InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Mother Miko's Instincts ❯ A Mother Miko's Instincts Chapter 16 ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A Mother Miko's Instincts - Chapter 16
By Majicman55
 
 
Kagome hugged her knees and stared into the fire.
 
She couldn't believe she had done it. She couldn't believe that not only had she let Shippo, her Shippo, be snared by Kanna…she had actually helped.
 
What had gotten into her?
 
Suddenly her neck tingled, sending small waves of pleasure through her. She smiled as InuYasha sat down beside her, still stroking his own mating mark. “Hi.”
 
InuYasha smiled as his mate rested her head on his shoulder. “You looked like you needed cheering up.”
 
Kagome reached up with one hand and absent-mindedly played with one of her mate's ears. “I guess I'm feeling guilty.”
 
“Feh. Why?”
 
“He's so young, and I…”
 
“Stop it. You keep forgetting that we're not in your time. Here, people marry young and have pups young. And that applies to a lot of youkai, too.”
 
“But Shippo's…”
 
“I keep tellin' you, Shippo's not as young as you think. And lots of youkai look the same for a long time and then change, like, all of a sudden.”
 
“You mean, like a growth spurt?”
 
“Feh. Yeah, I guess you could call it that.” InuYasha smiled. “And watching you and Sango kind o' pushed things along, if you know what I mean.”
 
“Huh?”
 
“The more he watched you and Sango, the more things…developed.”
 
“Oh.”
 
“Sort of like how watching us helped Kanna.”
 
“Oh.” Kagome stared at InuYasha for a moment and then turned to stare at Shippo as he slept on the other side of the fire, a stupid grin on his face. “You know, I've got a lot more I could show that girl.”
 
“Oi, I thought you were all embarrassed.”
 
“Shut up.”
 
Kagome looked around till she found Kanna. The girl was sitting against a tree, staring into her mirror. Kagome circled around and approached the mirror wielder from behind, looking over Kanna's shoulder as she squatted beside her. “Whatcha watchin'?”
 
Kanna tilted the mirror so Kagome could see it clearly. The miko flushed as she watched an extreme close up of a rapidly moving tongue laving…the image pulled back…Kagura's…
 
Kagome gulped, turned away for a moment and then found herself looking back.
 
“Oi, whatcha lookin' at?”
 
Still looking at the mirror, Kagome gestured for InuYasha to come and look. “You can always learn something new, InuYasha.”
 
“Feh.” The hanyou crouched down on the other side of Kanna to look at her mirror. “So what do you want me to…Feh! Feh! Feh! That's my brother! That's my brother doing that!”
 
“InuYasha! Shhhhh.”
 
“You showed me my brother…doing that? InuYasha began sputtering and spitting as if trying to clear a bad taste out of his mouth. “Ackackackackack.”
 
“Kagura seems to like it,” said Kanna. “Kagome? Do you think I can get Shippo to do that?”
 
Kagome blushed a little as she looked back at Kanna. “I take it you liked what you two did earlier.”
 
“Oh yes.” Kanna smiled. “He's really well endowed, you know.”
 
“More than I wanted to know,” mused Kagome. “Well, you just turn that mirror on us in a few minutes and I'll show you not only how to get him to do it, but also how to make him beg to do it.”
 
“Really?”
 
Kagome got up, walked around and took InuYasha's arm. “Come on, dog boy.”
 
“Oi, I thought you embarrassed so easily.”
 
“Come on…before I lose my nerve.”
 
“I thought I was gonna lose my dinner a minute ago.”
 
“Mood killer.”
 
InuYasha snatched Kagome up bridal style and began racing to find a spot with some privacy. He smiled as he smelled first Kagome's adrenalin rush, then her mounting arousal, then her surprise as she realized he had picked the same hot spring Kanna and Shippo had used earlier. She started to protest as he set her down, but quieted when he sealed her lips with a kiss.
 
“In-InuYasha,” said Kagome, trying to catch her breath. “This place.”
 
“You said you wanted to show her what to do. Might as well show her what she can do here, where you know she'll take him.” InuYasha stepped away from his mate and walked the few steps to the bank of the hot spring. “Besides, I feel like a swim.”
 
Kagome watched as her mate stripped in the moonlight. InuYasha teased her by always facing away from her as he stripped.
 
“Turn around, I wanna see,” Kagome joked.
 
“Then come join me.” InuYasha waded into the spring till the water was up to his stomach. “The water's fine.”
 
Kagome giggled and was out of her clothes in a flash. She waded out to her mate and stood before him. “Hi.”
 
“Hi.”
 
“So you just want to swim?”
 
“I didn't say that.”
 
 
******************
 
 
Back at camp, Kanna turned her mirror on Kagome and InuYasha.
 
There was InuYasha, and he had the strangest look on his face. Kanna was puzzled. Where was Kagome?
 
Suddenly there was a splash as Kagome rose out of the water in front of her mate. The miko had a big smile on her face and smiled more when InuYasha stopped shuddering and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her in for a long kiss.
 
Realization dawned on Kanna. “She was…interesting.” Kanna glanced quickly at Shippo and then back at the mirror, smiling.
 
Kagome was pushing her mate back so that he was finally on his back at the edge of the hot spring. She climbed up his body till she reached his neck and started paying close attention to his mating mark there. Kanna looked closer with her mirror and read the Kanji symbols there. “Savior of My Manhood?” That was different. From the looks of things, InuYasha wasn't having any problems with his manhood now.
 
Kanna watched as Kagome slowly made her way back down her mate's body. She watched as the miko paused at the hanyou's nipples, sucking and nipping them. She kissed her way lower and lower. What was she doing? She was getting closer to his…
 
Kanna watched as she hovered over his member. It looked like she was blowing warm air on it…and it was twitching as she did so.
 
