InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Lost Member ❯ Chapter 3: Death. ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Don't own anything from Inuyasha! But I own the Lady (Dwayna) and the Lord Misu. And I don't have a beta so sorry for all the grammar!!
 
Chapter 3: Death.
 
 
“Inu no Taishou's little pup, how interesting.” Dwayna said, slighting titling her head. Miroku, Sango and Kirara stood in front of Inuyasha, still holding Kagome every close to him, and Shippo on top of his head looking down at Kagome. “Are you with Naraku or not?” Miroku asked gripping his staff tighter. “Me… You're accusing me, to be with Naraku… Are you serious?” Dwayna asked crocking an eye brow up in confusion, while Inuyasha took his time to look around them. At the start of the huge grey gate there were two white statures of large birds, with their wings spread out. Next were two white wolf demons in their transform state, with their heads held up in the air, as if they were howling.
 
What the hell is this place…The 3rd set of the statures were huge dog demons in their transform state, one black and the other white stretching out their heads as the same with the wolves howling. Inuyasha shivered, as he soon got a bad feeling. That white stature… Inuyasha stared longer at the white stature until her moved his eyes away. The 4th set of statures were unicorns, but the only difference again was one black and the other white, they both were standing straight, like their waiting for their next order. Then came the last stature… the only thing was it wasn't with a second pair, but by it self. A woman, standing her head bowed clovered by a cloak, her hands tightly together, as if she was praying to god. Inuyasha just stayed at the single stature, confused mix with sadness in his eyes.
 
Kagome slowly opened her and the first thing she saw was Inuyasha sitting there with her in his arms, but looking sad. Tilting her head towards where he was looking, she saw all the weird looking statures, until she saw that stature. She reminds me of someone. Feeling something moving, Inuyasha looked down at Kagome. Her pale face stared straight at his eyes. “Sorry Inuyasha for making you worried.” She said in a low whisper, making Inuyasha's ears twitch towards her.
 
“Don't be Kagome.” Kagome closed her eyes again, only to be snapped open by the voice. “So the fallen priestess has woken?” Dwayna said stepping closer. Gripping her Hiraikotsu, Sango stood forward, staring straight at Dwayna. “Who are you? And what do you want from Kagome?” Cocking an eye brow up, Dwayna stared at Sango as if she was lying.
 
“A demon slayer, a monk, and a priestess are with three demons… Isn't that strange. Oh wait two demons and a half-breed…” Dwayna said lifting up a finger. “My Lady!” A voice came yelling from inside the castle. A woman in a full black kimono, with light sliver tips running through it. Her long waver black hair just reach the back of her knees, her black eyes showed no emotions, and her pale skin was telling you that she wasn't alive… She bowed down, her hair slipping pass her shoulders. “My Lady, the Lord has woken and… and he's asking for you.” Sighing heavily, Dwayna turned around heading towards the castle.
 
“Inuyasha wouldn't this be a good time to leave?” Miroku asked still watching the women in black, walked back to the castle. The Sun was in the middle of the sky, and Dwayna turned around. From the gang sight, it looked like she was staring at them, but Dwayna was staring pass them, at two mountains. In the gap of the mountains, was a full moon, already waiting for the night. Sighing again, Dwayna walked on towards the castle. I've did it now… didn't I god? She said staring up at the sky. “She's fucked in the head…” Inuyasha quoted, with Kagome looking up at him. “Inuyasha you are an idiot… you know that right?” Kagome asked, smiling at him. Oh shit… that cost me a sit later on. Standing up, Inuyasha watched as Dwayna walked in, knowing it was safe to leave.
 
 
Walking down one of the long hallway, Dwayna was getting a weird feeling, wondering what Misu (Lord's name, thank you shipporinKIMS11) had said. Seeing his door in sight now, Dwayna took in a deep breathe, already to enter that is until something jumped. “MY LADY, THE LORD IS SCREAMING YOUR NAME!” Jumping back, Dwayna stared at the young priest, wondering where on earth he came from… Did he come through the wall? Staring at him, she realized that he was actually shaking now; Dwayna arched a brow at the strange priest. Where does Misu get them from…? “Alright calm down already. Is he awake?” Having to put her hands on the priest's shoulders, trying to keep him in place. “Well My Lady… He was calling for you, but the priests have put a spell on him to keep him quite…” Dwayna lowered her head, clutching her right hand.
 
