InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Mother Miko's Instincts ❯ A Mother Miko's Instincts Chapter 21 ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A Mother Miko's Instincts - Chapter 21
By Majicman55
 
 
“This had better be good, Miroku,” said Sango as she climbed down off Kirara. The fire cat had flown all the way to Kaede's village and back in record time in order to retrieve the taijiya. “Finding a sitter for Akira on short notice wasn't easy.” Sango looked sternly at her husband. “Now, since we agreed that it was too dangerous for me to come along while I'm pregnant, you've got some explaining to do.”
 
Miroku glanced over at InuYasha and Kagome and pulled his wife aside. After filling Sango in on what had happened so far (less certain personal details), he outlined what would be happening between the miko and the hanyou that night.
 
The taijiya looked wide-eyed at her mate. “You're serious.” She glanced over at InuYasha and Kagome. “Tonight?”
 
Miroku nodded. “Yes, my dear Sango. Tonight.” The monk leaned closer to his wife and whispered, “There's even a possibility they'll take the suppression charms out of their hair.”
 
Sango's eyes got even bigger. Her knees got weak and she leaned into Miroku. “Thank you,” she whispered. “Thank you for sending Kirara after me.” But then the taijiya got worried. “What if it's dangerous, Miroku? What if it's dangerous for our child?”
 
“It's not dangerous.”
 
Both Sango and Miroku nearly jumped out of their skins. Neither of them had heard Kagome and InuYasha walk up beside them.
 
Kagome continued, “Doctors in my time know that not only is it not dangerous, but it's quite healthy…at least until very late in the pregnancy…and even then…”
 
“Kagome,” interrupted Sango. “How did you know we were talking about…ah…ummm?” The taijiya was blushing furiously.
 
“Easy,” said the hanyou as he pointed to his nose. “I could smell Sango's arousal. Hell, even Kagome could smell it.”
 
“That's right. My senses are heightened now.” Kagome looked Sango in the eyes and smiled. She turned to face both of them and grinned. “We'll try to put on a good show for you.”
 
Sango was feeling a little guilty. Of course she had been worried for InuYasha and Kagome's two children who remained trapped within Oshirimaru, but she suddenly felt like a horny teenager whose only thoughts were about sex. “I'm sorry, Kagome. It's just that…”
 
Kagome put her hand on Sango's shoulder and leaned close for a conspiratorial whisper. “Just make it a night he'll always remember.”
 
The girls stared each other in the eyes till one, then both, broke out in a fit of giggling.
 
“What are they up to, InuYasha,” asked the monk.
 
“Feh. You don't wanna know.” The hanyou turned away, grinning.
 
 
******************
 
 
“Is all in readiness, little brother?” asked the Great Lord of the Western Lands.
 
“Keh. You just give us some privacy,” snorted the hanyou. “Kagome doesn't want you guys watchin' us.”
 
“Kagura asked if she could hold Kanna's mirror for Kagome. You will have no need of it and you wouldn't want to break the thing.”
 
“I guess we wouldn't, so…wait a second.” InuYasha eyed Sesshomaru suspiciously. “Kagura and Kanna are sisters. Kagura wouldn't know how to use the mirror for spying, would she?”
 
“Dear brother, how could you think that Kagura and this Sesshomaru would be so perverse as to watch you and your mate…”
 
“Forget it! You're bein' extra nice for a reason, and I don't like the reason!”
 
“Did you get it yet?” came Kagura's voice from above.
 
“He won't give it to this Sesshomaru.”
 
“Damn.”
 
 
******************
 
 
Night was falling rapidly. Kirara had flown back to the castle with Akamaru both for the child's welfare and for her own. Kirara didn't have a mate and close proximity to Kagome and InuYasha that night would have been hard on her.
 
To give each couple privacy, a series of simple huts had been built. Really no more than a couple of walls and a roof, the structures were closer to lean-to's than huts, but they would give everyone on hand some degree of isolation. Of course, Kagome and InuYasha's hut was within a few feet of the half buried Naraku/Oshirimaru creature.
 
A continuous low rumble was still coming from within Oshirimaru.
 
Finally it was getting dark. InuYasha hadn't felt the need to wait, but he did in deference to his mate's feelings. “Are you ready for this, koi?” asked InuYasha. The hanyou had stripped and had laid his clothes on the ground to form a makeshift futon.
 
“It looks like you're ready.”
 
InuYasha looked down, then at his mate. “Oi. I forgot you could see in the dark now.”
 
“You're to blame for that.”
 
InuYasha stroked his mating mark and watched as his mate responded. “You complaining?”
 
Kagome shivered and stroked her own mating mark. “Wouldn't dream of it.” She giggled as her mate stopped and trembled with desire. “You see? Two can play that game.”
 
“And you play it well.”
 
“Flattery will get you everywhere.”
 
