InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Mother Miko's Instincts ❯ A Mother Miko's Instincts Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A Mother Miko's Instincts - Chapter 5
By Majicman55
 
 
Sesshomaru scowled as he pondered the report from the head of his household staff. How had this gone on for so long without someone saying something? “Three days,” he thought. “Or, more importantly, three nights.” There was a knock on the door to his study. “Enter.”
 
“You wanted to see me?” asked Kagome.
 
“Yes, come in.” Sesshomaru tossed something in Kagome's direction and the miko caught it deftly. “Your reflexes have improved since you mated with InuYasha.”
 
“Is-isn't this my charm?”
 
“The nursemaids found one of your babies sleeping with it in his little hand. She didn't know what it was at first, but could tell it held some magic and so she brought it to me.”
 
“B-but that means…”
 
“Yes,” interrupted Sesshomaru. “You and InuYasha have been exerting quite an influence on the castle staff and even on some of our guests.”
 
Kagome blushed and studied the floor. “I'm sorry.” She started plaiting the charm back into her hair. “I hope we didn't cause too much trouble.”
 
“This Sesshomaru does not know the full extent, yet.”
 
“What do you mean?”
 
There was a quick knock at the door and InuYasha stuck his head into the room. “Oh, there you are, Kagome.” The hanyou turned to his brother. “Oi. Know what's really weird? I think half the females in this place are pregnant.”
 
Kagome gulped.
 
Sesshomaru slumped in his chair. It was worse than he had thought.
 
 
******************
 
 
Somewhere near Kaede's village, a diminutive toad youkai traveled with but a two-headed dragon as a companion. He himself couldn't believe his temerity in sneaking away from his master, although he felt justified in embarking on his quest. After all, everyone but him had been having a grand time the last three nights…and, as The Great Lord of the Western Lands' retainer, he certainly didn't deserve being left out.
 
So he had snuck off with Ah-Un to make his way to Onigumo's cave, where his master had so cruelly dispatched the object of his affection. Leaving the dragon outside, Jaken made his way into the cave where he had kept the clay doll which was all that had remained of Kikyo.
 
He thought back to the pleasure he had taken from it. The doll had such a wanton look on its face! And when he had slipped inside it from behind…
 
Jaken sighed. The feeling had been indescribable.
 
There. There were the remains: all that was left of his precious clay doll. But what was that? Something had rolled away from the main pile and into a dark corner of the cave.
 
Jaken couldn't…didn't dare to…believe his eyes.
 
There…intact…was a rather large piece of the shattered clay doll. It extended from slightly above the navel to several inches down the thighs and was in almost perfect condition! Jaken dragged the piece out of the cave and into the sunlight where he danced in glee.
 
He had found Kikyo's ass!
 
 
******************
 
 
InuYasha glowered at his brother. “You're saying we're responsible for this? How can you…?”
 
“InuYasha.”
 
InuYasha looked to his mate who was rapidly reddening again.
 
“I'm afraid it's true.” She pointed to her head. “Apparently one of the babies managed to pull the charm out of my hair. We've been…”
 
“You two have been…inspiring…the whole castle,” said Sesshomaru.
“And on a very instinctive level.”
 
Both InuYasha and Kagome were staring at The Great Lord of the Western Lands.
 
Sesshomaru sighed. “We higher youkai have been struggling against our instincts for thousands of years. You must understand this. It is one of the reasons I held such contempt for InuYasha.”
 
InuYasha shot his older brother a look.
 
The Great Lord continued, “For three nights the youkai in this castle have been mating, driven by your influence to do so according to their instincts.”
 
“Oi. So they had a little more fun than usual,” said the hanyou.
 
“The females who could do so went into heat. Even without extra `stimulation,' this would be a problem and has been an important focus for our efforts at self-control.”
 
“I see,” said Kagome.
 
“While the majority of the youkai in my castle were, no doubt, delighted by the extra `stimulation,' some were youkai who did not care for it…at least after the fact.” Sesshomaru turned to Kagome. “Not all youkai mate for life, miko. At least not the way you imagine.”
 
“What do you mean?”
 
“Two of my guests were insect youkai. With these particular youkai, the female…eats…the male after…”
 
“Oh no!”
 
Sesshomaru raised his hand. “Do not worry, miko. The female has assured me that, although they normally didn't do that anymore, this particular mate had been somewhat annoying, so she didn't mind.”
 
Somehow this didn't comfort Kagome much. “I'm so sorry.”
 
“And, as InuYasha noted, half the women on my staff are pregnant.”
 
“Oh.”
 
“Including the nursemaids watching your babies. It looks like this Sesshomaru will need nursemaids for his nursemaids.”
 
There was a knock on the door and Kagura blew into the room.”
 
