InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Love That Was Meant To Be ❯ So I’m The Idiot and You’re The Fool. ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: there will be lot of time skipping in this fic but only a little bit. So, I don't own Inuyasha and I will never will. Leave me alone! And I don't have issues!!

A/N: So it's the weekend and I decided to add a chapter! YAY! And it's true my other fic that I'm having a break on it. So please just keep reading this one. The other one I don't know. I might be a bit too lazy to finish it in a while. Probably if I get enough reviews!!! Well I want 3 reviews for this one!!! Please!!! Make me happy! I only got 3 reviews so far but hey who knows. People are reading but just aren't reviewing. But I'm happy I know people are actually reading this!

Shout outs to:

Chmsweety and Pkat: Hey thanks for reviewing! Don't worry this is going to be an Inuyasha and Kagome fic. Thanks for reviewing! I'm so happy you were both the first to review this fic!

Meera: Hey thanks for your review!!! I'm so happy I know another person is reading this.

~A Love That Was Meant To Be~

Chapter 2: So I'm The Idiot and You're The Fool.

2 months later

Kagome looked at the children before and smiled. She was taking care of them while their mothers and fathers were rebuilding the village. She only had half a handful of children with her. The others were either at home or somewhere else. The centipede demon had attacked again but luckily this time they were able to defeat it before more damage was done. Only a few were injured so that was another plus. The children were wading by the stream but soon many were jumping in. They reminded her of her little brother. Her smile quickly became a grim line. She had been stuck in the past for two months. Everyday she would jump into the well and see if she could come back to the future but each time she failed. She would fall down and skin her legs or arms. By now she could start landing gracefully and her bruises healed quickly from getting use to the abuse Kagome put them through every evening.

She had been training to become a miko. Kikyou was her teacher. When Kikyou learned of Kagome's potential after that incident with Inuyasha pissing her off she had quickly started to train Kagome in the hopes of actually handing the jewel down to Kagome and finally living a real life of a woman. An ordinary life. Kagome was given the clothes of a miko except she had green pants. Kagome had seemed to have a much mature attitude when around Kikyou but she was still clumsy and childlike.

Inuyasha visited rarely mainly either to come for the jewel or to something they didn't know. But in a way they all had some kind of bond of friendship. Now and then they would be together but usually after Kagome had completed her training Kikyou left more often attending other villages in need. She would usually let Kagome handle the village but took the jewel with her herself. Kikyou was beginning to trust Kagome more with the jewel. So now and then Kikyou would let Kagome protect the jewel while Kikyou did some of her errands that could cost the lost of the jewel.

Kagome sighed. She missed her mother, brother, and even Gramps. She missed her friends and family. She missed her the life she was forced to give up with no choice. But she did have Kikyou who was like her best friend and elder sister. Kaede and the rest of the village children were like little brothers and sisters. They were the ones that actually made her feel as if this was her other family. And Inuyasha….well Inuyasha was Inuyasha.

"Hey, Kagome! Come play with us!" said a little boy named Kensi. The children wandered why Kagome looked so thoughtful lately.

Kako, a little seven-year-old girl, splashed her with some water. "Come on sissy Kagome. Come play with us."

Seu, a boy who reminded her most of Souta, ran over to her and tugged her hand. "Come on"

"Okay, okay" Kagome complied. Kagome pulled up her pants (seriously I forgot what you called that) and waded by the stream's bank. They splashed around a bit. Then suddenly Kagome felt the aura of a demon. It wasn't close enough for her to tell if it was familiar or not. She quickly gathered up the children.

"Seu, Kako, Kensi go home right now. Make sure you don't wander off. The village is just over there. Go quickly, there's a demon."

The children quickly saluted her and ran off saying their good byes. As the children ran out of sight Kagome felt the Aura come closer. The aura stopped at a tree close by. She quickly felt the familiarities of the aura. "You can come out, y'no InuYasha?" Kagome said cheerfully putting her bows and arrows down which she got ready before. She walked over to the tree he was perched on.

