InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A forgotten past and a tragic present(kagome returns) ❯ The boy who was over come ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
well i stayed up all night doing this fanfic so READ IT!!!! well a few people are being supportive like "punkrock grl92", and "inusbasket", "werxa","suffering kagome" thank you i need support it motivates? me. Im really pleased with how my story line is going and i have the ending and every thing planned out (not that its coming soon maybe a weekend or two or three more) the ending is a little sad. okay im not spilling any more you will just have to stick with my story ^_~ and i hope you do because i dont force you to review(not that i could) but hey tell me what you think so far and what could be made better FLAMES are allowed just like have a reason. I like a little critisizim. i dont need reviews to continue i just want to know if it is any good? well is it?

chapter 6:

I lay on the snow twisting in pain. Mostly from my heart. I knew that inuyasha could not be loved and would not love, not until this beast inside of him was conquired. Inuyasha was so troubled. I knew ha had left not to abandon he here wounded and alone, but to protect my from himself. I lifted my hand from the wound,now covered in sticky blood. The wound bleed badly forming a large puddle around me in the snow. I lay there in cold silence. (INU"S POV) I ran quickly trying to escape the beast inside of me. I ran and ran for what seemed like hours. After i had calmed and the crimson tint had left my eyes i went back to find kagome. I could smell her blood and i was certain that other demons smelt it to but she had my scent on her so i was sure they wouldednt near her,not in day-light. I ran back and found kagome motionless in the snow. Her face looked somewhat peaceful. I appraoched her and she dident even aknowledge me. The wound on her ribs reached bone.What had i done to kagome.
(kagomes pov again) I fought the blurryness and tried to search inuyasha out . I exscaped the darkness to find a set of amber eyes staring down at my in pity.inuyasha. I knew that i had to fix his heart somehow. "inuyasha your broken, why want you let me fix you" inuyasha's expression dident change all he said was"some things are beyond repair"
"inuyasha im not angry"
"you should be"
"no im not, im thankful, to be with you right now." I knew that this could not last i was positive that this would never work. Inuyasha wraped kagome's side in strips of cloth from his white shirt(what would you call It?) and rested kagomes head in his lap stroking her cheek with the backs of his hands. Inuyasha noticed for the first time that kagome was beggining to look like a woman she had aged three years she was now eighteen and he was twenty one. Kagome had a perfect hour-glass figure, large hips,thin middle,large chest. Her face had softened and grew more slinder and he found himself staring into kikyo's eyes when he looked ar her. "im falling in love with you again" kagome murmured. "there is nothing wrong with falling kagome, but im not always gonna be there to catch you." inuyasha replied. Inuyasha i want you to be happy you are so miserable here it was my turn to save inuyasha and i wouldent fail. inuyasha had a look of regret in his eye "i want to end this NOW" inuyasha would not turn to me "kagome i hurt you and who is to say that i will not do it again you have to leave before i hurt you again" I tried to answer but the pain was over whelming inuyasha had a single tear on the rim of his eye. He must be somewhat human to shed tears at my expense. Inuyasha had hurt me not physicly though i worried that i would never actually find the hanyou that i had once loved i had made up my mind i would deal with it no matter what it takes i would stick by inuyasha. Inuyasha was troubled and needed help badly and i would stick by him. Inuyasha and i sat in silence for so long inuyasha's eyes shimmered with unshed tears"i want so badly to be normal again but its all over i ended us" inuyasha's face was pained and torn. Inuyasha's silver ears twitched. "kikyo" he said, though it was more of a question.inuyasha rose quickly from his sittng position causing my head to impact the ground at a paining speed as the dizzyness wore of i saw Inuyasha racing toward kikyo's sent as i lay still in pain from the wound."inuyasha" i called after him but he had left.I began to question if inuyasha cared.Inuyasha left me hurt and bleeding, for that kikyo, the wench. I was filled by anger "i hate you" i called after him. "i hate you inuyasha"!!!!!!" I had tried so hard to get him to understand to be inuyasha not this demon.
Inuyasha had left me possibly for dead.
(inuyasha POV)
kikyo stood in a vast foggy cloud. "inuyasha is it you" kikyo asked as i came to an abrupt stop. "kikyo i found you" kikyo had a melancholy look to her "inuyasha you need not live you are a monster and a threat to kagome, please understand me inuyasha i love you and have always but this isent natural your better off dead" i was dumbstruck by the words. "kikyo....." i stammered "inuyasha by living your killing yourself"."to live is to die, to die is to live, dont you want to be at peace inuyasha rest forever let go of this monster you have become" for the first time ever i thought i saw a hint of tears in the corners of her eyes. Inuyasha was a stranger to me someone that i once was. I dident know who i was now, ash, i thought, i am the inferior ashes of this hanyou called inuyasha sure to be blown away in time why not let it go now "inuyasha do what you may, i have been here to long suffering and this" kikyo gestured to herself and her soul-takers "this should not happen to you inuyasha, find peace" kikyo walked slowly away. I stood alone mouring my own loss. Kagome. Where was she. A surge of anger swept through me . KILL KILL KILL. I knew this was the demon in me. I turned toward keyade's village. There would be blood. I shot of toward the village. I could not fight it. If dident fight it maybe i would find peace. For the very first time i prayed. I prayed for the end. I let the demon take over. I was ash.