InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ a forgotten love and a forgotten child ❯ Into the rabit hole ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: Inuyasha and its characters do not belong to me. But I do own sweet little kaida, she’s my made up character.

A/N: (IMPORTANT!!!! READ!!!READ!!) Okay I’m back everybody….like you guys even care -_-. Half of you don’t even read this do you? Any who, I hope you all like this chapie ^-^. Okay I have something to say to someone. Remember when you told me about kags and some dude well-…How’d you know! You read my mind! :D I was going to make it a secret but you read my mind. Okay well on with the story. (Oh yes please note that I changed Kaida’s appearance a bit. Just the color of her hair…yes and kagome’s eyes are brown not grey-blue…sorry for not saying this sooner)

Ch 9 - Into the rabbit hole and up into a new place.






(*)(*)(*)





Inuyasha jumped out of the well and looked around. Even though he had only been away for a couple of days it seemed as if things had changed a bit in the feudal era. Inuyasha squint his amber eyes as he saw a brown bundle of fur running toward him.


“INUYASHA!” It was the young fox demon Shippo. Fallowed by sango and miroku.


“Inuyasha you’re back!” they called out as all of them jumped onto Inuyasha and hugged him tightly. Even miroku who didn’t seem like the type who would hug another guy.


“Alright enough of this crap” Inuyasha snorted as he brushed his friends off.


“Welcome back Inuyasha” the taijiya said with a smile.


“Thanks sango” he replied.


“So how did things go with kagome?” Miroku asked in a serious tone.


“Is she coming back to us?” asked Shippo with hope in his small eyes.


“Well not exactly” Inuyasha spoke leaving his friends swimming in disappointment. “I’ll explain back at the hut”




(*)(*)(*)




There sat the group that once searched for the missing shards of the Shikon jewel. But now that they were regained and Naraku had been defeated they lived amongst themselves as a regular happy family- - they still mourned over their lost friend.


“I didn’t get to speak with kagome- -but I did get to meet our daughter” inuyasha said with a fading smile.


“You did?” sango asked in joy.


“ What’s her name? How is she like?” Shippo asked as he jumped up and down.


Miroku smiled “Good for you Inuyasha”


“Yes sango I did, Shippo she’s very lovely and very beautiful. Her name’s kaida and miroku thanks”


Everyone had a least bit of satisfaction. They were happy about Inuyasha’s news but a bit disappointed in not hearing about what kagome had to say or if she was coming back to the feudal era. They were dying to see her once again; they missed her to death. They mean, who wouldn’t? Kagome was a lovable young lady that anyone would fall in love with. She always held a smile for everyone, and cheered them up when ever she could. She was the best of friends.


“When will you see her again?” sango asked.


“Well kagome’s planning on taking her to the park today, and maybe Ill get to see her again” he explained.


“Wait you’re leaving today? But you just got here!” Shippo complained.


Inuyasha chuckled “Sorry runt, but I just came back to check up on everyone. It didn’t feel right leaving sango alone with this perverted monk she calls a lover”


Miroku laughed nervously “Oh Inuyasha I would never-“


Sango laughed “Thanks Inuyasha but I can defend myself against him”


“You sure?” Inuyasha asked.


“Positive” the taijiya replied.


“Okay well I have to get going before kagome leaves with kaida” Inuyasha said as he stood.




(*)(*)(*)(*)




“ We’ll be back later mom!” kagome called out as she closed the door behind her and kaida.


“Mama? Where are we going again?” Kaida asked as kagome put her in her car seat and buckled her up.



“To the park” kagome smiled. Kaida smiled in return, a faded smiled; almost broken but it was there. Kagome noticed the difference that kaida held in her eyes from other children. There was something there hidden, an agony or pain. Too strange for the young hanyou to notice. Kagome shook the thought away and got into the driver seat. She turned on the ignition and off they were to the park.





(*)(*)(*)





< br> Inuyasha hurried along the top of the sky scrappers fallowing kagome’s dear sweet aroma. He soon arrived at the park. He remembered this particular park. It was the same park where they would always go; the park where the evil sword tsounja (I think I spelled that wrong) first appeared to the both of them. Inuyasha settled down and hid behind a tree.


Okay now to look for that wench, he thought.


Still haven’t talked to her?, called out his demon blood.


