InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Chance of a Lifetime ❯ Tension ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

disclaimer: I dont own InuYasha, yadda yadda yadda
 
Thank you Night Miko and neon blue for your reviews again, you guys make me keep going :)
 
Now to the 4th Chapter!
 
 
Tension
 
After a couple of hours of getting to know each other, the girls decided it was time to get their things put away. Getting up from the couch Kagome headed towards her room and Sango towards the newly discovered stereo that was set up on a near by bookcase. After turning the stereo on Sango started to dance down the hall to her room still full of excitement. The song "Love is a Battlefield" by Pat Benatar was blaring thoughout the apartment as they put their clothes away in the dressers. Both sang along and laughed at each other as they forgot different parts of the song. After putting all of their clothes and other personal items away Sango started to stare at her new clawed foot tub and decided to take a bath. When Kagome finally finished putting away her things, she realized she still had two more boxes in the car. So while Sango was enjoying a nice relaxing bath, Kagome decided she would go and get those boxes so she wouldnt worry about it later. As she walked to the elevator she tried to hold back the yawn that was threatening to over come her. Finally unable to hold back any longer she yawned and she started to rub the tears from her eyes not realizing that the elevator had arrived until she felt a sudden pain in her right shoulder. Kagome quickly turned to the right and grey eyes met cold brown ones. Kagome noticed the girls sharp features and long brown hair that she flipped over her shoulder. The girl looked down at her stylish suede jacket and straightened it, quickly she made sure nothing else was out of place on her outfit before turning her glare back to Kagome. "Watch where you are going!" she said in a low hard voice. The two girls stood there glaring at each other until the ding of the elevator caught Kagome's attention. Giving the girl one more look, Kagome stepped into the elevator and said nothing.
 
Once the doors closed she let out a deep breath and slumped against the back wall. "That was a good way to make new friends." she said to herself out loud. When she stepped out out of the elevator she noticed a crowd of girls standing in the lobby whispering. In the center of that crowd was a girl with shoulder length black hair and purple eyes. The girl pulled on the hem of her tight red tank top and glared at Kagome while talking on her cell phone. Kagome could feel the girl's eyes on as she walked to the enterance. 'Well that can't be good.' she thought to herself as she walked to her car. Kagome finally unloaded the two small boxes out of her trunk and set them on the ground. Before heading back upstairs, Kagome remembered her little stuffed white dog and went over to the back door to grab it. She quickly locked the door and picked up the boxes walking slowly to the lobby enterance. Dreading what was going to happen when she walked back inside Kagome took her time and once again took in the sight of the massive building. Deciding that she can't put it off any longer, she walked through the lobby doors and.....no one was there, at all. She couldn't believe it. She let out a sigh of relief and quickly walked to the elevator. While waiting for it to come down, she stepped to the right side and waited for the doors to open. 'Dont want to make anyone else mad.' she thought just as the elevator dinged. When she finally reached her floor, she cautiously looked out the doors to make sure those girls weren't anywhere in sight.
 
Finally arriving back to the apartment, Kagome noticed a note stuck to the door in a girls handwriting. 'You messed with the wrong person.' was all it said. Kagome just groaned and opened the door. Carefully setting her keys on the side table by the door, Kagome walked in and set the small boxes on the coffee table. Wiping her hands on her pants, Kagome made her way to the kitchen grabbing herself a soda from the fridge. After dropping down into a chair at the dining room table Kagome started to think about what to do to solve her little problem. She was so deep in thought that she didn't hear or even see Sango enter the kitchen and sit down across from her. "Hello...earth to Kagome! Anyone in there?" Sango said while waving her hand in front of Kagome's face. After a moment Kagome's eyes finally focused on warm brown ones across from her. "Eh...sorry Sango." she said sheepishly. Sango just smiled. "That's okay, is there something wrong?" Kagome just gave a little laugh and handed Sango the note. Her eyes scanned the piece of paper then shot to Kagomes face. Kagome told her what happened while she was taking a bath then sat back in the chair. "What a great start at a new place huh?" she mumbled. Sango just stared at her and crumpled up the piece of paper while standing. Kagome watched her noticing the mischievous glint in her warm brown eyes. "Let's go out." Sango said suddenly. Kagome started to shake her head. "We start class tomorrow!" Sango sighed and started to pull on Kagome's arm. "Come on, lets just have some fun and relax before we have to act professional." she whined and did a demi-plie by putting her heels together creating a straight line with her feet and gracefully bending slightly at the knees with a dead serious expression on her face. Kagome couldn't help but laugh. "Alright fine, we'll go out." she said. "Yesss!!!" Sango said and hugged Kagome tightly before smiling and walking to her room to find clothes to wear.
 
