InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Miko's Instincts ❯ A Miko's Instincts Chapter 16 ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A Miko's Instincts Chapter 16
By Majicman
 
 
Disclaimer: No, I certainly do not own any of the characters in InuYasha. I do enjoy playing with `em, though.
 
 
When InuYasha, Miroku and Sango took the duck's egg to Kagome, they found the miko sitting down, grumbling, rubbing her head and picking bits of rock out of her hair.
 
InuYasha rushed to her side. “Are you okay, Kagome?” The hanyou's nose had picked up the faint scent of blood. Not much, but enough to cause concern. “What happened…and where's Kikyo?”
 
“Kikyo hit me over the head with a rock,” said Kagome. She continued, mumbling, “I shot the bitch.”
 
“You shot her, Kagome?” exclaimed an incredulous Sango.
 
“Yeah.”
 
“About time,” said the taijiya.
 
“It's a good thing that you've picked up some of InuYasha's characteristics, Lady Kagome,” said Miroku, knocking on the hanyou's skull, “especially his hard head.”
 
“Cut it out, bouzu!”
 
Kagome laughed.
 
“Oi, Kagome. I don't see Kikyo around anywhere.”
 
Kagome frowned. “She got away.”
 
“I thought you said you shot her,” said Sango.
 
“In the ass,” said Kagome.
 
Miroku and Sango started to snigger. Even InuYasha looked like he was trying not to laugh.
 
Sango was the first to collect herself. She held out the duck's egg. “We did get a shard, Kagome.”
 
“Isn't that a duck egg? Hmmm, there is a shard in it…a small one,” said Kagome. “Hmmmmm, let me see that.”
 
Kagome took the egg and picked up a piece of the rock Kikyo had hit her with.
 
“Why aren't you purifying the shard, Lady Kagome?” asked the monk.
 
“You'll see,” said Kagome. She held the egg and rock together. A pink glow surrounded both. Then, a purple glow escaped the rock and seemed to flow into the egg. Kagome smiled, satisfied. She held the egg out in front of her and turned in an arc until one end of the egg turned on its own, pointing in the direction Kikyo had run.
 
“Good,” she said. “Now, go.”
 
The egg glowed a sort of evil pink color, lifted off Kagome's palm and flew off into the forest.
 
“What did you do, Kagome?” asked Sango.
 
Miroku smiled. “She used the trace of Kikyo's aura on the rock, combined with the power of the shard, to cause the egg to seek out Kikyo. Isn't that right, Lady Kagome?”
 
Kagome just smiled back at Miroku.
 
 
“This is your plan?” asked Kagura. “We wait till Jaken lures her out and bum rush her?”
 
“Sometimes the simplest plans are the best,” said Sesshomaru.
 
 
Jaken was feeling sorry for himself. Dressing up as a human girl, indeed! What he did for his master! And now that undead miko was following him. That's why he had the willies.
 
“Come back here, girl!”
 
Jaken trembled. The woman was getting closer. He led her towards the clearing where his master and the wind sorceress were waiting. He shuddered as he remembered his master's admonishment that he would die if he failed.
 
“I have finally caught you, my pretty.”
 
Kagen nearly jumped out of the kimono. He turned around slowly.
 
“My, you are a small one.”
 
Jaken's eyes goggled out more than usual. Had the undead miko been drinking? She looked…inebriated.
 
Kikyo was discarding her priestess' robes, starting with the lower half. “I bet you've never made it with a miko before.”
 
This was too much for Jaken. “M'lord!” he screamed. “Save me, M'lord! Please!”
 
Kikyo, who was half naked and bent over the frightened retainer, was coming somewhat to her senses. “You…you're not a girl.” Forgetting her semi-nude condition, she bent still further over Jaken and began ripping off his disguise. “What are you?”
 
It was at that moment that several things happened.
 
First, Sesshomaru and Kagura showed up from in front of Kikyo, stumbling upon the undead miko as she was still bent over Jaken.
 
Second, something whizzing through the air rapidly closed on Kikyo from behind.
 
“Kagura,” Kikyo hissed. “I see you brought your `girlfriend' with you.”
 
Sesshomaru shot a glance at Kagura, then returned his concentration to Kikyo. There was something flying towards her…
 
<SPLOOOP>
 
“Aiiiyeee!” screamed Kikyo, bolting straight up.
 
Then the third thing happened. The Inu gang showed up from behind Kikyo, who was now gasping and attempting to hold the top of her priestess robes down to shield her from everyone's eyes.
 
“See?” said Kagome. “I said we'd find her if we followed the egg.”
 
