InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A life I can't even live is what I have to deal with... ❯ I want to forget Inuyasha...for good. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This is a Sess/Kag fic. Don't get mad if its not the pairing you want, but do I really care about you? YES! PLEASE RATE & REVIEW!? I'd be very grateful! ^^

A life I can't even live is what I have to deal with... - Chapter 1: I want to forget Inuyasha...for good.

Kagome was crying so hard, she thought that she just might be able to cry the river to drown her from her sorrows of the hanyou. Inuyasha. Right at the moment she just wanted to run until she is in a please where Inuyasha wouldn't even be able to find her.

She ran through the forest for what seemed to be hours, but was only 10 minutes. She ran for what seemed to be miles, but was only about a mile and half. Kagome wanted to run until she could forget everything. Even Inuyasha.

No! I hate Inuyasha for what he did to me! He's broken my heart so many times, I feel that not even I can fix this final time. I want to go home, but then I would have to see HIM. I don't have the heart to ever see him ever again.

Kagome was to busy thinking of him that she never saw what was coming next.

~*~Flashback~*~

Kagome had just finished bandaging Inuyasha's wound. She needed to go back to her time because she was out of bandages and other medical supplies.

"Inuyasha, I need to go back home for a couple hours. And don't worry, I'll be be back tonight." Kagome said to the stubborn hanyou.

"No way! We need you stay here! What of Naraku shows up while your gone!? No way in hell are you leaving." Inuyasha yelled at Kagome.

"Inuyasha...sit." And with that Kagome left through the well while Inuyasha was left to kiss the ground for a good 5 minutes.

When Kagome got home, her house was empty. She got inside and found no note. The she went back outside to see the newspaper open straight to the front page.

Higurashi Family Killed in Car Crash

Kagome couldn't believe the front page tittle. Her family was...dead. All of them; Mama, Sota, Gramps. Dead.

She wanted to read about the car crash, but was way to scared about what it might say. She didn't have to think twice. She ran back down the well to want Inuyasha to comfort her.

But when Kagome got there, her heart shattered. She saw Inuyasha hugging Kikyo and was now kissing her.

"I've missed you Inuyasha." Kikyo said to Inuyasha.

"So have I Kikyo. Our plans are working, too, Kagome thinks I like her but she shes so dense to notice. It will be just us again once that wench is out of the picture." Inuyasha said with pride to Kikyo.

Kagome almost dared to 'sit' him, but just couldn't do it.So, Kagome ran back to Kaede's hut to see Sango slap Miroku and Shippo sleeping in her sleeping bag. Kagome sat next to Sango trying her best to hide her pain for the site of what just took place before her very eyes.

"Kagome, are you alright? You like your about to cry."Sango said in a soothing voice.

Kagome couldn't hold it in. "I can't hold it in Sango! Inuyasha is toying with me! My familys dead and I'm a little girl who has been hurt big time by the person who she loved!" Kagome yelled this out to Sango with tears streaming down her face. Each one tracing its own path for the next set of tears to come.

"Oh, Kagome... I'm so sorry. Your familys dead. Inuyasha is... What!? Inuyasha is toying with you!? Is it Kikyo?" Sango asked Kagome in a demanding voice.

"Who else could it be? Shes the only person that he would ever love." And with that Kagome ran out of the hut leaving everyone behind her.

~*~Flashback~*~

Kagome stopped dead in her tracks to see a snake youkai readying toattack Kagome.

"Kill me. I'm not afraid. Please, kill me. Free me of this world of hate..." She mumbled under her breath before passing out.

A couple of seconds after she did pass out, someone very unexpected came to rescue Kagome.

~*~End of Chapter~*~

I hope you liked it! RATE & REVEIW! It shall please us all to know that you care.