InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Christmas Angel Is Her Star ❯ Christmas Break Begins ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Me: Everyone, thank you sooo much if you have read my other fanfics!! That really means a lot to me! I'm happy that some people like my fics!! Now, it's close to Christmas time and that is my absolute FAVORITE holiday so I may be doing a lot of Christmas related fics. I'm hoping that by the end the 2006, I will have a least 10 chapter Christmas fics up. Not done, just up. If you have only read my Inuyasha fics than you need to read some of my other ones too!! They're also great. Some other kinds that I have done and I am working on are, Pokemon and Tokyo mew mew fanfics. So check those out too!! Or if you can't find them, just click on my user name! That will give you a list of all the fanfics I've done. Ok, now I've been talking too long so I'll do the disclaimer and then start the fic! ^_^ Oh, one more thing everyone is in Kagome's time in this. Ok just had to warn you!
DISCLAIMER: I unfortunately do not own Inuyasha or any of the characters. If I did there would be MAJOR changes!!! Ok here's the fanfic!
***************************************************************** ***********************************************
(KAG'S POV)
There he was. The one who held my very being in their hands and was totally clueless about it. Inuyasha, he has been my friend since we were in diapers. He and Sango and Miroku have been my only friends that I can really count on. Inuyasha isn't normal, nope he's a hanyou. A half-demon, but then again that's why I like him. Most people shun him but I just think his dog ears are adorable! And his silver hair and amber eyes make me so weak when I look at him. No one but Sango knows about my feelings for Inuyasha………and it's going to stay that way. I've liked him since a couple of years after we met but only as a friend. Now, here we all are, our second year of high school and I still haven't done anything about my feelings. Today though is the last day before we get out for Christmas break. Sango always nags me about how I need to tell Yasha about my feelings, so finally I told her I would tell him during the break……… and I think I actually will this time. I'm just scared. I mean, if I tell him and he doesn't fell the same then that could totally destroy every part of our friendship, and he means to much to me for me to lose him over something like that.
“Kagome? Are you alright? You look a little pale. Do you need me to give you a ride to school? It doesn't look like you're well enough to drive. C'mon hop in!” Inuyasha, *sigh* see that's why I love him. He may not be nice to people when he's around others, but if it's just me and him or us hanging with Sango and Miroku then he's just the biggest sweetie pie you'll ever meet. He's really caring. Well, unless Miroku tries to grope me or Sango. Especially if Miroku tries to grope me. Ha Ha. I wish I could tell him how I felt.
*************************************fast forward through school********************************************
“Finally! I thought I was gonna die in there! I mean seriously, that place is murder!” Well Christmas break has officially started, and Miroku and all of us are happy. “Miroku? You know that if you could just keep your hands to yourself and NOT hit on every pretty girl you see, then school wouldn't be so bad.” “It's not my fault Kag, it's the hand, I swear! It has a mind of its own!” He makes things so much more enjoyable I swear. He always blames his hand when he gropes a girl. He's so stupid, but that's why Sango and I don't kill him TOTALLY.
“So Kag, are we all still going to the movies tonight?” Uh oh. I knew that would pop up at sometime. To bad it had to be now. “Actually Sango, there's a snag on the movie. You see I went to get the tickets last night and when I asked the guy for the tickets he said they were sold out. Sorry, I know you all wanted to see that. But hey, my family is out of town for the week, how about you all come over to my house tonight and we'll just do a movie there!” I hope that works I'm so upset I couldn't get the tickets.
“Yea that sounds good to me. What about you guys?” I see them all nod there heads. Yea! “Ok so my house at say…… 5:45?” Again everyone nods there heads. “Cool” we all say and everyone heads for their car. I was just about to head to mine and suddenly I realize that Inuyasha drove me to school. Oops! “Hey inuyasha wait up! Can I get a ride home with you? I forgot that you drove me today.” “Sure no problem Kag let's go.” Thank goodness he hadn't left already. I hate walking home by myself.
That's the first chapter. I know that it was short but I'm tired so I'll try to make the other ones longer. So how'd ya like it? I hope ya thought it was one worth reading. Well I'm probably going to work on other fics now. The next chapter should be up around November 28th or the 29th I don't know because my stupid teachers are choking me in projects and reports and all sorts of other crap! Well until the next chapter………….Ja ne!!