“It will, huh?” InuYasha smiled as he slid the kimono Kagome was wearing off her shoulders. The hanyou rather looked forward to slicing off his mate's undergarments, but he was in for a surprise. “You're not wearing anything underneath.”
 
“That's right.”
 
As the kimono slipped off, an overwhelming scent hit the hanyou. “I thought you were nervous about this.”
 
“A little, but I also want our pups back.”
 
“Oh, I see. So you're only doin' this `cause…”
 
“Shut up and kiss me.”
 
 
******************
 
 
From within Miroku and Sango's hut, a rapping could be heard.
 
“What are you doing, my dear Sango? Everything went black, and now I wake to find you pounding stakes into the ground.” Miroku tried to move, only to find that the stake Sango was then pounding into the ground was the last one needed to make him completely helpless.
 
“If you will notice, monk…”
 
“Monk? I thought we were past that, my dear Sango.”
 
Sango smirked in the darkness. “As I started to say…if you will notice…monk…you are completely naked.”
 
“It does feel a little chilly, but since I cannot see, how can I know you're telling the truth?”
 
Momentarily, a certain part of the monk felt much warmer…and wetter. Miroku gasped. “I believe you!”
 
“You have left me back at the village for too long, my dear husband,” Sango said seductively. The taijiya's lips were now inches from the monk's ears. “Tonight I will make up for lost time.” Her lips trailed down the side of his neck and kept going till she was kissing his chest. “Kagome said to make this a night you'd remember.” Sango nibbled one of Miroku's nipples as she reached to hold his manhood and began a slow stroking. “You will remember this night.”
 
Miroku gulped.
 
 
******************
 
 
“These humans.” Sesshomaru shook his head. “You know, Kagura. I think that taijiya has tied the monk down. I don't know what she sees in him.”
 
“I do,” murmured Kagura.”
 
“What was that?”
 
Kagura giggled. “I saw him.”
 
Sesshomaru arched one eyebrow. “Indeed.”
 
“Take it easy,” said Kagura. “His clothes rode up in his sleep. He doesn't even know I saw him.”
 
The Great Lord of the Western Lands merely “hmpf'ed.”
 
“He's quite well endowed.”
 
In a flash, Kagura found herself pinned to the ground with her mate above her.
 
“As well endowed as this Sesshomaru?”
 
Kagura freed her hands and reached up inside her mate's robe. The Great Lord of the Western Lands found himself in the capable hands of the wind witch. His eyes began to lose focus.
 
“As…well…endowed as…”
 
Kagura chuckled. “I don't think so, but maybe you should show me what you can do with this thing.
 
Sesshomaru growled.
 
 
******************
 
 
“Oi. What are you doing?”
 
Kagome had propped Kanna's mirror up so that both she and InuYasha could see it. She concentrated and an image solidified to reveal Sango and Miroku. Kagome blushed as she realized both the taijiya and the monk were already nude. She brought her hand up to cover her mouth as she realized that Miroku was not just lying there, he was actually staked out.
 
“Oi. What are they doing?”
 
“Well, I guess he'll always remember that.”
 
InuYasha looked closer at the mirror. “Does she have him tied down? What's that supposed to do?”
 
Kagome began to wonder about herself as she found she was getting more than a little excited. “You really want to find out?”
 
“Keh.”
 
Kagome began looking around. She could put a subjugation spell on just about anything. She plucked some tall grass. Perfect!
 
“What's that for?”
 
“Hold still.” Kagome tied a long blade of grass around each of InuYasha's wrists and around each ankle. “Now lie down on your back.”
 
“Like this?”
 
“Spread your arms out and keep your legs together,” Kagome cooed.
 
“You mean like this.”
 
“Yeah.” Under her breath, the miko chanted a spell and then looked at her mate and said, “Stay!”
 
Instantly the hanyous arms and legs were pinned to the ground.
 
“Hey!”
 
Kagome chanted some more and the subjugation spell held even tighter. “That won't release you till I say so.”
 
“Ka-Kagome?”
 
“Quiet, dog boy.” Kagome made sure both she and InuYasha could see Kanna's mirror, which was still showing Sango and Miroku. The miko sat alongside her mate so she could lean over him to see the mirror. “Look in the mirror, InuYasha.”
 
“Like I wanna watch the bouzu and Sango…”
 
Sango was sucking and nibbling on the monk's nipples as InuYasha spoke. His voice trailed off as he felt Kagome's mouth close over one of his nipples.
 
It felt good. But then, it always felt good when Kagome…
 
Sango started kissing her way down the monk's stomach.
 
Kagome began kissing her way down InuYasha's stomach.
 
Suddenly, InuYasha found himself intensely interested in the mirror. At first he was repelled when he saw Sango approaching Miroku's hardness, but then he noticed that the taijiya's hand was…
 
Kagome's hand began running up and down his own hardness. For some reason, it seemed harder than ever before.
 