"Why should I? I prefer it up here anyways" Came a quirky voice from above.

"You're just afraid I'll shoot you with my arrows and purify ya!" Kagome shouted up towards Inuyasha nonchalantly.

" Hah! In your dreams. Feh. You can't even shoot straight if your life depended on it." Inuyasha replied smirking.

"That was only once Inuyasha! I didn't mean to shoot you. You didn't get hit now did you? Do you still have a grudge?"

"I was 15 feet away from the fucking target! Dammit!"

" Are you saying I can't shoot for beans?"

"yea!"

"Well come down here and say it to my face!" Shouted an agitated Kagome. She was smiling though. She felt around for something.

"Fine!" Inuyasha hopped down right next to Kagome." You can't shoot for-hey! What is this?"

Just when Inuyasha landed smoothly next to Kagome she took out her prayer bead necklace and put it around Inuyasha's neck. She quickly chanted and yelled "Sit!" just after he said hey.

"Gwuahh!you stupid…….mphmmhppmh"

"HA! I got you under my control again!" Kagome smiled gleefully.

"What did you do to me?!" Yelled Inuyasha pulling at his new necklace. He quickly stood up. "You're a sick, crazy wench! No one controls me! Now get this off!-"

"Sit!"

"- Gwuah!"

"You're so dead!"

" But you know you really love me…..wait….Are you threatening me?" Kagome questioned.

" Yea what's it to yea? At least Kikyou-uh oh." Inuyasha said knowing what was going to come. She always gets so mad when I compare her with Kikyou."Um….errr……"

"You….you….you….just…….calledR 30;..compared…..me……..SIT! SIT! SIT! SIT! SIT! SIT! SIT!

SIT!!!!"

"Wait! Wait! I can…uh…em….uh…ermmmmmmmhphpphphmhmhhphhmmmmmh… ;..ghwuahh!!!!!!!!Fwuk chu vit!!!!!"

"SIT!"

^__^

"Damn you wench! Damn you to hell and back!! You threw my fucking back off!" Inuyasha yelled on the floor while Kikyou tended his back. She knowing not interferes when these two children were fighting. She just kept a calm face and sighed. He eyebrow was twitching….

"Well it isn't my fault! You started it."

"Yea right! You're such a wench!"

"Idiot!"

"Stupid"

" Pig headed, egotistic jerk!"

"Smelly ugly wench!"

"Dogturd!"

They kept exchanging rude names. Then Kikyou finished tending to his back.

"Y'no what? I don't need to take any of this abuse! I'm leaving!"

"You're just scared! You just don't have any more comebacks."

"Okay I'm leaving."

"Sure why not?" Kagome smiled.

"Good bye InuYasha." Kikyou waved.

Inuyasha walked off but he could hear Kagome and Kikyou's conversation.

Kagome bent over to Kikyou after Inuyasha left and asked her " Do you like him?? You like him don't you?"

"Um-blush - Yea…I do…"

What?! Inuyasha stopped in his tracks. She likes me? Like in a marriage? But I've always thought of her as a friend. A best friend but sometimes I get mixed feelings. Does she like me in marriage?? But I like her as a friend…don't I?

Kagome looked over at Inuyasha who standing still and staring off to in space.

"Yo Inuyasha! Whatcha doin looking into space?"

"Feh. Um…err…. Whatever!" Inuyasha rushes off into the forest.

^__^

So I think I'll stop there. I wanted to do this thing with the world's worst coupling of Inuyasha.

Jaken and Kagome.

Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru.

Shippou and Sango.

Miroku and Inuyasha.

Naraku and Kagome.

If I ever see one of those I will cry. Well they aren't the worse worse ones. But hey I'll list more later!!!

A/N: So that's it. It's a bit shorter except I'm just going to keep going. I'll write more but that's it. I think I'll go write shorter or longer. Depending on my mood and reviewrs. Well I don't have much to say so…JA!

~Suki`