InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Mother Miko's Instincts ❯ A Mother Miko's Instincts Chapter 20 ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A Mother Miko's Instincts - Chapter 20
By Majicman55
 
 
As InuYasha, Kagome, Sesshomaru, Kagura and Miroku confronted the “reincarnation” of Naraku, a strange thing began to happen. Kagome noticed it first, followed by Miroku. It was the monk who spoke first.
 
“Lady Kagome, do you feel that?”
 
Kagome nodded “yes” as she stared at the aberration before them. “Their auras,” said the miko.
 
“Yes,” answered Miroku. “Their auras are canceling each other out. I talked with Kaede about this once.”
 
“Oi, monk. Spit it out,” demanded InuYasha.
 
“This Sesshomaru would like to know, too.”
 
Kagura floated down. “Yo. What's with the Naraku wannabe?”
 
Flashes of color surrounded Naraku/Oshirimaru. Tentacles jerked in all directions as if someone were prodding them with a burning brand.
 
Miroku continued, “I had wondered why Lady Kagome hadn't lost her powers when she and InuYasha mated. According to everything I had been taught, this should have happened.”
 
“Oi. Kagome's special.”
 
Kagome glanced from the spectacle to her mate and gave him a little squeeze as she did so.
 
“Indeed,” said Miroku. “Our Kagome truly is special.”
 
The miko blushed and turned back to observe the war of the auras.
 
“Go on,” commanded the Great Lord of the Western Lands.
 
“Kaede's theory was that, although a miko who loses her `purity' normally loses her powers, Kagome's `purity' was her pure love for InuYasha and, therefore, when InuYasha and Kagome - ahem - consummated their love, Kagome's miko powers weren't cancelled out. Instead, they got stronger.” Miroku paused. “Anyway, that's Kaede's theory.”
 
“And yours is?”
 
“Personally, I think the kamis just like to watch InuYasha and Kagome have…”
 
<BOOOOMMM>
 
“…sex.” Miroku looked nervously at the charred spot in the ground beside him. He glanced upwards where there was a lone thunderhead in an otherwise blue sky.
 
“This Sesshomaru suggests you not go there again.” The Great Lord of the Western Lands joined everyone else in inching away from the now rather nervous monk.
 
Kagome, who had been embarrassed enough to interrupted her observation of Naraku/Oshirimaru to start an in-depth study of her shoes, also inched away from Miroku.
 
“Oi, Miroku,” called out InuYasha from a safe distance. “So what does this all have to do with that thing?”
 
“Oh, umm…given Kagome's pure love of you under the virtuous and ever-patient eyes of the kamis…”
 
Miroku looked up and sighed in relief as the thunderhead stopped looking angry and began to dissipate.
 
“…and given the anything but pure love Naraku had for Kikyo and what he must have just done to her…”
 
Everyone got a case of the willies. “Ewwwww.”
 
Miroku's shoulders trembled once more before he got a hold of himself. “…and given that this Naraku, which we're not quite sure if it's the real Naraku, and this Oshirimaru, which is nothing more than Kikyo's ass, as attractive as it is…” The monk's hands clenched and unclenched in a squeezing motion as he said this.
 
“Oi. Get on with it already.”
 
“Of course, InuYasha.” Miroku placed his hands behind his back and continued. “…it seems that they are in the process of canceling out each other's powers. I believe that before long, the creature before us will be either very weak or completely without power.”
 
“No! It cannot be! I am Naraku!”
 
InuYasha looked straight into the creature's eyes. “Keh! I knew Naraku…and you ain't no Naraku.”
 
“I…will…destroy you!”
 
 
******************
 
 
Kagome brought her fist up to her mouth and coughed.
 
“Cough-loser-cough.”
 
The Great Lord of the Western Lands arched one eyebrow. “What was that, miko?”
 
“Don't worry about it.” Kagome smiled. “He…it…is getting weaker by the minute.”
 
“I felt it, too.” Sesshomaru turned back to the creature. “This Sesshomaru will destroy you now.”
 
“No! You will not! I, Naraku, choose to withdraw…”
 
“Oi! You should have withdrawn earlier!”
 
“…and I will return later at a time of my choosing.”
 
