InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Love That Was Meant To Be ❯ A Love That Was Meant To Be ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: So I decided another fic was to be added and I'm going to write some one-shots also. Trust me they're pretty good. If you like my other fics then probably you will but some might be a bit dark. Well this means I do not own Inuyasha so HA!

A/N: Yes I've decided to write another fic!!! Yay!!! Everyone should be cheering loudly!!! I have two fics I want to start writing!!! And so one is in merry old England and the other is in the story line sort of. And no it doesn't mean I'll be writing a stray of my other fic going so please as long as I get 5 reviews from each I know that people actually like to read them. Well anyways this fic is called………..

A Love That Was Meant To Be

So I need a poll. Tell me if you like which title. 50 Years From Then or A Love That Was Meant To Be. Well please in your reviews tell me or else I'll just be switching titles every now and then. Yes, I've decided to be a evil authoress and burden you with another fic…seriously I have like 15 I want to write down...but I got to pace myself. So please r/r!!! Tell me if it's good or not!!! If not then damn…..but I'm still gonna write it but I NEED to know if it's good or not so please r/r!!! Well anyways let get on with the fic!!

Also: I decided to copy n paste this manga translation. And I do not own the manga translation…I already wrote where I got it from! And the site!! So check it out it's really great!!

Summary:

We've all heard of the story about a girl goes into her well house looking for her missing cat. Then she suddenly gets pulled into the well by a centipede demon. She goes out of the well finding herself in feudal Japan. There she frees the Hanyou Inuyasha, shatters the Shikon-no-Tama, and they embark on a quest recovering the shards. A Feudal Japan Fairytale right? But what if after defeating Sesshoumaru for the first time Kagome goes back home once again angry at that Dogturd. Then on coming back she gets sucked back 50 years earlier than supposed to. Meaning when Inuyasha and Kikyou were together. Will their destinies subside? Or is this really A Love That Was Meant To Be?

~A Love That Was Meant To Be~

Prologue: Dreadful Thinking

(I got these manga translations from http://web3162.servers.instant-web.co.uk/Inuyasha/ so it's going into more manga than what the series had.)

"Huh……" Kagome sighed. She looked out of her school window and remembered what Inuyasha…the Dogturd…..said. How she got here in the first place anyways.

* Flashy*

[Inuyasha looks at the rusty blade in confusion, while Kagome (overlaid) looks on.]

Inuyasha

What's with this thing...

it's become a damn rusty katana again.

[Inuyasha looks down to see Kagome calling up to him.]

Kagome

Inuyasha--.

Inuyasha

Hn?

[Closeup of Kagome, smiling, talking up at Inuyasha.]

Kagome

Shall I tell you,

how to use Tetsusaiga.

[Inuyasha jumps down to right in front of Kagome.]

fx Inuyasha *lands on ground*

Inuyasha

Oh yeah?

[Closeup of Kagome pointing at herself while smiling happily.]

Kagome

Hey, from now on as well.

Would you be able to reliably protect me with that katana?

[Closeup of Inuyasha looking bewildered.]

Inuyasha

Huh?

[Inuyasha pats Kagome on her forehead, looking like he thinks Kagome's deranged.]

fx Inuyasha *rap rap*

Inuyasha

What kind of delirium are you talking in.

You got a fever?

[Kagome and Inuyasha shout at each other.]

Kagome

Didn't you say "I'll protect you your whole life" !?

Inuyasha

Didn't say that, not for your whole life.

[Closeup of Inuyasha pointing back at himself.]

Inuyasha

Listen Kagome.

I'll become a real Youkai someday.

[Inuyasha turns away from Kagome and looks at Tetsusaiga.]

Kagome ......

Inuyasha

If I have this, I'll be able to collect together the Shikon no Tama in a flash.

Use it to protect paltry little you? Get real!

[Closeup of Kagome getting quite annoyed.]

fx Inuyasha {off} *fall with a thud*

Kagome

Sit!

[Kagome walks off in a bit of a huff, while Inuyasha (lying in the ground) reaches out after her, with one arm still on Tetsusaiga, which has stuck vertically into the ground. Myouga watches from a leaf.]

fx Kagome *stride stride*

fx Inuyasha *steam*

Kagome

I'm an idiot who thought there was some chance you might be a nice guy.

Inuyasha

Wait,

tell me how to use it.

*End Flashy*

Kagome sighed again. She walked out of her school building slowly and dragged her feet towards her house. She might as well kill herself with a pickaxe then ever see Inuyasha coming over to her and actually saving her. She bet that dog never ever cried, said, "I love you" to anyone, and smiled. He probably never laughed in his whole life. Ha that'd be the day cows flew and pigs ate politely in restaurants. Kagome sighed again. She had to go back there soon anyways. The sooner she found those jewels the quicker she didn't have to spend any time with "the dog."

