InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Mother Miko's Instincts ❯ A Mother Miko's Instincts Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A Mother Miko's Instincts - Chapter 3
By Majicman55
 
 
Kagome awoke to a gentle tapping on their bedroom door. She called out “just a minute,” threw off her covers and quickly put on a robe. She took a quick look in a small mirror, sighed at her “bed head” and scurried over to open the door. At the last moment she looked back at InuYasha and realized the still-drowsy hanyou was uncovered in all his naked glory.
 
“InuYasha! Pull the covers up!” When he did, however, there was an extremely noticeable tent. “Turn on your side, baka!” Kagome stage-whispered. She turned and opened the door, only to be greeted by…
 
“Mommy!”
 
“Mommy!”
 
“Mommy!”
 
…and one of Sesshomaru's household staff.
 
“I'm sorry, Lady Kagome, but they insisted on seeing you.”
 
“Easy, squirts!” The kids had managed to wake their father and the hanyou was struggling to keep the covers over himself while they jumped and tumbled around him.
 
Kagome giggled, then turned back to the youkai at the door. “I guess it's time we got up for breakfast, anyway.”
 
“Lunch.”
 
“Lunch?” Kagome mused. “I guess we were up later than I thought.”
 
“Yes.”
 
“InuYasha and I…w-we were having trouble sleeping.”
 
“Indeed.” The retainer looked at her with more than a bit of mirth in her eyes, something Kagome hardly expected from a member of Sesshomaru's staff.
 
“We…ummm…we were…ummm…”
 
“The whole castle knows what you were doing.”
 
“Oh.” Kagome blushed furiously. “We'll be down as soon as we're dressed.” Kagome looked back at her mate who was still sitting, bare chested, in their bed. InuYasha suddenly shot her a look. “Could you please take the children back to the nursery?”
 
“Of course, Lady Kagome.” The servant raised an eyebrow and smiled. “Shall I tell Lord Sesshomaru and Lady Kagura that you'll be joining them for lunch in, say, an hour?”
 
Kagome herded the kids back to the nursemaid and gave them each a kiss. “Yes, an hour should be about right.”
 
“Very well.” The nursemaid took the children and shut the door behind her.
 
Kagome walked back to InuYasha. “And what are you smirking about?”
 
“She could smell it, you know.” InuYasha threw back the covers. “And you'd better believe I could.”
 
Kagome straddled her mate, held his hardness in place, and slowly lowered herself to engulf him. When she had him completely inside her, she curled her legs around his back; then reached up and started fondling his ears.
 
“We've only an hour to do this and get dressed, dog boy. Make it hard and fast.”
 
 
******************
 
 
Sesshomaru and Kagura both looked up as Kagome and InuYasha walked into the room.
 
“Good morning,” said Kagura, cheerfully.
 
“I'm sorry if we're a little late,” said Kagome. “We were…”
 
“The whole castle knows what you were doing,” said Sesshomaru.
 
“Oh.” Kagome blushed again.
 
“I'm sure you're hungry after so much…activity,” said The Great Lord of the Western Lands, and signaled for food to be set before them.
 
“We were,” piped in Kagura, who didn't back down one bit to her mate's stare.
 
“This Sesshomaru will not be embarrassed by his mate.”
 
“What's to be embarrassed about?” asked Kagura. She turned towards Kagome. “You know, he may look prettier than most of the women I've met, but he's all man in the sack.”
 
Kagome blushed again as Sesshomaru shot his mate yet another stern glance. `So that's what it looks like when a man can't decide if he wants to rip your clothes off or rip you apart,' she thought.
 
Sesshomaru spoke. “Miko, I am aware of the…influence…you and your mate exert when you…pleasure…each other…”
 
Kagome was blushing…again.
 
“I am also aware of the charms you and InuYasha wear to…lessen…your influence.”
 
Kagome wanted to crawl into a hole.
 
InuYasha was laughing. “You know, brother, I think this is the first time I've seen you blush!”
 
Sesshomaru glowered at InuYasha. “Miko, you are going to have to do something to improve the effects of those charms.”
 
“Ummm,” was all Kagome could say.
 
“You will not!”
 
“Kagura!”
 
“She will do nothing of the kind.”
 
“Kagura?” said Kagome.
 
“Then I shall have to construct a separate building for them,” declared Sesshomaru.
 
Kagura stood behind Kagome with her hands on her shoulders. “No, she and InuYasha are staying put…and, if they want to…pleasure each other…they'll do it as often and as many times as they like!” Kagura looked down at the miko. “Isn't that right, Kagome?”
 
“Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…”
 
Kagura walked over and stood behind Sesshomaru. “Besides, I like Fluffy when he's excited.”
 
The Great Lord of the Western Lands looked like he was about to burst a blood vessel.
 
Kagome looked thoughtful for a moment, then got up and walked over to stand beside Kagura and behind Sesshomaru. She rested her hands on his shoulder. “Relax. I think I can help.”
 