Kanna watched as the miko gave the tip several little licks. “Wait, she's not going to…” Kanna relaxed as the miko smiled and moved to kiss the inside of InuYasha's thighs.
 
InuYasha didn't relax though. He looked like he was almost begging. In fact, he was begging. His mate looked up into his eyes, smiled and, keeping eye contact, moved back up till her open mouth was poised right over his…WHOA!”
 
Kanna stared at the mirror. Was that her imagination or were there small flashes of aura coming off Kagome and InuYasha? Kanna couldn't take her eyes off the mirror as first Kagome brought InuYasha to completion, then InuYasha turned the tables and used his mouth to bring Kagome to a screaming…
 
Kanna quickly turned off the mirror's sound. “Those two are loud,” she thought. It wasn't more than a few minutes later that they were at it again. There were those flashes again, and they seemed to be magnified by the mirror. Kanna squirmed. She had expected to feel what Kagome called “horny,” but this was even more powerful than when she had watched them from Naraku's old castle.
 
Kanna loosened her kimono which had begun feeling very tight. She watched as the two lovers coupled over and over. She actually found herself having mild orgasms along with the miko and her hanyou, but they just made her hornier.
 
She kept stealing glances towards Shippo.
 
 
******************
 
 
“You really should pull that closed.”
 
Kanna woke up to find Kagome standing over her. It was just getting light out. Birds sang. The miko smiled cheerfully.
 
The mirror wielder climbed to her feet and tried to pull her kimono closed. “It...it doesn't seem to fit right.”
 
Kagome looked at Kanna closely as InuYasha came up to stand beside her. “I think she's grown again, InuYasha.”
 
“Oi. As I said, sometimes all it takes is a little stimulation, and some youkai grow real fast.”
 
“Right.”
 
“I think I have grown,” said Kanna.
 
Both Kagome and InuYasha looked back at Kanna, who stood before them holding her kimono open.
 
“Oi.”
 
“Ulp! InuYasha! Look away!”
 
InuYasha “hmpf'ed” and looked away as Kagome stepped up to Kanna and closed her kimono around her as best she could.
 
“We've gotta find a bigger kimono for you.” Kagome looked to her mate. “Find Kanna a bigger kimono. Now.”
 
“I think my hips are bigger, too.”
 
“I'm sure they are.”
 
“That was quite stimulating last night, Kagome,” said Kanna.
 
Kagome stepped back to look at Kanna. The girl had grown in height as well and the top of her head now came to Kagome's nose…not that Kagome was that tall to begin with. Kanna's hips were bigger. And, kami, she had cleavage.
 
“K-Kanna?”
 
“Uh-oh,” thought Kagome. Shippo was awake and was standing beside Kagome, staring at Kanna.
 
“Is that you, Kanna?”
 
“Yeah. When I watch Kagome and InuYasha with my mirror, it does this to me.” Kanna threw her kimono open again.
 
Kagome gasped and tried to cover Shippo's eyes with her hands. Shippo jumped to the side and glowered at Kagome. The kitsune turned back to Kanna who had closed her kimono. Shippo really glowered at his mother, then.
 
“It does that to me, too,” he murmured.
 
Kanna looked at Shippo strangely. “You don't have a mirror.”
 
“Yeah, but I've watch…oops.”
 
Kagome did a double take and glared at Shippo. She screamed, “Does everyone want to watch InuYasha and I make love?”
 
Kagome “eeped” and looked around the camp. If anyone still had been asleep, they weren't now. Miroku had levered himself up on one arm and was grinning ear to ear.
 
“Is that an offer, Kagome-sama?”
 
 
******************
 
 
Following a rather awkward breakfast and after finding Kanna a larger kimono (given to her by Kagura, who smiled when she heard the circumstances), Kagome took Kanna aside to answer any questions she had and to get some more lessons on using the mirror. The two girls packed some food and left to find some privacy…oddly enough at the same hot spring.
 
At first InuYasha stayed close enough to both guard the two and to hear their conversation. After several minutes of intense blushing, the hanyou moved far enough away that he couldn't hear them, but stayed closed enough to reach them quickly in case of trouble.
 
By the time the two girls returned, it was dusk. Kagome rejoined InuYasha to inform him of what she had learned, while Kanna asked Shippo if he wanted to “go swimming” again.
 
Shippo looked at his “mother” to ask permission. Kagome, although still feeling a little guilty about the whole thing, nodded her okay and the couple quickly disappeared through the treeline.
 
“Is it my imagination, or does Shippo look taller to you, too?”
 
“Keh. Yeah, he's taller.” InuYasha sniffed in the couple's direction as they left. “Apparently, she's developed a lot more, too.” The hanyou smirked. “That was your influence.”
 
“She's got quite a figure now.”
 
“More than that.”
 
“Huh?”
 
InuYasha changed the subject. “Oi, can you use the mirror yet?”
 
“I think so. I think I've got the basics, anyway.” Kagome turned the mirror around in her hands. Kanna had given it to her for safe-keeping.
 
There was a commotion from the direction of Sesshomaru's castle.
 
“Good, `cause I think we might need it. Get on!”
 
Kagome got on InuYasha's back and the hanyou hurried to join his brother. “Say, InuYasha.”
 
“Yeah?”
 
“What did you mean when you said Kanna had developed more than a figure?”
 
“Feh. She's in heat.”
 
“WHAT?”
 
 
 
A/N: Poor Shippo. Life's really rushing up at him, isn't it? At least Kagome knows how to use the mirror now. Can she rescue Rin's soul? Perhaps, but wasn't Oshirimaru planning something really evil?
 
As always, please read and review. And, as always reviews = inspiration to write new chapters. <grin> Thanks!