InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ AfterMath ❯ Chapter 4~Home! ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

AfterMath~ Chapter 4 By Mija

Disclaimer~ I do not own Inuyasha and Company.

Home!

~~~Once Kagome went through the well and felt the warm envolping bright bluish light around her, she sighed with relief and tears slipped down her cheeks. She had been soo worried that it would not allow her to go back. But for some reason, the moment her 3 days of becoming heat had disipated, so had what ever was blocking the well. She still wondered what had caused the well not to work. But the minute she landed on the cool hard ground and looked up to see the roof over the well, she could only feel utter relief and happiness. She was HOME!

~~~Teary eyed she climed the well and ran out of the shrine towards her home. She could smell her mothers cooking in the air as she go closer and more happy tears came to her eyes. She flung the front door open and ran to the kitchen and saw her mother, grandfather and brother souta sitting around the table eating lunch. Unable to control herself she ran towards them, grabbed her grandfather in a hug, kissed him on the head then did the same to her shoked little brother before she flung herself into her mothers arms and began to cry.

"Kagome?? Sweetie?? Is everything ok? Did something happen?" Kagomes mother asked worridly, holding her weeping daughter in her arms, comforting her with small strokes to her back as she held her.

"No momma...Im...Im just soo glad to be home...Ive..ive missed you soo much." Kagome replied happily, but inbetween sobs.

"But Kagome dear youve only been gone for 3 days..youve been gone much longer before...are you sure everything is alright dear?? Please Kagome if something happened I need to know Im your mother." Kagomes mom replied, her worry growing. Kagome hadnt meant to alarm her family, but she had been so happy to see them. She had thought she would never see them again. Something inside her told her that even if she had come back from the well that her family wouldnt be here, but they were and she was soo happy.

"No momma nothing happened...I promise." she lied, letting her mother go from her death grip on her and wiping her tears away, but left her bright smile of happiness in place. She knew she had lied, but it wouldnt do her mother any good to know everything that had happened. After all how does one tell thier mother that you willingly let a half dog demon screw your brains out for a day and a half? Yes it was geat sex, and Kagome's head was still reeling with all that she had done and let be done to her.

"Are you sure everything is ok Kagome?" her mother asked once more.

"Yes Momma im sure, just tired I guess, you know how much I miss modern convieniences when im in the fuedal era?" Kagome replied and smiled brightly. She still couldnt get over how little time she had actually been gone. Only 3 days? It felt like months to her. She was totally glad to be home.

~~~Calmed by her daughters assurance, Kagomes' mom served her a plate and they talked of nothing important. When they asked her about her time in the fuedal era, she had told them that they had not found anymore shards yet and that they had seen some demons but they did not fight them and that all in all it was rather uneventfull. If only they knew Kagome thought and blushed. After eating she told her mother she really wanted a bath and some rest. So with that she went to the bathroom after grabbing a change of clothes and relaxed in a hot bubble bath.

~~~As she soaked, she looked over her body and saw all the scratches and marks she had from Inuyasha. They didnt hurt, and they reminded her of the time they had spent together in the cave. Tears spilt from her eyes again as she tought of that morning. They hadnt spoken to each other at all since waking up in each others arms. They had just gotten dressed, packed up and left. No words had been spoken till she had asked him to go to the well to see if it would let her go home. She had felt him tense at her words. But then again he had been tense since they had woken up that morning.

~~~Kagome weeped silently in her bath. As she feared Inuyasha had regretted what hed done. At least she was sure he did. How could he not? After all they were only friends right? He loved Kikyo right? He only wanted to mate with her cause of her scent right? He had to hate her now. He was schackled to her for life now and he probably resented her for it terribly, and she couldnt blame him for being royally pissed at her. He may not of been in his right mind but she was. She should of stopped it, but she hadnt. How could she? She had felt like she hadnt had a choice, besides. She had wanted to be with Inuyasha. Gods help her she loved that stupid half demon and she had wanted to be with him soo bad. She would of done anything to be with him, to feel as if he loved her for just one night. It had been bliss, a dream come true being with him alone, together in that cave. She had wished that the day would never end and she and Inuyasha could spend the rest of their lives just like that. But that hadnt happened. Now she couldnt look him in the eyes, for fear of seeing hatred there. But she had to go back. She had 3 days to get herself under control and brace herself for when she faced Inuyasha finally. How Ironic she thought. 3 days had caused all this crap, and now she had that same amount of time to deal with the outcome of it and gather her courage to face her greatest fear. Inuyasha rejection.