InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ a forgotten love and a forgotten child ❯ The truth behind the lie ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"kagome I cant help but be happy for you!" laughed sango. "just Imagen you're gonna be a mother". Kagome smiled. "yeah you're right...I just hope Inuyasha will be fine with it" she said. So sango and Kagome fell asleep.
 
The next morning kagome awoke to find Inuyasha watching her."AHH!" kagome screamed. "Inuyasha SIT!"
Inuyasha crashed against the floor. "baka! why did you-..that hurt!" complained Inuyasha. "serves you right for scaring half to death" complained kagome. "ah calm down kags dont get worked up about it" whinned the hanyou "he! what are you doing here anyway?" asked kagome. "nothing just can't find anything to do..I mean miroku took sango of to the lake to talk or somethin" Inuyasha explained.
"oh ok". "uh? kagome...this might sound weird and all but I cant stop thinking of what happened between us a couple of nights ago" kagome began to blush and Inuyasha looked down. "Inuyasha...about that night..we might of gone to far and well something unexpected happened and now I need your help more then anything" kagome began to explain. "kagome is this something serious?" Inuyasha asked. "yes but I-" kagome stopped and looked away. "kagome please tell me If something is bothering you, you must tell me..well because i love you and care for you...you know that right?" the hanyou said. "yes Inuyasha I know...you may not like what I'll tell you"kagome said.
"Inuyasha...Im going to have a-...never mind" said kagome hopelessly. "well I wont rush you" he said and left. "when am I gonna tell him" kagome asked hopelessly to herself.
The sun began to set and kagome decited to return home. "but kagome why are you leaving so soon?" asked shippo. Kagome bent down to his level. "you see I dont feel good shippo and I prefer to return home, but I promise I'll be back soon ok" kagome said and stood. "ok kagome" so kagome said her goodbyes and left.
 
(back home)"I should've told Inuyasha...but I couldnt...not now, maybe when I go back...yeah that's it" kagome thought to herself. "mom I'm back!" kaome yelled out. 'oh kagome back so soon? I thought you were staying for more than a day" said mrs. higurashi. "well I dont fell so good..I'll be upstairs ok mom?". Days past and kagome decited to go back to the feudal era and tell Inuyasha about their child. so kagome left. When she arrived she was greated by her friends. She asked them where Inuyasha was. they told her he had gone of to the forest not long ago. So kagome ran of to tell him. "kagome where are you going?" asked sango. "I'm going to find Inuyasha!" she shouted out and dissapeared in the darkness. kagome wanderd around the forest until she found inuyasha. Her eyes widend by what she saw. It was Inuyasha in the hands of another woman. He was kissing kikyo. A tear rolled down her cold pale cheecks. Kagome backed away and ran back to the hut. When she arrived she collapsed in tears. Sango and miroku ran to her aid. they took her inside and she told them what she had seen. She told them to tell Inuyasha the truth long after she left.(inuyasha's p.o.v) he pulled away from her kiss. "kikyo I dont love you, I love kagome" he sid and left.
 
(regular p.o.v) When Inuyasha returned everyone looked at him. "nani?, what's going on?" he asked. kagome stood and ran out. inuyasha ran after her. "kagome what's wrong?" he asked. She stared at him with her grey blue eyes. "how could you Inuyasha?!" she cried. "kagome-" "why did you kiss kikyo!!" she demanded. "what?" "you herd me" she added. " Inuyasha I'm leaving!!! and I'm never coming back!!!" kagome cried and began to walk to the wel. "kagome wait!" shouted Inuyasha. "SIT!SIT!SIT!SIT!SIT!SIT!SIT!" Kagome yelled. "I'm sorry Inuyasha...but you'll never see our child again" she whisperd and left. "miroku and sango ran to Inuyasha and helped him up. inuyasha tried to talk with kagome but sango and miroku did not let him. days past and Inuyasha waited for her to return but kagome never did.
 
Sorry this chapter was kinda crappy I did it all in a rush, but I promise next one will be good,I'll update soon. please review! ^-^