InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Love That Was Meant To be! ❯ Time For A New Begining. ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTE FOUR.
 
Nobunaga was seen stealing vegetables from a farmer's garden, because he still hadn't eaten much.
 
Now he had to run a fast as his legs could carry him, as to avoid being captured.
 
“Give up Samurai,” yelled the guard's leader, “You can't escape your fate!”
 
“Try And Stop Me!” yelled Nobunaga, suddenly, he came across and old hedge maze that he and the Princess played in when they were young, the perfect escape place.
 
Like lightning, Nobunaga jumped over the hedge and, disappeared. Into the maze.
 
“He's jumped into the maze!” yelled a guard. “Cover all the exits, and go in and find him, he won't get away this time!” said the Captain.
 
Nobunaga had pulled over him, one of his camouflaging sheets of cloth. To make him blend in with the maze, and unseen by the naked eye.
 
Soon later, the guards had all met in the section where Nobunaga was hiding.
 
“I must say this guy is pretty slick”. Said one of them, “But once we find him it will be like taking sweets from a child”. Said the other.
 
And then, they heard a strange grumbling sound, “Hey what's that”.
 
They followed the sound to a dead end in the maze. Then the guard felt something strange about these leaves…they weren't real.
 
Like lightning the guard pulled open the sheet, revealing Nobunaga. He was trapped.
 
The grumbling sound had come from Nobunaga's stomach, when the word of sweets was spoken of. He was so hungry he couldn't even raise his defenses.
Not that it mattered, the guard signaled his men, and Nobunaga was out numbered 3-1, against.
 
“Let's go Samurai!” said the Captain, “The good Lord, would like to have a word with you!”
 
The other two guards were about to put a burlap bag over his body, when suddenly, the ground below Nobunaga's feet opened up like trapdoor, and he fell in, and the door closed.
 
“Where did he go” the guards asked, but not one of them knew.
 
* * *
 
“Nobunaga”
 
`That voice, it can't be'
 
Nobunaga awoke to find he was staring into the eyes of Princess Tsuyu. He slowly stood up.
 
“Princess, what are doing here?” he asked, “And where are we any way, I don't remember this place at all.”
 
Nobunaga found that he was standing in small underground burrow that was decorated like a small house.
 
“Nobunaga I saved your life” said the Princess. Nobunaga remembered that he fell into some sort of trap hole.
 
“It was you who brought me here, wasn't it”. He asked, Tsuyu nodded her head.
 
“I thought I should return the favor of all the deeds you have done for me, so I designed these escape holes, allowing us to sneak off underground”.
 
“But this is insane, shouldn't you be home with you husband?”
 
Tsuyu covered Nobunaga's mouth with her hand, “Please, do not mention him again”! She cried.
Nobunaga didn't understand, “But why, don't you love him”.
 
Tsuyu slowly shook her head, “I separated from him tonight, and He was planning on doing mean things to you, because you yelled at me tonight.”
 
“Well I still don't see why you had to save my life.” Grumble Nobunaga.
 
Tears flooded Tsuyu's eyes, “Nobunaga”, she sobbed, “Miss Kagome, and lord Inu Yasha, told me why you've done all this for me.”
 
His eyes widened, “You know that I have always…” he stopped, because Tsuyu had wrapped her arms around his body, and rested head on his chest.
 
Nobunaga felt that strange feeling inside him, as he wrapped his arms around his dream girl, and stroked her back in a comforting way.
 
Tears were now in Nobunaga's eyes, “I so sorry Princess”, he cried, “I never should have yelled at you! Please forgive me!”
 
Tsuyu looked up into his eyes, “No, I should be sorry” she sobbed, “If only I had known a long time ago you wouldn't have become so lonely, and miserable”.
 
She rested her head on his chest again, “I love you Princess Tsuyu”. Cried Nobunaga “ I love you too Omari Nobunaga…I love you too”.
 
Nobunaga couldn't believe his ears, “You really love me?” he asked,
 
“Yes, you've done so much for me, you have always been so very kind, you protected me, and helped me out of problems. Nobunaga I want to make it up to you”.
 
She looked up into his tearful eyes, then she leant forward gently, and placed her soft lips on his. Nobunaga, feeling so happy, closed his eyes, and returned his very first romantic kiss.
 
When they broke away, Tsuyu asked, “Please, come home with me Nobunaga?”
 
“Yes my Princess I shall tag along with you”.
Hand in hand, and heads resting on the other one's head, the two lovers walked out of the cavern, and back to the palace.
 
 
 
* * *
The next night, Princess Tsuyu had cleared Nobunaga's name , and rights, thus banishing her now ex-husband.
 
It was now time for the big banquette.
 