“But where's the egg?” asked Sango.
 
Kagome looked over at Kikyo who was squirming at the same time she was trying to cover up. “I know where it is.”
 
“You will tell this Sesshomaru what this egg is and where it is.”
 
Kagome smiled at the Lord of the Western Lands. “It's a duck egg containing a shard. I don't feel like relating how it got there, but it's there. As far as where it is now...let's just say it's where the sun will never shine on it.”
 
Kagura smirked. “You mean you shoved it up her…”
 
“Even better.”
 
“No!”
 
“Yes.”
 
“Really?”
 
“Watch.”
 
Kagome concentrated and soon a buzzing sound was heard coming from Kikyo.
 
“What's that,” asked Kagura.
 
Kagome had a big smile on her face. “You'll see.”
 
Kikyo gasped. “You bitch!” The undead miko was beginning to show beads of sweat. Her breathing was getting ragged.
 
“What's going on, Kagome?” asked Sango.
 
“It's very simple,” said Kagome as she walked towards the now-seated Kikyo. “Using the power of the jewel shard combined with my own miko powers, I have commanded the shard, and duck egg, to vibrate inside Kikyo. The closer I am to her…”
 
“Unnhnnnnnnn!”
 
“…the more powerfully it vibrates. And the longer I stand near her…”
 
“You…you…can't do this…to…meee-eeeeeee-eeeeeeeeee!”
 
Kagome stepped back to InuYasha and took his subduing necklace in her hand. “And it's a little like this in that she can never take it off…or out, I should say.”
 
Sesshomaru looked at Kagome with respect. “This Sesshomaru was trying to recover Kagura's heart from the undead miko.”
 
“I was right!” shouted InuYasha. “You two were together near our campsite! You were watching us, weren't you!” InuYasha looked over to his mate, who was blushing. “Oi…sorry, Kagome.”
 
Kagome noticed that Kikyo was making her way to recover the rest of her priestess' robes. She could understand that. She wouldn't want to be naked, either. But…wait a second. She walked up to Kikyo.
 
Kikyo felt the vibrations intensifying again. “Damn it,” she hissed. “You will stop that, wretched girl, or I'll…”
 
“Or you'll what?” asked Kagome, stepping closer.
 
Kikyo's breath rapidly grew ragged again. A fine sheen appeared on her skin. “Stop this! Give me my…”
 
“Not till I see what's in them, I think,” replied Kagome. “What's this? Looks like a box.”
 
“Give that back!”
 
Kagome walked closer and held the box just out of reach. “Is this what you really want?”
 
Kikyo gasped. The vibration had gotten massively stronger and her undead miko body was responding. Not only that, but she was feeling really hot. “Ka-go-meeeeeeeeeeeee!” Kikyo's eyes rolled back and she collapsed.
 
Kagome walked away from her and up to Sesshomaru and Kagura. “I believe you were looking for this.”
 
Sesshomaru peeked into the box. “This Sesshomaru never thought he would thank a human, but…”
 
Kagome grinned. “S'okay. I wouldn't want you to bust or something.”
 
She walked back to Kikyo who was just beginning to recover. She only got close enough to cause the undead miko to feel the effect and turn her attention to her.
 
“Here is your dilemma, Kikyo,” continued Kagome. You cannot remove the egg. Every time you get too close to me, the egg will vibrate more strongly, generating more heat, until…well...”
 
Kikyo sneered at Kagome. “You'll pay for…”
 
“Oh,” Kagome interrupted. “Didn't you notice the heat? Don't you know what happens to clay when you fire it, Kikyo?
 
The undead mike glared at her reincarnation.
 
After one hundred of `those' episodes, and each will be hotter, your clay pot body won't be able to take it any more and you'll bake solid.”
 
Kikyo hissed at Kagome.
 
Kagome smiled one of her `sweet' smiles. “Wanna hasten the process? Just touch me and see what happens.”
 
“I like her,” thought Sesshomaru.
 
“I like her,” thought Kagura.
 
“Go, Kagome!” thought Sango.
 
“Lady Kagome has a backbone,” thought Miroku.
 
“Gulp,” thought InuYasha.
 
 
The Inu gang were on their way back to the village. Sesshomaru had offered to get rid of Kikyo for them, but Kagome had persuaded him not to.
 
“You are too soft,” Sesshomaru had said.
 
“No…I am not,” answered Kagome as she looked into his eyes.
 
“No, you're not.”
 
So they had left Kikyo in the forest, slowly recovering from her close proximity with Kagome.
 
“It is dangerous to leave her that way, Kagome,” said InuYasha.
 
