InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ a forgotten love and a forgotten child ❯ Never feed a strange dog, he'll fallow you home ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Never feed a strange dog, he'll fallow you home
 
 
 
Don't own it!! I wish I did but I don't!! oh well rumiko takahashi does make it more interesting. ^-^
 
 
OK SINCE I WAS KINDA NEW AT THIS I'M SO SO SORRY I PUT IT IN THE SUMMARY BOX! I WAS KINDA CONFUSED AND DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO DO THINGS THE RIGHT WAY, BUT NOW I KNOW SO THINGS WILL GO RIGHT!
OK HERE GOES THE NEXT CHAPTER!
 
 
 
Inuyasha was upset that kagome had lied to him, but he was happy he had seen his daughter. She was beautiful. She looked just like her mother.
 
Hmm? Where was kags headed to with her? I should fallow along…humph! Maybe I shouldn't! but?...ugh!
 
 
 
(*)(*)(*)
 
 
Kagome drove in the streets of Tokyo along with kaida in the back seat.
I could swear kaida is looking like her father by the minute… *sigh* I don't need another inuyasha in my life telling me what to do!
 
 
“Kaida are you excited?” kagome asked fallowed by a smile as she looked through the front driver's mirror.
 
“hmm! How could I be excited if I don't know where we're going?” she asked with impatience.
 
“oh right” kagome smiled “you'll find out sooner or later. “
 
Kaida sighed looking out her window. Her silver bangs coming down her face covering her hypnotizing green eyes.
 
She's getting his attitude too! I just hope I can change it before she gets used to it.
Stupid inuyasha…
 
Finally they arrived to their destination. “Ok kaida we're here” she cheered taking kaida out of her booster seat.
 
“where are we?” kaida asked nervously.
 
“The fair!” kagome cheered ever so happily. She had decided on taking kaida to the fair since she didn't get out much. Kagome knew perfectly that her daughter was a hanyou, but she still wanted her to live a normal life, just like any other kid did.
 
“The fair?” kaida asked in shock. Kagome heard her whimper with fear.
 
“kaida what's wrong? Don't you like the fair?” kagome asked taking kaida up in her arms.
 
Kaida shook her head no and hid her head under kagome's chin.
 
“Kaida what's wrong?” kagome asked worriedly. Kaida didn't speak.
 
Kaida had no interest in being around a crowed of people, let alone a huge crowed of people. She had been judged all her life because she seemed different. Of course she was different. She was half demon. She was a hanyou. No one knew but they treated her different, they saw her differently from all the other kids her age. They also treated her differently. Kaida never knew why she was being seen differently in the eyes of others, but she noticed. Something about her just didn't scream human.
 
“mommy can we go home?” she whispered.
 
“but why?” Kagome asked with sympathy.
 
“I don't like it here”
 
“come on kaida it'll be fun I promise” why is she so afraid? Every kid would be dying to go to a fair, especially one as big as this. I don't get it… I just don't.
 
Kagome closed the car door and headed to the fair entrance.
 
“mommy…” kaida's voice choked as she saw the huge fair before her. She began to breathe heavily and kagome could feel her heart pounding fast.
 
 
“kaida why are you so afraid? Is it the big rides?” kagome asked sweetly trying to comfort her. “ we won't go on those rides I promise”
 
“No please!” kaida gasped as tears formed in her eyes.
 
“Oh kaida sweaty don't cry” kagome said setting kaida on the gravel floor.
She put her hands on her shoulders.
 
 
“Kaida why are you afraid of? Come on you can tell me” kagome smiled warmly and wiped away kaida's tears.
 
 
 
***
 
 
As inuyasha raced on top of the buildings trying to follow kagome's scent. His nose was filled with the smell of salt. Kaida's crying… Inuyasha went faster as he approached the fair. So this is where they are? Inuyasha spotted kagome and kaida far in front of the entrance.
 
He could smell kaida's tears. Tears of fright. She's afraid? His own voice inside his head asked.
 
Inuyasha quickly but unnoticeable jumped of the building and behind a car near kagome and kaida.
 