Naraku/Oshirimaru began rising into the air as Oshirimaru released a miasma around both of them.
 
“Kagura?” said Sesshomaru.
 
Kagura began unfolding her fan, but Kagome reached over and pushed the weapon down. “No. You can blow away the smell, but let that thing get a little higher.”
 
“Huh?”
 
The creature continued to rise slowly.
 
Kagome smiled. “I had thought Oshirimaru would take the souls of Akamaru, Midoriko and Aoimaru…just as she took Rin's soul, and that she would leave their bodies. That is why I insisted that Sesshomaru come with his sword right away. I wanted him to help keep their bodies alive till we could recover their souls. But, perhaps because our kids are part youkai, Oshirimaru absorbed them the same way she absorbed Sesshomaru's youkai.”
 
“Oi! It's gettin' away!”
 
“No, it's not, InuYasha,” answered Kagome.
 
“Just what are you up to?” asked Kagura. The wind witch was remembering why she liked and admired the miko so much.
 
Kagome smiled. “Well, you remember how Kikyo had a tendency to acquire the characteristics of the souls she absorbed?”
 
“How could I forget?” said Kagura.
 
“She absorbed the kids.”
 
“Yesss-s-s-s?”
 
“She also absorbed their subjugation spells…”
 
Kagura broke into a huge grin. “You mean?”
 
Kagome looked up to the escaping creature and called out all three names of each of the children.
 
The creature abruptly stopped rising. It seemed to strain upwards for the briefest moment. A look of extreme shock appeared on its face just before it plummeted, head first, to earth…creating a rather large crater in the ground at Kagome's feet.
 
“Oi.”
 
Sesshomaru looked into the crater. “Fascinating.”
 
Kagome giggled. “Isn't it?”
 
The creature was buried up to its ass. Of course, being upside down, the Naraku part of it was seriously inconvenienced. A few of the tentacles continued to wave weakly.
 
Kagome looked serious when she noticed the subjugation spell was beginning to wear off. She called out all three names of each child a few more times till the creature was firmly wedged.
 
“Oi. I never thought I'd feel sorry for that bastard.”
 
“Don't you forget…that creature has our kids.”
 
“Do it again.”
 
“No, I think that's enough,” said Kagome as she got out Kanna's mirror. The mirror began to glow as she pointed it towards the half buried creature and began to concentrate.
 
Everyone looked over her shoulder as she tried to concentrate. An image began to solidify in the mirror.
 
“Yo, isn't that Shippo?”
 
“Feh! And Kanna, too.”
 
“This Sesshomaru has never seen that position before.”
 
“Lady Kagome, shouldn't you be concentrating on the task at hand?”
 
“Kyaaaaaaa!” Kagome blushed furiously. “First of all, I taught Kanna that. Secondly, being so close to our kids, I couldn't help thinking of our adopted son.” Kagome glared at everyone. “Now, back off!”
 
The miko went back to concentrating on the mirror and slowly an image of the half buried creature solidified within it. Kagome concentrated harder and, there in the mirror, in front of all of them, were three colored spheres - red, green and blue - seemingly floating inside the creature.
 
“Those are our pups, InuYasha. Now I must try to pull them out.” As Kagome concentrated harder, the mirror began to glow again…as did the half buried creature. The three spheres of light began to move towards their exit point, but something prevented their egress.
 
“Feh. What's wrong?”
 
Kagome looked flush and was panting. “She's such a tight ass, InuYasha. Our babies can't get out!”
 
 
******************
 
 
Miroku stepped forward. “Is there anything this humble monk can do to help?”
 
“Feh. Put your hands down, bouzu. I don't think massaging that ass is gonna help.”
 
“I am so misunderstood.”
 
Oddly enough, as though the Oshirimaru part of the creature had heard and liked the idea of being massaged by Miroku, the ass did relax a bit and…
 
<POP>
 
There was a swirl of motion as millions of particles reassembled themselves into InuYasha and Kagome's first-born. “Mama!”
 
Kagome clapped her hands in delight and picked Akamaru up for a big hug. “Mama missed you!”
 
Akamaru pointed back to the ass. “Stinky.”
 
“I know, baby. Now I have to get the others out.”
 
“Yes.”
 
