InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Mother Miko's Instincts ❯ A Mother Miko's Instincts Chapter 14 ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A Mother Miko's Instincts - Chapter 14
By Majicman55
 
 
Despite InuYasha's remonstrations that she should just let him “take the damn thing (the mirror),” and despite the miko's misgivings about letting her “son” be exposed to someone like Kanna (who used to creep her out almost as much as Kikyo), Kagome had insisted that they try the peaceful route with the mirror wielder.
 
So while Kagura, Kanna, Kagome and Miroku returned to Sesshomaru's camp outside his castle, InuYasha made his way back to the village to retrieve the kitsune.
 
Kagura consented to allow Miroku to ride with her on one of her feathers…although she insisted he sit in front. Kagome and Kanna rode on Kirara. To Kagome's chagrin, while Kanna had grown more animated and open, she had not developed the least sense of social decorum. In other words, she would ask any question at any time without any embarrassment on her own part.
 
Worse than that, she was like a child who had been kept from all knowledge of sex till she was about fifteen…and then suddenly discovered that there was such a thing and she was missing out.
 
“What's it like, Kagome?”
“What's what like, Kanna?”
 
“What's it like having that big…thing…sticking into you?”
 
“Umm…uhhhh…well-l-l-l-l,” Kagome stammered. “Didn't anyone ever talk to you about this?”
 
“You mean like Naraku?”
 
“Ohhh, that's right.” Kagome murmured, “Don't think I'd want to know what he'd tell you about sex.”
 
“You're right. You wouldn't want to know.”
 
Kagome stared at Kanna. “Naraku had se-?” The miko shook her head violently. “I don't want to know! I don't want to know! I don't want to know!”
 
“I'm sure you don't. Now, what's it like?”
 
“What's what…ohhh.” Kagome blushed. “It's private.”
 
Kanna looked down from Kirara. “This mirror I have. I would love to help you with it, but if it fell…”
 
Kagome resigned herself to having to talk. “Okay, okay. It's like nothing else I've ever experienced…especially since InuYasha is really big.”
 
“I could see that.”
 
Kagome blushed at the reminder that Kanna had been watching them. “Wh-When he's inside me, I feel full and complete…and when he pulls back out, I can't think of anything more than getting him back in again. I can't get close enough to him.” Kagome turned serious. “You have to think of sex as an expression of love, Kanna.”
 
“Love.”
 
“Yeah.”
 
“So when InuYasha was pounding into you over and over, all you were thinking was how much you love him?”
 
“Ummmm.”
 
“And that's what you were thinking about when he leaned down and took one of your nipples into his mouth, then moved to your other breast when he had your first nipple hard and pointy?”
 
“Uhhh.” Kagome found her breath becoming erratic as she thought about her mate's ministrations. She pulled her hands down when she realized she was fondling her own breasts.
 
“And love is all you were thinking of when InuYasha grabbed your ass with his clawed hands and pulled you up to him each time he drove hard and deep inside you…not quitting till he filled you with his...?”
 
“STOP!” Kagome was panting hard. “You really were watching, weren't you?”
 
“We played with ourselves while we watched you.”
 
“We?” Suddenly, Kagome heard a hiss from above her. She looked up to see Kagura gesturing wildly for Kanna to shut up. The miko's eyes narrowed at the wind witch, who gave up and shrugged her shoulders at Kagome.
 
Miroku looked first at Kagome, then back at Kagura. “What am I missing?”
 
Kagura flew a little further away from the miko.
 
“Okay,” Kagome hissed. “I love InuYasha…but it doesn't hurt that he's an incredible stud who can go all night, giving me orgasm after orgasm. Happy?”
 
Kagome turned to face Kanna. “What are you doing?”
 
Kanna pulled he hand out of her kimono. “I'm sorry. I was getting carried away remembering you two from last night.”
 
“You. You were…”
 
“Like you've never done it.”
 
Kagome blushed again. “Well, yeah. Before InuYasha and I were mates, sometimes I would…wait, why am I telling you this?”
 
“Don't stop. Keep talking.”
 
“Would you stop that?”
 
 
******************
 
 
InuYasha had detected the smoke from the village fires several minutes ago and now the village came into sight at the top of each of his ground-eating leaps. When he finally stopped his jumping to walk the last bit to the village, he took a deep sniff.
 
He was in luck! The kitsune was in the village, which meant probably he was at Kaede's. The hanyou checked the wind and approached the elder miko's hut from downwind.
 
InuYasha smiled. Sure enough, there was Shippo standing outside Kaede's hut. The kitsune was looking around as though he had detected a trace of InuYasha's scent, but wasn't completely sure yet. InuYasha smirked. The hanyou jumped silently to the roof of Kaede's hut and crept just as silently till he was poised overtop of the kitsune who was still busily scanning the horizon.
 
“SHIPPO!”
 
“GAH!”
 
The startled kitsune jumped straight up, bounced his head off InuYasha's closed fist, and rebounded to the ground.
 
<THUMP…POOF…KA-THUMP>
 
“Don't do that!”
 
InuYasha noticed that what he had been suspecting was true. “Lost your concentration, huh, Shippo?”
 
“What? EEP!” There was a “poof” and Shippo changed back into his small form…then another poof and he changed back into his larger form, which brought the top of his head up to the hanyou's chest.
 
“Thought so.”
 
Shippo looked dejected. “How long have you known?”
 
“Since your smell changed when you took baths with the girls.”
 
“Oh, mannnn. They're such babes! Can you blame me?” Shippo suddenly clamped his hands over his mouth as he realized he had just called InuYasha's mate a “babe.”
 
