InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A New Hope Arisen ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hey everyone! I just took over another one of Sanna's Fanfics! Mwahahahha! She is taking long vacations from fanfic writing! So another fanfic for me to manage! This is still 100% all of Jesse's hard work! I did not write any of this! It was all Jesse!

A New Hope ArisenJesse Co-written/Typed by Kenya

He pecked his fingers, taping each finger to the opposing one on the opposite side. His eyebrows where frowned and his fiery red eyes glazed over. His rosy colored lips where set in a thin line, and his nostrils flared out. His pale complexion was flawless. His slightly wavy hair flowed over his shoulders, and the tips of his strangely pointed ears stuck through.

The silver flip cell phone that lie in front of him on the ancient mahogany wood desk rang. The phone's screeching sound pulling the man you of his trance. He picked the cell phone up and looked at the caller ID. Instead of a first name, last name or nick' name, the ID read one simple word: Tracker. The man flipped the top open and hit the green button, which depicted a white phone. He heard breathing on the other line before the tracker spoke. The man on the line spoke in a confident tone when he said, "Found Her Boss", before hanging up.

The man now identified as "Boss" flipped the head on the phone back down, hanging it up. He placed the phone back on the desk as his rosy lips raised into a twisted demented smile, one that seemed to insure pain and suffering. "So, We finally found her." He pushed his seat back from the desk before standing and through the empty room. He pushed open a worn wooden door before looking back at the cell phone. "And so it begins." he said before walking out the doorframe and down the hallway, laughing ruefully with his head thrown back.

***SCENE CHANGE***at Hiragashi Sunset Shrine, Kagome was currently borrowing, with out permission, her mother's cell phone to call the only person she knew she could trust. The one that had helped her escape last time, and who had openly handed her his heart for the taking.she had refused his offer to become his mate. A Civil war had been going on inside her soul. While her mind had told her to go with him and be forever protected in the safeness of his loving embrace, her heart screamed at her telling her that it could happen again. That he would only love her for power, not for her true self.

`How will I know when and to whom to revel my true self to? The last time that happened I was almostI don't want that to happen again' a few stray tears rolled down her porcelain cheeks before she angrily whipped them away. `I must inform him of that HE has finally found Me.' she thought before her fingers dialed the one number that would forever be engraved in her mind. The phone beep with each number she dialed in.-973-879-7085" the phones green light up screen read.

"Hello?" a husky males voice was heard over the other line. Kagome was never so happy to hear his smooth voice before now. A lump formed in the back of her throat, rendering her silent, before the tears came pouring down. The salty liquid stained her face with wet trials, and made her eyelashes stick together into triangles.

A blacked haired man sat in front of a blank computer screen; a phone headset was place gingerly on his slightly pointed ears. An old-fashioned black office phone was set on the metallic desk a few inches away from the computer. He absently scratched at the chipping green paint on the rusted desk with his long sharp fingernails. The computer screen flashed to life as he pushed the circular gray button. A white instant message was waiting for him. He scanned the message over, only reading the important part. "Just giving you the heads up, He is gaining power again and has some new allies. Better keep and eyes out" He sat in thought over the message that he had just received. `I will have to make a call or two about this' His hand reached for the phone to dial, when a special button on the speed dial began to flash. He immediately pushed the button down. On the other line he could her heavy breathing before uncontrollable sobering took over.

"KAGOME?" he yelled into the head set, "Kagome, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" he began to whisper sweet things to her. His black hair whipped over his shoulder as he picked up the actual phone and put the headset down. His Icy-blue eyes were glazed over with worry. The swivel chair that he sat on in the middle of an abandoned office building room was abandoned for the time being as he stuck his head out of the open door and look left to right, checking to see if anyone was in the long hallway. He pulled his head back into the room and shutting the door.

The sobering on the other lined had slowed down and now all you could hear was her breathing. "Kagome, you have to tell me what's wrong so that I can help you." he said in a protective tone of voice. Her voice was like sweet music to his ears as she began to speak, "Kouga"she trailed, of trying to word what she was going to tell him next right. "He's found me." and the music stopped.