Kagome concentrated on Kanna's mirror again, but no matter how hard she tried, nothing would come out. Finally, in exasperation, she called her mate aside. “InuYasha? I want you to reach inside that thing and pull out our children.”
 
“Keh. All that time you wanted me to have nothing to do with her and now you want me to stick my hand up her ass?” InuYasha stiffened. “I ain't doin' it.”
 
Kagome glared at her mate and then called Sesshomaru over to join them. “Lord Sesshomaru.”
 
“Yes, miko?”
 
Kagome began to blush again. “This is…difficult…to ask, but is there something you use to help when you're not…regular?”
 
“Hn?”
 
“When you're having trouble going!”
 
“This Sesshomaru goes wherever he wants, when he wants.”
 
InuYasha finally figured out where Kagome was going with this. “Oi. I think she's talking about when you have to crap.”
 
Sesshomaru stared at Kagome. “Why are you asking this Sesshomaru?”
 
“Because if anyone here looks like he gets constipated…”
 
“InuYasha!” Kagome glared at her mate and then turned to the Great Lord of the Western Lands. “I just thought that since you're older, you might no more about this sort of thing.”
 
Sesshomaru rubbed his chin thoughtfully. “There is an oily mixture that is said to help.”
 
“Can you get it for me?”
 
“How much would you need?”
 
Kagome glanced back to Naraku/Oshirimaru. “All you can get.”
 
 
******************
 
 
A few hours later, Sesshomaru returned with Ah-Un. The two-headed dragon youkai was carrying two casks of the oily stuff strapped to his back.
 
“Oi. Where'd you get that?”
 
“This Sesshomaru had it at his castle.”
 
“Knew it.”
 
Kagome glared at her mate before turning to his brother. “And you brought a way to administer it?”
 
The Great Lord of the Western Lands held up some materials that consisted of a large animal bladder with tubing attached to it. “My smith made this from your description.”
 
“Ewwww. I guess it will do. Bring it over.”
 
The group approached the half buried creature.
 
“Are you sure this is safe, Kagome?” asked InuYasha.
 
“It's very weak now, InuYasha,” said Miroku, “and as we speak, it grows weaker yet.”
 
“Please fill the bag, Sesshomaru,” said Kagome. “Then bring it here.”
 
The Great Lord of the Western Lands filled the bladder and tied the open end shut so that squeezing the bladder would force the oily mixture out through the tube.
 
“Miroku?” said Kagome. “See if you can loosen it up.”
 
The monk raised one eyebrow, but stepped forward and began stroking the ass. Slowly Oshirimaru began to relax and Kagome fsaw her chance. In one swift move, the miko plunged the tube deep.
 
“Now, squeeze, InuYasha!”
 
“Feh.”
 
The hanyou stepped forward and squeezed the bladder hard. So hard, in fact, that the entire contents rushed inside in one shot.
 
“Oi. Where'd it all go?” The hanyou made a move to withdraw the syringe, but Kagome stopped him.
 
“Leave it in place, InuYasha.” She turned to Sesshomaru. “Untie the top and fill it where it is.”
 
Sesshomaru shrugged and did as Kagome bade. In this way, the full contents of one of the two casks were injected into Oshirimaru. The result was a sort of continuous, low rumbling…but nothing emerged.
 
“There's something I'm doing wrong,” mumbled Kagome.
 
“If this Sesshomaru could suggest…”
 
“Yes?”
 
“The mixture works best when heated.”
 
“Oh. Yeah. We didn't heat it.” Kagome looked dejected. “But how could we heat it now?”
 
“You told this Sesshomaru how you `baked' the undead miko with the heat of your and InuYasha's…passion. Perhaps you two could heat things up again.”
 
Kagome was bright red.
 
“It is for your pups.”
 
Kagome was still bright red, but was starting to look determined. “InuYasha?”
 
“Feh. Always having to come to the rescue.”
 
Miroku looked up.
 
Small, happy-looking white clouds were gathering overhead.
 
 
 
A/N: What's this? The kamis are pervs, too? At least Kagome and InuYasha have gotten one kid back, but can they retrieve the rest?
 
As always, please read and review. And, as always reviews = inspiration to write new chapters. Thanks!