InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Lost Member ❯ Chapter 4: The Curse of the Moon and Sun flowers. ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Don't own anything from Inuyasha! But I own the Lady (Dwayna), the Lord Misu (who died) and two more who entered. And I don't have a beta so sorry for all the grammar!!
 
Chapter 4: The Curse of the Moon and Sun flowers.
***************************************************************** *******
 
“Well that was interesting.” Sango added to the incredibly awkward silence. Kagome stopped and looked behind at the castle, with Shippo started to get scared again. “Hmm, I think you are right Sango my dear. It felt like we weren't very welcomed there.” Miroku said while scratching the back of his head, while walking on trying to keep up with the hanyou. “I really don't get that place, especially that Lady.” Kagome added walking aside with Sango and Kirara. She Sighed as Kagome remembered the bird. “Yeah, she was freaky.” Shippo shivered, with Kagome giggling.
 
Stopping in her tracks, Kagome turns to the right, seeing an enormous amount of a pink aura. Inuyasha stopped as well, but he didn't sense the aura, but of someone or something in the middle of the road. Her pure black feathers played among the light breeze, she folded her wings in, tucked her pitched black hair behind her ear, and set her grey orbs on the creature in front of her. “Half Breed what are you doing in south?” Growling, Inuyasha gripped Tetsaiga while staring at the woman.
 
“Don't understand me half breed? You're in the lands of the South ruled by Lord Misu and Lady Dwayna. You're lucky that you are still walking, let alone breathing.” She cocked her head up and sticking her nose in the air. Inuyasha having enough, brought Tetsaiga out, making sure the fang was between him and that thing. Jumping with surprised, Sango turned around seeing that Kagome and Shippo missing.
 
“Kagome and Shippo are gone Inuyasha!” Sango shouted out holing Hiraikotsu up, and Miroku bringing his staff up in defense. Shifting his feet, Inuyasha closed his eyes trying to sniff Kagome out, until feeling something knocked against Tetsaiga, his eyes flew open staring wide eyed at the black staff. “The Miko is none of concern at the moment half breed.” Golden filled with anger met grey filled with the desire to kill.
 
***************************************************************** *******
 
“Umm Kagome, shouldn't we go back to the others?” Shippo looked down at her face, he gotten scared when he saw her eyes. Her eyes containing nothing, just huge empty chocolate brown eyes. Then what he saw got him more scared. The shard of the Shikon was glowing brightly. Stopping to a sudden stop, with Shippo falling off her shoulder, landed in front of a pink flower that it's aura that danced like flames. Gulping, Shippo reached out to touch one of the flower's huge pink petals. Touching lightly, he rubbed the petal, until it glowed more fiercely.
 
Blinking once, Kagome looked around her, only to see that she was in a thick forest. Sinking back in unconscious, losing all grips of the reality again, until Shippo's cry brought her back.
 
***************************************************************** *******
 
He flicked his ears to the right, catching Shippo's cry made Inuyasha want to find them right now. That's it. Making a quick decision, Inuyasha ran towards to the forest.
 
SMACK.
 
Landing on his ass, Inuyasha looked up to see a black barrier blocking him. Laughing, Inuyasha turned around glaring at the woman. “You really think your going to get away from me like that? Then you got another thing coming for you half breed.” Growling he stood up, already to slice her head off. “Inuyasha! We will go after Kagome and Shippo.” With that Miroku, Sango and Kirara ran off, through the barrier and disappeared. Raising her black staff up, strange air surrounded her, as it rose up to the staff. “Pitch blackness surrounds us with your beauty! And give me the strange to take down this half breed!” She screamed raising her hands along with the staff, up in the air. “Ankoku!”
 
************************************************************* ***********
 
“Trust Exotic and Isabella do stir things up.” Dwayna sighed, staring out towards the forest, where the black surrounded an area. Shaking her head, she decided to do something about Exotic's temper. Nodding her head, Dwayna jumped onto the rails and off the balcony.
 
***************************************************************** *******
 
“THAT FLOWER HURTS!!!” Shippo continued to cry, as Kagome tried her best to soothe him. She picked him up and rested him in her arms, keeping an eye on the flower. “Drawn to it, ain't you?” Kagome lifted her head, her gaze fixed on a woman covered in a white kimono, her long white/silver hair reach her hips, with her white eyes staring warmly at her, along with… “You… You have Wings…” Kagome gasped while pointing at her.
 
She placed her hand over her mouth as the woman giggled. Coming to a halt, Sango and Miroku jumped off the transform Kirara, Hiraikotsu in front of her, ready to strike at the woman, while Miroku stared dreamily at her. “Now if you slowly put down your weapons, I'll be happy to explain myself, the other woman and this flower.”
 
***************************************************************** *******
 
The Black started behind her as it spread across the sky, over the ground, over everything it could. Inuyasha stood there watching the world around him turned from the bright to dull looking dead. She giggled, watching the Hanyou's expression change. “Keh.” Inuyasha charged in, heading towards the woman. Defending herself, she brought her black staff up front of her, making the rings that went right round, the ring on top of the staff. A light sound ringed through the air, causing the leaves and the grass to swift. “That's enough Exotic!” Walking out into the clearing, Dwayna stood there, glaring at her, un and clenching her fists.
 
