InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Tale of Two Larka ❯ Stormy Beginnings ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, I no own, so u no sue

~ Beginnings ~

Year: 1994

"Ok Miroku. Time's Up. Now get out of here before you get into even more trouble!" She glared sharply at her troublesome student. One wouldn't think so at first, with his shaggy black hair and sweet talk, but in her opinion, that child was evil.

Miroku looked up from the "book" he had been reading during the detention warily. Ok, well actually it was a swimsuit catalogue inside the book, but Ms. Sheldon didn't need to know that. He looked at her, then the clock pinned above the door and back at her again, slowly looking her up and down and noting how well she fit into her newest dress.

The peeved teacher happened to notice this when she felt her student's gaze on her a bit too long for her liking.

" For heavens sake Miroku! You're nine years old! Get out of here before I give you even more detention..." She looked at the boy and noticed his smirk " and it'll be with Mr. Omadi!"

Miroku immediately wiped the smile off his face. `Mr. Omadi!?!? ewwww.' He quickly packed up his books and ran out of the room, but not before giving Ms. Sheldon a quick kiss.

She turned around and yelled at the retreating figure, "IM MARRIED YA KNOW!!!!" She was about to say more when she noticed his tee shirt. It was black and said Don't mind me. Just an innocent monk passing by. `that little anti-christ thinks he's a monk!?!? In his dreams he's innocent. let alone a monk'

She sat down at her desk. "...I need a drink"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

As Miroku strolled down the street toward his home, he began working on his next mode of operandi to further torment Ms. Sheldon. `I need something new.' he said to himself. `I cant just keep groping her and stuff. Damn. my life is getting boring. I cant even torment teachers originally anymore. He chuckled to himself. `Right. My life is still anything but routine. How can it be when your mother is a CIA agent. Normal doesn't even exist in my world. But still, what I wouldn't give for something new and different. Something that would give me some new material!'

As soon as he finished that thought, there was a flash of lightening followed immediately by thunder so loud it shook the ground causing car alarms to go off along the street.

`wow. great timing.' he looked at the dark clouds looming above him and scowled. `I hate getting wet... but ya know, I could've sworn the weather dude said sunny...

Soon, huge torrents of wind picked up, blowing garbage and tree branches everywhere.

"HOLY CRAP! What's going on?!?!" yelled Miroku. "I've gotta get outa here!"

He started sprinting to the stop where he got on the commuter bus to get home everyday, when he tripped and fell over a lump in the sidewalk. He was about to pick himself up and keep going, but then he heard a whine.

He pulled the fabric aside and was shocked to find a mop of dark brown hair. He was about to investigate further, but the storm started to pick up even more if possible, so he scooped up the bundle and ran the rest of the way to the bus.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* *~*~*~*

Once Miroku got himself settled in the back of the bus, he started to reopen the bundle. `Now. Let's see what we have here.....' When he looked in, his eyes bugged out. Oh... My...

And cut! I'm leaving it there cause gotta study and do lotsa papers and stuff. I really don't think this chapter was very good, but its really hard to start out a story. They will get better. I promise.

Anyway, 3 reviews! Thank you! Yay! But I want more!!!