InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ AfterMath ❯ Chapter 3~Sesshoumaru! ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

AfterMath! ~Chapter 3 By Mija

Disclaimer~Dont own Inuyasha and Company.

Shesshomaru!

~~~After finding a hot spring to bathe in Shesshomaru had headed back to his lands and home. When he got there, the first thing he heard was a squealing Rin latch on to his pant leg.

"Shesshomaru-Sama you are home!..you are home..Rin had missed you." The small child cried gleefully, as she looked up at him with adoration. Shesshomaru growled low in his throat, startling Rin and making her back up in fear. Shesshomaru sighed and held back his temper.

"Its alright Rin...I..I am just tired and have alot on my mind...I am glad to be home as well..are you well? Did Jaken take good care of you?" he asked with his cool calm emotionless demenor, yet the little human child seemed to hear only his words and took them as warmth and caring. She smiled brightly up at him again and hugged his leg tight.

"Oooh yes Shesshomaru-Sama..Rin was well behaved for Jaken..and Rin is well thank you." she answered him, still smiling and giggling. Just then Jaken came into the hall, huffing and puffing.

"There you are you little imp!" Jaken hissed in annoyance, then saw his master and dropped down to his knees, his head hitting the ground in subseviance.

"Lord Shesshomaru, forgive this worthless servent for not knowing you were home yet."

"Jaken?..has Rin eaten supper yet?" Shesshomaru asked.

"Yee yess Lord Shesshomaru."

"Then take her to bed...I need to retire to my own chambers...Rin? Go with Jaken and sleep..I will speak with you in the morning." Shesshomaru commanded in his stoic voice.

"Yes Shesshomaru-Sama..nite." Rin replied happily skipping out of the room, letting a flustered Jaken follow close behind her.

~~~After they were gone, Shesshomaru went to his own chambers and disrobed, walking naked to the window and looking out over the gardens. His mind was very troubled. He did not bother to dwell on what had occured. He had been over come with the becoming heat of his half brother's woman scent. He had fought against it and had failed by taking the demon exterminator. He could recal the entire thing now. When he had woken up with her staring down at him with shock, he had responded in kind. At first it was a shock. But no long after wards the memories had come washing over him. He had wanted to take her. But to claim her? He had definitly not wanted to claim that human female as his mate. So why had he? He recalled with great detail of the way she had melted into him. Her soft moans and cries of pleasure, her aggresivness. He still marveled at that. That she would try to take the lead over him Shesshomaru?

~~~Maybe that is why he had felt the instinct to mark her. Her aggresivness matched his own, and fueled his hunger, his demon instincts. But what about her? He bought up his hand to the mark he had on his neck and growled. How dare she mark him! Who was she to mark the Great Lord Shesshomaru? He still couldnt believe the wench had done it. To this moment he still wondered what she had been thinking to do so? And what he had been thinking to allow her to. He was aware that he could of stopped her from claiming him, although he had claimed her, but he hadnt. Why? These things are the things that troubled him, as well as the knowledge that he was now mated to a lowly human and she to him. Thier bond was irreversable, unless one of them died.

~~~This was his problem at hand. He could be free from this utterly poposterious match by her death, but his honor and instincts would not allow him to harm her. Yet, did he want her dead? He had not given her much thought either way before. He had seen her before, when she had fought along side his half breed brother Inuyasha, and yes he had admired her strength, her courage and loyalty. But he had never given her life much thought. If she died then she died, if she lived then she lived, it had made no difference to him. Now? What did he want? Did he wish her dead to free him of this bond? Even if he could not bring her harm with his own hands, would he allow anyone else to harm her? He did not think he could allow that. For wether he liked it or not. She was his mate. And anyone who dared touch what was his had to pay. There was no other choice. He would look weak if he did not protect his mate. Even if it was not a mate he would have chosen for himself had he been in a more saner state of mind. Now all he had to do was decided wether he would bring his mate back here to his home, and take her place as his mate, by his side. Or let her be and see what fate had in store for them.

~~~Shesshomaru did not know what to do. And this angered him. Growling he turned to the bed and crawled in, still naked. As he began to let his body relax and drift off to sleep, he couldnt stop the unbidden images of his human mate touching him all over his body. The covers of his bed which he lay underneath, only seemed to taunt and tantalize him as they caressed his naked body and his mind thought of the time he had shared with the demon exterminator. Of all the humans he might of mated with, he had to go and claim a DEMON exterminator?? The irony was not wasted on him.