InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Tale of Kagsha ❯ Revelation ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

“Where did ye find her?”

“I already told you, old hag. She was at the well."

Inuyasha and Kaede stared at each other, the sparks flying as they discussed the unconscious girl that rested on the pallet in front of them.

Behind them, Sango, Miroku, and Shippo stared and muttered amongst themselves.

"Man, this is almost worse than all those times when Kagome got hurt." Shippo said.

"Yes. But how did she get here? As far as we know, the well will only admit Kagome and Inuyasha. Besides that, who is she?" The black haired monk, Miroku, was the voice of reason of the group, though his lecherousness was nothing to be proud of.

Next to him, Sango kept an eye on the girl even as she told the two males all she knew about the girl, which was only that her name was Kagsha and that she looked an awful lot like Kagome.

Inuyasha didn't know anything about Kagsha. He had been sitting by the well hoping against hope that Kagome would come back. When he had heard a little rumble, he knew that is was the well's time slip, and he hadn't expected anyone but Kagome. Kagsha was...well, not Kagome. She looked a lot like Kagome, but wasn't her. He had a few sacred memories that he desperately wanted to relive, and it was too hard to not be able to cross time to see her.

Kagsha awoke with a huge headache. When her eyes snapped open, they say five pairs of eyes watching her expectantly: one green, one violet, one brown, one amber, and another brown. Shippo, Miroku, Sango, Inuyasha, and Kaede saw Kagsha stir and crowded around her. The first thing that they noticed about Kagsha were her eyes: light brown with a swirl of gold.

While the other four stood admiring her eyes, Inuyasha hurriedly backed away. Her eyes were haunting him. It hurt to worry about someone other than Kagome. While he mused by himself, Shippo exclaimed, "Wow! Your eyes are so pretty!"

"Indeed they are! My dearest Kagsha, would you do me the honor of bearing my children?" Miroku wasted no time in letting Kagsha see his true self.

Seeing Kagsha's range swirl into her eyes is a splatter of red that appeared around her irises, Sango slapped Miroku.

"Sango! What was that for?!?! What did I do this time?" Miroku nursed his now red cheek and looked at Sango incredulously as she looked at Kagsha who was smirking with an eerily identical smirk to that of Inuyasha.

Sango was relieved to see the red gone from Kagsha's eyes, as she knelt by her head, offering Kagsha water and replying to Miroku. "That was for being a hentai to our guest. How could you be so rude?"

Miroku sighed before turning his full attention to the amused Kagsha, "My apologies, my lady."

"Apology accepted," she sat up with a wince, "Now would one of you mind telling me where... no, when I am?!?!" Her tone, though confused, was a mixture of kindness and of biting spite and anger.

"The last person who crossed the time slip was Kagome. She came from the future and called this the Sengoku Jidai- the Warring Era. 500 years before her time." Inuyasha spoke with a silent longing. He was in constant pain from his heart from missing Kagome. Before Kagsha could speak, he had run out of the building and back to the well.

Oh My God! My mom's stories... They were real?!?! So... This is my father's world... Damn! Finding him hear is going to be hell! Better get the help of these four. "Miroku, Sango, Shippo, and Lady Kaede, right?" The four in question looked shocked that Kagsha knew their names.

"Child, how did ye know our names?" Kaede wondered if she was also a priestess of sorts.

Kagsha stood, brushed the dirt off her black jeans, pulled down the hem of her black t-shirt and reached for her black tunic-style vest before answering, "Mom told me all about you."