***************************************************************** *******
 
“Okay then, explain yourself and the other woman.” Sango said walking up next to Kagome, still holding the sobbing kitsune, and Miroku standing where he was. Smiling to herself, the woman closed her eyes and took a deep breathe in. “Have you ever heard of a Guardian?” Opening her eyes, she came across with all of their faces looking lost. Oh god…”Okay then… Guardians are angels, as people call us `Wing-demons' or `Messgaers from God'. There are a lot of us, containing one power, which was given to us by God. I am Isabella, Guardian angel of Light.”
 
***************************************************************** *******
 
“D- Dwayna, what are you doing out here?” Exotic widen her eyes, as she took a few steps back. Dwayna stared at Inuyasha for a while, taking in his appearance. Breathing out, Dwayna walked up to the black barrier that kept Inuyasha and Exotic in. Resting her hand on the barrier, she closed her eyes, and blow lightly out, making the barrier fade.
Lifting her eyes up, she glared at Exotic, with Inuyasha staring at one then another.
 
“Tell me… What are you both?” Inuyasha asked, keeping a firm grip on Tetsaiga. “I'm Exotic, Guardian angel of Dark.” Exotic said bringing her staff to her side, as she brought the staff up, the blackness around them disappeared. “And you?” Inuyasha questioned and looked at Dwayna.
 
***************************************************************** *******
 
“So you're Isabella, and the other we saw was Exotic?” Miroku asked, and was given a nod as a response. Kagome gasped as she saw the bird again sitting in one of the braches. Green on top of the bird, red on its belly, and blue around its neck and covered its head. “That bird is unique; she is Sia, Lady Dwayna's heart.” Sango confused along with Kagome they couldn't speak, Shippo was quietly sobbed in Kagome's arms, and Miroku gave a nod. “Could you explain the Lady to us?” Miroku asked folding his arms across his chest. Isabella nodded and took a seat next to the flower.
 
Miroku and Sango sat down as well next to Kagome, and Kirara who transform back into her kitten form, and jumped onto Sango's lap. “Lady Dwayna is a Guardian herself. She is Guardian angel of Water. From what I was told, she died at the age of 4 and was brought back as a Guardian, along with Sia. She was told that her heart did not rest in her body anymore, that Sia here was guarding it for her.” Isabella raised her finger and pointed at Sia. “Dwayna was adopted when she was 5. She said she was found near a wall, a far distance away from here. I met her last year, here in the lands of South. Her adopted parents are a Lord and a Lady of a land, I just can't remember.”
 
***************************************************************** *******
 
“Oh My Lady, I didn't saw you come through the door.” One of the maids stood up and bowed her head towards the Lady. “Is my daughter here?” She asked, earning a shake of a head by the maid. “No my Lady, Lady Dwayna just went out for a walk.”
 
***************************************************************** *******
 
“Then what about that flower? Why did it hurt Shippo?” Kagome asked, holding now a sleeping Shippo. “That flower is known as, The Nichi's Cursed Flower of Midoriko.” “Midoriko did you say?” Miroku asked sitting next to the girls who were in complete shock. “Yes. Lady Midoriko needed a living plant or animal to hold the same amount of energy that Shikon. So Lady Midoriko choice was the Nichi Sei flower. For The Jewel of Four Souls to live, Lady Midoriko channeled the same amount into each, Nichi Sei flower and The Jewel of Four Souls, Shikon.” Miroku and Sango looked like they were deep in thought, while Kagome stared at the single shard she posse.
 
“Have you heard of Tsukiko?” Isabella eyed all three of them, when their heads went straight up in confusion. Sighing Isabella gave a smile. “Everything Light must have Dark with them, right?” Miroku nodded, and the girls continued to listen. “Lady Midoriko had a twin… Just Lady Tsukiko wasn't as bright and gentle like Lady Midoriko. She did the same thing as Lady Midoriko, created a Jewel but instead of pure light, it was made up as pure darkness. Lady Tsukiko choice was a flower as well.
The Tsuki Mononoke flower, which is located to the west of the castle's ground. As these flowers were chosen to hold the spiritual energy, all it's species died, except for one.”
 
“Wait then where is Lady Tsukiko's jewel?” Sango asked finally found her voice again. “The Jewel of Three Souls in other words Nerezza is in the hand of Lady Dwayna.” This time Kagome stood up, drooping Shippo in the process. “An evil jewel is in the hands of a Guardian?” Kagome asked narrowing her eyes at Isabella, making Sango stand up. “Why only three souls?” Sango asked with Miroku holding the Shippo who was waken from the fall. “Nerezza hold the Vengeful, Lust, and Greed spirits, and for your answer Miko. Lady Dwayna was born with it, just like you with Shikon.” Kagome gasped, shakily she stood backwards. “How did you know?”
 
************************************************************* ***********
 
“Dwayna what's with all the noise?” A voice came from behind Dwayna along the trees. “Nothing mother, just Exotic annoying some travelers again.” Dwayna answered with out turning around. The woman, who the voice belonged to, stepped out in the clearing, with Inuyasha dropping Tetsaiga into the ground transformed into the old rusted form. “Mother?” Inuyasha asked stepping forward.
 
***************************************************************** *******
Damn that took a while…. I didn't know what to write at the start, but then it all came to me. Now xPimx i hope it explain to you a little. It took longer then I thought seen I'm in the hospital… Yay *looks around* anyways pleasereview!
 
Meanings:
Nerezza = Darkness
Tsuki = Moon
Mononoke = Angry or Vengeful Spirit
Nichi = Sun
Ankoku = Pitch Dark.
Sei = Pure.
Tsukiko = Moon Child.