Guess it's time to go back there Kagome thought to herself. Kagome quickly laid her thoughts aside and started for her house in a quicker more determined walk. This time I'm not going to let that dog get the best of me! Hah! I'll show him!

^__^

Kagome packed her supplies quickly. Ramen, check. Clothes, check. Jewels, check. Books, check. Homework, check. Food, check. Extra sodas, check. First aid kit check. Kagome quickly looked over the rest of her supplies and checked them off. She was all set. Kagome Took her big yellow almost old bag and moved off. It was going to be a long day. That dog probably wanted a stupid apology from her. The nerve of him! Kagome stomped her way down the stairs and met her mother. Obviously the stomping was a clue to be said that Kagome was in a bag mood.

"Going to Feudal Japan, dear?" Asked her mom.

"Yea mom! Inuyasha's going to drag me there sooner or later. Bye!" Kagome kissed her mother on the check. "Tell Souta bye for me and Gramps…tell him that…um...you know…the usual."

"But dear it's not ni-"

"Mom! Please!! I don't want him to spread another lie about me!! It's seems as if everybody at school these days see me as the girl with every disease known to man and many not known at all!"

"Okay dear" Ayumi sighed. Lying to her Dad wasn't so fun these days.

With that Kagome put on her shoes and slipped quietly away so that no one could hear that she was gone. Someone named Gramps.

"I wonder why she always wears her uniform when she goes the well….." Ayumi mused to herself.

^__^

Kagome walked to the well. She moved sluggishly but with a bit of determination. In her mind was a war against none other than Inuyasha. After Defeating Sesshoumaru even! I thought that Inuyasha would just be a bit nicer. Just a tiny bit! But no~oo. But he decided to be a butt and say he did not. Gash! Atleast he could have admitted. Now she had to go back and receive his stupid nagging. She also had to look for the rest of the shards also. It was her fault and responsibility for those jewels. But why on earth did she have to be teamed up with him? If it wasn't for those blasted jewels she wouldn't even be going back there. She'd be a normal school girl like she was just a week or 2 ago. Okay maybe she'd visit every once in a while. Just to visit, but still she thought Inuyasha would just be a little kinder. At the least. 1 percent. But whom was she kidding? She'd his shard detector. After the quest he'll never give her a second thought.

Why me???? Kagome thought.

Kagome pushed her pack down the well and jumped right after it. If she looked or thought of it. The portal or the tunnel she traveled in to the Feudal Era was quite pretty. With the glowing lights around her and the midnight blue, black colors. Except she didn't notice this. She was too deep in her thoughts when suddenly she saw a tail flash by.

What?! Kagome thought panicking already.

Kagome looked around her. Then a tail flicked her cheek. She quickly looked for the tail at her right but then she felt hands around her arms. Talk about déjà vu….Suddenly a face came into her viewpoint and what she saw wasn't something she'd call wonderful.

There stood Mistress Centipede unharmed, not dismembered, and alive. Oh my-

Mistress Centipede licked her cheek.

Uck! Not again! Eww.

"Give me the jewel- Wait! What is this?! It's only part of the Shikon-no-Tama! What have you've done with the rest child? What have you've done with it!" The demon screeched while shaking Kagome violently.

"I-I don't know what or why you're saying this! I thought Inuyasha killed you! You're supposed to be dead! You're already dead!" Kagome said trying to convince herself but she could feel the flesh on flesh. Kagome tried to twist away.

"Then mortal I will take your piece of the jewel for myself and make you my snack," hissed the demon.

"No-" Kagome pushed with all her might in sheer panic and managed to use her hidden miko powers. She blasted the demons arms all off and managed to land safely. She fell down on the bottom of the well with an "hmph."

Kagome clutched her chest and waited for her heart to stop beating so fast. After calming down Kagome looked up at the well. Hmm…funny Inuyasha should be here by now. She looked up and caught site of some trees. Funny they don't look so old and well I could have sworn some of them weren't there before. Kagome grabbed her pack and grabbed some of the vines. They really should get a ladder here….

Then she thought why do I always dress in my school uniform???

A/N: So what do you think?? Should I keep it up?? I was bored and then had the idea of making another one of my roughly written fics. So I thought I have only 2 fics out and so here was this chapter. Well please r/r and tell me what you think!!!! I just want the minimum of 3 for this fanfic on each chapter!! The more the reviews the more faster the chapters come!!!

Note: Fuka-ki and Furi-ki will not be ion this fic! I'm trying to hide it from them so Hehehe. They don't know!!!! Also thanks to everyone that reviewed my other fic!! I'm so happy my other fic is going so well!! Yay!

~Suki`