“I don't think so,” replied Kagome. “Besides, she will destroy herself.”
 
“What do you mean?”
 
“You'll see.”
 
 
Sesshomaru held the box in his hand. “So this is how Naraku controlled you?”
 
“Yes,” replied Kagura.
 
The two sat on Sesshomaru's bed, in Sesshomaru's room, in the castle of the Lord of the Western Lands.
 
“And you would do anything to get it back?”
 
Kagura fidgeted. “Y-Yes.”
 
Sesshomaru removed the rest of his clothes. “This Sesshomaru commands you to remove the rest of your garments, too.”
 
For the first time in her life, Kagura blushed. “Yes, my lord.”
She rejoined Sesshomaru on the bed.
 
“This will hurt.”
 
Kagura closed her eyes and waited. She felt a sharp pain and her eyes flew open.
 
She looked down. Sesshomaru had carved a hole in her chest and was placing her heart into it. After a moment, her youkai healing took over and her body repaired itself around her heart.
 
She felt a pulse. Then a beat…and another beat.
 
“Now that this Sesshomaru has given you your heart, this Sesshomaru would offer you his own.”
 
Kagura looked up into Sesshomaru's eyes and gasped. She looked up and down his body and gasped again. She smiled, spread her long legs and pulled the Lord of the Western Lands between them. As Sesshomaru entered her, she exposed her neck to him and whispered, “I can't wait to see the Kanji you place on my neck.”
 
 
The Inu gang had decided to make camp rather than kill themselves making it to the village that night. The blanket wall had been erected again and the group had settled down for a leisurely dinner. The ramen was running low, so InuYasha had caught a couple of rabbits which the taijiya had cleaned and cooked.
 
“It will be good to see Shippo again,” said Kagome.
 
“Yeah, I kind o' miss the runt,” answered InuYasha.
 
Kagome, Miroku and Sango all raised an eyebrow.
 
“What?” said InuYasha. “I miss pounding on him.
 
“Of course.”
 
“Should have known.”
 
“InuYasha!”
 
“Oh, don't worry. I won't pound on him…much.” The hanyou smiled at his mate.
 
Kagome sighed and smiled back.
 
 
Later that night…
 
“Kagome?”
 
“Yes?”
 
“Are you sure it was right to leave Kikyo?”
 
“For the last time, yes.”
 
“But…”
 
“Shut up.”
 
“But…”
 
“If it's the only way to shut you up…” Kagome climbed on top of InuYasha and planted a long, soft kiss on him. Her tongue asked for entrance, which was granted, and the two mates embarked on a long battle for dominance.
 
Finally, clothes were shed and Kagome climbed back on top of the hanyou. She sat on his stomach first, then slid herself down his body until…she smiled and reached back with her hand. “Let me give you a little guidance.” She moved up, back and down. Kagome started moving her hips. “Now, relax.”
 
Pink and blue lights began to be seen under, over and all around the blanket barrier.
 
“Wake up, dear Sango.”
 
“Hmmph? What is it, Miroku?” Sango noticed the lights and heard Kagome and InuYasha on the other side of the blanket. Miroku knew the effect it had on her. She sighed. She started to sit up…but couldn't. “What is this?” she whispered.
 
“It's called `turnabout is fair play,'” my dear Sango.
 
“Houshi!”
 
“I wouldn't shout, if I were you. It could be embarrassing.”
 
“Houshi. Houshi? Houshi…houshi…houshi… Sango gasped. She felt tingling up and down her body. Maybe there was something to not being in control all the time.
 
 
Kagome smiled down at InuYasha. Her release, followed by her mate's, was exactly what she needed. The hanyou was gasping as he recovered from their bout of lovemaking. His hips still jerked involuntarily when she wiggled herself over them.
 
It was quiet again. Miroku and Sango had settled down, too, and she thought she heard quiet snoring on the other side of the blanket.
 
There, there it was: that buzzing noise, followed by the unmistakable sounds of the undead miko reaching her completion.
 
“If I'm not mistaken, Kikyo,” Kagome called out in a false whisper, “that's three, four…and five!”
 
The undead miko hissed as she crawled away.
 
“Ninety-five more to go!”
 
 
 
A/N: Oh, come on! Even I'm not evil enough to write a love scene between Kikyo and Jaken in drag. (The phrase “tastes like chicken” came to mind. Sorry `bout that.) I think I came up with a better result, anyway. Well, let me know if you think so.
 
Again, thank you for reviews and comments. I really take pleasure in hearing if you enjoyed the story and what parts you liked best.
 
Again, please read and review. Thanks!