InuYasha growled at him, then laughed. “It's a good thing Kagome and I see you as our son, or I might o' had to kill ya.”
 
“Uhh…yeah…heheh.”
 
“So this is your true size now?”
 
“Yeah.”
 
“Voice done changin'?”
 
“Yeah…except when I'm startled like that.” Shippo glowered at InuYasha. “I wish Kagome would still sit you.”
 
“Sorry, runt. Not gonna happen.” InuYasha turned serious. “Would you like to see Kagome?”
 
“Oh boy! I sure would! Is she here?”
 
“She should be reaching Sesshomaru's castle about now. We need your help.”
 
“My help?” Shippo started grinning as he imagined himself in a position of power over InuYasha. “Wait, this is about Rin, isn't it?”
 
“Yeah.”
 
“What can I do to help?” The kitsune looked down at himself. “I may not be a little kid anymore, but I'm no full-grown youkai yet.”
 
“It ain't about fightin', kid.”
 
“What is it, then?”
 
“It's about Kanna's mirror…and Kanna.”
 
“What about Kanna?”
 
“She's got the hots for ya.”
 
“……”
 
 
******************
 
 
After a quick visit to Sango to let her know Miroku was okay and what the plan was so far, InuYasha and Shippo started on their way to Sesshomaru's castle.
 
“But, InuYasha,” said Shippo, “the Kanna I remember was creepy. How'd you find her, anyway?”
 
InuYasha turned almost as red as his haori. “She was still at Naraku's old castle. She was spending her time there watching…never mind what she was doing. Kagura found her.”
 
“She's still creepy, isn't she?”
 
“She's grown, Shippo. She's starting to look like a woman.”
 
“She's…still…creepy. Isn't she?”
 
“Look. All ya gotta do is show her a good time. Take her to a village or two…maybe a festival. Make her happy. She'll let us use her mirror to help Rin.”
 
“Still…creepy!”
 
“It'll make Kagome happy.”
 
“Damn it.”
 
“She doesn't need to learn about you and the baths.”
 
“I'm in.”
 
 
******************
 
 
When Kagome, Kanna, Kagura and Miroku reached Sesshomaru outside his castle; the Great Lord of the Western Lands was in a foul mood. At least he hadn't lost any more of his youkai to Oshirimaru. That was something. But the beast in his castle had taunted him by allowing Rin's voice to be carried to him in the wind.
 
“It's dark in here, Lord Sesshomaru!”
 
“I'm so scared, Lord Sesshomaru!”
 
“It stinks in here, Lord Sesshomaru!”
 
There had been a lot of grumbling by Oshirimaru after that last remark and the Great Lord of the Western Lands had grown anxious over the fate of his Rin.
 
“So you are Sesshomaru.”
 
The Great Lord of the Western Lands looked down at the slight girl before him. He was barely acquainted with kanna, and this girl looked too big to be her.
 
“I can see some of what my sister sees in you. When did you get your arm back? Are you as big as InuYasha? Do you make my sister scream the way InuYasha makes Kagome scream? I'll have to watch you.”
 
“This Sesshomaru would like to know who this kid belongs to and why they don't retrieve her before this Sesshomaru kills her.”
 
Both Kagome and Kagura grabbed Kanna and dragged her out of Sesshomaru's immediate presence.
 
Kagura returned to her mate's side. “Forgive her, Lord Sesshomaru. She is only now waking up as an adult and the process is so fast that she doesn't know what she's doing.”
 
“She has agreed to help us with her mirror,” said Kagome, “if we provide her with an introduction to Shippo.”
 
“The kitsune?” asked Sesshomaru.
 
“I like him. He's cute,” said Kanna.
 
Kagome grimaced. “Frankly, I'm a little worried.”
 
Kanna just smiled.
 
 
******************
 
 
“Are we there yet?” asked Shippo.
 
“Almost there,” answered the hanyou. “Oh, one more thing.”
 
“Yes?”
 
“She's a bit of a pervert.”
 
“You let her meet Miroku, didn't you?”
 
“No. Actually, she got that way on her own.”
 
 
******************
 
 
“We're here.”
 
InuYasha and Shippo emerged from the treeline and walked into Sesshomaru's camp to join the others.
 
“This…is Shippo?” said Kagome. The top of the kitsune's head came up to her shoulders.
 
“Hi, mom.”
 
“Is this some kind of kitsune illusion?”
 
“Oi. The runt's been disguising himself to keep looking like a kid.”
 
Kagome turned from InuYasha to Shippo. “Is this true?”
 
Shippo gulped.
 
Kagome turned back to her mate. “And how long has this been going on?” She turned to her adoptive son. “Shippo?”
 
But Shippo was staring at Kanna. “And who is this?”
 
Kagome sighed. “Shippo, this is Kanna. Kanna, this is Shippo.”
 
“Wow. He's even hotter than I remember,” declared Kanna.
 
“K-Kanna?” Shippo looked more than a little nervous.
 
Kanna handed Kagome her mirror, then slipped her arm into Shippo's. “Come on, fox. We need to…talk.”
 
Shippo's voice cracked. “M-Mom?”
 
 
 
A/N: Kanna got her introduction to Shippo. Sheesh! What did you think I was going to do? Leave them as little kids? Oh, come on! Still, how is Kagome going to react to Kanna latching onto her adoptive son? And how will Shippo react? And what about Rin? How might she play into all of this?
 
As always, please read and review. And, as always reviews = inspiration to write new chapters. <grin> Thanks!