After almost an hour the girls were just about done getting ready. Sango stood in front of her full length mirror and looked at her outfit. She had on a cream colored lace up corset and flowing black skirt on that came to the middle of her thighs. Her hair was up in a high ponytail with the tips curled and falling over her shoulder. Her make-up was soft with glittery cream colored eyeshadow and a light pink lip gloss. She sat down on her soft bed and pulled on a pair of black knee boots. Quickly zipping them, she made her way to Kagome's room to see how she was coming along. When she opened the door she saw her standing in front of her mirror with a deep red halter top that stopped just above her belly button and hip hugging black pants. A thin silver chain wrapped around her stomach with matching bracelets on each wrist. Her hair was down in wavy layers cascading down her back and shoulder. Her eyes were outlined with black eye liner giving her that smokey look with a little bit of silver eyeshadow that made her eyes stand out even more. Her lips had a deep red gloss that she just finished applying before turning to Sango. Sango smiled at her new friend. "Well aren't you just a little hottie." she said and gave a little laugh. Kagome's cheeks turned a pale pink as she turned away to pull on her black heels. Standing up she smoothed her black pants and grabbed her purse. "Let's go have some fun!" she said with a big smile on her face. "Oh yeah!" Sango said and ran to her to grab her purse as well meeting Kagome at the front door. Kagome grabbed her keys and opened the door waiting for Sango to walk out. After locking up their apartment, they made their way to the elevator then out the lobby doors. Kagome unlocked her car and they both hopped in making there way to Fate a new club about 6 blocks away.
 
 
Fate- night club
 
The girls parked about a half a block away and started walking towards the enterance. As they got closer they noticed the long line of people waiting to get in. "That's just great." said Kagome throwing her hands up in defeat. "Just wait right here" Sango said and smiled wide before walking up to the bouncer. When Sango finally reached him, she saw a sign over his shoulder that made her smile even more. Quickly she went back and grabbed Kagome walking back to bouncer. Sango just smiled again and pointed at the wall. Kagome followed Sango's direction and couldnt believe what she saw. There behind the bouncer was a sign that read 'Shikon Dance Company members and students allowed entree'. So they walked up to the bouncer and waited for him to get done yelling at some of the people waiting in line. "May I help you?" he said in a deep voice. "Yes we are students with The Shikon Dance Company." Sango said proudly. "Names?" he asked while raising an eyebrow and looking the girls over. "Sango Miller and Kagome Higurashi." she answered with a sweet smile. The bouncer checked his clipboard filled with a thin stack off papers and highlighted their names. "Welcome to Fate Ladies, have a nice time." he said with a smile and removed the red rope from the door to let them in. "Thank you" Kagome said as they walked through the doors. They could hear the people outside grumbling. "Shut up!" she heard the bouncer yell before they were drowned out by the music. The club was beautiful. There were colors of deep red and gold everywhere along with a royal purple. The bar was made of mahogany with a cream colored top that had gold flecks throughout it. As the girls walked down the few stairs toward the bar, Sango ran her hand along one of the booth seats and felt the deep red velvet fabric. She just couldn't believe this place. It had a very large dance floor and three teirs of seating available, each booth alternating the colors from the club. Lights flashed as the music blared out of the many speaks on the floor and wall.
 
