InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Mother Miko's Instincts ❯ A Mother Miko's Instincts - Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A Mother Miko's Instincts - Chapter 6
By Majicman55
 
 
Sesshomaru sighed as Kagura bustled around their room getting ready for bed. How would he tell Rin she was getting another little brother or sister so soon? First Kagura had taken some of his time away from her, then Izayoi had followed soon after. Now she would have another sibling.
 
Kagura noted the faraway look in her mate's eyes as she snuggled up to him. “You seem thoughtful tonight.”
 
“It is nothing.”
 
Kagura frowned. “You are worried.” She drew back. “It's this new pup of ours.”
 
“No…and yes.”
 
“You said you were fine with this, Fluffy.”
 
Sesshomaru growled. “Don't call me…”
 
Kagura's delicate hand snaked under the covers till she found something to hold onto. A slightly glazed look began coming into Sesshomaru's eyes as she began a gentle stroking motion. “Now, tell me what's bothering you.”
 
Sesshomaru's eyes refocused on his mate. “It…it is Rin. This Sesshomaru is worried about how she'll react to having another brother or sister to share my attention.”
 
“My, my. We certainly think a lot of ourselves.” She kept stroking her mate under the covers. “What's this? Something hard among the fluffiness?”
 
“Hmm-mm?”
 
“Bet you didn't know that was one of the reasons I call you `Fluffy.'”
 
Sesshomaru growled a bit, but couldn't stay angry, all things considered.
 
Kagura chuckled. “It's because you start off so soft and fluffy, but then I find…”
 
Kagura's hand moved a little faster and gripped a little harder.
 
“…something hard among the fluffiness.” Kagura began slinking down under the covers.
 
“This Sesshomaru wants to know what you are doing.”
 
“Shhh,” came Kagura's voice from under the covers. “Kagome said I shouldn't talk with my mouth full.”
 
The Great Lord of the Western Lands' eyes glazed over as he felt something warm and wet engulf him. He thought, “If that miko thinks teaching Kagura this new trick is going to…”
 
Apparently Kagura's wind powers allowed her to create what felt like a miniature typhoon around his…Sesshomaru's eyes got big and became tinged with red before returning to their usual, golden color. Well…maybe he'd forgive the miko for all the trouble she had caused, just this once.
 
 
******************
 
 
“Couldn't this wait till morning, Myouga?” InuYasha's senses had detected the…activity…going on across the hall and he was impatient to be alone with his mate…and, judging from the way Kagome was fidgeting, she was getting a little impatient, too.
 
“This is important, master!”
 
Kagome settled beside the hanyou. “Spit it out.”
 
“Thank you, Kagome.” The flea youkai turned back to InuYasha. “There is a great collection of lesser youkai gathering around this castle, master.”
 
“Feh! You came here to waste my time with that?” InuYasha grumbled, “And why is a bunch of pests so important?”
 
“You don't understand, master! While it is true that, individually, none of these youkai are a threat; there hasn't been such a gathering since the creation of…Naraku.”
 
 
******************
 
 
Down in Jaken's quarters, the diminutive youkai was dead to the world. It would be hours before he awoke.
 
And so it was that he didn't notice all the lesser youkai that had entered his cave under the castle. He didn't observe them hovering over the disembodied ass resting on its “altar.” All these lesser youkai knew was that they had felt a calling and they had come to this place to answer it.
 
They stared at the object. This was the source of their summoning? What could it mean? They were about to return to their hills and forests when they felt another pulse.
 
“Join me,” it seemed to say. “Separately we are weak, but together we can be strong.”
 
The lesser youkai grumbled. Of course they liked the thought of being strong, but…
 
“Join me now!” There came another pulse, and the nearest of the lesser youkai were drawn back as they all tried to flee.
 
The nearest ones were drawn in. The lesser youkai were trying desperately to get away, but they were blocked as others, unaware of the danger, continued to crowd into Jaken's cave. And as Kikyo's butt absorbed youkai, it got stronger…drawing in yet more.
 
In just under a minute, a multitude was absorbed. Only Jaken was spared…and that only because his disappearance would raise questions.
 
A pulsing light filled the cave. Jaken slumbered on.
 
 
******************
 
 
InuYasha raised himself up a bit. “Did you feel that?”
 
“I sure did,” answered Kagome dreamily.
 
The couple had been concerned about Myouga's information, but hadn't let it stop them from enjoying each other's company (after dismissing the flea youkai, of course).
 
InuYasha looked worried. “It was as if thousands of lesser youkai were suddenly…absorbed.
 
