InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Lost Member ❯ Chapter 1: The Lady ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Don't own anything from Inuyasha! But I own the Lady and the Lord. And I don't have a beta so sorry for all the grammar!!
 
Chapter 1: The Lady.
 
Their Lady sat there staring through the window. Their Lord lied in his bed, surrounded by the healers. The afternoon was dull, black clouds covering the light blue sky. The guards grew restless. Clenching the black jewel, that hung around the Lady's neck and stared down. “Just keep his soul here please.” The Lady whispered, hoping for the wish. “His not going to make…” The elder healer said, holding the Lord's hand. The Lord's breathe gone to short and light, to fast and heavily. The youngest healer sat at the Lord's head, waving her hands over his face, and at the same time mumbling some words.
 
Light knocking came from the Lady's door. Sifting her sight to the door, raising her hand in front of her face, and slowly moved her hand to the right making to the door follow her hand. The guard bowed down, he put his shield down on his left and his spear on the right. “My Lady, something an unknown creature approaches from the sea.” Keeping his head, he gritted the spear a little harder. “The Lord isn't getting any better my Lady.” The guard added. The Lady sighed and stood up, and walked towards the door. Her black hair was pulled back away from her face by the crown. The crown itself was a headband, a small gold ball sat in the middle with three leaves on top sticking up, left and right. Two gold thin poles came out from the sides, with two dark purple stings tangled together hanging down. Her kimono was all light silver along with dark silver threads just below her shoulders, ran down the sleeves, and the two straps on the front that reach the grounded as with the back were dark silver lines.
 
The Guard led her to one of the gardens that covered all the ground to the cliff. Stopping at the cliff, the guard bowed down, the Lady lifted the backside of her hand up. Wrist up and fingers hanging down, her light blue eyes fixed on the creature that floated on the water. Mumbling some words, her hands stretched bring her fingers reach the sky. As her hands slowly stretched themselves up to the sky, the waves became stronger. Her hand full stretched out as it lightly glow blue around her hand. The waves over lap each other, as they grew stronger, until the waves came over the creature in the sea. Brining her hand back down, the Lady kept her back towards the guard. “Go check the Lord.” With that the guard stood and walked back towards the castle. Naraku is getting sluggish… The Lady turned around heading towards to castle.
 
 
“Shippo, it's alright.” Holding the young kit into her arms, she glared up at the hanyou.
Inuyasha gulped and slowly walked backwards. Putting Shippo down and standing, with the glare still in tack. “Inuyasha…” Kagome said clenching her hand, while Inuyasha twitch knowing what's next. “Sit.” Whispered Kagome, the spell dragged Inuyasha to the hard ground, with a thud. Wiping away the tears, Shippo stood over Inuyasha, with Sango shaking her head and stopped. Glaring at Miroku, who was stretching a hand behind his head. “My dear Sango, it's the hands… They have a mind of their own.” Nervously laughing, Miroku quickly moved to the other side. Sango stood up stretching for her Hiraikotsu, swinging it up and thudding the monk, who fell straight to the ground.
 
“Miroku you pervert! Can't you keep your hands away for a second?” Sango asked, already for around 2 of thudding Miroku.
 
“Their both idiots…” Shippo said while shaking his head. The bushes moved, bringing Inuyasha up from the dirt, pushing Kagome behind him. “Yo mutt-face, move away from my woman.” Koga said appearing from the deep forest. Growling Inuyasha started reaching for Tetsaiga. “Watch it flee-bag, Kagome keeps saying no to you.” Inuyasha spat at Koga, which at the same time Kagome sighed. What the hell am I going to do with them both...? Scratching the back of his head, Koga took a step forward, and Inuyasha bring the transformed Tetsaiga to Koga's nose. “I dare you to come any closer to Kagome wolf.” Inuyasha said proudly swinging Tetsaiga side to side while Koga growled.
 
 
“My Lady, there are strange travelers just out side of village forest.” The guard bowed, the Lady stood up and turned around to face the guard. “Do you know if they are with Naraku?” The Lady asked, and the guard lifted his head. “Not that I can tell My Lady.” Turning facing the window, the Lady narrowed her eyes. “Go speak with them, and take Sia. I want to hear every single word that is spoken.” The Lady lifted her hand up to the bird that rest on the perch.
 
“Don't fail me Sia.” The Lady said to the bird that was color in green, blue, and red. With a reply of a short whistle to the Lady, Sia flew and landed on the guard's shoulder. With a bow the guard stood and walked out leaving the Lady to star at them through the window.
 
 
 
“Why won't they give up?” Sango sight tired, Miroku yawing stretching his hand out towards Sango, Shippo staring at Miroku's every move, and Kagome lying on her back. “Miroku when you stop been a pervert, then maybe Inuyasha and Koga will stop…” Shippo said still eyeing Miroku. Inuyasha's ears stood up and Koga's left eye turned towards the human smell that was approaching. “Who the hell are you?” Inuyasha demanded while dropping Koga to his feet. Sango picked up her Hiraikotsu and stood ready, Miroku got up and got ready with his staff, while Shippo ran behind the transform Kirara and Kagome got a arrow already.
 
“Clam down, all of you. I'm not here to harm any one.” Said a guard while stepping out from the bushes. “Dumb move.” Inuyasha spat while holding up Tetsaiga. That bird… Kagome lowered her bow and arrow and stared at the bird. It feels like the bird is a life line for some one. “That bird, it isn't normal…” Kagome said in a low whisper but every one heard it. “Hmm. She's not normal as well…” The Lady lifted her hand, back of the wrist up and fingers dragging along through the air. Her fingers stretched out, her hand glow a deep but bright blue. “Mizu.” The lady spoke in a low whisper. A point at the top of her head, a point at the bottom just below her feet, and points from side to side of her body. Water strikes form from the points like four whips. The four whips headed straight to Kagome. “Kagome!” Inuyasha quickly moved in front of Kagome. “Backlash Wave!”
 
 
Please review and tell me if you like it or not… This is my first story along with another for DN Angel. Mizu is Japanese means water.