InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Christmas Angel Is Her Star ❯ a Wierd Begining to A Movie! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Me: Wow I'm surprising myself. I didn't think that I would start working on this chapter for a while! Hey at least none of you people will have to wait as long. So in this chapter it's the movie thing at Kagome's house. I will try to make this chapter longer. I promise! I know how annoying that can be, the really short chapters. Well they seem larger on Microsoft Word so that might be the problem. Well, Disclaimer and on with the story!! ^_^
DISCLAIMER: I don't own any of it. Nope, Na da! Nothing of the sort but this idea. And if I decide to use songs somewhere through this than I don't own those either. And that's going to be the disclaimer throughout the WHOLE ENTIRE FANFIC!!
OH and I'm going to do this chapter in a color, probably pink or red or green. I said pink because that's my fav color. I said red and green because well, DUH. It's almost Christmas time!!! YIPEE!!!
******************************************************** ********************************************************
(KAG's) POV
Yep. They here.Oh wait, it's just Inuyasha. Ok I have to tell him right now before anyone else gets here. Ok it's now or Sango yelling at me later…………… yea, I choose now. “Hey Kame! The other's here yet?” Inuyasha asks me as I let him in. He is the ONLY one I know that calls me Kame. It's like his personal nickname for me. He takes the first and last two letters of my name and combines them. He makes me feel so awesome! Alright here comes the first move… he's gonna hate me for this. I lean closer to him and I can see his shocked look, even though he tries to hide it. I set my head on his shoulder and I can feel his heart beat faster and faster. I try to sound natural. “Inuyasha, I need to tell you something, Inuyasha, I-“I couldn't do it. I burst into tears just thinking of what would change if I told him. I hope he doesn't think I'm a baby. Even though I'm sure that he wouldn't care if I cried or not, but I choose not to find out.
He suddenly lifts my head so he can look at me. No, I don't want him to see my eyes. He can read me like a book. He'll be able to tell right away what I'm feeling. I try and pull away from him, but he won't let me. He knows when something is wrong with me. One time when my boyfriend broke-up with me he knew something was wrong and I wouldn't tell him, so later that night my parents had gone out and I was home alone he came over and caught me with my dad's sword trying to commit suicide. He stopped me and ever since then he's always been able to tell when something was wrong.
While I'm thinking about these past thoughts I hadn't even noticed him putting my face closer to his until he softly pressed his lips against mine. The shock alone made me want to pull away. Then I realized that my dream came true. I was kissing the man I had always wanted to. So I slowly closed my eyes and kissed back. All of the sudden he pulls away and looks at me with what I think is disgust. I feel my heart shatter in my chest. “Kagome, tell me what's wrong please. You know I'll listen. And I promise not to say anything until you're finished.” I love the way he is when it's just us.
“Inuyasha? Will you call Sango and Miroku and tell them not to come? Is it ok if I just spend tonight with you?” I hope he'll say yes. I need him so bad today. I feel like something bad is gonna happen to me and I need him to protect me from whatever it is. I love him and he doesn't know it, I thought he would've by now. “Actually Kagome, I already told them not to come. I thought it would be nice if it was just us” that is so cool! He wants it to be just us!!
“Oh ok. So what movie do you want to watch?” I don't have much in the way of movies and he knows it so he probably brought something. While I'm saying this I notice that he's wiping away the rest of my tears. “Well I did bring a couple of your favorites like, `A Cinderella Story', `Ella Enchanted', and `A Walk to Remember'. And then I brought some of my favorites like `The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift', and `A Knights Tale'. So you choose because today is your day to pick.” I think about my options for a moment, crap, I can't decide!! Koinu!!! Help me! “Uh…Inuyasha I can't decide so I'll let you pick.” He looks at me with a bit of confusion, then suddenly his face lights up. Yep… He can defiantly read me like a book. I'm only testing him; I really want to watch “A Walk to Remember”. I wonder if he'll catch on.
“Ok, how about we watch `A Walk to Remember'? That doesn't sound too bad for tonight.” I knew he'd guess right. He hands me the movie as he heads to the kitchen to get snacks. By the time I get everything set up I can smell popcorn and butter. Then I hear him curse, He he I think he was opening a Dr. Pepper… he always manages to hurt himself one way or another when he's opening a pop, I don't know how though. As he comes in I can still hear him cursing slightly under his breath. I giggle slightly as he sits down. “Oh, you think that's funny? Well let's see if you think this is funny!!” I know what happens next: if I don't get away now, he'll tickle me to death! I start to get up to run but he grabs my hand and pulls me down on the ground. Still holding on to me he gets up and then straddles my waist looking down at me with a sly and mock evil grin.
I know he's getting ready to tickle me so I do the first thing that comes to mind: a kiss him. It was meant to be a fast, chaste kiss, just long enough so that I could escape. But no, as I'm trying to pull away from him he grabs my head and kisses back so much more passionately than I thought he ever would. I couldn't help my feelings. I slowly put my arms around his neck and let him kiss me. Soon after he licks my lip asking for entrance. I slowly allow but as soon as my mouth was open far enough he shoves his tongue into my mouth begging for dominance (sp?). At first I'm totally shocked by his gesture and almost want to pull back but I just couldn't. I know that if I do I'll regret it later.
No I just fight back. He's not going to get the best of me without a fight. For what seemed like forever we fought each other trying to see who could win. He ended up winning, DUH! When we pulled away from each other we looked into the other's eyes and to ruin the moment there's a knock at the door. Suddenly it opens slowly and I knew who it was before I even saw their faces. Sango and Miroku. Crap!!! I thought that Inuyasha had told them not to come!! What the heck? I finally remember what position Inuyasha and I are in and start to panic. He has already noticed and we both try to get up causing us to fall back into place. By now Sango and Miroku have entered my house and are watching me and Inu trying to get up. I hear them giggling and we both stop.
“Uh……wow. We can just leave ya know. Yea let's go Miroku.”
“Eh? No wait you guys!! We um… were just… um... wait. I thought that Inuyasha called and told you guys not to come, so why are you here?”
“Well we knew that something was probably wrong so we wanted to make sure that you were alright.” Sango is so going to have me tell her everything later. I can hear it in her voice.
“Well, now that you guys are here why don't we watch the movie? We picked `A Walk to Remember'.” At least we didn't have to explain anything.
Me:so? It was longer this time! And I updated WAY sooner than I thought I would. I'm sooo proud of myself!! Oh yea, Happy Thanksgiving!!! I had a pretty good one. These two college students came over and one of them is from SWEDEN!! Isn't that cool? Funny thing though, I couldn't tell. I mean she didn't have an accent or anything! She was so cool! Well I'll try and get the next chapter up just as fast as I did this one. Well that's it so I guess………………………… Ja Ne!!! ^_^ and Happy Thanksgiving!!!