“I have some wonderful news, Fluffy!”
 
“Don't call this Sesshomaru…”
 
Sesshomaru stopped talking suddenly. Both he and InuYasha took a deep sniff at the same time.
 
“Oi,” said InuYasha.
 
“We're expecting again, Fluffy!”
 
 
******************
 
 
Jaken, riding Ah-Uh, approached Sesshomaru's castle, where he was challenged by one of the castle guards.
 
“What have you got there, imp?” asked the guard. He had noticed the package lashed to the dragon's back.
 
“Never you mind. Never you mind!”
 
“It is my job to mind,” said the guard tiredly. “Now what's in the bundle?”
 
“Again, none of your business!” Jaken eyes the guard warily. “You should show more respect for your master's loyal retainer. I could put in a good word for you, you know.”
 
The guard didn't think he wanted Jaken putting in a good word for him. “Just go in.” The imp wasn't worth bothering about, anyway.
 
“Brownnoser,” muttered the guard as the imp passed.
 
Jaken chuckled to himself and led the dragon to his stall. Then, with great care, he removed the package from the dragon's back and manhandled it to his quarters in the caves under the castle. There he unwrapped the object and arranged what amounted to an altar for it.
 
Once he was done with the “altar,” he placed the unwrapped object upon it. He stepped back and looked at it with an admiration he normally reserved for The Great Lord of the Western Lands.
 
The object was still a little dusty, so Jaken scooped up some water from the small pond he had in his living quarters. He poured a little on the upturned posterior. He found himself enjoying the sensuality of running his hands over the disembodied ass. It was so smooth, and wet, and…
 
Jaken smiled. He was ready for it, and it was waiting for him. The toad youkai rapidly shed his garments and approached his prize.
 
“You will be mine, now and forever.” The imp thrust forward and smiled. He wouldn't be frustrated anymore.
 
 
******************
 
 
“How do you two do it?” said Sesshomaru.
 
“Do what?” asked InuYasha.
 
“Keep from getting the miko pregnant again.” The Great Lord of the Western Lands slumped in his chair.
 
“Aren't you happy?” cried Kagura.
 
“This Sesshomaru is ecstatic.”
 
“Fluffy!”
 
“Don't call me Fluffy!”
 
“I think Fluffy's a good name for him.”
 
“InuYasha,” said Kagome in warning. She turned to Sesshomaru. “In my time we have drugs…potions, if you will…that keep women from getting pregnant while they take them.”
 
Sesshomaru arched one eyebrow. “Could you get some for us?”
 
Kagura looked shocked. “Are you saying you don't want our pup?”
 
Sesshomaru looked back at his mate. “This Fluffy…this Sesshomaru is happy about having this pup. This Sesshomaru merely wishes to make sure we have a little time till the next one comes along.”
 
“Good,” said Kagura, “because I was going to refuse to wash your hair again if you said anything else.”
 
 
******************
 
 
Kagome checked again after they left the nursery. She sighed in relief when she found the charm was still there.
 
“Oi,” said InuYasha. “You're starting to drive me crazy, checking for that thing all the time.”
 
“You heard your brother, InuYasha. Half the castle women are pregnant and the other half could follow if I'm not careful.”
 
“Stop worrying. Most of the youkai involved probably enjoyed it.”
 
“Not the one.”
 
InuYasha knew what Kagome was talking about.
 
“She ate him.” Kagome shuddered. “She ate him.”
 
“Don't worry about it. Sesshomaru never had much liking for insect youkai, anyway.”
 
“Oh yeah? What about Myouga?”
 
“That's different. Dogs and fleas kind o' go together.”
 
Suddenly there was a small voice. “I'm glad you said that, Master InuYasha.” Then there was a sucking sound.
 
InuYasha slapped himself in the cheek. A small figure could be seen wafting back and forth as it fell. InuYasha held out his hand and caught the squashed flea. There was a popping sound and InuYasha's retainer stood before them.
 
I have come with important news, master.”
 
 
******************
 
 
Jaken smiled as he lay back, basking in the afterglow. “Perfect,” he thought. Yes, he'd miss having the whole clay doll, but he still had the business end…and that was what was important.
 
And now he'd have it whenever he wanted it. He considered lavishing his attention on it again, but he was too tired. In fact…strange…he didn't know when he had felt so drained.
 
He slipped into a dreamless sleep. If Kagome or someone else with strong spiritual powers had been there, they would have seen Jaken's aura being drawn off and absorbed by the object of the toad youkai's affection.
 
Kikyo's ass had begun to pulse.
 
 
 
A/N: Good ol' Jaken. At least he's not frustrated anymore. But what's going on with Kikyo's…nevermind. Guess you'll just have to read to find out. <grin>
 
As always, please read and review. Thanks!