The Door slid open; the room was pitched black that was until, the light from out in the hallway came in. There stood five priests, four standing around Misu's body, and one at his head. The Head Priest at the Misu's head, had his hands spread out, eyes shut mumbling about something. “Kyrie, ignis divine, eleison. O quam sancta, quam serena, quam benigma, quam amoena. O castitatis lilium.” Dwayna blinked a few times, trying to take in the words the priest had said. “Os iusti meditabitur sapientiam, et lingua eius loquetur indicium. Right so it's in a different language… great. Looking around, she noticed that every one's eyes were closed and looking down.
A priestess was standing back behind the other priest also if her eyes shut. Dwayna kept looking at her, as if she has seen her from before. The priestess noticed eyes were on her, she opened only to see that the Lady was looking at her. What's wrong with her… turning around, the priestess walked towards the Lady, she bowed down in respect towards the Lady, and then back up looking straight at her. “My Lady, I wasn't told that you would be here.
 
I thought they were going to keep it from you for a while…” The priestess bowed her head only down as if she was depressed by the decision they made. Now I know her. “I though you were with the Hanyou not here, helping out with The Lord.” Now Dwayna was more confused, by the look the priestess was giving her… Hold on, why do I sense death and dirt around this priestess? “Forget that question all together.” Nervously giggling, she scratched the back of her head. How can I get the wrong person? She's a lot older, and bloody stinks as well. Letting out a long sigh, Dwayna look back up at the priestess, who was giving her that strange look again.
“Forgive me for saying this priestess, but why is your aura mixed with other spirits?” Dwayna said, getting a little more confused. God, why do I always have to speak with the slow thinking people, or the anti-social people…”You see My Lady, I'm quite not alive.” Raising an eye brow up, it was her turn to give the strange look. “What is your name priestess?” A long, and a very awkward silent, but finally after a good five minutes, the priestess looked up. “I am priestess Kikyo, My Lady. I was in the area, when one of the priests came up to me, asking for some help.” Of course hehad to…Hold on. “You said that they were going to keep it from me… What is that about?”
 
Quickly bringing her head down, as if she just noticed the mistake she just made. “My Lady, I'm very sorry that I have to be the one to tell you, but…” Kikyo whispered away, while looking at the ground. “The Lord is about to die My Lady, and the priests are just making it easier for him.” “Priestess, we need you here.” Kikyo nodded towards the priest, she turned back to the Lady, and bowed down, walked off towards the priests. So Misudieing… I should be happy, I'm free now… but why do I have this bad feeling? Dwayna slowly walked up towards Misu, who was willing stared back at her. His upper lip formed in a silent snarl, and Dwayna sighed. I won't be missing that for a LONG time.
 
The head priest at Misu's head, opened his eyes as long with every one else. “We will guide you to your next life, My Lord. Please don't hold onto anything, that will drive your spirit insane, and for that you will never rest.” Hmm Misuwon'tforget what I did to him… I actually killed him… He kneeled at Misu`s head, as every one followed suit, and Dwayna stood still, with tears swelling up. I didn't mean for this to happen… I promised my gods, I really didn't mean to… Dwayna fell to her knees; tears broke free, and now running freely down her cheeks.
 
Kikyo closed her eyes and stood up. Walking slowly towards the Dwayna, she kneed down beside her, and wrapped her arms around her. “Please My Lady, don't be sad. It's his time to leave.” Yea… because of me… “Rest easily My Lord.” Dwayna didn't even sense that Misu`s heart came to the sudden stop. The Head Priest lowered his hand that cover Misu`s eyes, pulling his hand down, running his fingers down, over the Misu's eyes, making them come to a closed. Kikyo rocked Dwayna backwards and forwards, but still Dwayna couldn't get over the fact, the fact of killing her own husband… “My Lady?” Dwayna lifted her head up, seeing the Head Priest looking at her with sympathy.
 
“I know this is hard to understand My Lady, but please take it slowly.” She nodded and he walked back to Misu's lifeless body. All the Priests stood up mumbling something until Dwayna heard the end of it. “There is a lesson in every soul. A lesson to be learned and to take heed. To there is always great adventures, what ever side you are on. Heaven, Earth, or even Hell, you should always be waiting. Where there is death, there is always life.”
 
 
 
I'm really sorry that I haven't been able to update for ages! I've been trying like hell to write this, but for a while it wouldn't pop in my head… That is until now hehehe. I've been busy studying for my exams, planning my cousin's surprise party which is this Saturday, and the fact I caught some fucking idiot's cold….. aghhh!!! >.< ill promise ill try to update quicker for now on!
 
 
shipporinKIMS11: Yea its great having your own character :P and thanks for the name XD! Plus im SOO SORRY I haven't update >.<
 
jullun: thanks that means a lot! And I'll try to update quicker :P
 
Luv angel-up-bove-heaven aka Rach!!