Hmmm? He slowly studied kagome's body with wonder kagome still hasn't changed his eyes wandered down not a bit…he he good…ugh! Shut up! He yelled at him self.
 
He listened carefully.
 
“kaida come on it'll be fun, we'll eat cotton candy and win prizes” kagome said trying to persuade kaida into going in.
 
Kaida turned and looked at the fair, she herd the screams coming from the huge rollercoaster. It made her jump and she ran in kagome's arms.
 
“mommy!” she cried hugging her tight. Kagome smiled at her and looked up at the rollercoaster. By her size it does seem pretty scary.
 
“Ok kaida what about if you hide in my arms, and I'll carry you the whole time, how's that sound?”
 
Kaida nodded a bit but hesitated on her words.
 
“ok come on!” kagome said happily and carried kaida back up in her arms.
 
 
No kagome, she's not afraid of that thing. She's afraid of being different, of being judged by other people… I know how she feels… I know the look… I know because-.. because it happened to me too….
 
 
 
***
 
 
Inuyasha somehow managed to get inside the fair without being noticed. He followed closely behind them, but still from a safe distance.
 
Kaida watched from kagome's arms as every kid ran around having fun. She wondered why she couldn't run and have fun like they all did.
 
“hey sweetie want some cotton candy?” asked kagome. Kaida nodded. “come let's get some”
 
“Ok kaida I'm going to put you down”
 
“no…” kaida whined quietly.
 
“nothing's going to happen here hold my hand” kagome smiled and put kaida down on the gravel floor.
 
Kaida quickly grasped kagome's hand. “One please?” kagome asked the cotton candy man.
Kaida slowly looked around, spotting a clown with a big red nose, huge shoes bigger then his head and a poka dotted suit. His grin spread from ear to ear as he spotted kaida.
 
“mommy?”
 
“hahaha!” the clown laughed annoyingly as he approached her.
 
“Mommy?”
 
“And how are you?” the clown asked getting too close to her face.
 
Kaida watched horrified as the clown's smile spread wider. She tugged on kagome's hand. Suddenly a fast red flash past by making the clown's poka dotted suit rip in half as his red Speedos exposed. Making the red make up on his face grow real.
 
 
kagome looked and she blushed as the clown's ass filled her view. “what the f-?” she yelled in disbelief.
 
 
“aahhh!!” the clown shrieked like a girl and ran into a tent.
 
“Uh? Let's go” kagome said quickly and rushed away with kaida in arms.
 
***
 
“hehehe stupid clown deserved what he got…I f'n hate those buttfuckers!” Inuyasha said in both anger and victory. Damn kags should watch kaida…
 
 
***
 
“Ok sweaty what ride do you want to go on?” kagome asked.
 
Kaida's head came up from under kagome's head as she studied the place.
 
“That one” she said softly as she pointed to the marry-go-round .
 
“Ok come on”
 
Kagome sat Kaida on a horse and the ride began.
 
“Isn't this fun Kaida honey?” kagome asked.
 
Kaida looked around as the ride spun, she could feel everyone watching her. Judging her.
 
 
“mommy can we go home?” kaida asked as the ride was over.
 
“aww come on kaida let's have fun” kagome pleaded.
 
After going on more rides and eating night fell. Kaida yawned in kagome's arms.
 
“Oh wait let me win a bear then we'll go home” kagome said with glee as she set kaida down and reached in her purse.
 
Kaida looked around. There weren't much people so she felt more comfortable. From a far bush she saw dog ears sticking out. They seemed familiar so she walked over to them.
 
Kaida placed a cookie still wrapped around a napkin and set it on the floor.
Then she ran back to kagome.
 
~~~
 
Inuyasha sniffed the cookie and took a bite out of it. He looked at kaida running back to her mother. He smiled at her and felt… hungry for more cookies, but more for ramen he missed kagome's cooking.
 
Inuyasha fallowed slowly as kagome and kaida finally left the fair.
 
 
 
 
(*) (#) (*)
 
 
~~ ok well that's it for now, I hope u all enjoyed it! Ill update as soon as possible!