Kagome giggled. “I've never heard it called that before, but I'd be delighted to absorb more of your lesser youkai anytime.”
 
“That's not what I meant. I felt…mmm-mmm-mmf.”
 
Kagome finally released InuYasha from the kiss. “I don't feel any immediate danger, InuYasha.” Kagome looked thoughtful for a moment. “There's definitely something there. It seems…somehow familiar…but I don't think there's an immediate danger.” She looked back into her mate's golden eyes. “Besides, as I said, I feel like absorbing some more of your `lesser youkai.'”
 
“But, Kagome…”
 
Kagome began grinding into InuYasha, who felt himself growing hard again inside her.
 
“Keh! I guess it can wait.”
 
 
******************
 
 
Down in Jaken's cave, the makeshift altar was now empty. As the imp continued to sleep, the disembodied butt floated out of his quarters and up into the castle proper. It roamed the halls as though looking for something.
 
Floating around a corner, it came into contact with two of the night guards who had just been relieved and were heading back to their quarters.
 
“What is that?”
 
It floated before them.
 
“It…it looks like…”
 
“Uhh.”
 
“What is it? It can't be what I…what does it look like to you?”
 
“It looks like…an ass.”
 
The guards looked at each other, then back at the floating object.
 
“Not bad-looking, either.”
 
The floating butt began to pulse with an angry red light.
 
The guard chuckled. “You know…if it had a case of sake, it would be the perfect woman.”
 
A blast of red light hit the guard dead on, smashing him into a wall.
 
The other guard stepped back and drew his katana. There was a long, but very quiet farting sound.
 
“A miasma!” The guard tried to hold his hands over his nose and mouth, but sank to his knees and fell forward. “Silent, but deadly,” he gasped, and then lost consciousness.
 
The pulsing stopped and the floating ass regarded the two sleeping youkai guards for a moment before moving on.
 
Finally it found what it was looking for. On one side of the hall was a door behind which were a certain youkai lord and his mate. Both their auras seemed familiar. Indeed, the female's aura attracted it for some odd reason, although it couldn't remember why.
 
Across the hall and behind the other door were the unmistakable auras of a hanyou and his mate. From underneath the door came an aura that exuded sex. This both excited and angered the creature till its own angry red pulse joined the combined aura of the hanyou and his miko mate.
 
A low, quiet, continuous rumble filled the hallway.
 
Inside Kagome and Inuyasha's room, Kagome paused from their lovemaking and scrunched up her nose. She looked at her mate accusingly. “Is that you?”
 
“Feh! I thought it was you, but didn't want to ask.”
 
“But if it's not you…”
 
“Quiet. I think I hear something outside.”
 
Out in the hallway, the rumbling stopped and the source floated quickly back the way it had come. It had just disappeared around the corner when InuYasha opened their door. Across the hall, The Great Lord of the Western Lands opened his door.
 
Sesshomaru sniffed. “This Sesshomaru thinks something crawled up his little brother's butt and died.”
 
“It ain't me!”
 
Kagura's voice could be heard from inside the room. “Close the door, Fluffy! It stinks out there!”
 
Sesshomaru backed into the room and closed the door. InuYasha could hear his muffled voice. “It was just InuYasha.”
 
“It wasn't me!”
 
 
******************
 
 
The floating ass managed to make it back to Jaken's quarters without further incident.
 
If hovered over the unconscious imp. The anger it had felt while outside InuYasha and Kagome's door had dissipated, but the excitement had not.
 
A red glow surrounded it and tendrils snaked to the unconscious imp. Jaken's aura became stronger again and he began to stir. Before he could wake entirely, the disembodied object of his affections floated back to its makeshift altar and settled in place to wait.
 
“What a strange dream,” thought Jaken. He looked down over his own body and noticed he had a rather substantial “tent.”
 
He looked over to his little altar and smirked. “Well, well. Time to take care of this.
 
 
******************
 
 
In another part of the castle, one off-duty guard awoke and shook his companion till he woke up, too.
 
“How are we going to report this?”
 
“We were attacked and knocked unconscious. We have to report it.”
 
“And how were we rendered unconscious?”
 
“You were slammed into the wall by a bright red light coming out of…I see what you mean.”
 
“And I was knocked out by a…miasma.”
 
“You mean, it…”
 
“I'm not reporting this.”
 
The guards looked at each other.
 
“We had too much sake.”
 
“Right. Wait. We didn't have any sake.”
 
“Shut up.”
 
 
 
A/N: Uh-oh. Looks like trouble. Guess I'll have to come up with a name for this “thing.” Any suggestions? <grin>
 
As always, please read and review. Thanks!