*sigh*Not you again! Look will you shut the fuck up with this bullshit?


It’s not my fault you’re so wimpy. Look at you hiding behind a tree like a sad little pervert that jerks off to comic books….


UGH! You know what pal you’re getting on my last nerve! I will talk to kagome I just need to find the right time .I can’t just walse up to her and say ‘hey kagome, how’s it been? I’ve been thinking and since we have a daughter and all we should get married’
Inuyasha thought in a sarcastic tone.


Fine pal whatever you say….


Inuyasha shook the voice away and fallowed kagome’s scent. She was close very close. He spotted her, beauty and all. Her chocolate brown eyes starring deep in wonder at the small child that sat on the dying green grass playing with a ball. Her smile small but noticeable, he watched as her eyes followed the child’s movements. They sparkled as they reflected from the small ray of light that arose from the cloud filled sun. She was deep in thought, Inuyasha could tell. Kagome’s angelic ways sent chills down his spine. She was so beautiful, how could he have let her go so easily. He hated him self for letting someone as beautiful as kagome escape right out of his grasp in such an easy way. Sure kikyo was pretty but she didn’t hold this wonder in her eyes. She didn’t hold such a sparkling reflection. While kikyo was cold to the touch kagome was warm; warm as the summer’s light. Her body made him crazy, like the wolves in the cartoons howling at that beautiful woman, she was curvy, not too fat but not too skinny like those girls who would throw up after eating a small baby carrot. She was just perfect. Kagome smiled as kaida tripped over the ball and giggled it off.


“Wait a minute-…” Inuyasha whispered as a young man with brown hair approached kagome. “Whose that?” he frowned.


“AHA! You’re too late! See you didn’t talk to her and now she has another guy!”


“Shut up will ya!”


“No I won’t not this time! Look he seems so-…so unique and well behaved! You definitely lost her”


“NO. I haven’t lost her…Not yet.”


“Hojo?” Inuyasha asked to himself as he remembered that one guy that went to school with kagome, the one guy that always gave her presents and loved her. Inuyasha frowned deeply. He was definitely jealous.


“Move it pretty boy, kagome’s mine” he growled.






(*)(*)(*)(*)




Kagome sat watching kaida play with her ball as Hojo appeared.


“Hey kagome!” He smiled as he approached kagome.


“Hey Hojo” Kagome greeted him with a hug. “You’re here”


“Of course kagome, I wouldn’t miss meeting you for the world” he said with happiness in his voice. After so many years and so many rejections Hojo still felt for Kagome.


“So where’s your daughter?” Hojo asked curiously. He had heard so much of kaida but never actually met her in person.


Kagome smiled, Hojo was so sweet. Even though kaida was someone else’s daughter he still wanted to meet her and become her friend.


“Kaida sweetheart” kagome called out. “Come here”


Kaida made her way slowly to her mother’s side. “Kaida I want you to meet a very special friend of mine. Kaida this is hojo” she announced as she wiped kaida’s silver bangs out of the way. The silver-haired hanyou looked up at the man before her with her shinning green eyes. Hojo looked at kaida; he knew who her father was right away. She has his silver hair but kagome’s facial features. Hojo smiled at her and bent to her level.


“Hey there kaida” He smiled.


Kaida looked up at kagome and then at hojo. “Hello” she mumbled loud enough for him to hear. And shook the hand that was reached out to her. Her hands in his felt cold as ice. Indeed her hands were cold; they always felt cold when she felt nervous or uneasy. Hojo stood back up and looked at kagome. “She’s beautiful”


Kagome smiled and picked up kaida in her arms. "I love her so much, she's my everything"

Hojo smiled. How he wished kaida was his daughter and not Inuyasha's. Bummer.....

*******
"Okay here goes" hojo shouted as he threw the ball softly to kaida. It rolled and bumped against her leg. She starred at it, not even moving the grasp it. She just stood there not caring.
"Come on kairi, it's okay!" hojo shouted to her.

Kaida looked at him with worried eyes and stepped back from the ball.

"No mom I am NOT getting back with hojo" kagome said as she turned her back away from hojo and kaida. She was talking to her mom on the phone. "No in a gazillion years...mom he's just a friend. Yeah I think she likes him"

"What's the matter kaida?" Hojo asked as he bent to kaida's level. Kaida looked at him with uneasy eyes and stayed quite. She changed her soft glance and let it fall on a leaf below.

