InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ AfterMath ❯ Chapter 7~Total Chaos 2! ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

AfterMath~Chapter 7 By Mija

Disclaimer~I do not own any of the Charactors of this chapter or fic, they belong to the creators of Inuyasha and the charactor of Kyoto belongs to Kyoto who I again thank for letting me borrow. I hope I do her justice.

A/N~ I also want to thank Raven for beta reading my chapters and making them look much more better, and editing them so that my grammer and mispellings wont drive yall insane..lol..Thank you much Raven for the great job.

Total Chaos Continued!

"Will somebody please tell me what the FUCK is going on here?" Inuyasha all but roared. He was tired, hungry and confussed. Not to mention needy. All he wanted was to take Kagome away to somewhere private and hold her in his arms and have her tell him she loved him.

~~~Kyoto looked at her brother Inuyasha and smiled. She had searched long and hard for him, after finding out he had been released from the tree that had bound him in sleep for 50 years. He was brash, foul tempered, and so unlike her oldest brother Shesshomaru, which she shot an icy glare at. Shesshomaru just quirked an eyebrow and crossed his arms in front of his chest, looking totally unintrested. She could kill him for having kept her from finding Inuyasha, but she knew no matter how cold and heartless he was outside, he was her brother as well and knew that somewhere deep inside he had a heart, albeit very very well sheltered from even himself. She sighed. This was going to take some explaining and it looked like she was getting no help from Shesshomaru.

"Inuyasha let us all just calm down and get settled ok?? Then I promise to explain everything to you alright?" Kyoto replied warmly. Inuyasha looked at her and Keh'ed, but didnt argue. It was his mate who spoke next.

"Umm Inuyasha??? Did you know that Miroku was mated?? and did you also know that Sango was mated to your brother Shesshomaru?" she asked in an almost calm sweet voice. But by the look on Inuyasha's face Kyoto didnt think she was as calm as her outter self projected. That was soon confirmed.

"Well..ya I knew..I found out when you left and I came back to the village..I could smell it on them." Inuyasha replied nervously. Kagome looked at him with narrowed eyes, trying to see something in his eyes, what Kyoto had no idea.

"Did you plan on telling me any of this?" Kagome asked soflty, calmly. Inuyasha flinched.

"Ya." he said soflty, and all too quickly. Thats when the little Kitsune pup in Kagomes arms spoke up.

"But Inuyasha???...I thought you said it would be best if Kagome didnt know that Sango was mated to Shesshomaru..and that Miroku was mated to a she demon?" the kit said with confussion.

"Did he now Shippo?" Kagome asked with a frown, and Inuyasha saw the gleam in her eyes that told him he was in trouble. Aw hell, he had known that somehow HE was going to get blamed and sat for all this shit. Thanks to that no good blabbering kit he was about to get an earfull and no doubt more from Kagome, who shot him a venemous look.

"Shippo you know that when this is all over runt your a dead kit." Inuyasha growled his warning, only those with demon blood understood his words. Shippo yelped and buried his face into Kagome's chest and trembled.

"Did you just threaten my pup Inuyasha???." Kagome asked with a growl in her voice and a warning tone. Both Kyoto and Shesshomaru almost smiled, but held back. You didnt threaten a womans pup, if you expected to live. Every demon knew that. Kyoto was surprised that Kagome thought of the little kitsune demon as her pup, but by the afftectiona and protection she showed it, she really felt like his mother.

"No Kagome I would never do that..hes my pup now too after all." Inuyasha replied with a pout as he slowly began to inch further away from Kagome. Kyoto marveled at this, but noticed everyone rolling thier eyes as if they expected this, all but Shesshomaru who quirked his eyebrow, showing that he was mildly interested in the outcome. Kyoto was surprised to know that the half brother she had heard soo much about this past year was affraid of his human mate. It was almost comical. But mates often had that affect on thier male mates, it was a woman thing.

"Inuyasha???..." Kagome almost purred at him, he looked her and instead of looking hopefull like most men would at her tone, he looked paniced, he tried to bolt, but the next thing they new was Kagome said one word.."sit" and Inuyasha was firmly planted into the ground, his face eating dirt, as a small crater shape of his body outline held him. Kyoto was surprised at this and smelt magic. So the human had a subduing spell on her mate did she? Kyoto had to ask her about this, it might come in handy with her own mate.

