InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Mere Act of Kindess ❯ Chapter Five ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
--Chapter Five

Alleli was floating next to him, apparently in sme kind of trance, with her normally light brown eyes an inky black, like pools of black blood. "ALLELI!" Inu-Yasha cried. Sesshomaru smirked.
"Call all you want, little brother," he said, empathizing the 'little brother' nastily, "Alleli, your precious cat-hanyou Alleli, is under MY control," as he said this, three wolf youkai came from behind him and encircled Alleli.
"Why?! WHY, Sesshomaru!? Leave her out of this! Whatever squabble you may have with me, she's got nothin' do to with!" Inu-Yasha growled again. His brother smirked.
"Just hear me out," he began, "in case you didn't notice, your best friend is a cat demon. And you're a dog demon. My God, is that the best you could do? Pathetic..." he sighed. "I'm only looking out for your best interest," ("My best interest would be to let Alleli go!" Inu-Yasha broke in, but Sesshomaru continuted on,) "which is to get rid of this low-life and introduce you to some new people... not even people," Sesshomaru smirked again, "demons, brother. Youkais. Real, 100%, authentic, pure-blooded demon." He paused, waiting for his brother to day something. When Inu-Yasha said nothing, Sesshomaru continued.
"Brother, I'm trying to SAVE you, not pain you. You're better off without her, you know... a cat and a dog? Think about it. I know somewhere in your thick head there's a brain. What if you two ever fell in love? What would your children be? I'm saving you the trouble of finding out, little brother," Sesshomaru concluded.
"NEVER!" Inu-Yasha shouted. "Let her go. She's nothing to you!" He said.
"You won't help me kill her? Fine. I'll give you two minutes. But don't even try to escape... my wolf youkais are in debt to me and will do as I wish." Sesshomaru told him and jumped into a tree.
"Allei!" Inu-Yasha called out to his friend and ran to her arms, hugging her. "Please... wake up..." he begged, tears begining to flow freely down his cheeks. He clutched her pale blue kimono top, snuggling into her breast. "Please... wake up... I love you...." he moaned.