InuYasha struggled against his bonds. He wanted to claim his mate then and there.
 
He couldn't move.
 
Kagome whispered, “You are at my mercy, InuYasha, and I don't feel like being merciful.”
 
InuYasha strained against the subjugation spell once more, then settled back in defeat and looked back at the mirror.
 
Sango was playing with Miroku's tip, caressing it and rolling it between her fingers. She leaned over the helpless monk and teased him with her tongue.
 
InuYasha gasped when he felt Kagome's tongue.
 
Behind the miko and the hanyou, the rumbling within Oshirimaru grew louder.
 
Things were heating up.
 
 
******************
 
 
InuYasha struggled once again against the bonds Kagome had placed on him. It was no use.
 
“Keh! You can't keep doing this! It's starting to hurt down there!”
 
In the mirror, Miroku was also showing obvious distress. The taijiya had brought him close three times and backed off at the critical moment. The monk looked desperate. In fact, it looked like the monk was pleading with his mate. InuYasha knew how he felt.
 
“What's the matter, InuYasha? All dressed up and no place to go?”
 
“Oi. What's that supposed to mean?”
 
Kagome leaned close to InuYasha's ear and whispered, “If you want release, beg for it.”
 
“Feh! I will not.”
 
Kagome gave InuYasha's mating mark some long, sensuous licks and the hanyou squirmed in response. “Are you sure you wouldn't want me to slide my way down your body and sliiiide you inside me?”
 
“I'm supposed to be in charge, damn it!”
 
“But are you sure?” cooed Kagome. “You're Mr. Tetsusaiga seems to be ready for action.”
 
“My what?” InuYasha looked flustered. “You named it?”
 
Kagome giggled. “Yeah.”
 
“After my sword?”
 
“Why not?” Kagome grinned. “It grows big for me and I'm happy when you use it.”
 
“Feh.”
 
“Now…are you sure you don't want me to…?”
 
“Yes, damn it!”
 
Kagome pouted. “You don't want me to…”
 
“No! I want you to! I'm dyin' here!”
 
“Oh.” Kagome grinned ear to ear. “Okay.” She looked into the mirror where Sango was just then sliding her way down Miroku. Kagome threw one leg over InuYasha and sat on his chest. “Lower?”
 
InuYasha just growled.
 
Kagome slid down to sit on her mate's stomach. “Is this good?”
 
“You're enjoying this too much.”
 
“So you want me to stop here?”
 
“LOWER!”
 
“Oh.” Kagome slid down InuYasha's body, and then lifted herself up so that his twitching tip touched her opening. “Is this good?”
 
“I'll get you for this.”
 
“I'm looking forward to it.”
 
Some of Kagome's liquid heat was actually dripping on InuYasha and the spike in her arousal was driving the hanyou crazy. “Please,” he whimpered.
 
“Did I hear you right? Did the great InuYasha actually say please?”
 
“YES!”
 
Kagome giggled and reached under herself to position InuYasha just right. She slowly lowered herself till she was pushing herself down on his shaft. She sank lower and lower and gasped as she discovered that her mate seemed both longer and harder than ever. “I think you're really enjoying this, InuYasha.”
 
InuYasha didn't, couldn't, respond. His eyes were practically rolled back into his head and his breathing was irregular. All his thoughts were focused on one thing…and that one thing was feeling very hot and very wet. “Ka-Kagome…”
 
Kagome felt stretched to the limit, but finally had all of InuYasha's hardness inside her. Her own breathing was ragged as she rocked back and forth. Then something extraordinary happened.
 
InuYasha gasped as he felt Kagome's inner muscles clenching and unclenching. The only reason he didn't join her in her orgasm was that he was a little numb from being brought to the edge so many times. He looked up at his mate as she finally righted herself and came back to her senses. “Looks like you're enjoying this, too.”
 
“Ne-Never said I wasn't.” Kagome looked deep into InuYasha's golden eyes.
 
As InuYasha looked back, he noticed little red flecks forming in his mate's eyes. Some of the youkai she had gotten from their mating was coming out. “Uh-oh.”
 
“Now it's your turn.”
 
Kagome began to move.
 
The rumbling within Oshirimaru got louder.
 
 
******************
 
 
“Why, Fluffy, you seem most…energetic…tonight.”
 
“You will not call this Sesshomaru `Fluffy,'” declared the Great Lord of the Western Lands as he gave Kagura a long, deep thrust to emphasize the point.
 
“Oooh,” groaned Kagura. “If you're going to do that each time, then Fluffy-Fluffy-Fluffy-Fluffy-Fluffy…”
 
Sesshomaru growled and pounded into Kagura.
 
“Fluffy-Fluffy-Fluffy…”
 
 
******************
 
 
Kagome had a wild look in her eyes as she rode InuYasha mercilessly.
 