"You better run runt because once this spell wears off your going to get it sooooooo bad..and you Bitch..I'll take care of you later." Inuyasha warned them both. Shippo yelped and sprang from Kagome's arms and began to run towards Kaede's. Kagome rolled her eyes at his downed form and snorted in a feminin way. Turning her back to his form and crossing her arms angerly at her chest. From what Kyoto could tell this was old habit for the two, which intrigued her. Oh she was liking this female more and more every second.

"Well it looks like I will be taking my leave now." Shesshomaru stated in all his arrogant glory. But was stopped by an angry glare from the demon exterminator, this too intrigued Kyoto.

"Oooh no you dont dog demon...we have things to talk about, but that will have to wait till other things are explained first..till then you will stay here and deal with it." Sango stated in a tone that said she meant it and would not tolerate any disobediance. Shesshomaru growled at her and his eyes flashed red.

"What makes you think HUMAN..that you can order me about? I am Shesshomaru Lord of the Westerlands and I obey no one." he stated in his uppity cold tone. Sango rolled her eyes.

"Yes I know exactly who you are demon...but i dont care if you were the ruler of the known universe..you will stay and deal with the mess you helped create..or is the GREAT Lord of the Western Lands a coward??..Does he help create problems only to let others deal with them on their own? does he run from his responisblities?" Sango replied in a sarcastic tone of voice. Shesshomaru growled and flexed his claws. Inuyasha, whos spell had worn off stood ready to defend Sango if Shesshomaru dared lay a hand on her. Kyoto knew by demon law, Inuyasha was forced to stand aside and let the mates deal with thier own problems, but as family, he was allowed to interfere only if his brother hurt his new sister.

"Shesshomaru behave....its about time we all got this out in the open dont you think brother?? Might as well be now right?" Kyoto cut in, hoping to keep anyone from hurting anyone else. She just found her second brother, she wasnt about to loose him yet, and although Shesshomaru was a ass he was her brother as well and didnt want to loose him either. Family fueds could get soo messy sometimes.

"I will stay..but only because I do indeed need to speak with this HUMAN..alone." came Shesshomarus voice as he looked at Sango was hatred in his eyes. Kyoto laughed when Sango did something unexpected, she stuck her tongue out at him, making Inuyasha laugh outloud with a roar, Kagome giggle and Miroku chuckle. Shesshomaru was close to hurting someone and Kyoto knew it.

"Lets sit..theres much we need to discuss, and since everyone here is family..by blood or by mating it seems only fair that they should be present as well." Kyoto cut in again. Difussing the tension. Everyone did as requested and settled in spots around the clearing. Shesshomaru leaned against the tree looking uninterested, Inuyasha sat on the ground but also leaned against the tree for support with his arms crossed behind his head. Kagome was near him on the ground cross legged. Sango was next to Kagome in the same fashion and Miroku sat next to Kyoto alos in a cross legged positon. Once everyone was settle Kyoto started.

"Well...My name as you all might know by now is Kyoto..and my father was Inuyasha and Shesshomarus father...soo that makes me the baby sister here." she said with a nervous giggle, this was harder than she thought.

"If your my sister then why in the hell have I never hear of you before?" Inuyasha asked.

"My mother met your father when she was young, when her own mother was summoned to the castle to aid in the birth of you Inuyasha....your father was soo in love with your mother and she was giving birth to his second son..a half human half demon boy he called Inuyasha...he already had a full blooded dog demon son from his first mate, a son named Shesshomaru...anyhow...My mother ran into your father years later, when she was but 17 you were about 4 i think...she came across a field where a great battle had taken place..there was blood and bodies of demons everywhere..she heard a moan and went to it noticing it came from the demon lord of the western lands which she remembered from years before."

"She took him back to her hut and tended his wounds..he was hurt badly but he would survive...he told my mother that his castle was attacked, that he had sent his mate and son to a safe house and didnt know if they were alive or not...he didnt know if she had made it out of the castle in time...his oldest son Shesshomaru had left as well per his commands, but went to gather aid from thier ally, the lord of the Northern lands...he didnt know if his son ever made it there alive or not either since no help had come in time."

"My mother took care of him as he healed and soon he was feeling alot better physically, but mentally he was very troubled..he feared he had lost his entire family and the grief was hard for him to take..one night my mother heard him call out for his mate while he slept, and she went to him and held him..comforted him the best she could...but eventually one thing led to another and they shared an intimate moment..the next day the Lord left and did not return."