"Come on kiddo you can tell me" hojo said.

Kaida turned back to him and stepped back, she turned and ran back to kagome, leaving a very confused hojo behind.

"Mama I wanna go home" kaida whispered to kagome.

"Okay mom I gotta go, okay bye" she hung up and picked up her daughter in her arms. "Why kaida? Arn't you having fun with hojo?"

Kaida shook her head "I wanna go home"

Kagome frowned lightly "Okay then, hojo!" she called out.

"Yeah kagome?"

"Kaida's feeling a bit sick, Imma take her home" kagome lied.

"Aw really? well I have my grandma's therapy postion with me if you nee-"

"That's okay hojo" kagome cutt him off with a faky smile "Imma take hetr along home. Nice to see you again" she said and hugged him.

"You too" he smiled "maybe next time we can hang out more:"

"Sure, why not" kagome said as she retreated with her child in arms.



(*)(*)(*)(*)
Did you have fun today?" kagome asked her daughter as she tucked her in.

Kaida shook her head "No"

Kagome frowned lightly" why not?"

The poor child looked away, she didn't want her mother to look at her shame. Kagome sighed lightly. "Okay then sweetheart, good night" she kissed her child goodnight and turned off the lights leaving the room soon after.

Kaida turned to her side, putting a small hand forth. "Chemo!" she shot up "Chemo where are you". She got up and searched around for her stuffed dog. Where had it gone to? Last time she cheeked buyo had snatched it and ran off. "Chemo..." kaida cried silently at the memory. She plunked down onto the bed only to hear something off into the distance. meow....meow...meow...
"Buyo!" she shot up peeking her head out through the window. There at the bottom sat a rather over-weight cat meowing and licking his paw.
"Buyo!" kaida shouted out in a whisper "Buyo! Where's chemo?" The cat looked at her and tilted his head. "Listen here, you, that's my chemo not yours now where is it?" she demanded. Buyo meowed and stood facing his back to her and walked off. Kaida gasped. "Buyo get back here" she whisperd as she climbed off the the window got a hold of the tree branch. Slowly with careful steps the young hanyou climbed down. As soon as her two feet landed on the ground below she made a run for the fat cat. He wouldn't of gotten too far anyway...with that load he's carying -_-

"Buyo! Come back!" she whispered loudly and fallowed the cat into the small forbiden shrine. "Hey! we're not allowed in here!" she warned as she stepped inside. Her mother had told her many times before the forbidden shrine was off limits. That's why its called a forbidden shrine. Buyo sat at the top of the hidden well, licking his paw in the process.
Kaida frowned lightly as she stepped down the stairs with caution, carefull not to fall off.

"Here kitty! kitty! kitty!" she called out to buyo as she creeped up infront of him. Buyo stood getting ready to pounce. "No!-...no" kaida whispered as she got ready to trick the cat. "Its okay-....its alright buyo-..." carefully she stepped towards the cat. "Ahhhh!!" she shouted and pounced towards his direction. Buyo pounced off the hidden well. "Woah!!" kaida squeaked as she fell head down the well. The poor child opened her terriefied eyes with amazement as colors greeted her view. She gasped in silence as everything swirved around her. She had never had this expirince before-...no, not like her mother had. She landed with a soft thud at the floor of the hidden well. Piercing up into the moonlit night. She frowned lightly as she thought she was just inside of a small shrine, not out into the open. Owl hoots filled her ears as she shivered in fright. Her green eyes illuminated in the moon's glow, but her silver bangs hid most of the brightness away. She stood carefully as if she were to fall again.

"Buyo!" she called out hoping to see the cat's head pop up, but there was no sign of the cat. She got a hold os a rope that dangled from the top and hauled herself up. She wasn't ready to die in a well. Her little arms wrapped around the wooden square shapped figure of the well. Hauling herself up. Her eyes pirked up as she noticed her suroundings

"Where am I?...."


~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO THERE WELL YEAH HERES THIS CHAPTER AND I'LL UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE :D REVIEW!!!!! I COMMAND YOU TO REVIEW!! BUT NO BAND ONES-.....i want good reviews :(