he started.

"Kagome" she interrupted, smiling.

"Ka-go-me, you are not a participant in this class, yet you come. Why is this?" He stood up and walked to the front of his desk where he sat on the edge. Crossing his arms, he waited for her answer.

She thught a moment and spoke clearly. "I am here on the sole benefeit of my younger friend. I do not wish to interrupt your class, but you called me out twice today. You see, you started those confrontations, not I. So, again, you see, we did not have to speak. Correct, Lord Sesshoumaru?" She asked, ending it with respect given.

"Not necessarily. You are here because I would like to talk to you about your announcement to the class. You are a miko, correct?" Nod. "Do you hold the sacred purifying powers?" Nod. "Why do you not fear me?" She looked at him in amusement.

"Because I have safe bargains with all other Lords and they are close friends. You deal with me, you deal with them. I am known quite by intimate circles. I have been trained in both ways. Youkai and miko. Would you like me to elaborate?" she questioned.

"No. You are a miko-youkai, bluntly, a demon miko. Must be very effective for assassinations, I might add. Tell me, how did you come by this, most interesting cross? I am very curious to know what I must do to intimidate it." He stepped closer till they were a foot apart.

She calmly got up and walked to the large window and looked down to her car. She saw Sango sitting on the hood, waiting. "If you are trying to frighten me, then discontinue. I do not fear anyone." She stated.

Before she could turn around Sesshoumaru had her throat connected to the wall , their bodies pressed together, hard enough to feel the warmth and tell the outlines of each others figure. His face was in her face. "You will tell me why you do not fear me and explain why you are both miko and demon!" he snarled, baring his fangs.

'Her mouth is so inviting. Her lips so pink and small, so kissable- ARRGGHH!' he thought angrily.

She looked at him and said, " My mother was a miko, she and my father fell in love, he was an inuyoukai also. They had me in their union. Her miko power purifies my weak human blood, but also granted me with her powers as well. My youkai blood is stronger and I'm more demon than anything of a miko. I have the powers of both races and I am the only one who is able to weild them." she said serenly. 'Gods, I don't need to be in this position. OHHHH, he is sot hot. His lips! I could nbble on those all day- I am not thinking this!' she yelled at herself.

"Tell me everything wench! You will not lie to this Sesshoumaru. Bitch you will learn your place." He growled in her face. 'Gods, I could just kiss her all day. Damn, this woman making these thoughts!' he growled louder.

"MY NAME IS KAGOME. NOT WOMAN, GIRL, WENCE, OR BITCH, KA-GO-ME! GET IT THROUGH YOUR THI-" she was cut of by his lips on her in a raw, hard kiss. He took the time she left her mouth open to plunge his tongue into her moist depths. She was shocked. He KISSED her! He actually kissed her.

When she felt his tongue in her mouth she responded and brought her arms up to his hair to tangle her fingers in it. He took his hand from her throat, and slid it back to her neck to fist it in her hair and make the kiss deeper, if possible. He slid his other hand to her hip and squeezed it, then wrapped it around her waist to pull them together. She pulled back for breath and he followed her mouth for another kiss. She responded again. He let her mouth go and trailed kisses across her cheek. 'I'm kissing a human! Where are my rational thoughts!' She tilted her head back and arched into him causing her breast to push into his chest. 'To hell with rational thoughts. I going to fuck her till the new moon!' He slid his satiny tongue down her neck and back up to her pulse point, sensually sucking on it. 'That's gonna leave a hicky!' he thought and smirked into her throat. They stumbled over to his clear dest and she pulled him back up for a kiss, surprising him, but not stopping him from making it any deeper. He let his muscular, but soft hands travel down her body, careful of his claws, to her thighs and picked her up underneath her knees to prop her on the desk. Doing this caused her already short skirt to ride up past her end onto her hips, clearly showing her black lace thong.

All done while still kissing, she spread her lgs wider and he moved between them. He kept on kissing her and let his hands rest on her hips. Her hands unlocked from his neck and traveled down to his shirt to indo the buttons. She quickly got his shirt open and was running her hand up and down his chest when he purred from the effects of her feathery touch.

When she got his shirt off and on the floor he picked her up again, causing her arms to hook under his and making her nails scratch along his spine, sending shivers of pleasure to his loins, and took them to his big chair. She straddled his hips and raked her nails down his chest while licking and nipping his throat, causing him to moan and purr with eratic pleasure. She did a dance with her fingers at his pants line, causing his hands on her thighs to go to her butt and grab them frimly and fit her heat to his erection. Grinding them together he, much to his joy, could find her getting highly aroused. The smell of her arousal and her fingers, and kisses sent him over edge. He took one clawed finger and cut through the back peice of her thong and brought both hands under her top to pull it off her and threw it on the floor. He brought a hand to the back of her bra. ' I never did like these conTRAPTions anyways,' he thught to himself while she kept hitting a good spot in gyrating against his member. He cut her bra off to causing her full, supple breasts to pop out of the damned contraption. He tookher butt in his hands and pulled a erect nipple into his mouth. She threw her head back and steadied herself by puttine her hands on his shoulders and gripping them. He suckled her breast like a child and fondled the other one with a free hand. Not wanting to leave the other out her switched breats and hands to give the other one the same attention. She made noised in the back of her throat that made him grind them harder. Still not satifying themselves, she moved her hands to his belt, undoind it and sliding ehr hand to his erection. That was the lst straw for him.

He shot up causing her shredded thong to fall to the floor and set her on the desk while licking a pattern down her stomache and massaging her thighs and spread her legs apart and kissed each inner thigh. Closing his eyes, her arousal hit him full force and made him dizzy with pleasure. He alowly brought his face closer to her hidden jewel and a knock on the door brought them both bakc to their senses.

Quickly faster than light, thanks to demon speed, they were dressed, well she was partially dressed., missing underwear and a bra, but her sirt didn't show anyhting bad except for nipples.

"Come in...."