InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Lost Member ❯ Chapter 2: The start of the dark secret ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Don't own anything from Inuyasha! But I own the Lady (Dwayna) and the Lord Misu. And I don't have a beta so sorry for all the grammar!!
 
Chapter 2: The start of the dark secret.
 
The Lady's eyes widen at Inuyasha's move. Cursing under her breath, the Lady put a barrier up around the castle, as the twisters of the backlash wave making it's way to her. “Please get out of here if you want to live, that is!” The guard screamed at them, with Sia flying in circles over the guards head. As the twisters of the blacklash wave hit the barrier, it quickly grew smaller, while going over the barrier until it reach the other side, it was completely gone. Miroku grabbed Shippo and jumped up on Kirara, while Sango already on Kirara and Koga already took off. “Wimpy wolf! Inuyasha yelled while Kagome tugging on his sleave. “Inuyasha maybe we should listen to the guard and just leave.” Inuyasha sighed a defeat, sleath Tetsaiga, scopping Kagome up and leapt through the forest.
 
“Dwayna!” Gasping the Lady turned around, and was staring at the man who was standing in the door. “My Lord! I was told your ill…” Walking up to the Lady, Misu took a swing and hit her on her cheek. Holding up her hand to her cheek, the Lady stared at Misu. “Misu?” another crack came across her other cheek. Feeling her anger snap inside of her, The Lady brought her hand, her nails grew bright, grew 10 inches, and her eyes gone a pitch black with no emotions. “I had enough up to here.” As Dwayna pointed, up to her eyes. “I was worried about your health, and you still have enough energy to give me MORE shit!” After saying that, she pierced Misu's neck. His blood slowly dripped, running down his neck. “Dwayna… Yo…You..” Before Misu could say a thing, Dwayna brought out her nails, watching the blood just run like it was a river. Stepping back Dwayna brought her hand up to her mouth, and lick a sample of the blood off her hand. “Your blood is sour.” Dwayna's cold voice making Misu got nervous. “Just like your heart.” Dwayna Said in a low whisper.
 
Tilting her head to the left while she smiled down at Misu, dropping her hand done hanging against her side. “It isn't going to be long until you die My Lord.” Dwayna said walking towards to door. Moving her right hand to the right, the door following her hand, Dwayna stuck out her head through the door. “I need help!” Dwayna screamed as four of the guards came running in. “My Lady are you alright?” The guard said while the other three staring down at the Lord. “Get the Lord back to the healers right now.” Dwayna said while turning around walking back towards the window. “Yes My Lady.” The guard in front bowed down while the other three picked up Misu and started to run back to his room.
 
Moving her hand down to her heart, closing her eyes as a single tear fell down. “Trying to find your way back eh?” Dwayna grin as one faded black wing folded against her back and the other spread out to the side.
 
 
“Now that was strange.” Shippo mumbled while sucking on a lollypop. “Your right Shippo… I hope I never go near that place again.” Kagome said while looking at the forest where they came out. “Who ever they are, they must be with Naraku.” Miroku said taking a bit into the fish, with Sango nodding in agreement. “But why would the guard told us to make a run for it?” Inuyasha reply finishing swallowing food and stared at Miroku. And where did that fucking wolf got to. “Inuyasha has a point there… Maybe we should go back and check things out.” Miroku said while getting a scared look from Shippo. “I say we rest for the night, and then we head back in the morning.” Inuyasha said hopping up into the tree.
While through the night, every one was in a deep sleeping even Inuyasha was, well not that deep.
 
Sneaking around, trying not to step on anything, peeking around the behind the tree, her red eyes staring at the sleeping bodies and then up the hanyou in the tree. Hmm…
He must be tired.
Suddenly throwing his eye lids open, Inuyasha did a quick scan around the camp site, until noticing one was missing. Shit! I fell asleep for couple of minutes and Kagome is gone! Jumping down from the branch, walking into the middle about to kick the monk awake, when realizing who took Kagome. “Fuck! Get up all of you! Kagome was kidnap by Kagura!”
 
“Looks like Naraku is up to something again.” Dwayna said while watching closely Kagura flying on her over size feather, while holding some one. Sighing She had to do something, by the look of this Naraku has something for that priestess. Walking to the edge, her first two fingers started to glow a like blue (not counting the thumb) bringing them back and flinging them forwards as a like blue whip form, grabbing hold on it, swinging it towards it's target.
 
Feeling the slight change in the wind Kagura looked down seeing the whip heading towards her. With the only thought coming to her was Sesshoumaru. But why… Bringing the fan up in front to her face, bringing it out forward slowly, as the wind change into a full force down. Eyes narrowing at the gust of wind heading towards her, mumbling words under her breathe, curling her left hand up, as a light blue glow formed slowly turning into a light brown bow. Raising the bow up ready to shot, fingers reaching for the sting, as pulling it back slowly, an arrow appear, already notch ready to shot. Aiming at the over sized feather, steading her shakily hand, Dwayna finally satisfied, realising the arrow. The arrow cutting through the waves of wind heading towards Kagura, realizing what was coming; Kagura looked down staring at the arrow.
 
The arrow was tainted with a light green glow, swirling around the arrow. Holding in an breathe, Kagura tighten her hold on the fan. “Dance of the dragon.” Bringing her fan from the left to the right, as the tunnel of the wind came together and formed, twister of the wind came hurling towards the arrow. The arrow pierced straight through the tunnel of wind, hitting the feather, in result the feather disappeared, sending Kagura and Kagome falling straight to the ground.
 
 
His breathe caught in his throat, Inuyasha watched as a green arrow heading towards Kagura's feather, and then his mind stop in the tracks, as Kagome fell out of the feather. Forgetting about the others, Inuyasha made a dashed towards where Kagome would land. Gaining more speed, with the others losing sight of Inuyasha, he jumped over the 10 meter door and landed with a thud, while at the same time catching Kagome. “Nice catch half-breed.” Dwayna said Staring straight at Inuyasha. With a thud behind her Dwayna turned around seeing Kagura kneeling on one of her knees, bending forward panting. Kirara flew over the door with everyone else on her. Sango jumping off ready in an attack stance, but only got a glimpse of the state Kagome was in and left her guard down.
 
Taking the advantaged, Dwayna formed another arrow and letting go, aiming straight at Sango. What. Sango didn't have time to do a thing, watching the green arrow heading towards her. “Shit.” Mumbled Inuyasha shifting Kagome into his left arm, determined not to let her out of his sights again, pulling out the transformed Tetsaiga. “Backslash wave!” He screamed, bringing Tetsaiga to back and then bringing it out. Setting the bow on its side in front, as a light pink barrier formed, once again bringing the twisters of the backslash wave from the front to back, disappearing. Her eyes, there is something about them. Inuyasha stared straight into Dwayna's eyes, dark blue mixed with black, containing no emoticons. Naraku must behind this.
 
Yes I know it has been a long time…. But I just couldn't get this chapter to work >.< but im happy that I got it out! Only if it is 3 pages lol. Anyways must thank XSesshonuyashaX for reviewing! And shipporinKIMS11…. Kimeku kind wont work in this story >.< and no1 is stopping ya ^^ having a #1 fan might make me write more :P anyways Dwayna I love the name ^^ and shes purely mine! Anyways PLEASE review and tell me if it was worth something….. lol