“This Sesshomaru needs no help. This Sesshomaru…”
 
A glow came from Kagome's hands and enveloped The Great Lord's shoulder. Sesshomaru felt a tingling spread down from his shoulder and through the stump where his arm was. It felt a little like the ghost pains he had after he lost the arm…sometimes he'd find himself trying to use an arm that wasn't there…but this time there was a warm feeling and no pain.
 
“What are you doing, Miko? This Sesshomaru has no need for your...”
 
“Shut up.”
 
Sesshomaru growled.
 
Kagura grabbed his other shoulder. “She said `shut up,' so shut up.”
 
Sesshomaru's head snapped around to look up at his mate. “This Sesshomaru…”
 
Kagure put her finger to his lips, then said, “Hey, Kagome. After you finish with his arm, is there any way you can remove that stick from his…”
 
“Kagura!”
 
InuYasha was practically rolling, but then he felt a sense of weariness overcoming his mate. He leapt up just in time to catch her as she slumped.
 
“Thank you, InuYasha,” she mumbled as he helped her sit down.
 
Kagura checked her mate to confirm that, indeed, Kagome had restored his missing arm.
 
“There's something wrong with this arm, miko. It doesn't move correctly,” said Sesshomaru.
 
To Kagome's horror, it looked like he was about to rip the arm off.
 
“Wait!”
 
Sesshomaru paused and stared at her.
 
“I have restored your arm in form but not in function.”
 
Sesshomaru glared at her. “Then what use…”
 
“You have to restore the function. You have to train the arm all over again…just as you learned how when you were an infant.”
 
“And how should this Sesshomaru do that?”
 
“Through the repetition of common tasks. Eventually it will be as though the arm is learning how to work. Since you're youkai, it shouldn't take as long for you.”
 
The Great Lord of the Western Lands settled down a little. “And what tasks would you suggest for this Sesshomaru?”
 
“I can think of a few,” smirked Kagura. “In private.”
 
“She sure is forward, isn't she?” Kagome whispered to her mate.
 
“That is what this Sesshomaru likes about her.”
 
InuYasha pointed to one ear. “Youkai hearing, remember?”
 
 
******************
 
 
After lunch Kagome and InuYasha looked in on their four babies and, to the consternation of their nursemaids, insisted on holding and coddling them.
 
“You will make them soft, Lady Kagome.”
 
“They will be easy prey for stronger youkai, Lady Kagome.”
 
“They must be toughened early, Lady Kagome.”
 
Kagome smiled. “They will be fine. You will see. Isn't that right, InuYasha?”
 
“Keh! You should see their older brothers and sister. I wouldn't get on their bad side, if I were you.”
 
The head nursemaid watched the two go out the door, then shook her head and returned to tending the babies. “Humans and hanyous. What's next?”
 
 
******************
 
 
Kagome and InuYasha joined Sesshomaru and Kagura out in the garden where Izayoi, Akamaru, Midoriko and Aoimaru were all playing. Despite being younger than the others, Izayoi was already able to keep up with them…and you could see the pride in The Great Lord of the Western Lands' face.
 
Kagome and InuYasha's kids were enjoying themselves because, with flying youkai nursemaids around, they didn't have to be tied down with hundred pound test kite string.
 
Said nursemaids were getting quite a workout.
 
Little Izayoi giggled and ran about the garden watching her cousins fly and wishing she could join them. But she knew mommy and daddy could both fly, and maybe she would too…someday.
 
“This Sesshomaru still believes the miko should find a way to make the charms stronger and lessen your influence.”
 
“And this Sesshomaru's mate still believes you'd better worry more about strengthening that arm. You're going to need it.”
 
Kagome giggled and InuYasha smirked. The discussion about the arm and all the circumstances surrounding it had finally settled into a friendly argument…and they could tell that both Sesshomaru and Kagura were enjoying it.
 
“Hey, Fluffy!” called out InuYasha.
 
“This Sesshomaru told you not to call him…”
 
InuYasha leered at his brother. “Better get ready. Kagome and I are really gonna give you a workout tonight.”
 
Sesshomaru growled louder.
 
Kagura looked over and kept saying, “Bring it on!”
 
Kagome had her head buried under InuYasha's arm. Her shoulders were shaking and she kept trying to bury herself deeper.
 
“It's no use, Kagome.”
 
“What?”
 
“We're all youkai, here.”
 
Kagome pulled back and looked into her mate's face. “What?”
 
InuYasha pointed to his face. “Youkai noses. Remember?”
 
Kagome looked at everyone. Everyone smiled at Kagome. Even Sesshomaru smiled…just a little.
 
“I'm so embarrassed!”
 
 
 
A/N: Looks like things could get fun tonight. Yup, it's going to be about as much of a lemon as you'll find in a T (or PG-13) rated story. Plus, things are about to get stranger.
 
As always, please read and review. Thanks!