InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A forgotten past and a tragic present(kagome returns) ❯ Love is a dangerous thing ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
well i hope you enjoyed that chapter im working so hard guys three chapters and a poem in one day takes a toll on you. im writing this chapter right now and its 2:02am in the morning im trying to get as much done as i can bdfor going home but no fear as i will update the weekend following and i still hace the rest of tonight and tommorow to get some work done. I promise, on my honor that i will not give this up,or hold you guys for ransom for reviews if you like it enough to review i welcome the with open arms but i really really need to know how im doin and if anyone is actually enjoying this fanfic of am i just like taking up space? well on to the fanfic o_0

chapter 5:
I opened my eyes and winced as the bright sun evaded my thoughts(and sleep). I remebered crying an awful lot and falling asleep in inuyasha's arms. I lifted my head to see that i was cuddled up next to inuyasha covered by his robe of the fire rat and laying atop his other white colored shirt. I had my head rested on his shoulder and he was sound asleep his chest dramaticly riseing and falling in a constant rythem but he looked so peaceful that i had to press my head to his heart and make sure it was still beating.It was to my relief, beating very rapidly. I rose from my position and walked a few awkward and careful steps to make sure inuyasha dident here me and walked to a frigid creek and watched my reflection float atop the icey surface. I noticed that my school unifom and my chest, was completely covered in inuyasha's blood. I found it also strange that inuyasha's blood was red, i thought that a youkai's blood had a black tint to it. Even in the frigid tempature i knew that i had to take a bath and the sun was pretty bright. It had began to melt away the sheets of snow and ice. I quickly undressed and got into the numbing water shallow water. It was entirely to cold! i began to redress myself when i noticed another sound, the sound of water i followed this sound until i had reached a steaming hot spring. I eased into the comforting water and relaxed my still tired eyes. The warm water helped relive my tense feelings and every thing and every worry evaporated into a thick soothing vapor. Suddenly i was over whelmed with the feeling of someone watching me. Inuyasha i thought as my eyes fluttered open but it wasent. A dark figure stood in front of me."hello" the figure said, amused. It was a man. "im miyuki,and well im not your friend, you smell of that half demon inuyasha, the one that sold his soul,the one that murdered my familey" i gasped, who was this man and what did he want from me."it isent that i am angered with that i could care less about those mortals but inuyasha made a fatal mistake, he played with my ego so im guessing he must care for you even if just a little i will murder you for revenge." i thought about calling for inuyasha but my voice stuck in my throat. This man had a smirk on his face and a glimmer of dager in his eye. He was gone."huh" i said aloud looking the bank where he had just stood over. He wasent there. "looking for me" his voice rang in my left ear. He grabbed me by my arm up out of the spring and held a glinting knife to my throat. "sorry my dear i would of liked to spare you but lets just say i dident find it in my nonexistant heart" he mused, pusing the knife to my throat and sliding it quickly across causing a thin red line to appear. "i will make it quick for your sake, wench" he whispred as i gave in to a groggy fog and became less aware of my situation. I heard a pained yell and felt myself fall into the hot water agian. I opened my eyes to see inuyasha face to face with my, his amber eyes laced with concern. "kagome" he said, cradleing my in his arms and examining my throat. "its just a scratch you'll be okay" he said quickly. I blushed realizing that i was undressed. I shivered to let inuyasha know put he only pulled my closer to him and walked back to where we had slept all the way cursing under his breath. At least that hadent changed . He sat me down and handed me his robe of the fire rat. i put it on quickly in a bliss of embarasment. Inuyasha pulled on his white shirt and looked at my throat once more. "i wish i could end this kagome" inuyasha said covering his eyes "you are in danger here with me and your death would hurt far worse than just not being able to see you, im so selfish doing this to you". "inuyasha without you im dead" inuyasha's expression was pained "kagome what was can never be again,our lives want allow it, im different now kagome and i will not let you love me do you understand, its to dangerous" i was growing angry mostly with myself "INUYASHA you need to understand that love is dangerous,but im willing to risk getting hurt do you want me to suffer"......inuyasha had his back turned to me "why is this happening" he growled turning to face me with crimson eyes once more."kagome,run now i cant control-" inuyasha fell to his knees trying to fight of his killer instincts. "INUYASHA" i yelled running toward him. Inuyasha bared his now much longer fangs at me "get away now" he ordered "no" i shouted louder and defiantly."i dont care what you are inuyasha i'll LOVE you either way" i yelled as i ran to him "no" inuyasha pleaded. I answered " no this cant hap-" i gasped as inuyasha's sharp claws slashed into my side falling to the ground stunned. I clamped my hand over the wound and lay still. I was willing to die to stay with inuyasha but i did not know that this demon he had become would harm me "no kagome" inuyasha gasped as he approached her but shook his head and he turned and ran of into the forest inuyasha knew that if he stayed the smell of her blood would be so tempting that he wouldent be able to keep from doing her anymore harm. Inuyasha ran fast the trees were a blur as he passed he took in everything through his demon eyes. Back in the forest kagome lie bleeding and possibly dieing. Love was indeed a dagerous thing but further more DEADLY.