The girls took a seat in one of the booths on the lower level close to the dance floor. As soon as they sat there was a girl in jeans and a small black t-shirt that read 'Fate' across the front of it. "What can I get you ladies?" she asked in an over sweet voice. "A sex on the beach please" said Sango as she looked at Kagome. "Strawberry Daquari for me please" Kagome answered. The girl just nodded and walked away to get their drinks. The girls sat there looking at everyone dancing when the song changed to "Hollaback Girl" by Gwen Stefani.
 
Uh huh, this my shit
All the girls stomp your feet like this
 
A few times I've been around that track
So it's not just gonna happen like that Cause
I ain't no hollaback girl I ain't no hollaback girl
 
The girls smiled at each other and got out of the booth making their way to the dance floor. Kagome started rolling her hips along with the music, causing the thin belly chain to reflect the lights from above. She brought her hands above her head then started to move them down her body.
 
Oooh, this my shit, this my shit
 
So that's right dude, meet me at the bleachers
No principals, no student-teachers
Both of us want to be the winner, but there can only be one
So I'm gonna fight, gonna give it my all
Gonna make you fall, gonna sock it to you
That's right, I'm the last one standing, another one bites the dust
 
Sango also rolled her hips to the music doing a slight turn. Her long ponytail swung around and as she bounced to the music. Neither girl noticed the attention they were attracting. Both girls stopped dancing when they felt a tap on their shoulders. After turning around grey eyes met cold brown again and warm brown met purple. It almost seemed like the music faded away as the four girls stared at each other. "What the hell do you think you are doing here?" said the girl standing in front of Kagome. "Dancing, what the hell does it look like we were doing?!" Sango answered back. "It looked like you were making fools of yourselves." said the girl standing in front of Sango. Kagome just smiled and noticed all guys were staring at them. "I think they beg to differ" she smirked and pointed to some guys that were off to the side. Just to prove her point Kagome rolled her hips a couple of times and smiled as the guys almost started to drool. "Well guys like them would only go for sluts" said the girl in front on Kagome. "Well then that would explain why one of them is holding your jacket now wouldnt it?" said Kagome before taping Sango on the shoulder and walking towards the booth. "This isnt over you little bitch" she said in a low whisper still watching. "Come on Kikyo, lets go have some fun, we'll get them later." said the girl with purple eyes. "You're right Yura, we will get them later." and the two girls walked away to a booth in a dark corner where a pair of gold eyes and dark blue watched them approach.
 
When Kagome and Sango sat back down the waitress walked up with their drinks. Setting them down on the table she looked at the two girls and shook her head. "You girls go to the dance school right?" she asked slightly leaning on the table. They both nodded and watched as she shook her head again. "Then you do not want to mess with Kikyo Evans, she is one of the main dancers at that school plus she is dating the owners younger brother Inuyasha." she said and walked away with a frown. Kagome took a deep drink of her daquari and put a hand to her head as she got a brain freeze. "Damn it" she said under her breath. "Why me?!" she asked and looked at Sango. All Sango could do was shrug and take a small gulp of her drink. The night didnt go as they planned it would. They were asked to dance a couple of times which raised their mood. But Kagome couldnt let go of the fact that she may of screwed up her dancing career all because of the stupid elevator and a yawn. At about 1:00 in the morning the girls decided it was time to head back and get some sleep, classes start at 9:00 in the morning. Finally making their way to the car they got in and drove in silence until they reached their apartment. "We're not going to let her get away with anything" Sango said and went to her room to change. Kagome just smiled and walked to her and laid down on the soft bed. 'What a hell of a day' she thought to herself as she started to doze off starting at the mural of the forest on her wall. Sango climbed into bed and stared at her ceiling seething about what happened at the club. 'That girl can bite my...' she started to think as she fell asleep.
 
 
 
 
That's the end for this chapter, I would of gone into more detail at the club but I am waiting for later on to give all the dirty details. I hoped you liked it and will please review. The next chapter might take me a while, I actually have some of the names of the postitions they do and stuff and getting everything explained right will take a little bit of time, but I want to do it as correct as I can. Thank you for reading and I hope that you will stay tuned for more chapters.
but for now, tata
 
InuYashaJunkie