“Kagome?”
 
Kagome growled and pounded harder.
 
“Ka-Kagome?”
 
The barest flicker of rational thought came back to the miko. “What is it, InuYasha? I'm not hurting you, am I?”
 
“N-No. I just wanted to tell you it seems to be working.”
 
“What?”
 
“The rumbling from Oshirimaru's gettin' louder.”
 
“Oh.” Kagome was a little embarrassed. She had been in her own world and had completely forgotten why they were doing this.
 
“She's really heating up. I can smell it.” The hanyou looked as serious as he could given the circumstances. “I think that Naraku thing is trying to hold her back, though. She needs a bigger push.”
 
Kagome stopped moving up and down for a moment and leaned forward to kiss her mate. “We'll just do this, then.”
 
When she leaned back, InuYasha saw that she was holding both his and her suppression charms in her hand.
 
She tossed the charms aside, looked into her hanyou's eyes and began moving up and down again.
 
Bright flashes of their combined auras lit up the night.
 
Within a few minutes, both of them heard Sango in the distance yelling, “Alright!”
 
From the other direction, they heard Kagura screaming out “Fluffy!” over and over.
 
Kagome smiled and began moving faster yet.
 
With difficuly, InuYasha turned his head to check out the effect on Oshirimaru. If he wasn't mistaken, steam was rising out of Oshirimaru and into the cool night air.
 
And the rumbling. The rumbling sounded most ominous.
 
He looked back to his mate. “I think she's getting ready to blow.”
 
“Oh, me too.”
 
“When you do, I do.”
 
“Good!” Kagome looked pensive for a moment. “You know, InuYasha?”
 
“What…now?”
 
“I was just thinking. Since I have your healing abilities now, I've been wondering if…nahhhh.”
 
“What?”
 
“It's just…I've been wondering if my body might `heal' itself of my birth control.”
 
“Heal…….itself?”
 
“Yeah. My body could regard it as a sickness and `heal' me…in which case doing all that to make your release a really big one could have been…dangerous.”
 
“Are…you…….saying…what I think…….you're………saying?”
 
Kagome began doing long hard strokes where she held herself against her mate for an extra moment after the downstroke. “Yeah.”
 
InuYasha sounded strained. “You'd…better…….get off…”
 
“No.”
 
“But…”
 
“I want our pups back, InuYasha.”
 
“But…”
 
InuYasha was really straining to hold back now, but with his arms and legs pinned, he couldn't force Kagome off him.
 
Behind them, Oshirimaru sounded like she was going to explode.
 
Their auras were flashing wildly now, building to a crescendo. In the distance they heard, first, “Fluffffffffy,” and then, “Mirokuuuu!” and they both knew what had happened.
 
In quick succession, three things happened.
 
Kagome's inner walls contracted around InuYasha's manhood.
 
InuYasha clenched all his muscles powerfully in one last effort to resist, but finally lost the battle as he released so much seed into his mate that it was forced out around his own base.
 
And Oshirimaru…erupted.
 
 
******************
 
 
Both InuYasha and Kagome looked on dumbfounded as Oshirimaru sprayed a geyser high into the air.
 
Immediately millions of particles coalesced into Midoriko and the child raced to her parents, flying full force into her mother's arms.
 
“Mommy! Daddy!” She pointed back at Oshirimaru. “Stinky.”
 
“I know, baby,” said Kagome.
 
Midoriko floated back from her mother and looked at both her mother and father. “Whatcha doin'?”
 
“Ah. Umm. Where's your brother?”
 
“Helpin' others out.”
 
“He is?” said Kagome.
 
InuYasha looked outside of the hut. Sure enough, various youkai from Sesshomaru's castle were reforming around them, some in the air and some on the ground. “Oi. Looks like we've got company.”
 
“Are you rasslin'?”
 
Kagome blushed deeply. “Yes, dear. We're wrestling.”
 
“Naked?” Midoriko was smirking.
 
Kagome blushed. “Why don't you turn around so your father and I can get some clothes on?”
 
“Okay.”
 
A few minutes later, Kagome and InuYasha emerged from their hut to find Miroku, Sango, Sesshomaru, Kagura and most of the missing castle staff surrounding them.
 
Only two important things were missing.
 
Naraku/Oshirimaru…and Aoimaru.
 
InuYasha finally managed to calm his nearly frantic mate. “One at a time, Kagome. We'll get Aoimaru back. Don't worry.”
 
A look of intense concentration appeared on Kagome's face. “North,” she muttered.
 
“What was that?”
 
“It's headed north.”
 
 
 
 
A/N: Whew! Long chapter! At least Kagome and InuYasha got another kid back. One to go! But is Kagome pregnant again?
 
As always, please read and review. And, as always reviews = inspiration to write new chapters. Thanks!