"My mother gave birth to me and that night he came to us...I remember seeing him there in the shadows..I could smell him..it was familiar...he bent down over my mothers sleeping body and gently picked me up...he held me and sniffed me all over..and smiled..I still remember his words that night."

>FLASHBACK<

"Oooh my little precious one..you look just like your brothers..I hope one day that you all can meet and protect one another, care for one another..but sadly I do not know if that is possible little one." His huge amber eyes seemed to flash with an inner light and Kyoto only a day old but much more mature than normal human children, most demon children could walk by the second day, but she was only half demon but it was enough for her to be able to understand and move more cabably than normal human children. She nuzzled into her fathers chest and purred.

"I will never be able to be with you my child..watch you grow up and become a woman...but I will watch over you the best that I am able while I still live my little one..when you are old enough go find your brothers..tell them who you are..they will accept you..if not my eldest then my second will..Inuyasha is alot like you and he has a big heart, he wil love you my little one...till then I leave this here for you...learn to use it well and protect yourself and grow strong and brave, show everyone that you are indeed the child of the Lord of the Western Lands and that he loved you enough to leave behind something of himself." With that he kissed his daughters forehead and placed her in her mothers sleeping arms, without waking her mother. he looked down at his daughter and his heart ached. But he had a mate who had survivied and two sons who needed him more right now. She would be safe with her mother, after all Kyoto's mother was the most feared Sorceress in all the lands, even demons feared her, Kyoto would be well taken care of. With that he left and never looked back, leaving behind the staff with a sharp blade upon it, made from his very own fang, like the swords he had had made for his two sons.

>END FLASHBACK<

"That still doesnt answer my question woman..why have I never heard of you before this?" Inuyasha reinstated his earlier question with a frown.

"Because by the time I found out where you were you had been bound to a tree, supposidly dead to the world..I had waited till my mother passed and my adopted brother trained in his skills before I could leave..but it was too late...thats when I sought out Shesshomaru..which was a waste of time since he relinquished any claim to me as his sister..as he put it...even if my mother was a powefull sorceress she was still human and he woud never think of a half breed as his kin." Kyoto replied. At that everyone shot an angry glare at the huge impossing demon lord. He just quirked his eyebrow at them and snorted.

"When I learned of your reawakening I tried to find you..but everytime I got close Shesshomaru showed up...always keeping me from catching up with you by trying to take the weapon father had made for me from his fang." Kyoto replied giving Shesshomaru a glare, he snorted again but other than that looked bored.

"What is with you and the need to have every weapon your father had made for your siblings?" Kagome asked. Shesshomaru growled at her, Inuyasha bristled and growled back, telling him to back off. Kagome looked as if she feared Shesshomaru, but only to an extent. It was clear she had had dealing with him before which left her unimpressed by his noblility, as the other seemed to be as well, Kyoto was beginning to like all of these people very much.

"This is just too wierd...First we find out Inuyasha and Shesshomaru have a sister, then I learn that Sango's mated to Shesshomaru, one of our many enemys and brother to Inuyasha, and that Miroku inadvertantly ended up mated to thier sister as well...too much to think about right now..my head hurts." Kagome added with a deep sigh as she tiredly layed her head on Inuyashas shoulder.

"Which reminds me Monk...we need to talk about you fucking my baby sister." Inuyasha replied, giving his friend a fierce look. Miroku gulped hard, he had been affraid of this. Kyoto just laughed and pulled the monk closer to her and kissed him. Bringing a growl from both of her brothers. She just giggled more.

"I think I like her Inuyasha..I like her alot." Kagome said softly and sincerly.

"Me too." added Sango with a smile. They were startled by Kyotos happy laughter as she clapped her hands with pleasure.

"Oh I never dreamed of having sisters...and such brave ones to boot." Kyoto said happily. Both Sango and Kagome looked at her then each other breaking out in squeals of delight as well. It hadnt really dawned on them that they were truelly all sisters now. Inuyasha and Shesshomaru both flinched at the high pitched noise so close to them and growled at the pain it caused their sensitive ears.