* * *
 
Inu Yasha practically scared everybody away from the food, just so he could get thirds, While Kagome, dressed in her red and white kimono, sat with the Princess, who sat beside Nobunaga, who was dressed in the Lords old kimono, and he finally satisfied his appetite.
 
Nobunaga, decided it was time to make his planned announcement.
He tapped his cup gently, and got everyone's attention.
 
“I have an important question to ask someone here tonight.” He said, and Kagome looked excited.
 
“I first must tell you all, that I have been protecting your Princess, and returning all your safety for good reason, but why have I been doing this?…”
 
Everyone looked puzzled…
 
“…It is because, I care” said Nobunaga, “I care for this kingdom, I care for you villagers, but most importantly…”
 
He sat back down, starring into Tsuyu's tearful eyes, held her had gently.
 
“…I care for Princess Tsuyu.” He gently kissed her hand, she blushed, Kagome wiped the tears of happiness from her eyes, and the crowd awed in passion.
 
“Now that I have told you my reasons of heroic efforts…” he continued, “It is time for me to do something I should have done a long time ago!
I know that a Vassal like me is forbidden from even thinking of this, but I must do it now!”
 
He turned back to the Princess, her tears flooded her eyes as he held her hands,
 
“My fair Princess Tsuyu…wilts thou not grant me thy hand in marriage? Will you marry me”
 
The Princess started to cry, “Omari Nobunaga” she sobbed, “I have every intention of becoming your wife”.
 
Tears welled in Nobunaga's eyes, the crowd awed again, Kagome blew her nose in a handkerchief , and the crowd erupted into applause.
 
Nobunaga, and the Princess were about to kiss, when the village priest stopped them both.
 
“Why don't you two wait, I can perform the ceremony right here and now and en you may share a kiss the proper way.”
 
He clapped his hands, and his maids, cleared the tables, and rolled out a long red carpet.
 
Then, two more maids came up, one wrapped a red cloak around Nobunaga's shoulders, the other place a silver tiara supporting a long veil on Tsuyu's head.
 
The couple stood up hand in hand, and slowly made their way towards the priest at the end of the red carpet.
 
* * *
 
Before long Nobunaga, and his well-deserved bride, were pronounced as man and wife, and Omari Nobunaga was crowned the newly high Lord of the kingdom of Wasashi.
 
The crowd cheered and cheered, and the new good Lord Nobunaga, had a few words to say to his new subjects, and people.
 
“Now that I am your new lord, I shall make some promises in this kingdom.”
 
Everyone looked excited.
 
“First, I promise to pay a fair amount of money to the poor…
Secondly, promise treat all of you as equals…
And Finally, I promise to serve and protect all my people and my wife, to the bit or end.”
 
“LONG LIVE LORD NOBUNAGA!!!!!” the crowds cheered again, and again.
 
“Princess Tsuyu kissed her new lord's cheek, and vowed to make up for all that he has done for her.
 
Kagome wiped her tears with her now soaked hankie. “Wow” she cried, “That's the most beautiful thing I ever heard, and seen”.
 
But Inu Yasha, grumbled, “This mushy stuff is making me nauseas! Can't they tone it down!”
 
Kagome's featured hardened, “AND WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE TO SAY THAT!” she yelled.
 
“Look Just Because You Like Doesn't Mean That I Do!”
 
Inu Yasha had grabbed every last bit of food into one gigantic dish, he stood on top of the pile ready to eat.
 
“SIT BOY” shouted Kagome.
 
Inu Yasha went clean through the food and onto the ground, his dish was ruined.
 
“Why me!” he cried. Kagome stood up and walked away, “Don't tell me you're going home?” growled Inu Yasha.
“Well why I should stick around here with “You” she mocked.
 
“Spoiled Brat!” mumbled Inu Yasha.
 
* * *
 
Kagome changed her clothes, and was about to jump into the well that led back to her time.
 
“Lady Kagome”. It was Nobunaga and Princess Tsuyu.
 
“Yes”? She asked
 
Nobunaga held Kagome's hand thankfully. “I wish to thank you for everything you've done for me.”
 
Kagome smiled, “You should thank yourself Nobunaga, remember. It's better to have loved than lived.
Good luck you two!”
 
And with that she disappeared into the well and was gone.
 
“My Lord Nobunaga”? Asked the princess. “Yes my love”.
 
“Tell me, will you continue to love and protect me, forever and always”?
 
Nobunaga smiled at his new wife, and said “Yes My princess, if not, then I'll shall do it much longer than that!”
 
The new married couple kissed each other under the stars, for what seem like and endless perfect night, and Nobunaga said to himself.
 
“For the first time in my life, things are starting to go right.”
 
THE END.
 
A/N (Awe man, now that was beautiful, and what I liked the most, is I made a well deserving man's dreams come true. Nobunaga deserves the Princess, and now he'll never go hungry again, and he can comfort the Princess every day).